PDA

View Full Version : So uh, Oakland Faider....

Northman
08-19-2009, 08:31 PM
What up with JaMac throwing 3 interceptions vs the Niners in their scrimmage today? :lol:

I cant post the link right now because im at work but from the report you guys were completely OWNED in all facets of the game. So much for your HOF Qb outdoing a schmuck like Orton eh? bwhahahahahahahahahaha

Ill be sure to get the link up for you when i get home unless someone else wants to do the honors. Thanks for setting us straight on your boy JaMac. :lol::lol:

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 08:44 PM
lol... thats hilarious

Was Jamarcus wearing the red jersey as he was throwing those INT's as well?

that would be even more funny if he threw 3 ints knowing he wasnt going to get hit.

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Niners pick Raiders apart
Posted by Mike Florio on August 19, 2009 4:05 PM ET
Apparently, the 49ers defense is really good.

Or the Raiders offense is pretty bad.

Or maybe a little of both.

According to Matt Maiocco of the Santa Rosa Press-Democrat, the San Fran defense picked off Oakland quarterbacks five times during a joint practice on Wednesday.

One happened during the 7-on-7 period. The other four happened during an 11-on-11 red zone drill.

Starter JaMarcus Russell threw three of them; Bruce Gradkowski was responsible for the other two.
For the Niners, Nate Clement made three of the picks. Dre' Bly and rookie linebacker Diryal Briggs each had one.

Raiders coach Tom Cable likely was frustrated enough to punch someone.

Or throw someone out of a chair.

Or maybe a little of both.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/19/niners-pick-raiders-apart/

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 08:55 PM
On a side note:

**** Dre Bly!

dogfish
08-19-2009, 09:14 PM
lies!

stay-puff is the most talented QB EVAR! he doesn't throw picks. . . .

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 09:22 PM
Really, Donk Fans? Seriously?

You guys are smacking about PRACTICE. Not a game, not a game but PRACTICE. Not an actually NFL game where players make their money, but PRACTICE. :lol:

Didn't Kyle Orton get bent over by that same 49ers secondary last Friday? Yeah, I believe he did.

JaMarcus is practicing without the two best receivers on the team in Chaz Schilens and Javon Walker, struggles are to be expected. It's PRACTICE. That's what it's for.

And if we are going to start smacking about practice, wasn't Kyle Orton BOO'd out of your stadium two weeks ago :lol:

Awful thread.

slim
08-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Fat boy is a Hall-of-famer....

SR
08-19-2009, 09:26 PM
the two best receivers on the team in Chaz Schilens and Javon Walker, struggles are to be expected.

Who?:confused:

SR
08-19-2009, 09:27 PM

Are you referring to Fat Boy "A" in Janikowski or Fat Boy "B" in Russell?

slim
08-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Are you referring to Fat Boy "A" in Janikowski or Fat Boy "B" in Russell?

Both. Hell, according to the raider troll half the roster is HOF worthy.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 09:31 PM

You guys are smacking about PRACTICE. Not a game, not a game but PRACTICE. Not an actually NFL game where players make their money, but PRACTICE. :lol:

Didn't Kyle Orton get bent over by that same 49ers secondary last Friday? Yeah, I believe he did.

JaMarcus is practicing without the two best receivers on the team in Chaz Schilens and Javon Walker, struggles are to be expected. It's PRACTICE. That's what it's for.

And if we are going to start smacking about practice, wasn't Kyle Orton BOO'd out of your stadium two weeks ago :lol:

Awful thread.

:pound:

Awful Post. Awful Poster.

Tell me again how Ja****INGFATASS is the most talented quarterback in the NFL again...

LOL...you're a joke.

SR
08-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Both. Hell, according to the raider troll half the roster is HOF worthy.

My dad and I have been calling Janikowski "Fat Boy" for years. As long as he couldn't kick himself out of a wet paper bag, I'll keep making fun of him.

Oh, and I had In & Out last week...double double with a Dr Pepper...I was in PHX...speaking of fat asses made me think of it.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 09:45 PM
New quarterback Kyle Orton, acquired from Chicago for Pro Bowl passer Jay Cutler in the biggest NFL trade of the offseason, was booed by the crowd of 13,402 at his unofficial debut at Invesco Field when he threw two interceptions and several bad passes during a structured scrimmage Thursday night

http://blog.taragana.com/sports/2009/08/07/kyle-orton-booed-for-2-interceptions-in-his-first-trip-to-invesco-field-as-broncos-qb-18204/

PRACTICE SMACK FTMFW!!! :rockon:

Northman
08-19-2009, 10:31 PM

You guys are smacking about PRACTICE.

Practice is even worse you dolt. :lol:

Northman
08-19-2009, 10:32 PM

OMG, now ive heard everything! Bwhahahahahahahaha

Northman
08-19-2009, 10:32 PM
http://blog.taragana.com/sports/2009/08/07/kyle-orton-booed-for-2-interceptions-in-his-first-trip-to-invesco-field-as-broncos-qb-18204/

We know how bad our QB is, you on the other hand are still living in another dimension. Bhwhahahahahahahaa

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 10:35 PM

Kyle just got here. How long has fatty been learning your suck ass offense? Shouldn't this be his break out year?

