PDA

View Full Version : Well, there is justice after all......

pegcage
01-20-2013, 10:36 PM
That dork, Jim Rome, before the AFC title game today went on and on about how Peyton is not clutch in big games and how great by contrast Tom Brady is. Well, comparing the two in their respective games against the Ravens, Peyton played better than Tom boy did. I know one game does not make a career, but anyway....

So glad the Patriots will NOT be going to New Orleans.

nyuk nyuk
01-20-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm not. The Polaroids are the lesser of two evils. The Ravens were helped in Denver by borderline scandalous officiating and blatant cheating. I don't like this at all, even if in some sense Denver is vindicated and the Death Star has been destroyed.

BroncoNut
01-20-2013, 10:40 PM
I can understand the officiating, but how did the Ravens cheat last week?

pegcage
01-20-2013, 10:40 PM
If you had been through the disappointments I have had with the Patriots over the years, you would understand. Of all 32 teams, they are at the bottom of the heap in my esteem.

Chidoze
01-20-2013, 10:45 PM
I really despise both teams, but I suppose the Ravens getting to the 'ship is the lesser of the 2 evils... but I still hope they lose to the 49ers. F u Ray Lewis.

underrated29
01-20-2013, 11:05 PM
I really despise both teams, but I suppose the Ravens getting to the 'ship is the lesser of the 2 evils... but I still hope they lose to the 49ers. F u Ray Lewis.

This

Denver Native (Carol)
01-20-2013, 11:33 PM
I did NOT want either team to win, which of course, is impossible.

DenBronx
01-20-2013, 11:40 PM
Hope the 49ers win it all.

Said this as soon as Denver was out of it....in fact I wished the 49ers would go months ago so we hopefully could have met them there to get revenge, now I just want them to destroy Ray Lewis and drink his tears while holding up the trophy over his sad fat face.

Dzone
01-20-2013, 11:52 PM
The Ravens will win...then we will get to see Ray Lewis' face on everything for the next year and beyond

Dapper Dan
01-21-2013, 12:29 AM
The Ravens will win...then we will get to see Ray Lewis' face on everything for the next year and beyond

This.

It must be a nightmare for the victims' families.

Chef Zambini
01-21-2013, 02:47 AM
I want ray lewis to fall off his bicycle and land in front of an on coming cement mixer when he finds out his girlfriend is a hoax!
rays interview:
he gets all evangalistic talking about god. if there is a god I hope he or she sees fit to empbarass this piece of shit on the greatest stage of all and sends him out a disgraced pathetic loser!
I hope he drops a sure thing INT and the very next play is a TD for the 49ers!
I hope he fails to make a tackle and gives up the winning TD !
I hope he gets penalized for being the arse whole he is, and it gives the 49ers a first down and extends an eventual game winning drive!

I honestly hope that ray starts his bullshit pre-game dance and he geat struck by lightning !

F U ray lewis you murdering piece of shit !
how dare you even mention god as you speak !

Nomad
01-21-2013, 04:23 AM
I can understand the officiating, but how did the Ravens cheat last week?

Your Ravens won, Nut.:lol:

CrazyHorse
01-21-2013, 11:34 AM
I begrudgingly want the Ravens to win. It would show the Broncos were a better team. Manning did play much better than Brady against the Ravens. I still think that pick and fumble should have been overturned though.

Chef Zambini
01-21-2013, 11:52 AM
The Ravens will win...then we will get to see Ray Lewis' face on everything for the next year and beyondover the next two weeks, the light will shine on ray lewis.
since this thread is about JUSTICE, I hope that rays involvement in a double homicide is brought to light! the NFL channel wont talk about it.
ESPN wont talk about it.
FOX and CBS wont talk about it, but..
there will be more than football media covering the superbowl and that closet filled with the skeletons of two DEAD young men should be opened wide !
Ray lewis, exposed and disgraced on the biggest stage, that would be justice !

Nomad
01-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Just like the BRONCOS game is history and they lost regardless how you want to justify that they shouldn't of lost.....they did, Ray Lewis was acquitted and that is history as well. No one is going to bring up what happened in 1999. Get over it.

OrangeHoof
01-21-2013, 12:25 PM
At least the Broncos took the Ravens to two OTs. The Patsies just folded in the second half.

