PDA

View Full Version : Decker says Peyton was on board with taking a knee

DenBronx
01-18-2013, 12:14 AM
The Broncos have been criticized for choosing to take a knee with 31 seconds left in regulation on Saturday and the score against the Ravens tied at 35.

And since success has a thousand fathers and failure is an orphan, Broncos receiver Eric Decker was asked during Thursday’s PFT Live whether he knows who made the decision.

Decker didn’t specifically identify any one person, calling it a decision made by the coaches. He also said that quarterback Peyton Manning expressed no disagreement with the decision — or any inclination to override it. (Yes, I specifically asked whether Manning made that face he makes when he’s frustrated.)

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/17/decker-says-peyton-was-on-board-with-taking-a-knee/

shank
01-18-2013, 12:17 AM
where the hell is peyton?

chazoe60
01-18-2013, 12:55 AM

Doing what he usually does after his first playoff game of the season, getting ready to watch other teams play.

DenBronx
01-18-2013, 01:16 AM
He's meeting his family in NO to watch the SuperBowl and so is Eli.

shank
01-18-2013, 01:54 AM
haven't heard a peep. does peyton normally take a vow of silence after playoff losses?

Dzone
01-18-2013, 04:09 AM
Aerial view of Peytons Denver mansion. Surely he can find enough stuff here to keep himself out of view

vettesplus
01-18-2013, 10:00 AM
The Broncos have been criticized for choosing to take a knee with 31 seconds left in regulation on Saturday and the score against the Ravens tied at 35.

And since success has a thousand fathers and failure is an orphan, Broncos receiver Eric Decker was asked during Thursday’s PFT Live whether he knows who made the decision.

Decker didn’t specifically identify any one person, calling it a decision made by the coaches. He also said that quarterback Peyton Manning expressed no disagreement with the decision — or any inclination to override it. (Yes, I specifically asked whether Manning made that face he makes when he’s frustrated.)

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/17/decker-says-peyton-was-on-board-with-taking-a-knee/

didnt he have that face on most of the second half???

Dzone
01-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Kneeling in the 4th quarter was wimpy and so was Fox's explanation for it

MasterShake
01-18-2013, 10:53 AM
The best thing that may come out of this is that Fox may have to rethink his style since it happened on such a big stage. I know I am planning on going to more games next year, and if I see any of that Nancy-Boy style of football in a close game me and (hopefully) 70,000+ other fans will give them an earful.

This NFL is a QB league now more than ever, and we have one of the best to ever play. Act like it.

Dzone
01-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Ed Reed is saying that the Ravens dared Manning to throw long and they knew he wouldnt/couldnt...2 long throws to 12 by Flacco

Denver Native (Carol)
01-18-2013, 11:20 AM
from article:

But there are some football issues in there, too. After talking to several longtime defensive coaches in recent days, guys who have faced Manning many times over the years, they saw a Ravens gameplan that played the percentages. Even though Manning is one of the greatest players of all time, he is not a risk-taker by nature. He is methodical, analytical, a surgeon.

If defenses show Manning coverages to put the ball underneath, that's what he'll do. He will play disciplined, and defenses know he will play disciplined, they know he won't challenge them down the field unless he gets single coverage somewhere on the outside. The Broncos know this from playoff losses in Indy to close out the 2003 and 2004 seasons in which Manning obliterated their man coverages.

The Ravens configured their coverages to take away the deep ball with the help usually pointed toward the Broncos' wideouts. The Broncos' longest pass play of the day was a 32-yard catch-and-run by Eric Decker in the first half, and it was the only completion longer than 21 yards in the game.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22379543/cold-peyton-manning-broncos-offense

MasterShake
01-18-2013, 11:30 AM
from article:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22379543/cold-peyton-manning-broncos-offense

That article actually brings up a good point. The best way to play against Manning and be successful is to use his machine-like approach to football against him and just go balls to the wall crazy with your gameplan. And what better time to do that than in the playoffs when you are an underdog with nothing to lose? Could be a reason that his playoff record is so bad.

When you think about his losses in the playoffs its when teams get really unconventional against him. He does not necessarily play different, but the way they attack him is. San Diego and the Jets would use exotic blitzes that no-one dared to do in the regular season, and the Ravens pretty much just attacked our best players all day (like Champ) and won. Its a gamble, but it seems to work against someone that is so methodical. And when your QB is that way, it transfers down to your team for both good and bad. The Broncos played the Ravens like they would have done in any other situation when they needed to realize that this was the worst time to do that. I hope they realize that and get unconventional when they have to next season.

Mike
01-18-2013, 12:02 PM
The best thing that may come out of this is that Fox may have to rethink his style since it happened on such a big stage. I know I am planning on going to more games next year, and if I see any of that Nancy-Boy style of football in a close game me and (hopefully) 70,000+ other fans will give them an earful.

This NFL is a QB league now more than ever, and we have one of the best to ever play. Act like it.

Somewhere in the deep recess of my mind I envision Elway as Gny Sgt Hartman and Fox as Pyle after the game.

Elway: The deadliest weapon in the world is a QB and his football. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in the playoffs. Your football is only a tool. It is a hard heart that wins. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not win. You will become dead football players and then you will be in a world of shit because Broncos are not allowed to lose without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Elway: Do you think I'm cute, Coach Fox? Do you think I'm funny?
Fox: Sir, no, sir!
Elway: Then wipe that disgusting grin off your face.
Foxe: Sir, yes, sir.
[tries to stop smiling]
Elway: Well, any ******* time, sweetheart!
Fox: Sir, I'm trying, sir.
Elway: Coach Fox I'm gonna give you three seconds; exactly three-*******-seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-**** you! ONE! TWO! THREE!
Foxe: Sir, I can't help it, sir.
Elway: Bullshit! Get on your knees scumbag!
[Fox drops down to his knees]
Elway: Now choke yourself.
[Fox wraps his own hands around his throat]
Elway: Goddamn it, with MY hand, numb-nuts!
[Fox reaches for Hartman's hand]
Elway: Don't pull my ******* hand over there! I said choke yourself; now lean forward and choke yourself!
[Fox does so]
Elway: Are you through grinning?
Fox: [gagging] Sir, yes, sir.
Elway: Bullshit, I can't hear you!
Fox: [louder] Sir, yes, sir.
Elway: Bullshit, I STILL can't hear you! Sound off like you've got a pair!
Fox: SIR, YES, SIR!
Elway: That's enough! Get on your feet. Coach Fox you had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely **** you up!
Fox: Sir, yes, sir.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-18-2013, 12:13 PM
That article actually brings up a good point. The best way to play against Manning and be successful is to use his machine-like approach to football against him and just go balls to the wall crazy with your gameplan. And what better time to do that than in the playoffs when you are an underdog with nothing to lose? Could be a reason that his playoff record is so bad.

When you think about his losses in the playoffs its when teams get really unconventional against him. He does not necessarily play different, but the way they attack him is. San Diego and the Jets would use exotic blitzes that no-one dared to do in the regular season, and the Ravens pretty much just attacked our best players all day (like Champ) and won. Its a gamble, but it seems to work against someone that is so methodical. And when your QB is that way, it transfers down to your team for both good and bad. The Broncos played the Ravens like they would have done in any other situation when they needed to realize that this was the worst time to do that. I hope they realize that and get unconventional when they have to next season.

It appears that teams know how to beat Manning; therefore, it appears that Manning needs to get out of his comfort zone, when how he likes to play is not working.

CoachChaz
01-18-2013, 12:17 PM
It appears that teams know how to beat Manning; therefore, it appears that Manning needs to get out of his comfort zone, when how he likes to play is not working.