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 10:39 PM
We know how bad our QB is, you on the other hand are still living in another dimension. Bhwhahahahahahahaa

Even the insanely talented one's like JaMarcus have bad practice once in a while.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Even the insanely talented one's like JaMarcus have bad practice once in a while.

Can we PLEASE get rid of this ******* moron?

Seriously?

This isn't ******* rocket science.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Kyle just got here. How long has fatty been learning your suck ass offense? Shouldn't this be his break out year?

Kyle Orton just getting there is no excuse for him throwing the ball straight into the defenders chest. :coffee:

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 10:44 PM

Seriously?

It's like watching a retard repeatedly run into a wall. You know you should try to stop it but you can't help but stare in amazement at how screwed up in the head someone has to be to do this to themselves. I hope Oakland Raider is at least wearing his helmet.

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 10:46 PM
Kyle Orton just getting there is no excuse for him throwing the ball straight into the defenders chest. :coffee:

Whats fatty's excuse? and don't say his wr's are missing. He has been throwing to turds ever since he entered the NFL.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 10:46 PM
It's like watching a retard repeatedly run into a wall. You know you should try to stop it but you can't help but stare in amazement at how screwed up in the head someone has to be to do this to themselves. I hope Oakland Raider is at least wearing his helmet.

Someone should prevent it from happening.

Northman
08-19-2009, 10:47 PM

Ooooooooh, so now its just a bad practice. I mean, its not possible for a guy like Orton to have a bad preseason game right? :lol:

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Whats fatty's excuse? and don't say his wr's are missing. He has been throwing to turds ever since he entered the NFL.

JaKing doesn't need an excuse. He is progressing everyday and is going to become a phenomenal QB.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 10:51 PM

Seriously?

lol

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 10:53 PM
lol

Tell me again how Jamarcus is the best quarterback ever.

It only cements your stupidity.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Ooooooooh, so now its just a bad practice. I mean, its not possible for a guy like Orton to have a bad preseason game right? :lol:

That's all it was was a bad practice. Funny what you didn't mention was that JaMarcus came back and had a much better second practice, as did the whole team.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
That's all it was was a bad practice. Funny what you didn't mention was that JaMarcus came back and had a much better second practice, as did the whole team.

Funny, what you didn't mention is that Orton has had fantastic practices all week.

Your arguments are beyond ******* stupid.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Tell me again how Jamarcus is the best quarterback ever.

It only cements your stupidity.

Damn, MB. For someone who is so hell bent on getting me banned, you sure as hell reply to me a lot.

And please, show me where I said Russell was the "best QB ever".

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Damn, MB. For someone who is so hell bent on getting me banned, you sure as hell reply to me a lot.

And please, show me where I said Russell was the "best QB ever".

You're pretty much a ******* moron. Your football "analysis," if that's what you call it, is pretty much the dumbest shit I have ever read.

That's right, you didn't say Russell was the "best QB ever." My bad. But you did call him the most talented quarterback in the league. And if you believe that, you're a ******* moron.

Of course, we've established that.

Can someone seriously just get rid of this piece of shit. In fact, can someone actually give me a good reason for allowing this piece of shit to spam and bait this forum?

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Funny, what you didn't mention is that Orton has had fantastic practices all week.

Your arguments are beyond ******* stupid.

I'm sure Orton had great practices last week, too. Then he went and threw 3 picks in the first half of a preseason game.

That brings me to my point. It's practice, not a game. JaMarcus had a bad first practice today, wow big deal.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm sure Orton had great practices last week, too. Then he went and threw 3 picks in the first half of a preseason game.

That brings me to my point. It's practice, not a game. JaMarcus had a bad first practice today, wow big deal.

Walking contradiction.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 11:07 PM
You're pretty much a ******* moron. Your football "analysis," if that's what you call it, is pretty much the dumbest shit I have ever read.

But yet you spend the most time out of any Bronco fan on the site replying to me? :lol:

That's right, you didn't say Russell was the "best QB ever." My bad. But you did call him the most talented quarterback in the league. And if you believe that, you're a ******* moron.

Good job for getting what I said right. Pat yourself on the back!

Can someone seriously just get rid of this piece of shit. In fact, can someone actually give me a good reason for allowing this piece of shit to spam and bait this forum?

Once again, I'm not breaking any rules lol. Did I bait you to reply to me? No. You're the one who replied to me first :lol: Am I spamming? No. This is the smack forum.

Sorry. :coffee:

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:10 PM
We all know your a worthless, baiting, troll...no need to actually just state it out in public.

Of course, I don't really expect anyone to actually do anything about it...lol...

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 11:15 PM
We all know your a worthless, baiting, troll...no need to actually just state it out in public.

Of course, I don't really expect anyone to actually do anything about it...lol...

Sorry you feel that way, I really am.

But I am here to state facts about your team, not make friends. The truth hurts and I guess you can't take the pain.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Sorry you feel that way, I really am.

