PDA

View Full Version : Jets Targeting Brandon Marshall.

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 08:15 AM
Its smart that the Broncos are saying they are unwilling to trade Marshall. That will force the Jets to up the ante.

Give me the equivalent of a top ten pick.
Jets targeting Brandon Marshall, Dwayne Bowe? (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/19/jets-targeting-brandon-marshall-dwayne-bowe/)

Posted by Mike Florio on August 19, 2009 7:32 AM ET
Apparently, Jets coach Rex Ryan has stopped talking long enough to realize that his team has yet to find a capable replacement for receiver Laveranues Coles.

And so the Jets, per Rich Cimini of the New York Daily News, have had preliminary discussions with a few teams (http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2009/08/19/2009-08-19_jets_looking_to_make_trade.html) regarding a trade for a veteran wideout.

According to Cimini, the biggest name on the team's radar is Broncos receiver Brandon Marshall. Though the Broncos have shown no willingness to trade Marshall, the relationship between player and team is tenuous, to say the least. That said, Marshall has way too many question marks hovering over his career, both on and off the field.

Cimini also floats the name of Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe as a possible target, but we can't imagine Kansas City trading one of their only quality players -- cough . . . Tony Gonzalez . . . cough.

As Cimini points out, Jets G.M. Mike Tannebaum has a reputation for making deals late in the preseason. Still, it's difficult for a receiver to make an impact in a new offense without the benefit of participating in the offseason program and training camp.

But it nevertheless looks like something could be happening. And that's good news for the Jets, because beyond Jerricho Cotchery the team doesn't have many quality targets for rookie quarterback Mark Sanchez.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

claymore
08-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Sweet, we are almost rid of one of our best draft classes ever!

Mike
08-19-2009, 08:26 AM

It is a horrible thing to rid your team of two whining little brats who don't want to play for your organization.

If they can get good compensation for him, send him packing.

claymore
08-19-2009, 08:28 AM
It is a horrible thing to rid your team of two whining little brats who don't want to play for your organization.

I am more than happy to see Brandon go. He needed a leader Like Cutler to keep him in check.

As for the whiner, I dont know who you are talking about.

Mike
08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
I am more than happy to see Brandon go. He needed a leader Like Cutler to keep him in check.

Yeah, his whole pouting on the bench all by himself and generally acting like a disgruntled 2 year old when things weren't going well showed real leadership. Cutler couldn't even keep himself in check...let alone anyone else.

Both Brandon and Cutler are two whining little brats...neither of which have the slightest hint of what leadership really is. If they don't want to be a Bronco and the Broncos can get compensation for them ---> door.

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 08:40 AM
I like Brandon.

But if hes not willing to play gunner on special teams..............adios.

We want a different attitude around here.

:salute:

I'll take some real trade flexibility in next years QB laden draft.

Not to mention some real live DT prospects.

broncofaninfla
08-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Brandon Marshall is the most dangerous receiver we have. Gaffney is ahead of him because of time missed due to his injury. Make no mistake about it, Mcd wants to win and keep his job and his best chance is to have Marshall on the field and putting him postion to make plays. His size creates the same mismatches Moss faced in NE. We would be foolish to trade Marshall right now. Let him earn the money he wants then pay him.

claymore
08-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Yeah, his whole pouting on the bench all by himself and generally acting like a disgruntled 2 year old when things weren't going well showed real leadership. Cutler couldn't even keep himself in check...let alone anyone else.

Both Brandon and Cutler are two whining little brats...neither of which have the slightest hint of what leadership really is. If they don't want to be a Bronco and the Broncos can get compensation for them ---> door.

I never saw any of that, and I doubt you did either. Cutler did keep Brandon in check, and Brandon was an integral part of this team.

What has your boy Orton done? What has McDaniels done?

You guys keep writing about this made up persona of Cutler crying his way out of town, how he wasnt a team player etc.. But its all made up, none of it ever happened.

What about the whiny bitch stuff that McDaniels did? Or Bowlen Being an Old forgetful drunk that makes poor split second decisions?

You probably love Champ Bailey, what would he do if he found out he was being traded for a 1st year cornerback? He would say "Fine, trade me". Just liek Cutler did.

claymore
08-19-2009, 08:47 AM
Brandon Marshall is the most dangerous receiver we have. Gaffney is ahead of him because of time missed due to his injury. Make no mistake about it, Mcd wants to win and keep his job and his best chance is to have Marshall on the field and putting him postion to make plays. His size creates the same mismatches Moss faced in NE. We would be foolish to trade Marshall right now. Let him earn teh money he wants then pay him.

I think we will lose for a few years. I would rather have future draft picks, then have Marshall and a bum hip in 3 years.

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 08:57 AM
I never saw any of that, and I doubt you did either. Cutler did keep Brandon in check, and Brandon was an integral part of this team.

You guys keep writing about this made up persona of Cutler crying his way out of town, how he wasnt a team player etc.. But its all made up, none of it ever happened.

What about the whiny bitch stuff that McDaniels did? Or Bowlen Being an Old forgetful drunk that makes poor split second decisions?

You probably love Champ Bailey, what would he do if he found out he was being traded for a 1st year cornerback? He would say "Fine, trade me". Just liek Cutler did.

I saw it. And I agree with Mike. Cutler and Marshall are immature, its true.

Brandon is in FACT, the best receiver we have skillwise.

He is NOT however the best receiver we have. His liabilities off the field are still prevalent, and his leadership is undoubtedly questionable.

Royal is the most valuable WR on our roster right now.

Brandon in his rookie year was nowhere near the WR Royal is, and Royal has the attitude that we want here.

Big team. Little me.

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 08:59 AM
I think we will lose for a few years. I would rather have future draft picks, then have Marshall and a bum hip in 3 years.

Id rather have Marshall than draft picks, but if he doesnt want to be here or exude the kind of leadership we want....................adios.

Worse thing in the world is to have an all world talent with an all 'me' attitude.

