PDA

View Full Version : denver on a winning streak..looks good for the next three

broncos9697
11-12-2007, 11:41 AM
I said denevr would win by at least 14 the whole time and thats just what they did...
there def. looked great yesterday....
and the next three games look lime games they should be able to walk away with ya tenn there what 6-2 but still they dont play like a 6-2 team at all if youngs still in there next week the broncos are going to eat him alive..

Retired_Member_001
11-12-2007, 12:00 PM
I said denevr would win by at least 14 the whole time and thats just what they did...
there def. looked great yesterday....
and the next three games look lime games they should be able to walk away with ya tenn there what 6-2 but still they dont play like a 6-2 team at all if youngs still in there next week the broncos are going to eat him alive..

Tennessee don't win convincingly but they win. They have a very good defensive line and we have a very bad offensive line. I don't think we will beat Tennessee but I can see us beating the Bears and obviously the Faiders. The Bears offense is just a mess and I think we could beat Oakland IF we do at least a reasonably bad job of stopping the run. ;)

The next 3 games will be tough.

broncos9697
11-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Tennessee don't win convincingly but they win. They have a very good defensive line and we have a very bad offensive line. I don't think we will beat Tennessee but I can see us beating the Bears and obviously the Faiders. The Bears offense is just a mess and I think we could beat Oakland IF we do at least a reasonably bad job of stopping the run. ;)

The next 3 games will be tough.

ya and this is what everyone said about the chiefs game also...
look what happened...denver by 17 over tenn...denver by 28 over the bears and denver by 10 over the raiders..
this has been one bad season for dogging our beloved broncos so much...I am just so upset about how no-one gives them a chanch ewen against the chiefs who are they yes they are very hard to beat at home and thats what everyone use to say about us.......WE beat them all over the field...