But I am here to state facts about your team, not make friends. The truth hurts and I guess you can't take the pain.

If you were here to state facts, you'd have the balls to make posts outside of the smack forum.

But nice try.

Basically, you keep shit here, because you're a moron.

Midnight Blue
08-19-2009, 11:17 PM

Also noteworthy: Orton wasn't a #1 overall... JaMarshmallow was and is paid like the top pick in the draft. So far he is a long way from being worth the size of that paycheck. Orton is a bargain by comparison. Expectations should be... and are... far higher for JaMarshmallow.

Northman
08-19-2009, 11:18 PM

Riiiiiight.

LRtagger
08-19-2009, 11:21 PM

UHHHH a preseason game is a glorified practice.

It is a scrimmage...much like the scrimmage that Russell stunk it up at. Just because it is not at a stadium in front of fans does not make it any less of a game-type situation. It is still Oakland's 11 starters on offense against SF's 11 starters on defense.

Northman
08-19-2009, 11:24 PM

Dont get yourself all worked up MO. This idiot is hardly worth it. Its pretty common knowledge what he is, how he is, and what he is here for. His smack is as weak as his actual football knowledge and the entire board knows it. As long as twinkletoes doesnt come out of this forum and try and talk junk in the rest of the forum than he can dance in this playpin all he wants. So just let the moron continue to make a fool of himself and all will be grand.

Northman
08-19-2009, 11:25 PM
UHHHH a preseason game is a glorified practice.

It is a scrimmage...much like the scrimmage that Russell stunk it up at. Just because it is not at a stadium in front of fans does not make it any less of a game-type situation. It is still Oakland's 11 starters on offense against SF's 11 starters on defense.

My OR impression: "NO ITS NOT!!!< ITS THE SUPER BOWL MAN! ITS THE KOOLEST!" :lol:

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Dont get yourself all worked up MO. This idiot is hardly worth it. Its pretty common knowledge what he is, how he is, and what he is here for. His smack is as weak as his actual football knowledge and the entire board knows it. As long as twinkletoes doesnt come out of this forum and try and talk junk in the rest of the forum than he can dance in this playpin all he wants. So just let the moron continue to make a fool of himself and all will be grand.

What is the purpose for him being at this site? What was the purpose of his posts? What continue to be the purpose of his posts?

2. No Flaming, baiting or harassing. Regardless of whether you like a poster or a point being made, do not resort to flaming and harassing that poster. Don’t post “flame-bait”. That is a post just to irritate members or designed to get a reaction from another poster.

Clear and concise.

frauschieze
08-19-2009, 11:30 PM

Because that's what the smack forum is for. :hi:

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Because that's what the smack forum is for. :hi:

I know. No rules in the smack forum.

Shouldn't be a problem, no?

Northman
08-19-2009, 11:35 PM
What is the purpose for him being at this site? What was the purpose of his posts? What continue to be the purpose of his posts?

2. No Flaming, baiting or harassing. Regardless of whether you like a poster or a point being made, do not resort to flaming and harassing that poster. Don’t post “flame-bait”. That is a post just to irritate members or designed to get a reaction from another poster.

Clear and concise.

Unfortuantely, you know as well as i that the smack forum is a grey area for that. I agree that he is useless to this site and the fact that other rival fans contribute far more to here proves that but until he crosses the line outside of here there really is nothing they can do about it. What you and i see as an easy decision is not what the higher ups think. :lol:

NightTrainLayne
08-19-2009, 11:36 PM

That's enough MO. This is the smack forum, and in a thread that was titled specifically for Oakland Raider.

WTH do you expect in this thread?

You don't like the guy. . .great. I think everyone knows. Now put him on ignore and stay out of the smack forum and your quality of life will improve 50%.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Unfortuantely, you know as well as i that the smack forum is a grey area for that. I agree that he is useless to this site and the fact that other rival fans contribute far more to here proves that but until he crosses the line outside of here there really is nothing they can do about it. What you and i see as an easy decision is not what the higher ups think. :lol:

If the smack forum is going to be regulated differently, which it is, the rules and regulations need to be established separately. Until that happens, there are no rules in the Smack Talk forum, imo.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:38 PM
That's enough MO. This is the smack forum, and in a thread that was titled specifically for Oakland Raider.

WTH do you expect in this thread?

You don't like the guy. . .great. I think everyone knows. Now put him on ignore and stay out of the smack forum and your quality of life will improve 50%.

I wasn't worried about it, it's the smack forum, if you can't handle it, get out. At least, that's the impression I have.

NightTrainLayne
08-19-2009, 11:39 PM
If the smack forum is going to be regulated differently, which it is, the rules and regulations need to be established separately. Until that happens, there are no rules in the Smack Talk forum, imo.

Are you kidding me?

There's been a town hall thread for MONTHS on this that you for some reason refuse to post in.

Either quit bitching or make a suggestion for fixing your complaint and get on with your life.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Are you kidding me?

There's been a town hall thread for MONTHS on this that you for some reason refuse to post in.

Either quit bitching or make a suggestion for fixing your complaint and get on with your life.

Yeah...months...no decision. Let me know what the rules in the smack forum are and I'll oblige.

Northman
08-19-2009, 11:42 PM

I can agree with that. And if you talk smack to him and get banned for it that would be a double standard and wrong on their part. Just like we are supposed to have thick skin while he continues to talk his junk the same can be said the other way around no matter what. Its ALL smack. :lol:

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 11:43 PM
No Flaming, baiting or harassing. Regardless of whether you like a poster or a point being made, do not resort to flaming and harassing that poster. Don’t post “flame-bait”. That is a post just to irritate members or designed to get a reaction from another poster.

If those are the rules, then a certain someone has broken them.

Flaming?

You're pretty much a ******* moron.

you're a ******* moron.

your stupidity

just get rid of this piece of shit.

your a worthless, baiting, troll.

because you're a moron

Baiting?

This whole thread was designed to bait me to reply to it, was it not? It has my name in the title.

Harassing?

If you look at my posts in this thread, you will see that I haven't insulted or harassed anybody. If anything, I've been the one harassed :lol:

I'm very conscious of the rules :D

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:44 PM
No Flaming, baiting or harassing. Regardless of whether you like a poster or a point being made, do not resort to flaming and harassing that poster. Don’t post “flame-bait”. That is a post just to irritate members or designed to get a reaction from another poster.

If those are the rules, then a certain someone has broken them.

Flaming?

Baiting?

This whole thread was designed to bait me to reply to it, was it not? It has my name in the title.

Harassing?

If you look at my posts in this thread, you will see that I haven't insulted or harassed anybody. If anything, I've been the one harassed :lol:

I'm very conscious of the rules :D

Rules aren't established here. Quit bitching.

OaklandRaider
08-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Rules aren't established here. Quit bitching.

I'm not the one who complains every couple days for someone not getting banned. :coffee:

NightTrainLayne
08-20-2009, 12:09 AM
This conversation should be taking place in the Town Hall forum.

Back to Topic: Fat Albert threw a bunch of picks agains the same 49er team that Orton played against 5 days ago.

OaklandRaider
08-20-2009, 02:28 AM
Back to Topic: Fat Albert threw a bunch of picks agains the same 49er team that Orton played against 5 days ago.

Except one was in an actual game, albeit preseason. Still though, starters were all playing except Brandon Marshall and he won't even be on your team much longer. I

And the other one was in a 7-7 non tackling scrimmage, where JaMarcus happened to be missing his two best receivers.

But hey, if Bronco fans get a kick out of people having bad practices so be it. It's sad to see what has happened to your fanbase, smacking about PRACTICE :lol:

Can't wait till the regular season starts. Get ya excuses ready!

Northman
08-20-2009, 02:39 AM
Except one was in an actual game, albeit preseason. Still though, starters were all playing except Brandon Marshall and he won't even be on your team much longer. I

And the other one was in a 7-7 non tackling scrimmage, where JaMarcus happened to be missing his two best receivers.

But hey, if Bronco fans get a kick out of people having bad practices so be it. It's sad to see what has happened to your fanbase, smacking about PRACTICE :lol:

Can't wait till the regular season starts. Get ya excuses ready!

The fact that even JaMarcus could screw up a practice tells us all that we need to know. JaMac sucks the big fatty. :lol:

BigDaddyBronco
08-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Even better there were reports that Nate Clements was taunting the Raiders offense saying they didn't belong on the same field and they knew it.

Not a single Raider tried to stand up to Clements, grab a facemask, anything. Show some heart Raiders, have some pride.

What a franchise, your head coach sucker punches an assistant, but none of the players will stick up for themselves in practice.

Enjoy the season Raider fans.

EMB6903
08-20-2009, 08:09 AM

None of us said Kyle Orton was the most talented QB in NFL history, none of us think hes going to be a long term answer... unlike you Raider fans who think completely different of Jamarcus.

this guy has to be the biggest bust in NFL history...

OaklandRaider
08-20-2009, 08:11 AM
Even better there were reports that Nate Clements was taunting the Raiders offense saying they didn't belong on the same field and they knew it.

Not a single Raider tried to stand up to Clements, grab a facemask, anything. Show some heart Raiders, have some pride.

What a franchise, your head coach sucker punches an assistant, but none of the players will stick up for themselves in practice.

Enjoy the season Raider fans.

Funny you're saying this when that same 49er defense was destroying your team last friday. Dancing and celebrating all over the field, as Kyle Orton and McFail just stood there looking stupid as hell. Dre Bly even celebrated in front of your bench, do the Broncos have any pride?

And the Raiders more than responded in the second practice.

With the 49ers gleefully celebrating over a red zone drill in which they intercepted JaMarcus Russell and Bruce Gradkowski four times, you wondered if the Raiders might attempt to get something started, hockey-style, when the two sides met again.

Nope.

Instead, Robert Gallery dropped Kentwan Balmer on his back with a clean, legal block on the first play from scrimmage during the team session, opening a hole for Justin Fargas, and the Raiders simply went about their business.

That's the way a winning team goes about things. Grabbing facemasks, and getting mad because a team got the better of you in the first practice is not the way to go about things. Raider players understand this, which is why we will be successful this year.

Two times, he put fullback Moran Norris on the ground -- once when Moran tried to block his run blitz, another when he tried to block his pass blitz.

Both hits fired up his teammates to the point of holler. Nice to see someone on the Raiders respond to the Niners' screamfest.

Again. That's the way to respond.

Cable said the team gave a "tremendous response" to a horrible morning.

:lol: Again, that is how a winning team responds.

OaklandRaider
08-20-2009, 08:17 AM
this guy has to be the biggest bust in NFL history...

You probably thought John Elway was a bust after his first 16 starts then, because statstically, Russell has gotten off to a better start.

EMB6903
08-20-2009, 08:20 AM
You probably thought John Elway was a bust after his first 16 starts then, because statstically, Russell has gotten off to a better start.

John Elway was a winner in his first 2 years.

Jamarcus Russell hasnt won SHIT in this league.

OaklandRaider
08-20-2009, 08:38 AM
John Elway was a winner in his first 2 years.

Jamarcus Russell hasnt won SHIT in this league.

Wins are important, but they don't tell the whole story. Vince Young is a winner. Rex Grossman is a winner. Hell, Kyle "Neck beard" Orton has a good winning record.

JaMarcus Russell's stats through first 16 starts of career: 257/465, 2647 Yards, 14 TD, 9 INT

John Elway stats through first 16 starts of career: 195/387, 2492 Yards, 11 TD, 20 INT

So again, if you think Russell is a bust right now, you probably thought the same about John Elway at this stage in his career. And John Elway wasn't put in as bad of a situation as Russell was last year.

EMB6903
08-20-2009, 08:46 AM
Wins are important, but they don't tell the whole story. Vince Young is a winner. Rex Grossman is a winner. Hell, Kyle "Neck beard" Orton has a good winning record.

JaMarcus Russell's stats through first 16 starts of career: 257/465, 2647 Yards, 14 TD, 9 INT

John Elway stats through first 16 starts of career: 195/387, 2492 Yards, 11 TD, 20 INT

So again, if you think Russell is a bust right now, you probably thought the same about John Elway at this stage in his career. And John Elway wasn't put in as bad of a situation as Russell was last year.

comparing 2 completely different eras when Judging Quarterbacks statistics shows me you really dont know what you are talking about.

Elway was drafted in 83... not 2007... think before you post on this board....

OaklandRaider
08-20-2009, 09:01 AM
comparing 2 completely different eras when Judging Quarterbacks statistics shows me you really dont know what you are talking about.

Elway was drafted in 83... not 2007... think before you post on this board....

lol, I knew you would revert to the "different era" argument. You did the same thing the last time I pulled these stats out on you.

I don't care what era you're from. If you are throwing TWICE as many Interceptions as you are touchdowns like John Elway was, that's not a good start. Am I wrong? So after Elway's first 16 starts, did you consider him a bust?

If you didn't consider him a bust, then I don't see how you can consider Russell a bust yet. And please, don't bring up the "Elway won games his first two years argument" because I will rip that to shreds too.

Here's another one that you probably considered a bust at the time.

239/433, 2664 Yards, 12 TD, 25 INT 2-14 Record

What HOF QB numbers are those after his first 16 starts in the NFL? Troy Aikmans.

NightTrainLayne
08-20-2009, 10:41 AM
lol, I knew you would revert to the "different era" argument. You did the same thing the last time I pulled these stats out on you.

I don't care what era you're from. If you are throwing TWICE as many Interceptions as you are touchdowns like John Elway was, that's not a good start. Am I wrong? So after Elway's first 16 starts, did you consider him a bust?

If you didn't consider him a bust, then I don't see how you can consider Russell a bust yet. And please, don't bring up the "Elway won games his first two years argument" because I will rip that to shreds too.

Here's another one that you probably considered a bust at the time.

239/433, 2664 Yards, 12 TD, 25 INT 2-14 Record

What HOF QB numbers are those after his first 16 starts in the NFL? Troy Aikmans.

A lot of people considered Elway a bust. Turns out a lot of people were wrong.

Just like you're wrong about your boy. :lol:

BigDaddyBronco
08-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Funny you're saying this when that same 49er defense was destroying your team last friday. Dancing and celebrating all over the field, as Kyle Orton and McFail just stood there looking stupid as hell. Dre Bly even celebrated in front of your bench, do the Broncos have any pride?

And the Raiders more than responded in the second practice.

That's the way a winning team goes about things. Grabbing facemasks, and getting mad because a team got the better of you in the first practice is not the way to go about things. Raider players understand this, which is why we will be successful this year.

Again. That's the way to respond.

:lol: Again, that is how a winning team responds.

How the hell would you know what a winning team does? Your a Raider fan.

Do us all a favor and douse your computer with gasoline, put it in a plastic tub, put it in the back of your momma's car, have her drive out on the freeway, where you can light it on fire and push it out.

Post never!