Mike

You must not have watched too many games over the last few seasons. Jay sulked by himself on the bench everytime things didn't go his way. We all know how Jay whined his way out of town...we didn't make it up, it is a matter of public record. And he kept Marshall in check about long enough for Marshall to either beat his girl, put his hand through a TV, and run into the law again...and again...and again.

I don't have a boy Orton or McDaniels. I have the Denver Broncos which don't include baby Jay.

I do like Champ Bailey. He is a true leader on the team. If the Broncos tried to trade him, then I expect he would handle it like a pro...not like a baby fresh off the teat. Again because he is a professional and a true leader. But then again, that is probably why he hasn't been traded.

claymore
I saw it. And I agree with Mike. Cutler and Marshall are immature, its true.

Brandon is in FACT, the best receiver we have skillwise.

He is NOT however the best receiver we have. His liabilities off the field are still prevalent, and his leadership is undoubtedly questionable.

Royal is the most valuable WR on our roster right now.

Brandon in his rookie year was nowhere near the WR Royal is, and Royal has the attitude that we want here.

Big team. Little me.

I agree with you on Marshall. I would have fainted if you told me last December we would Lose Shannahan, Cutler, and Marshall though.

I never saw any of the Cutler things you guys are claiming. I thought he was a class act. I liked him at Vandy too though.

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 09:06 AM
If Denver trades him it could prove to be very difficult to replace him but if they have too then so be it. If they do I hope they can get maximum compensation for him.

Dirk
08-19-2009, 09:07 AM
If we could get true value for BMarsh I say get it. Unfortunately I am ready for him to be gone. I am still not convinced that he has full feeling in his hand. Which is not a good thing.

claymore
08-19-2009, 09:11 AM
If Denver trades him it could prove to be very difficult to replace him but if they have too then so be it. If they do I hope they can get maximum compensation for him.

If McDaniels is as advertised we dont need Marshall.

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 09:12 AM
If we could get true value for BMarsh I say get it. Unfortunately I am ready for him to be gone. I am still not convinced that he has full feeling in his hand. Which is not a good thing.

His hand doesn't seem to be an issue. I only say that because they mention the hip as a concern but there is no mention of hand.

Dirk
08-19-2009, 09:14 AM
His hand doesn't seem to be an issue. I only say that because they mention the hip as a concern but there is no mention of hand.

I know what you mean. But I still have this weird feeling that his hand is still going numb on him. He is trying to get that guarantee money before it gets out. Ha!

I guess I am just overly suspicious. :lol:

broncohead
08-19-2009, 09:17 AM
You must not have watched too many games over the last few seasons. Jay sulked by himself on the bench everytime things didn't go his way. We all know how Jay whined his way out of town...we didn't make it up, it is a matter of public record. And he kept Marshall in check about long enough for Marshall to either beat his girl, put his hand through a TV, and run into the law again...and again...and again.

I don't have a boy Orton or McDaniels. I have the Denver Broncos which don't include baby Jay.

I do like Champ Bailey. He is a true leader on the team. If the Broncos tried to trade him, then I expect he would handle it like a pro...not like a baby fresh off the teat. Again because he is a professional and a true leader. But then again, that is probably why he hasn't been traded.

Yep and none of this shows imature. Just like the 2 year olds you speak of...

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 09:18 AM
I know what you mean. But I still have this weird feeling that his hand is still going numb on him. He is trying to get that guarantee money before it gets out. Ha!

The thing is, he claimed that excuse at the end of last season.

Its just another risk added to the pile of risks that make up his career.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Take the picks and run. We are not winning a SB this year might as well stock up for a nice little draft class next year.

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Id take Kris Jenkins and a 2nd for Marshall.

Gimme that from the Jets and its a done deal.

Or maybe Calvin Pace for Marshall straight up.

That would fix our pass rush right there to killer mode.:salute:

broncofaninfla
08-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Marshall is a difference maker on offense. His size creates mismatches as does his ability to turn nothing into something after the catch. Throw out wether or not you like Marshall and think what is best for the Broncos on game day. Marshall is our most dangerous receiver and he can help us win.
I'm sure there are other players on the Broncos we would hate if the media wanted us to or if we simply got to know them as people. Marshall was found not guilty and now he needs to show he can stay out of trouble and can put up the numbers deserving of the contract he wants. If McD and Xanders present this to him correctly this can be motivating to him and be a win win for everybody.

GEM
08-19-2009, 09:45 AM

The problem with that theory is Cutler didn't keep Marshall in check. How many times has he been in trouble while Cutler was here? How many times since he's been gone? Theory squashed.

CoachChaz
08-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Marshall is a difference maker on offense. His size creates mismatches as does his ability to turn nothing into something after the catch. Throw out wether or not you like Marshall and think what is best for the Broncos on game day. Marshall is our most dangerous receiver and he can help us win.
I'm sure there are other players on the Broncos we would hate if the media wanted us to or if we simply got to know them as people. Marshall was found not guilty and now he needs to show he can stay out of trouble and can put up the numbers deserving of the contract he wants. If McD and Xanders present this to him correctly this can be motivating to him and be a win win for everybody.

That much is a given and no one can argue that. But...is it worth it to have that on your roster NOW and take the risk of his hip becoming degenerative, risk his hand never being the same (and it probably wont) and risk him getting trouble off the field again...for the pice of 9 mil a season?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A WR is NEVER in the top 3 of importance to an offense. A line that can block is number 1. A back that can make plays is number 2. An offense that spreads the defense is number 3. A QB that can read that defense is number 4. And if all four of those are working, you can put ANYONE in a receiver spot and they'll be open.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 09:47 AM
The problem with that theory is Cutler didn't keep Marshall in check. How many times has he been in trouble while Cutler was here? How many times since he's been gone? Theory squashed.

Actually as far as ego Cutler did atleast keep him somewhat in check. The day Cutler left BMarsh became world class assclown.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 09:49 AM
That much is a given and no one can argue that. But...is it worth it to have that on your roster NOW and take the risk of his hip becoming degenerative, risk his hand never being the same (and it probably wont) and risk him getting trouble off the field again...for the pice of 9 mil a season?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. A WR is NEVER in the top 3 of importance to an offense. A line that can block is number 1. A back that can make plays is number 2. An offense that spreads the defense is number 3. A QB that can read that defense is number 4. And if all four of those are working, you can put ANYONE in a receiver spot and they'll be open.

