View Full Version : Dre Bly

champbronc2
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
What a quick rebound.

Great game today.

He was all over the place.

I need to make up my mind if I like him or not lol

He shows up one week and dies the next.:confused:

Hopefully he gets more consistent with time.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
What a quick rebound.

Great game today.

He was all over the place.

I need to make up my mind if I like him or not lol

He shows up one week and dies the next.:confused:

Hopefully he gets more consistent with time.

Looks like all of the defense showed up to play today - I am sure that helped Bly, as well as all of them.

TXBRONC
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
He's a good cornerback who takes chances. If you ask me Bly is older version of our dearly departed Darrent Williams. (God rest his sole.)

DenBronx
11-11-2007, 10:15 PM
bly is one of those love/hate corner backs. he can make a pick and have you cheering then get blown away for 6. he is fickle in his play at times but it was good that he stepped up today.

i see him having a good game against the titans. vince young isnt accurate at all.

TXBRONC
11-11-2007, 10:21 PM
bly is one of those love/hate corner backs. he can make a pick and have you cheering then get blown away for 6. he is fickle in his play at times but it was good that he stepped up today.

i see him having a good game against the titans. vince young isnt accurate at all.

I sure hope he does.

Watchthemiddle
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Dre played well, but keep it in perspective on who he was going against. Huard/Croyle....not Farve/Manning.

TXBRONC
11-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Dre played well, but keep it in perspective on who he was going against. Huard/Croyle....not Farve/Manning.

True, however it was still facing the Chiefs in K.C. a place Denver has found victories hard to come by.

Lonestar
11-12-2007, 12:35 AM

I might add behind a real beat up OLINE, with no consistent WR's.

Sorry I was not impressed with him again ......

SBboundBRONCOS
11-12-2007, 12:39 AM
look at the bright side of bly for a change . . . . we could have the saints Jason David :eek:

BaiLeY324
11-12-2007, 12:42 AM
Bly is nice...

LoyalSoldier
11-12-2007, 12:52 AM
I might add behind a real beat up OLINE, with no consistent WR's.

Sorry I was not impressed with him again ......

While we have one of the worst D-Lines and often have to commit a safety just to keep the runs under 6 yards. Thus giving him 1 on 1s a ton of times.

If you are going to detract from him because of who he played against then you need to consider who he played with.

Lonestar
11-12-2007, 12:56 AM
While we have one of the worst D-Lines and often have to commit a safety just to keep the runs under 6 yards. Thus giving him 1 on 1s a ton of times.

If you are going to detract from him because of who he played against then you need to consider who he played with.

Get real they played against a beat up piss poor OLINE, huard and croyle. please do not even think that gives him a leg up on a pro bowl mention..

LoyalSoldier
11-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Get real they played against a beat up piss poor OLINE, huard and croyle. please do not even think that gives him a leg up on a pro bowl mention..

I am real.

I never said anything about the Probowl, but keep in mind we gave up close to 100 yards rushing to the worst rushing offense in the league and have massive pressure problems right now. Dumervile is the only one consistently getting to the QB. So he is having to play 1 on 1 with little help from the pass rush.

In fact the monday night he got burnt for the game winning TD he had no help because the defense was so freaked out about the run. Heck it was the PA that got Dre to bite. Failure to stop the run causes a domino effect. Our passing defense hasn't been that bad when we can play the run honestly. Most of the big passing plays came when we loaded the box.

Lonestar
11-12-2007, 01:34 AM
I am real.

I never said anything about the Probowl, but keep in mind we gave up close to 100 yards rushing to the worst rushing offense in the league and have massive pressure problems right now. Dumervile is the only one consistently getting to the QB. So he is having to play 1 on 1 with little help from the pass rush.

In fact the monday night he got burnt for the game winning TD he had no help because the defense was so freaked out about the run. Heck it was the PA that got Dre to bite. Failure to stop the run causes a domino effect. Our passing defense hasn't been that bad when we can play the run honestly. Most of the big passing plays came when we loaded the box.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree..

shank
11-12-2007, 01:45 AM
I guess we will have to agree to disagree..

i agree with LoyalSoldier, captain vendetta!

sneakers
11-12-2007, 06:44 AM

Haha, you are totally right! There are many players like this that have made a career of this mentality a lot of the QB's, (Jake, Favre) even Barry Sanders could look bad when he reversed field and was tackled for a 14 yard loss.