PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller was still sitting at his locker, unable to take his pads off for the final time this season.

Magnificent Seven
01-16-2013, 10:10 PM
http://vimeo.com/57563061

MOtorboat
01-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Great thread.

turftoad
01-16-2013, 10:16 PM
This is very interesting.

Chidoze
01-16-2013, 10:31 PM
Now I know why he has a chicken leg tattooed on his arm lol

1uP
01-16-2013, 10:41 PM
little more than I needed to know lol

what a good.... egg!

Hawgdriver
01-17-2013, 12:14 AM
Great thread.

Isn't it?

chaoticmayhem
01-17-2013, 02:31 PM
chickens? of all things chickens?!

BeefStew25
01-17-2013, 02:38 PM
So from the judge of that video, chicken poop probably lands on the eggs, doesnt it?

Magnificent Seven
01-17-2013, 02:49 PM
I respect Von Miller. He has a big heart for Denver.

DenBronx
01-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Von Miller looked devasted from the loss, I would go as far as to say he took it harder than 99% of the fans. It wasnt just Miller though, I think the whole Broncos team was just so shocked because they knew they were better than that. This is why this loss is very dissapointing to me. Last year when we got blown out by the Pats I knew it was because we just were not good. We never got blown out by anyone this year and our losses were all winnable games.

But, Von is quickly becomming one of my all time favorite Broncos. We are blessed to have him. I expect him to come back hungrier than ever next year. He struggled with grades in college a bit but I think he's smart enough to be successful after football and hope he makes money off of them chickens! lol

What a great clip!

NightTrainLayne
01-17-2013, 03:24 PM
Why do I get the feeling that earlier this season somebody filmed this whole chicken mess, and it never got used. . .Then they decided to do something with it after they had the great picture of him sitting desolate in front of his locker.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Von has a great agent.
All he needs now is an imaginary dead girlfriend.

DenBronx
01-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Why do I get the feeling that earlier this season somebody filmed this whole chicken mess, and it never got used. . .Then they decided to do something with it after they had the great picture of him sitting desolate in front of his locker.

Or they planned on filming it after he won the game, or the next week or even SB. I just think they wanted to wait to air until the season ended for the Broncos, win or lose. Either way, it's a good insight into his life. Von just a good human being all around.

DenBronx
01-17-2013, 03:32 PM
Von has a great agent.
All he needs now is an imaginary dead girlfriend.

Could you imagine this whole mess dropping Te'o stock so far that the Broncos take him late in round 1?

I know the story sucks but it doesnt change Te'os game on the field. Te'o and Miller would be kinda crazy.

I still don't know what to think about the hoax thing.

CoachChaz
01-17-2013, 03:37 PM
I remember the spring practices that year and people talking about him not being there due to grades. Never knew the details until now. Not that its a compelling story, but it makes me wonder about the slew of other kids I've mentally dismissed because they werent there for similar reasons. Interesting.

CoachChaz
01-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Could you imagine this whole mess dropping Te'o stock so far that the Broncos take him late in round 1?

I know the story sucks but it doesnt change Te'os game on the field. Te'o and Miller would be kinda crazy.

I still don't know what to think about the hoax thing.

A gay linebacker that doesnt show up in the biggest game of his life. Not so sure I'm quite as interested as I may have been before

DenBronx
01-17-2013, 03:42 PM
A gay linebacker that doesnt show up in the biggest game of his life. Not so sure I'm quite as interested as I may have been before

lol, why does every keep assuming he is gay? There's zero proof of this. I've seen about 4 members on here claiming this. Please shed light on the subject.

cmc0605
01-17-2013, 03:56 PM
I'd rather not have Te'o after this, especially if the rumors are true. He stunk it up on the big stage game too...just seems like a cancer waiting to happen

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Why do I get the feeling that earlier this season somebody filmed this whole chicken mess, and it never got used. . .Then they decided to do something with it after they had the great picture of him sitting desolate in front of his locker.this is a PRODUCTION PIECE that VON and his AGENT signed up for long ago.
vons sad figure sitting in uniform afer everyone has already left the lockeroom is contrived bullshit!
just like his dances for glasses, bullshit. this is what happens when the contyrived generates more buzz than the play on the field!
this is what happens whe pathetic excuses for football fans get more excited about the dance than the actual sack.
this is the same kind of BS hype, agent promotin craP THAT MANTI TEO IS NOW CAUGHT IN.