This is why I like you coach. Yesterday I dont think we agreed on anything and today I could not agree more with this post.

GEM
08-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Actually as far as ego Cutler did atleast keep him somewhat in check. The day Cutler left BMarsh became world class assclown.

He's always been an assclown...it's just more apparent now. :lol:

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 09:54 AM

Do you see ghosts around every corner? :lol:

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 09:56 AM

Jenkins has been good when he's healthy but the problem is he always seems to be dinged up.

Dortoh
Do you see ghosts around every corner? :lol:

I can only answer for myself but I never see ghosts. I think they are afraid of the black helicopters that follow me around

Northman
Ok, im sold.

Give us either Clowney or Ferguson and a 3rd round pick and we will call it even. :)

dogfish
08-19-2009, 09:57 AM

war, you really think buddy ryan's son is going to give up the heart of his defense?

if we do trade marshall, it's most likely going to be for draft picks-- there just aren't a lot of teams out there that are looking to make lateral moves by exchanging one star player for another. . . teams are looking to improve, not fill one hole while creating another. . . .

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 10:04 AM
I can only answer for myself but I never see ghosts. I think they are afraid of the black helicopters that follow me around

I guess that's better than being followed around by little green men. :D

Requiem / The Dagda
08-19-2009, 11:00 AM
If it's not a first, the teams can flip off!

CoachChaz
08-19-2009, 11:07 AM
If it's not a first, the teams can flip off!

If Marshall entered the draft today as a stud receiver with the issues he has, he would drop to the 2nd round

Requiem / The Dagda
08-19-2009, 11:19 AM
If Marshall entered the draft today as a stud receiver with the issues he has, he would drop to the 2nd round

Not a good comparison to justify a lowering in his value.

Marshall, with his issues -- but a proven track record of being valuable on the field. College, rookie wideout, with issues -- but not proven of being valuable in the NFL.

I'd assume that teams would value a player who has been a Pro Bowler in the NFL higher than a rookie, with similar issues, who hasn't.

Now, I don't think we'll get first-round value for Marshall if he's traded; but it is certainly what he is worth, if not more, for what he can do on the field. Denver isn't in the position to take a low-ball offer here. If they could get a second rounder, plus future picks based on performance or something as such -- go for it.

Otherwise, don't trade him. Keep him here a few more years because of the CBA status. Either way, I just want value for him. On the field or in a trade.

getlynched47
08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Trading Brandon Marshall for less than equal value would be stupid, retarded, idiotic, dumb, etc.

That move would scream "I'm an idiot and I don't know what I'm doing" by Josh McDaniels.

Lol if Brandon Marshall is traded, our #2 receiver becomes Jabar Gaffney. I'm sure that strikes fear into defenses :laugh: :lol:

Mike
08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Not a good comparison to justify a lowering in his value.

Marshall, with his issues -- but a proven track record of being valuable on the field. College, rookie wideout, with issues -- but not proven of being valuable in the NFL.

I'd assume that teams would value a player who has been a Pro Bowler in the NFL higher than a rookie, with similar issues, who hasn't.

Now, I don't think we'll get first-round value for Marshall if he's traded; but it is certainly what he is worth, if not more, for what he can do on the field. Denver isn't in the position to take a low-ball offer here. If they could get a second rounder, plus future picks based on performance or something as such -- go for it.

Otherwise, don't trade him. Keep him here a few more years because of the CBA status. Either way, I just want value for him. On the field or in a trade.

Agreed. If they can't get what they would get by franchising him, then no deal.

A stud player (DT in particular) plus a second would work too, though.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Trading Brandon Marshall for less than equal value would be stupid, retarded, idiotic, dumb, etc.

That move would scream "I'm an idiot and I don't know what I'm doing" by Josh McDaniels.

Lol if Brandon Marshall is traded, our #2 receiver becomes Jabar Gaffney. I'm sure that strikes fear into defenses :laugh: :lol:

With Orton throwing the ball they better be scared

claymore
08-19-2009, 11:33 AM

We have already set the precident. I hope we can get a 2012 Draft pick so our new Coach will have something to work with.

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 11:35 AM
war, you really think buddy ryan's son is going to give up the heart of his defense?

. . .

Yes. He will trade anything I want for Marshall whenever I want him to.:coffee:

Especially the heart of his defense. heh heh

Actually, Jenkins is older now, and Pouha has been pretty decent in a help role.

Jenkins AND a second or dont come at all to our door.

Gimme top ten draft pick value and its a deal.:salute:

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 11:36 AM
We have already set the precident. I hope we can get a 2012 Draft pick so our new Coach will have something to work with.

LMMFAO

http://whatsthecrack.net/images/articles/380/l2a2-grenade.jpg

dogfish
08-19-2009, 11:37 AM
sweet. . . . ask him to throw in nick mangold and kerry rhodes. . . .

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 11:40 AM
Agreed. If they can't get what they would get by franchising him, then no deal.

A stud player (DT in particular) plus a second would work too, though.

Their best defensive tackle is Kris Jenkins but I don't see them wanting to part with him because he's the Jets starting nose tackle. I think the best we could hope for is a couple of picks which would include a number one.

claymore
08-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Lets get rid of Silver too. That horse is worthless.

dogfish
08-19-2009, 11:44 AM
shit, now the horse is looking for a bigger deal too?

yep, ship him out-- we got no room for mascots who don't want to be TEAM PLAYERS!!

claymore
08-19-2009, 11:45 AM

yep, ship him out-- we got no room for mascots who don't want to be TEAM PLAYERS!!

I heard Silver kicked his trainer. More to follow.....

