PDA

View Full Version : Salute-A-Bronco: Salute your players of the game!

Requiem / The Dagda
11-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Great overall game today by the Broncos forcing five turnovers and capitalizing on them. This was the best defensive performance all year long . . . it would seem. (Granted I didn't get to see a play, but oh well!)

Who are you going to salute today? (Salutes are based on great performances)

Hamza Abdullah had seven tackles, two tipped passes for INT's and a FF.

Tim Crowder had two sacks and three overall tackles.

Ian Gold had six tackles including a sack and made some nice coverage plays.

Elvis notches his 8th sack in 9 games and the FF goes for a TD.

The defense stepped up today and made some big plays. Marshall was on pace for a career day, before his nads got punched. He gets my moral salute.

Skinny
11-11-2007, 04:26 PM
I salute the whole defense ... great effort today. Kept KC outta the endzone ... nuff said. :salute:

dogfish
11-11-2007, 04:30 PM
i'll start with the guy in my sig- he was in their backfield the whole game. . . .

:salute:

selvin young gets one too. . . .

Retired_Member_001
11-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Hamza Abdullah, Tim Crowder, Elvis Dumervil and Slevin Young all get a :salute:.

And another :salute: to Brandon Marshall for taking a hit in the Mummy Daddy button ;).

SBboundBRONCOS
11-11-2007, 04:33 PM
def selvin he played good and gave us some big play potential, i wasnt sure if he could do it with the load but he proved me wrong this week, lets hope he keeps it up

hamza, was by far the most active safety ive seen in a bronc uni this year

Watchthemiddle
11-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Good overall team effort,....but I have to ask...what was the 5th turnover? I only counted 3..:confused:

I am pleased with the win but will keep it in perspective considering the offense we were going against.

Defense played well, but our offense did a great job against a very solid defense. :salute:

broncosfanscott
11-11-2007, 04:53 PM
I salute the whole defense ... great effort today. Kept KC outta the endzone ... nuff said. :salute:

My thinking exactly. They stepped up when the had to in an environment where they haven't won in a quite some time.

Young had his first 100 yard game and Elvis continues to be the man.

It was a bad first half and they made up for it in the second half.

Good job Broncos!!!

champbronc2
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Hamza Abdullah- Like you said
Webster- He got the TD
Dumerville- Like you said
DRE BLY- THE GUY WAS EVERYWHERE TODAY!
Ian Gold- He actually did quite well today.

lex
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Selvin Young, and the interior offensive line. The tackles...not so much. Selvin Young showed everyone a lot. The D in general also seemed to play well.

BaiLeY324
11-11-2007, 07:02 PM
My Adopt-A-Bronco, Dre Bly.
Hamza Abdullah
Karl Paymah(Kept Tony G in check)
All the linebackers
Champ Bailey
Elvis Dumervil
Tim Crowder
Brandon Marshall
Selvin Young

dogfish
11-11-2007, 08:05 PM
ya know, i gotta throw jay cutler out there too. . . not because he played a particularly good game, because he really didn't, but because he went out there and played hurt and found a way to win-- i thought for sure he was done when he limped off, but he was back in there later that series. . . his scouting report coming out of college said a lot about how tough he was, taking a beating and sticking in there, and twice now in his short career we've seen him leave the game with an injury and come back in later. . . it's easy for a team to rally around a QB with guts like that. . .

Denver Native (Carol)
11-11-2007, 08:08 PM
I am going to :salute: the whole team - players as well as coaches. GREAT win today. Hopefully things have turned around.

anton...
11-11-2007, 08:12 PM
And another :salute: to Brandon Marshall for taking a hit in the Mummy Daddy button

:lol:

great line!!

and yeah, i didnt get to see the game but it sounded great and the highlights tell me good things...

:salute: to them all...
________
PrincessWild live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/PrincessWild)

NameUsedBefore
11-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Salute to my adopted Bronco.

Dean
11-11-2007, 09:18 PM
I, also, thought that for the first time this year we had a TEAM effort. Whoever was in position to make a play stepped up and did it.

The defense missed relatively few tackles, there weren't any lapses in coverage, and they put pressure on the QB.

Selvin Young took the yards that the O-line gave him and reversed field for several more. For the most part, the receivers ran good routes and made plays on the football.

It's all good.:beer:

pnbronco
11-11-2007, 09:21 PM
My Adopt-A-Bronco, Dre Bly.
Hamza Abdullah
Karl Paymah(Kept Tony G in check)
All the linebackers
Champ Bailey
Elvis Dumervil
Tim Crowder
Brandon Marshall
Sevin Young

I have to agree, but really I was so proud of the whole defense. I do have to add my Adopt-A-Bronco, Tony S., I think he played solid and came back in when he was hurt, good kid...