PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Folks

Slick
11-12-2007, 11:54 AM
Hello fellow Bronco fans, and friends.

I haven't been on the site for quite some time, and just wanted to pop in and say hello.

What a pleasure it was to watch the Broncos win in Kansas City yesterday. :whoo:

Hope all is well with everyone here.

Escobar
11-12-2007, 01:10 PM
hello slipperydonkey, hows it going down in mex?

KCL
11-12-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi Slick my friend... :wave:

Good to see you over here posting!!! :beer:

SR
11-12-2007, 02:40 PM
What's up buddy! Did you go down to Belize like you were saying? How're things going down there? My old man is heading to Cozumel at the end of the month to do some diving.

Den21vsBal19
11-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Good to see ya, Slick :beer:

OB
11-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Good to hear from ya - I dont trust those mexicans :laugh: j/k people j/k

Denver Native (Carol)
11-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Hi Slick - we missed ya - AND yes, it's great to be able to say Broncos WIN :salute:

Tned
11-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Hello fellow Bronco fans, and friends.

I haven't been on the site for quite some time, and just wanted to pop in and say hello.

What a pleasure it was to watch the Broncos win in Kansas City yesterday. :whoo:

Hope all is well with everyone here.

Hey Slick, glad you dropped back by. Yea, it sure was nice watching the team get a win, and an easy one at that. They needed a bit of a blowout, considering how even the games they have one have come right down to the wire.

I was in Germany, but had my slingbox setup, so I was able to watch it, just on a little smaller screen than I am used to.

topscribe
11-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Don't just pop in, Slick. Stick around! We need you here. :nod:

-----

Slick
11-13-2007, 10:31 PM
Things are great here in Mexico. The weather is warm, the diving is good, and the food is great.

Oh yea, the ladies wear a lot less clothing. :eek:

SR, your Dad is cool as hell. We exchanged e-mails, I might try to get up with him in Akumal.

I have to leave soon to renew my visa. It was only good for 6 months.

I'm driving down to Belize next week. I'm not sure if I'll make it to "the Blue Hole". I've got an ear infection that is bothering me a bit.

Bronco Country is OK, but I miss most of you here.

I'm sorry for showing my ass and complaining about the P & R sections. Matter of fact, I just posted in there. :laugh:

I still don't think they should be here, or at BC but who am I to make such demands?

If I don't like what I read, I can just stay out of it. It's really that simple, even if, when I click "New Posts", seeing thread titles that are just meant to annoy the "other side" and you know they are.

I missed you guys.

Big Bear hug for everyone.

KCL
11-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Things are great here in Mexico. The weather is warm, the diving is good, and the food is great.

Oh yea, the ladies wear a lot less clothing.

SR, your Dad is cool as hell. We exchanged e-mails, I might try to get up with him in Akumal.

I'm driving down to Belize next week. I'm not sure if I'll make it to "the Blue Hole". I've got an ear infection that is bothering me a bit.

I'm sorry for showing my ass and complaining about the P & R sections. Matter of fact, I just posted in there.

I still don't think they should be here, or at BC but who am I to make such demands?

If I don't like what I read, I can just stay out of it. It's really that simple, even if, when I click "New Posts", seeing thread titles that are just meant to annoy the "other side" and you know they are.

I missed you guys.

sorry about the ear infection... And yes Mister I caught you where
you said you wouldnt be....remember?:laugh:

It sounds so nice where you are....can I come and visit you?

And post here more often...you....you....you demanding man!;)

:hug: and :kiss: for you too slick from me!

sanluis
11-15-2007, 04:24 PM

Oh yea, the ladies wear a lot less clothing. :eek:

I'm sorry for showing my ass and complaining about the P & R sections. Matter of fact, I just posted in there. :laugh:

I missed you guys.

Man, were have you been? I was hoping to see some more of your diving pics in your sports thread. I am sorry to hear about your ear. Get that cleared up asap so that you can dive Belize. It is amazing.

Talk to you later! :beer: