PDA

View Full Version : Gnomey's pre-game speculation Thread

claymore
08-19-2009, 12:42 PM
Broncos vs Seahawks. I speculate only 2 Interceptions from Orton.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 12:49 PM
I speculate that I drink/eat to much and yell horrible aweful things at Orton and the defense.

gnomeflinger
08-19-2009, 12:50 PM
:rofl: Nice. You are so getting boob shots for this thread. :salute:

claymore
08-19-2009, 12:51 PM
I speculate that I drink/eat to much and yell horrible aweful things at Orton and the defense.
I think, I will just laugh, and lose intrest in the game again.

Hell Yeah.

BroncoWave
08-19-2009, 12:59 PM
I speculate that I will be getting drunk since that will be my first night back in New Orleans. But the rest of you can have fun watching the game! :D

girler
08-19-2009, 02:49 PM
I speculate the game chat will be a bit more lively than the last one. Though I'm sure Skinny didn't mind being the only man in there with all the girls. :beer:

broncogirl7
08-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I speculate 3 interceptions from Orton (again), Chris Simms will see more playing time, avocado dip will be served, wine coolers, and beer. Good times, Seattle will lose this game!

frauschieze
08-19-2009, 04:18 PM
I speculate I'm gonna be pouting my ass off because I was supposed to be in Seattle and the trip is off. :(

G_Money
08-19-2009, 04:20 PM
I speculate frau will get drunk, punch some annoying Sea-Squawks fan in the face and get shown on the big screen flaunting her broncos colors.

Sadly, I will miss this as I will not be able to watch the game, so somebody tape it for me.

~G

edit: No trip? Awww.

spikerman
08-19-2009, 04:27 PM
I speculate that Orton won't throw a pass longer than 7 yards. The 'dink and dunk' is back baby! :beer:

claymore
08-19-2009, 04:28 PM
I speculate that Orton won't throw a pass longer than 7 yards. The 'dink and dunk' is back baby! :beer:

You are money today.

Tned
08-19-2009, 04:32 PM

I'm one of the few guys that didn't mind dink and dunk. Granted, when Griese was tackled by his dog or TD's driveway, it was frustrating, but otherwise, I could live with the short, controlled passing game.

Let's just hope it isn't...

Dink, Dunk, Dink, Dunk, INT, Dink, Dunk, Dink, Dunk, INT....

claymore
08-19-2009, 04:33 PM
I'm one of the few guys that didn't mind dink and dunk. Granted, when Griese was tackled by his dog or TD's driveway, it was frustrating, but otherwise, I could live with the short, controlled passing game.

Ortons Interceptions will ruin Morenos career before it gets started.

Tned
08-19-2009, 04:40 PM
Ortons Interceptions will ruin Morenos career before it gets started.

Well, that would then be something else he and Griese share. I hope you're wrong on that one and that Moreno is here, and productive, long after Orton has moved on.

I speculate/fear that I will wind up hitting the vodka hard by halftime of almost every game this year.

claymore
08-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Well, that would then be something else he and Griese share. I hope you're wrong on that one and that Moreno is here, and productive, long after Orton has moved on.

I speculate/fear that I will wind up hitting the vodka hard by halftime of almost every game this year.

I cant wait to hear a certain someone tell everyone how much better this team is without cry baby Cutler.

girler
08-19-2009, 04:42 PM

I speculate T won't be very active in the gamechat in the second half of every game this year.

spikerman
08-19-2009, 04:44 PM

:lol: :lol:

Dink and dunk is ok to a point, but I think you have to stretch the field sometimes. When Griese was the QB I swore that I was going to shoot my TV if he threw another 4 yard pass on 3rd and 8.

Skinny
08-19-2009, 05:33 PM
I speculate the game chat will be a bit more lively than the last one. Though I'm sure Skinny didn't mind being the only man in there with all the girls. :beer:Not one bit.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Not one bit.

bummer

Dreadnought
08-19-2009, 08:00 PM

Dink and dunk is ok to a point, but I think you have to stretch the field sometimes. When Griese was the QB I swore that I was going to shoot my TV if he threw another 4 yard pass on 3rd and 8.

Dink n' Dunk elevates my blood pressure. I detest it. And in the hands of a Joey Harrington or Kyle Orton? Pure agony to watch. If you want ball control just run the damned ball!

LRtagger
08-19-2009, 08:07 PM
I speculate Marshall will have 2 INTs playing safety and make 4 ST tackles.

claymore
08-19-2009, 08:18 PM

I hope Dawkins is comfortable at WR and ST duties then.

Dortoh
08-20-2009, 09:10 AM

Good God I hope not. Can you imagine the contract that mangina would want after that :laugh:

Dr Velcro
08-20-2009, 09:23 AM
I speculate that I'm going to watch the Colts play Philly tonight and I'll be at home alone to watch the Broncos play....it's going to get DVR'ed for LT as he will be @ work.

scott.475
08-20-2009, 11:55 PM

Y'all are lucky. :salute:

Broncos Mtnman
08-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Broncos vs Seahawks. I speculate only 2 Interceptions from Orton.

Then we'll see a zillion threads about how he's improved and Mickey Mouse will take us to the Super Bowl....

....because afterall, Mickey is a freakin' genius.

Reidman
08-21-2009, 12:15 AM
I'll be at the game, a few rows up from Broncos bench. Anybody want me to yell obscenities at Mcdaniels and Orton...?

I'm bringing a pillow just in case it's as exciting as last game...:lol:

Midnight Blue
08-21-2009, 01:43 AM
I speculate that I'll be tipsy tomorrow night... friend's b-day party at the tavern, complete with a pool tournament and karaoke singing... good times will ensue.

elsid13
08-21-2009, 07:58 AM

Think of it as practice when Orton dumps it off to running back behind the line on scrimmage on 3rd and 8.

elsid13
08-21-2009, 08:00 AM
I'll be at the game, a few rows up from Broncos bench. Anybody want me to yell obscenities at Mcdaniels and Orton...?

I'm bringing a pillow just in case it's as exciting as last game...:lol:

Can you bring a sign that reads:

Screw the hoodie, wear a snugglie!

claymore
08-21-2009, 08:12 AM
then we'll see a zillion threads about how he's improved and mickey mouse will take us to the super bowl....

....because afterall, mickey is a freakin' genius.

lmao!

broncofaninfla
08-21-2009, 09:02 AM
I speculate that Chris Baker and Spencer Larsen will continue to push for more playing time and maybe even the starting positions. IMO Both played better than the starters in the first preseason game.