Personally, I believe that is the job of the HC and OC. Someone needs to step up and tell PM, "Sorry dude...you are one of the best all time, but it's just not working today. We need to alter the plan a bit." Unfortunately, Fox likes comfortable things and Gase will have ZERO authority

Denver Native (Carol)
01-18-2013, 12:24 PM
Personally, I believe that is the job of the HC and OC. Someone needs to step up and tell PM, "Sorry dude...you are one of the best all time, but it's just not working today. We need to alter the plan a bit." Unfortunately, Fox likes comfortable things and Gase will have ZERO authority

You need to listen to Gase talking with DMac and Alfred yesterday, explaining how the plays are called.

http://www.1043thefan.com/podcasts/Episodes.aspx?PID=1623

rationalfan
01-18-2013, 12:59 PM

i'm not sure about that. i mean, manning's still winning a LOT of games.

one thing that's been minimized in this post-lost haze is that it was Baltimore that stymied manning. it's not like KC did this to the broncos. and while the Ravens are getting old on defense the team has been the most consistently dominant defense in football for more than a decade. they have stud players. they have a great scheme. they have intelligent players and coaches. that defense is going to frustrate a lot of QBs. unfortunately for us, they frustrated manning in the playoffs with a scheme that was brilliant (great pressure on manning, great downfield coverage.)

so much of this post-lost discussion has been what the broncos did wrong. but much of loss has to be credited to what baltimore did right.

to me, ray lewis can't retire fast enough.

Chef Zambini
01-18-2013, 01:24 PM
the RAVENS are notorious for designing blueprints that other NFL teams follow!
can you remember being 6-0 with ORTON?
well after our bye week we played the RAVENS !
they also had a bye week too and during that week they evaluated what we did well as well as the things we did NOT do !
ORTON NEVER, EVER through the ball more than 20 yards downfield!
so they squeezded our O put 10 guys within 10 yards of the LOS and from thaT POSITION THEY WERE ABLE TO SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING!
we got the same squeeze on satureday and apparently nobody trusted PFMs arm enough to challenge them on the outside.

the ravens?
FLACCO loves tto throw the ball DEEP to his RIGHT, apparently everyone in the NFL knows this except for 3 human beings
fox
JDR
and rahim moore.
and with less than a minute, no time-outs and trailing by a TD, our broncos D was surprized by that deep ball, even thogh we saw the same goddam thing just before the end of the first half !
no brains and no balls from our coaches on saturday, sorry! the ONLY brave thing they did was put HOLIDAY on the field and look how that pannned out !

Northman
01-18-2013, 01:54 PM
The only thing the ravens did right was make a play when they had too. But, they were gift wrapped two turnovers (one specifically) that gave them a score.

The fact that Moore blew his coverage late doesn't mean that bmore did anything fantastic, it was basically a hail mary that the receiver actually had to slow up for. Add in the missed fg and it really is a game that Denver lost on their own.

I would and still not will be surprised if the pats blow out the ravens this weekend. The ravens are notoriously bad on the road and like what Denver did, if NE makes mistakes than the ravens have a shot. But if NE plays their brand of football it won't be close.

rationalfan
01-18-2013, 04:15 PM
The only thing the ravens did right was make a play when they had too. But, they were gift wrapped two turnovers (one specifically) that gave them a score.

The fact that Moore blew his coverage late doesn't mean that bmore did anything fantastic, it was basically a hail mary that the receiver actually had to slow up for. Add in the missed fg and it really is a game that Denver lost on their own.

I would and still not will be surprised if the pats blow out the ravens this weekend. The ravens are notoriously bad on the road and like what Denver did, if NE makes mistakes than the ravens have a shot. But if NE plays their brand of football it won't be close.

i'd say that's a rather myopic view of the game. the ravens pressured manning very well in the second half, which led to fumbles, rushed pass attempts and limited ability to go to deep. i find it fascinating that manning's injury is getting more "credit" for the lack of a deep ball in that game than the ravens' defense. they played very well. but they got to the QB more consistently and effectively than the denver D did, and i think that had more impact on the game's outcome than the kneel down, the play calling or the weather.

Northman
01-18-2013, 06:56 PM
i'd say that's a rather myopic view of the game. the ravens pressured manning very well in the second half, which led to fumbles, rushed pass attempts and limited ability to go to deep. i find it fascinating that manning's injury is getting more "credit" for the lack of a deep ball in that game than the ravens' defense. they played very well. but they got to the QB more consistently and effectively than the denver D did, and i think that had more impact on the game's outcome than the kneel down, the play calling or the weather.