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 11:54 AM

I heard McDaniels wont trade him unless he gets fair market value for him. :lol:

claymore
08-19-2009, 11:55 AM
I heard McDaniels wont trade him unless he gets fair market value for him. :lol:

Dollar a pound I reckon.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 11:56 AM
i heard silver kicked his trainer. More to follow.....

bombshell news out of denver!

Denver Native (Carol)
08-19-2009, 11:57 AM
I for one would like to see the drama stop, have Brandon perform well on the field this year, stay out of trouble off the field, and end up with a new contract to remain a Bronco.

TXBRONC
08-19-2009, 11:57 AM
Dollar a pound I reckon.

He shouldn't take anything less than a $1.50 per pound.

claymore
08-19-2009, 11:58 AM
He shouldn't take anything less than a $1.50 per pound.

Ive been out of the horse market for awhile. That seems more than fair though.

Shazam!
08-19-2009, 12:16 PM
You guys keep writing about this made up persona of Cutler crying his way out of town, how he wasnt a team player etc... But its all made up, none of it ever happened.

He did everything possible to get out of Denver, and began his whining the minute Shanahan was fired Clay. I don't think your memory is very good.

On topic-

I don't think the NYJ will get Marshall. Just like the NY media was in hysteria mode 'Jets must get Cutler', that's ALL that was said around here for a month. It isn't hapening.

claymore
08-19-2009, 12:28 PM
He did everything possible to get out of Denver, and began his whining the minute Shanahan was fired Clay. I don't think your memory is very good.

On topic-

I don't think the NYJ will get Marshall. Just like the NY media was in hysteria mode 'Jets must get Cutler', that's ALL that was said around here for a month. It isn't hapening.

I remember it perfectly. There was a rumor he asked for a trade after the release. But it has been denied, and just seems silly.

Is it so hard to imagine that McDaniels never wanted him here?

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't know why we are discussing this anyway. Brett Favre is a viking now. That is the only thing we should be discussing at the moment. I am shocked and disgusted that we do not have a thread about what he ate for breakfast this morning.

Poet
08-19-2009, 12:37 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Epic fail.

claymore
08-19-2009, 12:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

Epic fail.

Would Carson Palmer have been more appropriate?

Poet
08-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Would Carson Palmer have been more appropriate?

Well, he's certainly a better QB with better leadership qualities.

You know what Brandon Marshall needs? Jail time. Because that's probably the only thing that is going to get through his thick skull.

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 12:45 PM
I want Marshall to stay, we would be foolish to trade him. I'm not liking what we are seeing out of camp though. If he is being used on all these scout teams and not getting any first team reps than I would say there is a good chance they are shipping him out. Otherwise you get your number 1 receiver in there to get a feel for the new QB.

Maybe they are just trying to punish him and prove some sort of point, but either way it is stupid. Week 1 will be here soon and we need this offense to be up and running.

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Josh would have not taken the job if he did not think jay was not a good QB with a lot of pontentail.

That said I suspect that after meeting with him and going over the playbook with him, his attitude about him started to change. Josh having worked with a HOF QB and a total backup. While in NE he realized after watching film. And talking to dennison and turner that jay was not all that was "advertised".

That jay was not going to buy into the scheme he was bringing to town and decide he was gooing to do it his way "going deep" instead of open man.

I suspect many folks told him that mike had blown so much smoke up his skirt that his head was so big he would not be aminable to change. In other words thought he knew it all and c/would not change errant ways.

I do not believe he had any intentions of getting rid of him till after takling with him.

Traveler
08-19-2009, 12:52 PM

Hate it had to happen the way it has thus far. After such a successful draft, I wondered just how many of the players we could keep. Salary cap wise, it's was just too many players we would have to pay.

Nice haul of Cutler, Scheffler, Marshall, Dumervil, and Chris Kuper. Didn't mention Hixon or Eslinger.

Guess the coaching change has answered my question, huh? Having said that, never in my wildest dream did I think Cutler wouldn't be here or the chance that Brandon won't be either. Both are arguably the best players from that draft.

Says about character flaws, no matter how talented a player they may be.

claymore
08-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Josh would have not taken the job if he did not think jay was not a good QB with a lot of pontentail.

That said I suspect that after meeting with him and going over the playbook with him, his attitude about him started to change. Josh having worked with a HOF QB and a total backup. While in NE he realized after watching film. And talking to dennison and turner that jay was not all that was "advertised".

That jay was not going to buy into the scheme he was bringing to town and decide he was gooing to do it his way "going deep" instead of open man.

I suspect many folks told him that mike had blown so much smoke up his skirt that his head was so big he would not be aminable to change. In other words thought he knew it all and c/would not change errant ways.

I do not believe he had any intentions of getting rid of him till after takling with him.
If that was the case he has poor decision making skills. Going off the RB coach and Offensive line coach.

If the linebacker coach told you Champ sucked, would you trade him before camp? Especially if he was top 5 in the NFL statistically?

claymore
08-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Hate it had to happen the way it has thus far. After such a successful draft, I wondered just how many of the players we could keep. Salary cap wise, it's was just too many players we would have to pay.

Nice haul of Cutler, Scheffler, Marshall, Dumervil, and Chris Kuper. Didn't mention Hixon or Eslinger.

Guess the coaching change has answered my question, huh? Having said that, never in my wildest dream did I think Cutler wouldn't be here or the chance that Brandon won't be either. Both are arguably the best players from that draft.

Says about character flaws, no matter how talented a player they may be.

I just dont know who has the character flaw. JMCD, or Cutler. And maybe even Bowlen is slipping mentaly. This wouldnt have happened 20 years ago.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 12:58 PM
I just dont know who has the character flaw. JMCD, or Cutler. And maybe even Bowlen is slipping mentaly. This wouldnt have happened 20 years ago.

Bowlen looked painfully old and tired in his cbs4 pregame interview.

claymore
08-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Bowlen looked painfully old and tired in his cbs4 pregame interview.

His Zimmerman HOF speech last year was embarrasing.

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 01:21 PM

Marshall just wants to get paid...

Hes only missed 1 game off suspension and has put up 2 100+ reception 1200 yard years and is still getting 4th round money off a rookie contract

whoever doesnt see Marshall's side to the story is crazy... This guy deserves a new contract.

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 02:30 PM
If that was the case he has poor decision making skills. Going off the RB coach and Offensive line coach.

If the linebacker coach told you Champ sucked, would you trade him before camp? Especially if he was top 5 in the NFL statistically?

if dennison and turner whom HE decided to keep from eh previous staff were asked about the players, told some behind the scenes stories, I would have to believe they were true.. and perhaps when talking to jay he got those vibes that he had heard.. confirming his ego, temper, bitchy ways..

maybe he just watched enough tape to realize he was not all he was cracked up to be..

There is so much behind the doors stuff going on who the hell knows what happened..

Josh is not stupid regardless of what many of Y'all think, the guy has a plan and perhaps after talking with him it became apparent it was not going to work..

for all we know jay started the conversation with I liked mike you will never be able to fill his big shoes, think your a chort chit and I want to be traded to Chicago..

claymore
08-19-2009, 02:35 PM
if dennison and turner whom HE decided to keep from eh previous staff were asked about the players, told some behind the scenes stories, I would have to believe they were true.. and perhaps when talking to jay he got those vibes that he had heard.. confirming his ego, temper, bitchy ways..

maybe he just watched enough tape to realize he was not all he was cracked up to be..

There is so much behind the doors stuff going on who the hell knows what happened..

Josh is not stupid regardless of what many of Y'all think, the guy has a plan and perhaps after talking with him it became apparent it was not going to work..

for all we know jay started the conversation with I liked mike you will never be able to fill his big shoes, think your a chort chit and I want to be traded to Chicago..

He may be smart, but his ego gets in the way of his intelligence. Even if Jay said that, A good Coach would have won him over. A coach in the NFL needs to be able to handle the high maintenance personalities.

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 02:36 PM

Hes only missed 1 game off suspension and has put up 2 100+ reception 1200 yard years and is still getting 4th round money off a rookie contract

whoever doesnt see Marshall's side to the story is crazy... This guy deserves a new contract.

call me crazy..

he has a lot of talent, he got his ass suspended for three games, after crying, pleading and mike and Rod Smith vouching for him it was reduced to 2 games and then after an agreement to attend anger management classes was reduced to 1 game..

he is making 2.2 for this year and will get 3.5 or so for his RFA years here.. not bad shekels for a moron, that is tall and can catch passes..

so far he has not shown the HC that he is ready to play in DENVER.. skipped OTA's, came into camp not physiaclly ready, and not knowing the playbook.. he has moved on mentally .. now why should that be rewarded..

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 02:39 PM
He may be smart, but his ego gets in the way of his intelligence. Even if Jay said that, A good Coach would have won him over. A coach in the NFL needs to be able to handle the high maintenance personalities.

and after careful review perhaps it was determined that this "high maintenance personality" was just jeff george in a bronco uni..

we do not know what happened in any of those meetings, reviews, and it is the consensus that jay was the one that caused this action not Josh..

look I get it that a few jay fans will never get it but constantly blaming Josh for the issues is a beating a DEAD HORSE..

claymore
08-19-2009, 02:44 PM
and after careful review perhaps it was determined that this "high maintenance personality" was just jeff george in a bronco uni..

we do not know what happened in any of those meetings, reviews, and it is the consensus that jay was the one that caused this action not Josh..

That "Jeff George" set the Broncos single season passing record. In his 3rd year.

The consensus is with people here who want to remain positive about losing the best thing Denver had going for it.

claymore
08-19-2009, 02:47 PM
look I get it that a few jay fans will never get it but constantly blaming Josh for the issues is a beating a DEAD HORSE..

I will never get it, I will be pissed about it till the day I die. And Blaming JMCD is the only one besides Bowlen to blame. If they some how pull a magic rabbit out of their ass, and Kyle Orton becomes a good/great QB for the next 12 years I will apologize.

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 02:54 PM
That "Jeff George" set the Broncos single season passing record. In his 3rd year.

The consensus is with people here who want to remain positive about losing the best thing Denver had going for it.

yep he set records for us.. and might have set even more had he tried hitting open receivers instead of forcing the ball to a double and triple cover marshall that was hurting BTW.. yep he set a high bar to aspire to losing the playoffs with three consecutive loses with three to go.. yes I know the defense did not help much but they did not help Jake much in the AFCCG either..

what is good for the goose is good for jeff george..

now if you want to talk jay start a thread or add it to another one and let stalk about moron marshall in this one.. please

this is my last post about jay here.. if you feel the need to have the last word so be it..

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 02:58 PM
I will never get it, I will be pissed about it till the day I die. And Blaming JMCD is the only one besides Bowlen to blame. If they some how pull a magic rabbit out of their ass, and Kyle Orton becomes a good/great QB for the next 12 years I will apologize.

you do not blame jay for being a horses ass about any of this? he has no responsibility in this

claymore
08-19-2009, 03:00 PM
yep he set records for us.. and might have set even more had he tried hitting open receivers instead of forcing the ball to a double and triple cover marshall that was hurting BTW.. yep he set a high bar to aspire to losing the playoffs with three consecutive loses with three to go.. yes I know the defense did not help much but they did not help Jake much in the AFCCG either..

what is good for the goose is good for jeff george..

now if you want to talk jay start a thread or add it to another one and let stalk about moron marshall in this one.. please

this is my last post about jay here.. if you feel the need to have the last word so be it..
Good. You bring him up more than anyone anyway. Jake lost the AFCCG BTW. Not the defense.

Mike
08-19-2009, 03:46 PM

You will excuse me if my give a damn is busted.

Show up, shut up, prove you are healthy, and stay out of trouble. Meet those standards and I can see his side of getting a new contract. Until then...giving him a new big contract is not responsible money management.

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Yes. He will trade anything I want for Marshall whenever I want him to.:coffee:

Especially the heart of his defense. heh heh

Actually, Jenkins is older now, and Pouha has been pretty decent in a help role.

Jenkins AND a second or dont come at all to our door.

Gimme top ten draft pick value and its a deal.:salute:

Our depth on our d-line is awful, that depth includes Pouha.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Obviously you are talking out your ass. Our depth on our d-line is awful, that depth includes Pouha.

Then give us a 2nd rounder and 3 cheerleaders.

claymore
08-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Obviously you are talking out your ass. Our depth on our d-line is awful, that depth includes Pouha.

What do you guys want for Orton?

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 04:34 PM
What do you guys want for Orton?

Jets don't have a player named Orton.

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Jets don't have a player named Orton.

sold

you can have one and we will throw in a bag of cheetos. No need to give us anything in return.

claymore
08-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Vacuum.

Deal. So as an Unbiased opinion, do you think Orton is any good?

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 04:39 PM
Deal. So as an Unbiased opinion, do you think Orton is any good?

I haven't seen enough of him.

MOtorboat
08-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Then give us a 2nd rounder and 3 cheerleaders.

Better send the whole cheerleading squad. Don't want any distractions out there in NY...

Dortoh
08-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Better send the whole cheerleading squad. Don't want any distractions out there in NY...

Thats true besides the Jets could just borrow the cheerleaders from their big brother the NFL team that plays in NY :laugh:

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Thats true besides the Jets could just borrow the cheerleaders from their big brother the NFL team that plays in NY :laugh:

I'm a Yankee fan, so that doesn't hurt my feelings.

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 06:33 PM

Show up, shut up, prove you are healthy, and stay out of trouble. Meet those standards and I can see his side of getting a new contract. Until then...giving him a new big contract is not responsible money management.

meet those standards?

you mentioned everything but PLAY FOOTBALL... which Marshall is amazing at.

200+ receptions 2500 yards and 13 touchdowns since becoming a starter?

there isnt many in NFL history that have started out with those types of numbers.... and hes only going to get better.

How many times has Marshalls pety off field issues Forced Goodell to suspend him? once? lol

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm a Yankee fan, so that doesn't hurt my feelings.

a jets and yankees fan?

what a fraud.

broncohead
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM

It's as much a buisiness for some players as it is for teams. Thats just how it is these days.

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 07:11 PM
a jets and yankees fan?

what a fraud.

There are plenty of Giants and Mets fans and Jets and Yankees fans. You don't know what you're talking about.

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 07:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/jerseylover/437007339_k57eY-M000x0400x267-1.jpg

http://photos.posh24.com/p/302820/l/adam_sandler/funnyman_adam_sandler_is_a_real_family_man.jpg

http://www.derok.net/derok/images/thegrill/adam%20sandler.jpg

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/localguide/outeast/blog/adamsandler.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/05/23/gal_pitches_21.jpg

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 07:42 PM
^^^lol

well shit.. If Adam does it then it has to be cool.

My mistake

oh ya....Isnt Adam also a Los Angeles Lakers fan?

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 07:45 PM
call me crazy..

he has a lot of talent, he got his ass suspended for three games, after crying, pleading and mike and Rod Smith vouching for him it was reduced to 2 games and then after an agreement to attend anger management classes was reduced to 1 game..

he is making 2.2 for this year and will get 3.5 or so for his RFA years here.. not bad shekels for a moron, that is tall and can catch passes..

so far he has not shown the HC that he is ready to play in DENVER.. skipped OTA's, came into camp not physiaclly ready, and not knowing the playbook.. he has moved on mentally .. now why should that be rewarded..

Players skip OTA's all the time...even the so called "great team mates"

THIS IS A BUSINESS

Marshall feels like hes a top 5 WR and wants to get paid like one.. I have no problem with that.

JetsFanNYC
08-19-2009, 08:12 PM
^^^lol

well shit.. If Adam does it then it has to be cool.

My mistake

oh ya....Isnt Adam also a Los Angeles Lakers fan?

I have no idea, I don't like basketball.

Plenty of Yankee-Jets fans, you're just ignorant.

claymore
08-19-2009, 08:17 PM

DO you want Marshal , and Kyle Orton or not? Enough of this BS around.

EMB6903
08-19-2009, 08:19 PM

First off I was joking, I guess you didnt catch that, i dont care who you root for.

thanks for posting a picture of a celebrity to prove your point though... I got a kick out of that one.

NickelTG
08-19-2009, 08:47 PM

THIS IS A BUSINESS

Marshall feels like hes a top 5 WR and wants to get paid like one.. I have no problem with that.

Exactly. I'm sure if some posters were better for their business they would expect to be paid less,then people with a quarter of their talent.

I get tired of hearing "this guy isn't a team player or that guy isn't a team player"...well let's draft a bunch of harvard grads who can dissect and develop a great hypothesis on why they can't win a game..There's a reason why other teams are interested..it's because he's good

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 09:31 PM

THIS IS A BUSINESS

then he should act like one by coming to camp ready to practice.. by knowing the play book, understanding the routes and being in shape..

None of which he apparently seems to be..

I know that you think he walks on water but he is one traffic ticket away from setting out for a few weeks..

I suspect if jay had not liked the guy so much that one of the other newbies would have gotten his passes instead....

how many more passes would Royal had last year if jay was not forcing balls to marshall.. 6-15..

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Exactly. I'm sure if some posters were better for their business they would expect to be paid less,then people with a quarter of their talent.

I get tired of hearing "this guy isn't a team player or that guy isn't a team player"...well let's draft a bunch of harvard grads who can dissect and develop a great hypothesis on why they can't win a game..There's a reason why other teams are interested..it's because he's good

which other teams are these?

WARHORSE
08-19-2009, 09:37 PM

Obviously your idea of 'DECENT in a HELP role' is different from mine.

So stick that in your pie hole and get the hell out of here **edit**.

My discussions here are never meant to include **edit**. that follow the pathetic organization called the J-E-T-S.

You clowns go to the stadiums on sundays simply to drink beer and prove that you can spell a four letter word if you all remind each other on a daily basis.

The J-E-R-K-S SUCK!

broncohead
08-19-2009, 10:16 PM
then he should act like one by coming to camp ready to practice.. by knowing the play book, understanding the routes and being in shape..

I know that you think he walks on water but he is one traffic ticket away from setting out for a few weeks..

I suspect if jay had not liked the guy so much that one of the other newbies would have gotten his passes instead....

how many more passes would Royal had last year if jay was not forcing balls to marshall.. 6-15..

It's a 2 way street. If McD wasn't walking around beeting his chest I'm sure a few things would have been different this off season. Also didn't Royal have 91 receptions? I don't think the ball was forced to Marshall as many times as you make it seem.

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Brandon.....Braaandon......Brandon and the Jets.

:tsk:

Foochacho
08-19-2009, 10:18 PM
^^^ That song is going to be stuck in my head all night now.

horsepig
08-19-2009, 10:51 PM

Does the old saw about Nero fit here?

BM has benn fiddling while his version Rome burns on ahead, leaving him behind.

I just can't see where Bowlen has been unfair to great performers in the past, shouldn't that account for something?

I'll say it one more timr, Bowlen should throw him a bone for this year and then we'll see just how much he's really worth next year.

Lonestar
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Does the old saw about Nero fit here?

BM has benn fiddling while his version Rome burns on ahead, leaving him behind.

I just can't see where Bowlen has been unfair to great performers in the past, shouldn't that account for something?

I'll say it one more timr, Bowlen should throw him a bone for this year and then we'll see just how much he's really worth next year.

not sure he can throw him a bone that is not in his contract and once they open that door he may get burned by a Huge bonus that is guaranteed..

I personally smell something fishy here whether it is the hand is not where it is supposed to be or the hip is dead man walking. or he knows the next time he gets ticketed for jaywalking he is suspended I think he wants guaranteed money that can't be taken from him..

I also think all of this nonsense about his hamstring and Not knowing the plays is a ploy not to show what is really wrong up front.. hoping they will trade him or give him new contract..

time will tell..

Broncos Mtnman
08-19-2009, 11:08 PM

Yep, trade Sheffler and we've got a trifecta.

But remember, Mickey Mouse is a freakin' offensive genius.

:coffee:

dogfish
08-20-2009, 12:25 AM
not sure he can throw him a bone that is not in his contract

it's doable-- the eagles just added more money to mcnabb's deal without an extension. . .

gobroncsnv
08-20-2009, 06:46 AM
The way he's acting right now, not sure it's wise to give him more money. He has all of the appearance of one who is tanking it right now to get the trade thing happening. Is he poisoned here beyond recovery? We have no way of knowing that, and I think it would be a mistake unless he SHOWED us something (besides what he's showing now) for several real games and maybe do some sort of incentive deal for the rest of this year.
But quite frankly, I'm pretty soured on the guy right now. I don't think his hands are too much of a problem if he caught 100 balls last year (despite sitting out for a suspension). He's turned into a head case... unfortunately, to me anyway, he seems to be trying to live up to the Baby TO thing. Trying to imagine what his reputation will be after another 4 years in the league.

Lonestar
08-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Yes he caught over 100 balls but he was also the most targeted WR in the league last year.

He was also #2 in dropped balls. He admitted last year that he still did not have all the feeling in the hand yet. But he was compensating for that.

Nerve regeneration is not always complete for years IF EVER. I personally am still waiting to get feeling in two of my toes on my left foot 10 years after back suregery. At first I had no feeling in my left leg and slowly I got it all back but the Toes.

My son lost the feeling in his Right thumb after an accident 23 years ago. Still waiting.

So he may get it back or he may never get it all back.

So believe me when I say THERE MAY still be an issue there and IT may never get better.

gobroncsnv
08-20-2009, 09:05 PM
So believe me when I say THERE MAY still be an issue there and IT may never get better.

Not doubting you for a minute, especially now knowing your personal history with it. But given the choice of taking a chance on his attitude vs his hands, I think I'd go with his hands. Just sayin'...

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Obviously your idea of 'DECENT in a HELP role' is different from mine.

So stick that in your pie hole and get the hell out of here **edit**.

My discussions here are never meant to include **edit**. that follow the pathetic organization called the J-E-T-S.

You clowns go to the stadiums on sundays simply to drink beer and prove that you can spell a four letter word if you all remind each other on a daily basis.

The J-E-R-K-S SUCK!

Broncos are the laughing stock off the NFL right now... you really have no right to call any organization pathetic.

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:04 PM
Broncos are the laughing stock off the NFL right now... you really have no right to call any organization pathetic.

Yes we are. This is ridiculous.

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Yes we are. This is ridiculous.

I was willing to give up a 1st rounder for Marshall, but his antics this week really turned me off. I'm sure he'll play hard when he gets his pay day, but boy is he selfish, but the guy can play.... 2nd and 4th rounder. ;)

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I was willing to give up a 1st rounder for Marshall, but his antics this week really turned me off. I'm sure he'll play hard when he gets his pay day, but boy is he selfish, but the guy can play.... 2nd and 4th rounder. ;)

He is still worth a first and a 4th. Hopefully we can change our bungling of the situation around so that is reflected.

Marshall Is a difference maker. The type of goo to guy a rookie QB needs. Huh? Huh? :eyebrows:

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:22 PM
He is still worth a first and a 4th. Hopefully we can change our bungling of the situation around so that is reflected.

Marshall Is a difference maker. The type of goo to guy a rookie QB needs. Huh? Huh? :eyebrows:

I want to see him play before we give up a 1st round pick.

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:24 PM

I will go for a conditional thing.

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:28 PM
I'm glad you guys arent GM's

BigDaddyBronco
08-28-2009, 03:28 PM
You guys should shake on it and consummate the deal.

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:31 PM
You guys should shake on it and consummate the deal.

Shh, Im on the phone with Bowlen right now. He's is wasted, I can barely understand him. Im recording it so when he forgets, I covered my ass.

MOtorboat
08-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Shh, Im on the phone with Bowlen right now. He's is wasted, I can barely understand him. Im recording it so when he forgets, I covered my ass.

