PDA

View Full Version : Tucker's 'practice kick' wasn't illegal

rationalfan
01-14-2013, 04:30 PM
i was very curious about this Saturday night.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/14/baltimore-practice-kick-shouldnt-have-resulted-in-a-penalty/

CrazyHorse
01-14-2013, 05:00 PM
i was very curious about this Saturday night.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/14/baltimore-practice-kick-shouldnt-have-resulted-in-a-penalty/

So basically it shouldn't have been allowed but there is no penalty for it.

WTE
01-14-2013, 05:02 PM

and if something is not allowed it's illegal.

SR
01-14-2013, 05:07 PM

There is no rule against it. There will be next year though.

CrazyHorse
01-14-2013, 05:10 PM
There is no rule against it. There will be next year though.

I hope they seriously look at how they assign officials for playoff games. The current system of picking the "best" and mixing and matching people that haven't worked together is fundamentally flawed.

SR
01-14-2013, 06:42 PM
I hope they seriously look at how they assign officials for playoff games. The current system of picking the "best" and mixing and matching people that haven't worked together is fundamentally flawed.

Absolutely right there. Suffice to say the replacement refs had better chemistry and didn't **** up calls quite as bad or as often as this "best of" crew did. And chemistry, don't even get me started on their chemistry.

Army Bronco
01-14-2013, 10:24 PM

Absolutely right there. Suffice to say the replacement refs had better chemistry and didn't **** up calls quite as bad or as often as this "best of" crew did. And chemistry, don't even get me started on their chemistry. lol, how long did it take this crew to come to a consensus on a call?

bcbronc
01-15-2013, 01:19 AM
This is an outrage! They should have to replay the game!!

nyuk nyuk
01-15-2013, 04:04 PM
Not allowed but not penalized. Sounds like US border law.