Its not Myopic at all. I spend all year watching Ravens games because of the area i live in. Ive seen how they play on the road vs at home. Its night and day and they are nowhere near as good as they might of been two years ago. The only real difference on their defense was the return of Lewis who "physically" was a non-factor. Is the Ravens defense decent? Oh yea. Both both offensively and defensively the Ravens were a middle of the pack team. Meanwhile, Denver was ranked in the top 10 for both offense and defense and you want me to believe somehow that the Ravens are a better team. No, they are not. They were on THAT day but mostly out of sheer luck in many facets of the game. Yes, im aware luck plays a part in football so save your breathe on that. But the bottom line is and the actual facts of the game are that Denver played their worst game of the year that they possibly could have and Bmore simply took advantage of that. But no, the Ravens didnt straight up outplay Denver in that game.

Cugel
01-18-2013, 07:09 PM

I'll be surprised if it's NOT a blowout. :coffee:

Cugel
01-18-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't know why people are so fixated on the 31 seconds at the end of the game, or the overtime turnover.

It should NEVER have come to that. The decision to kick a 52 yard FG up by a TD in the 1st half when it's 12 degrees out was the worst decision. I was screaming at the TV "NO!" Because it was obvious that at that temperature, the football is like a cinder-block.

No way Prater makes that kick. And of course he tried to clobber the ball and wound up kicking the dirt, causing it to fall way short. Bottom line. That was just a dumb decision.

The worst decision was to run the ball on 5 straight times in the last offensive possession of regulation. FOr God's sake! The ONLY RB on the team who could have a chance of getting a first down in that situation would be McGahee and he was on the DL.

You take the ball out of Peyton's hands. That's John Fox football right there -- run on first, second and third down, run down the clock and punt and rely on your defense. It's just horrible, defensive, conservative thinking about how "not to lose."

I HATE that crap with a blinding passion! They need to go for it and throw the ball. Worst case? They are unable to run 20 seconds off the clock because of an incompletion. So, what?

Baltimore scored with 35 seconds left. They didn't even need all the time they had!

As for the kneeldown at the end of the game, that was the right decision.

The team was shell-shocked by the horrible Rahim Moore play. They needed a couple of minutes to re-group. Plus, throwing the ball from your 20 yard line and trying to get the winning drive with only 1/2 minute left would be a desperation move anyway.

It was the decision to run the ball the PREVIOUS series when they just needed ONE first down to put the game away that was the problem, not the kneel-down.

Joel
01-18-2013, 07:25 PM

If SB XXXVIII didn't do it, I don't know why this would. The Pathers were OUT of that game until it got so late they had to start playing like, well, like Denver played most of last season. The result was the biggest single quarter scoring explosion in Super Bowl history, but one that left the Panthers a FG short because they waited too long to start taking chances and playing like there was no tomorrow. If falling behind early and storming back to tie the Super Bowl with 1:08 left only to lose by a FG didn't teach Fox his lesson, I don't know why last weeks game would. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXVIII#Box_score

As for the kneel down, just about EVERYONE does that. Let's be honest, our offense only scored ONCE in the ENTIRE SECOND HALF, and couldn't score AT ALL in the entire first OT period: Does anyone really think an extra 30 seconds of regulation offense would've made the difference? We couldn't get in range of a game winning FG with 15:00 to do it, but we were somehow going to do it in 30 seconds?

Cugel
01-18-2013, 07:26 PM
But there are some football issues in there, too. After talking to several longtime defensive coaches in recent days, guys who have faced Manning many times over the years, they saw a Ravens gameplan that played the percentages. Even though Manning is one of the greatest players of all time, he is not a risk-taker by nature. He is methodical, analytical, a surgeon.

If defenses show Manning coverages to put the ball underneath, that's what he'll do. He will play disciplined, and defenses know he will play disciplined, they know he won't challenge them down the field unless he gets single coverage somewhere on the outside. The Broncos know this from playoff losses in Indy to close out the 2003 and 2004 seasons in which Manning obliterated their man coverages.

The Ravens configured their coverages to take away the deep ball with the help usually pointed toward the Broncos' wideouts. The Broncos' longest pass play of the day was a 32-yard catch-and-run by Eric Decker in the first half, and it was the only completion longer than 21 yards in the game.

Manning isn't the only QB who does this. Watch this weekend as Tom Brady doesn't force the ball either. He takes what the defense will give him, and has so many weapons that somebody is going to be open.