Same kind of promo horseshit that helps to sell ray lewis as a saint.

von is a great football player.
I am glad he is a bronco.
I wish he would have shown up on saturday.
maybe next year we can have less style and more substance?
while most of you missed his dancing, I missed his sacks.
all I am saying is sack more, dnce less.
I can do without the promotions, especially when it seems to interfere with your priorities.

DenBronx
01-17-2013, 04:23 PM
this is a PRODUCTION PIECE that VON and his AGENT signed up for long ago.
vons sad figure sitting in uniform afer everyone has already left the lockeroom is contrived bullshit!
just like his dances for glasses, bullshit. this is what happens when the contyrived generates more buzz than the play on the field!
this is what happens whe pathetic excuses for football fans get more excited about the dance than the actual sack.
this is the same kind of BS hype, agent promotin craP THAT MANTI TEO IS NOW CAUGHT IN.

Same kind of promo horseshit that helps to sell ray lewis as a saint.

von is a great football player.
I am glad he is a bronco.
I wish he would have shown up on saturday.
maybe next year we can have less style and more substance?
while most of you missed his dancing, I missed his sacks.
all I am saying is sack more, dnce less.
I can do without the promotions, especially when it seems to interfere with your priorities.

He did sack more....he was 3rd overall in sacks. Dont get your point. He sacks then he dances....he doesnt dance then sack. The dance comes after the sack not before. Are you even suggesting he didnt show up for this game?

He's an exciting player. I think you are the only guy that has a problem with him celebrating after the sack.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 04:29 PM
I dont have ANY problem with spontaneous celebration and enthusiasm. I have ALWAYS had a problem with a guy getting a sack and then going out of his way to draw attention to himself !
ALWAYS !
it was horseshit when gasteneau did it, its still horseshit now !
his charity for kids9 honorable0 celebrates his DANCE, not the sack, but the DANCE!
this is the type of AGENT driven horseshit that bugs me!
and small minded people swallow it up!
he could give charity to the kids for the SACK, but instead he and his AGENT put together this scheme to justify his DANCE !
this video of him at his locker, just more evidense supporting my claIM
SELF PROMOTION BULLSHIT!

DenBronx
01-17-2013, 04:34 PM
I dont have ANY problem with spontaneous celebration and enthusiasm. I have ALWAYS had a problem with a guy getting a sack and then going out of his way to draw attention to himself !
ALWAYS !
it was horseshit when gasteneau did it, its still horseshit now !
his charity for kids9 honorable0 celebrates his DANCE, not the sack, but the DANCE!
this is the type of AGENT driven horseshit that bugs me!
and small minded people swallow it up!
he could give charity to the kids for the SACK, but instead he and his AGENT put together this scheme to justify his DANCE !
this video of him at his locker, just more evidense supporting my claIM
SELF PROMOTION BULLSHIT!

oh god.....this offseason is going to be extra long this time.

im at loss for words here.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 04:41 PM
I am always concerned about PLAYERS who seem to be controlled by their AGENTS !
I think we have a prime example in VON.
this dynamic where VON works for his agent, instead of the agent working for VON is going to bite us in the ass !
who is VON.s agent, BTW ?

CoachChaz
01-17-2013, 04:44 PM
lol, why does every keep assuming he is gay? There's zero proof of this. I've seen about 4 members on here claiming this. Please shed light on the subject.

A mormon at a Catholic School. Heisman candidate that could have any girl on any campus. But he has some mysterious twitter girlfriend that no one knows about that mysteriously dies when the spotlight gets brighter. Hmmm.....

CoachChaz
01-17-2013, 04:47 PM
this dynamic where VON works for his agent, instead of the agent working for VON is going to bite us in the ass !

Joby Branion. One of the more player-oriented agents out there.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 05:14 PM
I checked out branion and his agency, ATHLETES FIRST.
I checked out their client list....
RAY LEWIS
evrry green bay packer who has a TV commercial.

I donty expect these athletes to spend every waking moment of their lives focused on their football craft, but...
how many SBs has rogers won since his discount double check?.
and ray lewis?
VON is being handled by the same PR department that turned an accomplice to murder into man of the year.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 05:20 PM
I checked out branion and his agency, ATHLETES FIRST.
I checked out their client list....
RAY LEWIS
evrry green bay packer who has a TV commercial.

I donty expect these athletes to spend every waking moment of their lives focused on their football craft, but...
how many SBs has rogers won since his discount double check?.
and ray lewis?
VON is being handled by the same PR department that turned an accomplice to murder into man of the year.

Poet
01-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Zam, you were really improving here.

NightTerror218
01-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Zam it is known he sat in front of his locker after the game because media was asking to interview him.

pnbronco
01-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Wow.... Von is one of those people who is as real as they get. He's kind, hard working and just loves life but still calls me Mam. His sitting in front of locker was NOT a media play. I would bet he felt like he was punched in the stomach and just could not get his thoughts together.

I would agree with NTL that the poultry piece was done ahead of times as a fluff piece for the NFL station. IMO they added his part of sitting in front of his locker after the fact. He is a very passionate person and the loss really hurt him as it has other players that I've heard from on the radio.

The sack dances started as a celebration that Von and Elvis were suppose to do...you know the Von...Doom or Batman and Robin. However Elvis is more shy so Von was the only one that ended up doing them. Then someone offered him money for his charity, soooo what. He's raising money to help children!!!! It's a lot harder to do than one would think.

Von is one of the really, really good guys and for one an so grateful he is on our team. BTW I asked him to sign a picture for Davii as a additional prize for winning pick em and he said of course. He personalizes everything so I didn't offer ahead of time because I wasn't sure I would see him after we knew who would win.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 07:10 PM
so von sat in front of his locker for interviews?
where are the reporters? the interviewers?

"say, von, great image of you, ALONE there with your post game thoughts.
can you hang out while we order a pizza and hire a film crew to come shoot this unforced reflection and genuine poiniant moment?"
"thanks, we really do apreciate your caring willingness and shy kind hearted nature ."
please.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Wow.... Von is one of those people who is as real as they get. He's kind, hard working and just loves life but still calls me Mam. His sitting in front of locker was NOT a media play. I would bet he felt like he was punched in the stomach and just could not get his thoughts together.

I would agree with NTL that the poultry piece was done ahead of times as a fluff piece for the NFL station. IMO they added his part of sitting in front of his locker after the fact. He is a very passionate person and the loss really hurt him as it has other players that I've heard from on the radio.

The sack dances started as a celebration that Von and Elvis were suppose to do...you know the Von...Doom or Batman and Robin. However Elvis is more shy so Von was the only one that ended up doing them. Then someone offered him money for his charity, soooo what. He's raising money to help children!!!! It's a lot harder to do than one would think.

Von is one of the really, really good guys and for one an so grateful he is on our team. BTW I asked him to sign a picture for Davii as a additional prize for winning pick em and he said of course. He personalizes everything so I didn't offer ahead of time because I wasn't sure I would see him after we knew who would win.VON may indeed be everything you say and think he is.
I just see a young man being manipulated and orchestrasted by PR forces.

SR
01-17-2013, 07:19 PM
VON may indeed be everything you say and think he is.
I just see a young man being manipulated and orchestrasted by PR forces.

Your conspiracies obviously carry no weight

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 07:22 PM
my conspiracy is recorded on camera with a compelling voice over.

NightTerror218
01-17-2013, 07:26 PM
so von sat in front of his locker for interviews?
where are the reporters? the interviewers?

"say, von, great image of you, ALONE there with your post game thoughts.
can you hang out while we order a pizza and hire a film crew to come shoot this unforced reflection and genuine poiniant moment?"
"thanks, we really do apreciate your caring willingness and shy kind hearted nature ."
please.

zam learn to read, I said he was requested to interviews but he was in that state and not doing them like the rest of the players. He did not do interviews. That photo was sent out right after the game and people talked about it.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Zam it is known he sat in front of his locker after the game because media was asking to interview him.here is your qoute,exact!
sorry but it implies he sat in front of his locker and did not undress so he could facillitate interviews. now you say he refused to do interviews. so he was mad, upset and brooding. gosh, good thing this independant film crew was on hand to capture the moment.

MOtorboat
01-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Good grief.

SR
01-17-2013, 07:46 PM
here is your qoute,exact!
sorry but it implies he sat in front of his locker and did not undress so he could facillitate interviews. now you say he refused to do interviews. so he was mad, upset and brooding. gosh, good thing this independant film crew was on hand to capture the moment.

Troll.

spikerman
01-17-2013, 08:03 PM

Von is one of the really, really good guys and for one an so grateful he is on our team. BTW I asked him to sign a picture for Davii as a additional prize for winning pick em and he said of course. He personalizes everything so I didn't offer ahead of time because I wasn't sure I would see him after we knew who would win.

Pola, get him to sign something for me! Either that or pay for my airfare next year when I come up. :D

I know you met my son. When he got back to Hawaii he surprised me with an authentic Von Miller jersey. He's only an E-3 in the Air Force and that was quite an expense for him. He's a good kid. I'm a big Von Miller fan. I hope he sticks around for a long time.

SR
01-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Pola, get him to sign something for me! Either that or pay for my airfare next year when I come up. :D

I know you met my son. When he got back to Hawaii he surprised me with an authentic Von Miller jersey. He's only an E-3 in the Air Force and that was quite an expense for him. He's a good kid. I'm a big Von Miller fan. I hope he sticks around for a long time.

I don't think I knew your son is in the AF.

spikerman
01-17-2013, 08:06 PM
I don't think I knew your son is in the AF.

Yeah, he's been in for a couple of years. He's out at Hickam.

SR
01-17-2013, 08:15 PM
Yeah, he's been in for a couple of years. He's out at Hickam.

Maybe I did know that. What's he do?

spikerman
01-17-2013, 08:20 PM
He's a 1N1

slim
01-17-2013, 08:22 PM
What is a 1N1?

Sounds dirty.

Timmy!
01-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Shut up zam

spikerman
01-17-2013, 08:31 PM
What is a 1N1?

Sounds dirty.

He's an intel guy.

SR
01-17-2013, 08:52 PM
He's an intel guy.

Nice! One of the smart ones ;)

spikerman
01-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Nice! One of the smart ones ;)

Yeah. He loves his job.

SR
01-17-2013, 09:27 PM
Yeah. He loves his job.

Good! Can't beat the first duty station either. Hopefully his follow on doesn't suck ass.

dogfish
01-17-2013, 10:43 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Chidoze
01-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Get off his back chef.

Von didnt do anything wrong. Take a chill pill & unbunch your panties.

Good god

bcbronc
01-18-2013, 03:26 AM
Come on Zam, no player would ever pose for the camera like you're saying.

Signed, Sweetness.

shank
01-18-2013, 04:02 AM
zam is a way bigger attention whore than von miller.

Skinny
01-18-2013, 05:03 AM
It may come as a complete suprise to some... but i kinda have a thing for male chickens.

Chef Zambini
01-18-2013, 02:45 PM
zam is a way bigger attention whore than von miller.I am a better dancer too.