NightTrainLayne
08-20-2009, 10:49 AM
How the hell would you know what a winning team does? Your a Raider fan.

Do us all a favor and douse your computer with gasoline, put it in a plastic tub, put it in the back of your momma's car, have her drive out on the freeway, where you can light it on fire and push it out.

Post never!

Something's not quite right there BDB. You're on the right track, but just not mean enough. I miss Cswil sometimes.

BigDaddyBronco
08-20-2009, 10:50 AM
Something's not quite right there BDB. You're on the right track, but just not mean enough. I miss Cswil sometimes.

Me too. :tsk:

EMB6903
08-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Elway also had other things he could do... He could have played HB in his prime, he was that athletic.

Jamarcus is struggling to keep the wieght under 270 pounds each year.

lol @ drafting a QB thats 260+ pounds as the #1 overall pick.

GOTTA LOVE THE RAIDAS!

Midnight Blue
08-21-2009, 01:25 AM

No, he didn't.

Midnight Blue
08-21-2009, 01:35 AM

Cherry-picking stats again... through their first 2 seasons:

Att Cmp % Yds TD
JE 639 337 52.7 4261 25
JR 434 234 53.9 2796 15

Oh... and lest I forget...

W L
JE 22 10
JR 09 23

Oh... and 2 playoff appearances for Elway's Broncos. JR's stats are not even close.

Dirk
08-21-2009, 07:02 AM
Watch out MB....a Raider coach may come and choke you and break your jaw. :listen:

D1g1tal j1m
08-21-2009, 11:52 AM
I don't do smack talk, but this thread is hilarious!

Midnight Blue
08-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Watch out MB....a Raider coach may come and choke you and break your jaw. :listen:

Headed to the store now for some extra-strength Raider repellent.... :D

Dirk
08-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Headed to the store now for some extra-strength Raider repellent.... :D

No need for that..you have plenty already...it's called intelligence. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
08-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Cherry-picking stats again... through their first 2 seasons:

Att Cmp % Yds TD
JE 639 337 52.7 4261 25
JR 434 234 53.9 2796 15

Oh... and lest I forget...

W L
JE 22 10
JR 09 23

Oh... and 2 playoff appearances for Elway's Broncos. JR's stats are not even close.

Reading must not be your strong suit. I said through their first 16 starts, not first two seasons.

Gamechanger
08-21-2009, 06:29 PM
coach could be a convicted felon

Poet
08-22-2009, 11:00 AM

That means a lot to me. :salute:

Poet
08-22-2009, 11:03 AM
Did you really just give Russell the nickname "JaKing"?

He's closer to Ja Rule. :lol:

OaklandRaider
08-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Did you really just give Russell the nickname "JaKing"?

He's closer to Ja Rule. :lol:

It was either JaKing or JaGoat. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
08-22-2009, 01:45 PM
No need for that..you have plenty already...it's called intelligence. :coffee:

Child please.

Midnight Blue is allergic to facts.

Poet
08-22-2009, 02:04 PM

JaBust, JaMcChicken, JaBuffet, JaStretchmarks, and JaSacked are all more fitting.

Day1BroncoFan
08-22-2009, 02:13 PM
jaknow

Gamechanger
08-22-2009, 05:26 PM
JarkOff

Midnight Blue
08-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Reading must not be your strong suit. I said through their first 16 starts, not first two seasons.

Hence the term "cherry-picking"... why limit the timeframe to "16 starts"? Doing so skews the numbers, "proving" a nonexistent point and an untenable debate position.

Midnight Blue
08-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Child please.

Not allergic to facts; but I will challenge cherry-picked stats being used to support a preposterous argument.

girler
08-22-2009, 08:05 PM

"JaKing" :hahaha: I can't breathe! You were trying to put him next to a god, but you actually called him a master bator! :rofl: :hahaha: Oh wait. I forgot you don't know what that part of your body is about! Probably should find out before you go around calling people like Blue a "child" and your heroes "jackings" :hahaha:

Oh that's beautiful. I have to wipe tears off my face. I wonder if this is why your coach hit the other coach. Were they trying to think of names for your quarterback too? Jacking. I love it! :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Hence the term "cherry-picking"... why limit the timeframe to "16 starts"? Doing so skews the numbers, "proving" a nonexistent point and an untenable debate position.

Cherry picking? Um, no. I choose 16 starts because maybe it's because JaMarcus has only started 16 games in his career, DUH. :rolleyes:

What YOU did was compare Russell's first 16 starts to John Elway's first 24 starts. lmao, you don't see anything wrong with that?

Midnight Blue
08-23-2009, 02:45 AM
Cherry picking? Um, no. I choose 16 starts because maybe it's because JaMarcus has only started 16 games in his career, DUH. :rolleyes:

What YOU did was compare Russell's first 16 starts to John Elway's first 24 starts. lmao, you don't see anything wrong with that?

Normally player stat comparisons are done by seasons (y'know... annual stats accrued each year that the player is active in the league) and not by "number of games"... it is not Elway's fault that JaMarshmallow spent most of his rookie season polishing the pine. You're comparing Elway's first year's stats to the stats of a QB in his second season. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Yes, you are cherry-picking stats to support a preposterous argument.