Remember the last game? Champ Bailey took Brandon Lloyd out of the game, but it didn't matter. Brady just throws it to other receivers like Welker and Aaron Hernandez.

Everybody knows that Flacco has maybe the strongest arm in the NFL so of course he likes to air it out more than Manning. So what? Other than blown coverage on several plays that wouldn't matter at all -- just as it didn't matter in the game in Baltimore.

Why? Because the defense managed to cover some receivers that game, and because Dumervil and Miller were able to pressure the QB. In this game they weren't. Flacco had all day to throw deep.

Broncos desperately need an inside DT who can pass-rush. They have needed this badly since 2001 when Trevor Pryce moved to DE, but I'm not holding my breath. :coffee:

MasterShake
01-18-2013, 10:20 PM
If SB XXXVIII didn't do it, I don't know why this would. The Pathers were OUT of that game until it got so late they had to start playing like, well, like Denver played most of last season. The result was the biggest single quarter scoring explosion in Super Bowl history, but one that left the Panthers a FG short because they waited too long to start taking chances and playing like there was no tomorrow. If falling behind early and storming back to tie the Super Bowl with 1:08 left only to lose by a FG didn't teach Fox his lesson, I don't know why last weeks game would. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_XXXVIII#Box_score

As for the kneel down, just about EVERYONE does that. Let's be honest, our offense only scored ONCE in the ENTIRE SECOND HALF, and couldn't score AT ALL in the entire first OT period: Does anyone really think an extra 30 seconds of regulation offense would've made the difference? We couldn't get in range of a game winning FG with 15:00 to do it, but we were somehow going to do it in 30 seconds?

Because Jake Delhomme <<<<<<<< Peyton Manning. He needs to realize the kind of weapon he has.

rationalfan
01-18-2013, 10:53 PM

Its not Myopic at all. I spend all year watching Ravens games because of the area i live in. Ive seen how they play on the road vs at home. Its night and day and they are nowhere near as good as they might of been two years ago. The only real difference on their defense was the return of Lewis who "physically" was a non-factor. Is the Ravens defense decent? Oh yea. Both both offensively and defensively the Ravens were a middle of the pack team. Meanwhile, Denver was ranked in the top 10 for both offense and defense and you want me to believe somehow that the Ravens are a better team. No, they are not. They were on THAT day but mostly out of sheer luck in many facets of the game. Yes, im aware luck plays a part in football so save your breathe on that. But the bottom line is and the actual facts of the game are that Denver played their worst game of the year that they possibly could have and Bmore simply took advantage of that. But no, the Ravens didnt straight up outplay Denver in that game.

I'm only talking about the playoff game.

Chef Zambini
01-19-2013, 02:42 AM
Manning isn't the only QB who does this. Watch this weekend as Tom Brady doesn't force the ball either. He takes what the defense will give him, and has so many weapons that somebody is going to be open.

Remember the last game? Champ Bailey took Brandon Lloyd out of the game, but it didn't matter. Brady just throws it to other receivers like Welker and Aaron Hernandez.

Everybody knows that Flacco has maybe the strongest arm in the NFL so of course he likes to air it out more than Manning. So what? Other than blown coverage on several plays that wouldn't matter at all -- just as it didn't matter in the game in Baltimore.

Why? Because the defense managed to cover some receivers that game, and because Dumervil and Miller were able to pressure the QB. In this game they weren't. Flacco had all day to throw deep.

Broncos desperately need an inside DT who can pass-rush. They have needed this badly since 2001 when Trevor Pryce moved to DE, but I'm not holding my breath. :coffee:we are paying VON, and Doom alot of coin to rush the passer. wolfe was drafted for that purpose as well.
we got squat from them on saturday.
Our gameplan was timid weak shit and we got performances to match the strategy.
easily our worst game of the season.

nyuk nyuk
01-19-2013, 06:15 PM

Peyton is venting. (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/always-manning-finds-target-174307350--nfl.html)

topscribe
01-19-2013, 07:44 PM

Oh, I don't know . . . was Baltimore really that successful against Peyton? I mean,
he passed for 290 yards, completing 67% of his passes, and three TDs. His first
INT was the result of the defender holding down one arm on Decker, and on the
fumble, stuff happens. I hope next time Denver plays the Ravens exactly as they
did this time. I'll bet, with at least halfway decent officiating, Denver wins . . .