Chef Zambini
01-21-2013, 12:49 PM
to be clear, it was NOT two overtimes. now an overtime consists of 4 quarters.

both teams would have had to go scoreless for FOUR QUARTERS, to then be involved in a double overtime.
this is not the NBA.

Chef Zambini
01-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Just like the BRONCOS game is history and they lost regardless how you want to justify that they shouldn't of lost.....they did, Ray Lewis was acquitted and that is history as well. No one is going to bring up what happened in 1999. Get over it.
usa TODAY BROUGHT IT UP.
did you chose to ignore the article?
did you stick your head in the sand/
did you cover your ears and turn up the music?
over the next 2 weeks the media will be interviewing the harbaugh's grade school teachers.
I guess nobody in the media world will be interested in a double homicide that occured in this century?
silly me, old news for sure.
lets hear from the harbaugh camp councelor.

Nomad
01-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Yeah, it's what turned me off about Ray Lewis especially his arrogance afterwards. Knock yourself out zambini. Nothing will change. You worry about petty shit.

pegcage
01-21-2013, 02:11 PM
I can abide just about any teams in the Super Bowl but N.E. and Atlanta. I live in Louisiana. It would have been awful for the Saints fans to have to put up with their arch rival's fans for two weeks. And I am just sick of the Patriots and the hype about them. Great coach Belichick was outcoached yesterday, and that is fine with me. Brady was outplayed and that is great with me.

Chef Zambini
01-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah, it's what turned me off about Ray Lewis especially his arrogance afterwards. Knock yourself out zambini. Nothing will change. You worry about petty shit.
sorry but I dont consider the white-washing of a double homicide as petty shit.
But i am glad you have a negative opinion of ray lewis. Did you read the USA today article that re-visits the MURDER ?

NightTerror218
01-21-2013, 03:14 PM
sorry but I dont consider the white-washing of a double homicide as petty shit.
But i am glad you have a negative opinion of ray lewis. Did you read the USA today article that re-visits the MURDER ?

That is your conspiracy theory that had no evidence.

jhildebrand
01-22-2013, 12:36 PM
That dork, Jim Rome, before the AFC title game today went on and on about how Peyton is not clutch in big games and how great by contrast Tom Brady is.

I wonder if Rome went on to highlight how Brady and company are 12-2 in playoff games with their trusty camcorder and 5-5 . The bottom line is the Pats are/were cheaters and their record shows it, more should be made of it, and they deserve the infamous *.

Chef Zambini
01-23-2013, 11:47 AM
you have a great signature.but the avatar is totally creepy.
I hope that is not your mom... or dad.

Dapper Dan
01-23-2013, 12:13 PM
you have a great signature.but the avatar is totally creepy.
I hope that is not your mom... or dad.

You're prediction over the next 3 years cannot be considered ''fact''

TXBRONC
01-23-2013, 12:15 PM
That dork, Jim Rome, before the AFC title game today went on and on about how Peyton is not clutch in big games and how great by contrast Tom Brady is. Well, comparing the two in their respective games against the Ravens, Peyton played better than Tom boy did. I know one game does not make a career, but anyway....

So glad the Patriots will NOT be going to New Orleans.

The dumbass who is Jim Rome said before the season said Denver would only win two or three games with Manning at quarterback.

MOtorboat
01-23-2013, 07:11 PM
to be clear, it was NOT two overtimes. now an overtime consists of 4 quarters.

both teams would have had to go scoreless for FOUR QUARTERS, to then be involved in a double overtime.
this is not the NBA.

Wait.

What?

TXBRONC
01-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Wait.

What?

I felt that post wasn't worth key strokes it would take to ask him what the heck is he is talking about.

MOtorboat
01-23-2013, 10:42 PM
I felt that post wasn't worth key strokes it would take to ask him what the heck is he talking about.

I type really fast.

Dapper Dan
01-23-2013, 10:54 PM
I believe that's the way the referee explained it. Either way, I don't see the difference in calling it the second overtime or the second quarter of overtime. Especially when it's abbreviated as 2OT.

sneakers
01-24-2013, 05:23 AM
lol people still listen to what Jimmy Rome has to say