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 04:03 AM
Normally player stat comparisons are done by seasons (y'know... annual stats accrued each year that the player is active in the league) and not by "number of games"... it is not Elway's fault that JaMarshmallow spent most of his rookie season polishing the pine. You're comparing Elway's first year's stats to the stats of a QB in his second season. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Yes, you are cherry-picking stats to support a preposterous argument.

Not cherry picking at all. I'm comparing their first 16 starts in the NFL.

And last season, Russell was basically a rookie QB. It was his first training camp, first preseason, first minicamps. He was the youngest starting QB in the NFL last season. It's a fair comparison.

What I did was far more fair than what you did. Comparing stats with a QB who started 8 less games :lol:

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 04:44 AM
Oh and btw, lmao @ this thread. :lol:

You guys were smacking about Practice. JaMarcus came out and looked good against that "vaunted" secondary of the 49ers who picked off Orton three times.

Read my sig the next time you think about making a thread about.....Practice.... :pound:

Dirk
08-23-2009, 08:30 AM
Child please.

Wow! I haven't been called a child in let's see...40 years or so. Again, you speak nonsense before knowing facts.

girler
08-23-2009, 10:35 AM
OR, I think you should go into politics. I don't care if your liberal or conservative, I would LOVE to see any news organization go after you. Not to mention all the comedians and late night talk show hosts and SNL too. How long before you're old enough to run? I'll back you with money just for the entertainment value. :laugh: :rofl: :pound: :lol: :hahaha:

Overtime
08-23-2009, 12:52 PM
OR, I think you should go into politics. I don't care if your liberal or conservative, I would LOVE to see any news organization go after you. Not to mention all the comedians and late night talk show hosts and SNL too. How long before you're old enough to run? I'll back you with money just for the entertainment value. :laugh: :rofl: :pound: :lol: :hahaha:

he's got about 18 more years to go. consider the tool is 6, and obviously sneaking onto mommy and daddy's computer when they're not around.

Midnight Blue
08-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Not cherry picking at all. I'm comparing their first 16 starts in the NFL.

And last season, Russell was basically a rookie QB. It was his first training camp, first preseason, first minicamps. He was the youngest starting QB in the NFL last season. It's a fair comparison.

What I did was far more fair than what you did. Comparing stats with a QB who started 8 less games :lol:

Yes, you are cherry picking and your argument is downright ludicrous. Last season, Russell was in his second season in the league; meaning he had been coached at the pro level for two years. It is on JaMarshmallow (not anyone else) that he wasn't good enough to outplay the likes of Daunte Culpepper and Josh McCown.

Here is the way stats are customarily compared... (with no cherry-picking involved)

rookie season:

1983 Denver Broncos:
John Elway... age 23.... 11 games... 10 started...123 completions...259 attempts...47.5%...1663 yards... 7 touchdowns... 14 interceptions

2007 Oakland Raiders:
JaMarshmallow Russell... age 22...4 games... 1 started...36 completions...66 attempts...54.5%...373 yards... 2 touchdowns...4 interceptions.

Now, see how ridiculous your argument (that JaMarshmallow was better than John) really is? :coffee:

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Yes, you are cherry picking and your argument is downright ludicrous. Last season, Russell was in his second season in the league; meaning he had been coached at the pro level for two years. It is on JaMarshmallow (not anyone else) that he wasn't good enough to outplay the likes of Daunte Culpepper and Josh McCown.

Here is the way stats are customarily compared... (with no cherry-picking involved)

rookie season:

1983 Denver Broncos:
John Elway... age 23.... 11 games... 10 started...123 completions...259 attempts...47.5%...1663 yards... 7 touchdowns... 14 interceptions

2007 Oakland Raiders:
JaMarshmallow Russell... age 22...4 games... 1 started...36 completions...66 attempts...54.5%...373 yards... 2 touchdowns...4 interceptions.

Now, see how ridiculous your argument (that JaMarshmallow was better than John) really is? :coffee:

I'm using stats from both Elway's and Russell's rookie years, as well as their sophomore years in the NFL. And Russell not playing much in his rookie year wasn't his fault. If you remember, the Raiders failed to sign Russell until the regular season started. It was the longest rookie holdout in NFL history. Not his fault his agent couldn't get a deal done sooner.

Call it cherry picking if you want, but the fact is in their first 16 starts in the NFL, Russell had the better numbers.

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 07:30 PM
"JaKing" :hahaha: I can't breathe! You were trying to put him next to a god, but you actually called him a master bator! :rofl: :hahaha: Oh wait. I forgot you don't know what that part of your body is about! Probably should find out before you go around calling people like Blue a "child" and your heroes "jackings" :hahaha:

Oh that's beautiful. I have to wipe tears off my face. I wonder if this is why your coach hit the other coach. Were they trying to think of names for your quarterback too? Jacking. I love it! :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

/facepalm.

Learn how to read. I said JaKing not Jacking.