Softskull
01-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Aerial view of Peytons Denver mansion. Surely he can find enough stuff here to keep himself out of view

Look at the size of that place. He's been mowing his lawn since last Monday.

And Decker better shut his pie hole or Peyton will stuff a horse head under his sheets. Don't mess with the Don.

dogfish
01-19-2013, 08:05 PM

this is colorado, softy. . . six mexicans take care of that bad boy in an afternoon. . .

on topic. . . i don't really care who was on-board with the decision. . . doesn't make me feel any better about it. . . manning has led too many scoring drives under similar circumstances for me to ever feel good about it-- PARTICULARLY at the end of regulation. . . and we'll never know who's being honest anyway-- at least not until some people are retired. . . for now, everyone is going to endorse the company line and present a united front to the world. . . standard tactics, and used for a reason. . .

we can-- and some people will-- beat this already-dead horse for years, but i'm not interested. . . i'd like to forget about it. . . all i can do is hope that our brain trust learned something from it-- and that behind closed doors, elway and manning have already had a very long and pointed talk with mr. fox about what we're trying to accomplish here, how long we have to do it, and exactly what is required to get it done. . . next year, let's play to win, please. . .

Joel
01-19-2013, 09:03 PM
Because Jake Delhomme <<<<<<<< Peyton Manning. He needs to realize the kind of weapon he has.
How much of our opinion of Delhomme is dictated by Fox? He spent all but the first and last two years of his career playing for Fox in Carolina; would he have done better under Shanny or Martz? We'll never know.

Not that I think Delhomme, even in his prime, was as good as Manning in HIS, but then, Manning isn't Manning in his prime anymore either (I hope that makes as much sense in print as it did in my head. :tongue:) Yet Delhomme lit UP a very good NE D in the fourth quarter of SB XXXVIII; Fox just waited so long to let him it didn't matter in the end. Part of why it was all for naught is that, just as last week, the supposed defensive genius couldn't go 70 seconds without a(n admittedly much better) offense scoring on him.

Perhaps the most interesting thing about that Panthers SB team is that year combined with last years Broncos are what made Fox the only coach in NFL history to win 3 OT games in multiple seasons. Reading that stat a year ago made me wonder the same thing people used to wonder about Roger "Capt. Comeback" Staubach: If he's such a brilliant leader, why are his teams behind so often...?

Coaching may be the ultimate example of a job judged by body of work rather than individual plays, games or even seasons. Fox is still relatively young by the standards of head coaches, so time will likely tell the tale. His career to this point does give me cause for concern though, and I can't help wondering if he's one of those coaches who can build a championship team but can't lead it to the promised land.

Chef Zambini
01-20-2013, 11:58 AM
this is colorado, softy. . . six mexicans take care of that bad boy in an afternoon. . .

on topic. . . i don't really care who was on-board with the decision. . . doesn't make me feel any better about it. . . manning has led too many scoring drives under similar circumstances for me to ever feel good about it-- PARTICULARLY at the end of regulation. . . and we'll never know who's being honest anyway-- at least not until some people are retired. . . for now, everyone is going to endorse the company line and present a united front to the world. . . standard tactics, and used for a reason. . .

we can-- and some people will-- beat this already-dead horse for years, but i'm not interested. . . i'd like to forget about it. . . all i can do is hope that our brain trust learned something from it-- and that behind closed doors, elway and manning have already had a very long and pointed talk with mr. fox about what we're trying to accomplish here, how long we have to do it, and exactly what is required to get it done. . . next year, let's play to win, please. . .
BINGO !
play to win, coach to win, not afraid to lose.
what a shame wee were not down by 1 point with 30 seconds to play, we might have acted more like the falcons at the end of the game !

Chef Zambini
01-20-2013, 12:04 PM

if it was FAVRE, that might be true.
does BUICK make a riding mower?

Chef Zambini
01-20-2013, 12:05 PM
if anything, PFM is busy polishing his forehead.