It's a good thing you're not the owner of the team.

:beer:

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:34 PM
It's a good thing you're not the owner of the team.

:beer:

I would get so much poon.

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:35 PM

Kind of makes you question a persons assessment of things

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:36 PM

We are standing firm. Marshall would look good in Miami huh Coach?

MOtorboat
08-28-2009, 03:37 PM

I'm surprised you aren't advocating for Tampa Bay...:cool:

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM

Miami is very high on Bess and Hartline and have alot invested in Ginn. No way in hell would Parcells and Sporano bother with him.

Asian Sushi 7
I'm glad you guys arent GM's

me glad you teach 6 years old to become meatheads

claymore
I'm surprised you aren't advocating for Tampa Bay...:cool:

They would do Cheetah flips here. I think the Glazers have money issues though.

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:39 PM
me glad you teach 6 years old to become meatheads

If only it made sense i could be entertained or insulted.

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 03:39 PM
sweet, we are almost rid of one of our best draft classes ever!

lol!

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Miami is very high on Bess and Hartline and have alot invested in Ginn. No way in hell would Parcells and Sporano bother with him.

You're not helping.

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:41 PM
You're not helping.

Suggest a team that needs WR's and I'll do my best

Asian Sushi 7
08-28-2009, 03:42 PM

Little Elm AAU summer traveling team do.

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:43 PM

In that division? The Jets. But thats who we are bartering with.

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Little Elm AAU summer traveling team do.

They need more than that. i was thinking more like the North Korean Nukes. I hear they are interested in acquiring a time bomb

Asian Sushi 7
08-28-2009, 03:44 PM
They need more than that. i was thinking more like the North Korean Nukes. I hear they are interested in acquiring a time bomb

I bet you strong guy who good with ladies.

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:45 PM

I see you're Polish, so it doesn't surprise me that you can't comprehend what I said, but I'll spell it out for you, I would like to see make sure he's healthy before any trade talks begin, that's if the Jets are interested after his antics this week.

Asian Sushi 7
08-28-2009, 03:47 PM
I see you're Polish, so it doesn't surprise me that you can't comprehend what I said, but I'll spell it out for you, I would like to see make sure he's healthy before any trade talks begin, that's if the Jets are interested after his antics this week.

I see you just another bigot big city *******.

Why dont you go subway and lay on track

Asian Sushi 7
08-28-2009, 03:48 PM

Sushi caught HiV from toilet seat in your town. You have rats size of wifes ass. You wifes ass!

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I see you just another bigot big city *******.

Why dont you go subway and lay on track
I'm fron NYC not Alabama... jeez

You've never met a Polish person have you? I grew up in a Polish neighborhood in Brooklyn, Polish people are not the sharpest tool in the shed, trust me.

claymore
08-28-2009, 03:49 PM
i'm fron nyc not alabama... Jeez

you've never met a polish person have you? I grew up in a polish neighborhood in brooklyn, trust me.

lmao!

CoachChaz

WHAT!!! Someone made a Polish intelligence crack? I have never ever experienced that before. what should I do in this situation? I cant figure out a response on my own

Asian Sushi 7

I bet you get ass kicked by Polish man before.

I bet you hate Jew too.

Asian Sushi 7
08-28-2009, 03:50 PM
WHAT!!! Someone made a Polish intelligence crack? I have never ever experienced that before. what should I do in this situation? I cant figure out a response on my own

tell city swicker you coach 5 year olds

JetsFanNYC

See... it's common :D

Asian Sushi 7

You've never met a Polish person have you? I grew up in a Polish neighborhood in Brooklyn, Polish people are not the sharpest tool in the shed, trust me.

I know polish. I like many polish I meet.

But never met anyone from NYC who not total ass hole.

CoachChaz

I dont think the Polish people were the problem. Now, Brooklyn people...that's a whole different ball game.

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:51 PM
I bet you get ass kicked by Polish man before.

I bet you hate Jew too.

I married a Jew... so no

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:51 PM
tell city swicker you coach 5 year olds

12 years ago

CoachChaz
08-28-2009, 03:52 PM
I married a Jew... so no

You advertise the fact you're from Brooklyn and married a Jewish woman and I'm the stupid one?

Wow

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 03:57 PM
You advertise the fact you're from Brooklyn and married a Jewish woman and I'm the stupid one?

Wow

1. The whole stupid Polish thing was clearly a joke, you should know that.

2. What's wrong with Jewish women? and Brooklyn?

Asian Sushi 7
08-28-2009, 03:59 PM
1. The whole stupid Polish thing was clearly a joke, you should know that.

2. What's wrong with Jewish women?

Jew woman want dad to marry. But brother said they good in sack.

JetsFanNYC
08-28-2009, 04:00 PM

English please.

Poet
08-28-2009, 04:18 PM

Jacksonville, Tampa, Cleveland, Baltimore, New York Giants, New York Jets, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis (they need a ton and they wouldn't go after him, but they have no good players at WR so I think they count),

I probably missed someone.

NightTrainLayne
08-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Jacksonville, Tampa, Cleveland, Baltimore, New York Giants, New York Jets, Seattle, San Francisco, St. Louis (they need a ton and they wouldn't go after him, but they have no good players at WR so I think they count),

I probably missed someone.

Thanks for getting us back on topic King.

:focus:

FanInAZ
08-28-2009, 04:54 PM

I've been working with refugees from around the world for the past 10 years and have conversed with many people who actually do speak broken English. Something just does seem right to me about you and your supposed "broken English." For as bad as your grammar is, your spelling is almost flawless.

Ravage!!!
08-28-2009, 04:56 PM
I've been working with refugees from around the world for the past 10 years and have conversed with many people who actually do speak broken English. Something just does seem right to me about you and your supposed "broken English." For as bad as your grammar is, your spelling is almost flawless.

*sighs*. Look at his name, look at how he posts, read what he is saying, and try to put the clues together. This is a message board, sometimes, its just actually fun to come to a message board.