Midnight Blue
08-23-2009, 11:08 PM
I'm using stats from both Elway's and Russell's rookie years, as well as their sophomore years in the NFL. And Russell not playing much in his rookie year wasn't his fault. If you remember, the Raiders failed to sign Russell until the regular season started. It was the longest rookie holdout in NFL history. Not his fault his agent couldn't get a deal done sooner.

Call it cherry picking if you want, but the fact is in their first 16 starts in the NFL, Russell had the better numbers.

If you want to use stats from both Elway's and Russell's first two seasons, this is how that is customarily done (without offering only partial statistics... commonly known as "cherry picking"):

1983 Denver Broncos:

1984 Denver Broncos:
John Elway...age 24... 15 games...14 started...214 completions...380 attempts...56.3%...2598 yards...18 touchdowns...15 interceptions

Totals...26 games...24 started...337 completions...639 attempts...51.9%...4261 yards...25 touchdowns...29 interceptions... oh... and 22-10 win/loss record; good for two playoff appearances

2007 Oakland Raiders:

2008 Oakland Raiders:
JaMarshmallow Russell...age 23...15 games...15 started...198 completions...368 attempts...53.8%...2423 yards...13 touchdowns...8 interceptions

Totals...19 games...16 started...234 completions...434 attempts...54.1%...2796 yards...15 touchdowns...12 interceptions... oh... and a 9-23 win/loss record; obviously not good enough to remotely sniff any playoffs

SO... your ridiculous argument still falls flat on its face. :coffee:

Poet
08-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Ok, I'm going to get lambasted here, but I think Elway is overrated as an all-time QB. That being said, the fact that people are mentioning JaFailure to Elway is sad.

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 11:52 PM
If you want to use stats from both Elway's and Russell's first two seasons, this is how that is customarily done (without offering only partial statistics... commonly known as "cherry picking"):

Dude, for the last time, I'm comparing their first 16 starts in the NFL. I'm not comparing their first two seasons, because JaMarcus has started 8 less games than John Elway did in his first two years.

SO... your ridiculous argument still falls flat on its face. :coffee:

Whatever. Facts are facts, and through first 16 starts in the NFL, Russell has the better numbers. So if Russell is a bust right now at this point in his career, so was Elway.

OaklandRaider
08-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Ok, I'm going to get lambasted here, but I think Elway is overrated as an all-time QB.

He is super overrated by Bronco fans.

He was the only really great player that they can call their own, because they only have like two all time HOF players which is probably a record low in the NFL.

Because he is really their only great player in franchise history, he gets overrated to the max. Watch, when Champ Bailey retires and IF he makes it into the HOF (that's a big if because he's not close right now) Bronco fans will overrate him.

It's just sad to watch.

Midnight Blue
08-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Dude, for the last time, I'm comparing their first 16 starts in the NFL. I'm not comparing their first two seasons, because JaMarcus has started 8 less games than John Elway did in his first two years.

Whatever. Facts are facts, and through first 16 starts in the NFL, Russell has the better numbers. So if Russell is a bust right now, so was Elway.

For the last time, I am not a "Dude". And anytime you place limitations on stats presented in order to give the appearance of a different outcome (skew the results) than the full numbers do show, that is called "cherry-picking" and it makes your numbers worthless. The full stats for two seasons show just how absolutely fall-on-the-floor-laughing ridiculous your argument is. And you'll lose that argument every single time. No one's gonna accept cherry-picked numbers as "proof" of anything at all.

Russell needs to play better this season or the "bust" label is going to begin to stick to him bigtime.

Midnight Blue
08-24-2009, 12:05 AM
He is super overrated by Bronco fans.

He was the only really great player that they can call their own, because they only have like two all time HOF players which is probably a record low in the NFL.

Because he is really their only great player in franchise history, he gets overrated to the max. Watch, when Champ Bailey retires and IF he makes it into the HOF (that's a big if because he's not close right now) Bronco fans will overrate him.

It's just sad to watch.

Yeah and Ken Stabler is super overrated by Raider fans. Which one is in the HOF... Elway or Stabler? Perhaps not by you personally...but then you weren't born yet when he was playing and probably don't know who he was.

OaklandRaider
08-24-2009, 12:30 AM
For the last time, I am not a "Dude". And anytime you place limitations on stats presented in order to give the appearance of a different outcome (skew the results) than the full numbers do show, that is called "cherry-picking" and it makes your numbers worthless. The full stats for two seasons show just how absolutely fall-on-the-floor-laughing ridiculous your argument is. And you'll lose that argument every single time. No one's gonna accept cherry-picked numbers as "proof" of anything at all.

Russell needs to play better this season or the "bust" label is going to begin to stick to him bigtime.

I'm not placing any limitations on anything, just comparing their first 16 starts in the NFL.

If you think it's cherry picking, oh well.

Midnight Blue
08-24-2009, 12:46 AM
I'm not placing any limitations on anything, just comparing their first 16 starts in the NFL.

If you think it's cherry picking, oh well.

Correction: I am capable of recognizing that it is in fact cherry picking; hence it discredits your entire point (which was ludicrous and based on nothing more than blind homerism in the first place).