PDA

View Full Version : Dear 2013 NFL season

dogfish
01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
"Hurry, hurry!"

*sighs*

Nomad
01-15-2013, 08:54 PM
The boys are about to start swinging the bats soon....indoors:lol:. I'm looking forward to summer. 5 more months woohoo.

Interested to see the moves in the draft/FA. Gotta get a force in the middle of that defense....DT and LB. Vickerson did good though.

Simple Jaded
01-15-2013, 09:22 PM
The Avs get going in a few days.......

dogfish
01-15-2013, 09:25 PM
The Avs get going in a few days.......

they still play hockey?

vettesplus
01-15-2013, 09:31 PM
"Hurry, hurry!"

*sighs*

i hope pfm doesn't put a copy right on that, my son will be using it in the up coming football season

DenBronx
01-15-2013, 09:34 PM
"Hurry, hurry!"

*sighs*

I miss hearing that already.

This sux guys....it's been a few days and it still stings. I'm not even looking forward to next season because the pain of losing to a team we clearly had beat blurs the future.

Nomad
01-15-2013, 09:36 PM

This sux guys....it's been a few days and it still stings. I'm not even looking forward to next season because the pain of losing to a team we clearly had beat blurs the future.

Gotta move forward. And now Elway needs to figure out the pieces to plug in to make this team better for next year.

dogfish
01-15-2013, 09:49 PM

me too. . . that's mostly why i started the thread. . .

:sad****ingface:

DenBronx
01-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Gotta move forward. And now Elway needs to figure out the pieces to plug in to make this team better for next year.

I dont want to ....I might just watch the game again tonight....even if its painfull. We will deffinitely not forget this. I hope every Bronco in that locker room comes back just like we did in 97 and 98 ready to kick ass and take names.

What in the hell am I going to do until next September??? We have to *&@#Y@$#&Y%ing talk about this shyt for 5 458towirehgoi2h^&%&*^%$*ING MONTHS!!

GEM
01-16-2013, 10:08 AM

I am the opposite. I can't wait for next season. Months with no football is like life with no air.

1uP
01-16-2013, 07:45 PM
me too ^, can't WAIT until next season. Probably one of the only things that will make this feel better anyway, but just because... can't wait!

SR
01-16-2013, 08:15 PM
they still play hockey?

Choose your words wisely

SR
01-16-2013, 08:15 PM
i hope pfm doesn't put a copy right on that, my son will be using it in the up coming football season

Why?

ShaneFalco
01-16-2013, 08:28 PM
The boys are about to start swinging the bats soon....indoors:lol:. I'm looking forward to summer. 5 more months woohoo.

Interested to see the moves in the draft/FA. Gotta get a force in the middle of that defense....DT and LB. Vickerson did good though.

lol Rockies.

Chidoze
01-16-2013, 08:37 PM
My baseball team sucks, my basketball team sucks & I dont really follow hockey. The Broncos were the only good sport I had going for me in 2012...

It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooong off season :(

dogfish
01-16-2013, 08:44 PM
I am the opposite. I can't wait for next season. Months with no football is like life with no air.

yea. . . i sulk for a couple days, then i'm ready for the off-season to start. . .

hopefully we see some continued improvements. . . hiring whisenhunt or moore as the next OC would be a nice way to start. . .

i wish the season was done. . . i'm counting on the nuggets to provide a little distraction to help get me through until free agency starts. . .

slim
01-16-2013, 08:48 PM
yea. . . i sulk for a couple days, then i'm ready for the off-season to start. . .

hopefully we see some continued improvements. . . hiring whisenhunt or moore as the next OC would be a nice way to start. . .

i wish the season was done. . . i'm counting on the nuggets to provide a little distraction to help get me through until free agency starts. . .

Whisenhunt please. He would be a great hire.

TXBRONC
01-17-2013, 07:17 AM

If Denver makes the playoffs again next year we could potentially have both of our coordinators become head coaching prospects if Whisenhunt is hired. I liike the idea of Gase becoming the offensive coordinator for several reason. First, I think Gase has earned the right to a promotion and working with Manning couldn't learning the job. I trust he is going to be more than capable of handling the job. Gase is more than like a longer term solution than Whisenhunt would be.

MasterShake
01-17-2013, 10:17 AM
The next few months are rough then the Summer goes by fast with camping, movies, and hikes for me. Just think of where the team was last year at this time, Manning wasn't even a Bronco yet! Next year seems much more hopeful at this time then just a season ago. There are fans that would kill to have a team like ours, and now they have one year of experience together.

Chef Zambini
01-17-2013, 07:29 PM
whiz is a charger.
off season always sucks when we dont win our last game.
I still think we deserve an explanation from our coaches about the way they played out the laST MINUTES OF EACH HALF !

SR
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM
whiz is a charger.
off season always sucks when we dont win our last game.
I still think we deserve an explanation from our coaches about the way they played out the laST MINUTES OF EACH HALF !

Which team are you a fan of again?

Nomad
01-17-2013, 07:42 PM
The next few months are rough then the Summer goes by fast with camping, movies, and hikes for me. Just think of where the team was last year at this time, Manning wasn't even a Bronco yet! Next year seems much more hopeful at this time then just a season ago. There are fans that would kill to have a team like ours, and now they have one year of experience together.

I hope the summer goes by slow......NightTerror may agree because these winters are so long here.

MS.....did you still have a job after you assaulted your boss?:lol: too soon!