PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning talks Broncos upset, looks toward New York Super Bowl

Denver Native (Carol)
01-13-2013, 06:26 PM
In a quiet moment outside the Broncos' locker room Sunday, Peyton Manning revealed a peek inside his ever-whirring mind.

Not surprisingly, much of his thoughts were on what he and his Broncos could have done differently to avoid their 38-35, double overtime playoff loss Saturday to Baltimore.

But also true to the Manning mind, the quarterback was buoyed by how the single-digit temperatures that fell upon Sports Authority Field at Mile High enabled him to get a jump on his preparation for the next time he faces such conditions.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22366586/peyton-manning-broncos-upset-new-york-super-bowl

SR
01-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Can't wait till September

silkamilkamonico
01-13-2013, 08:05 PM
How does New York get the SuperBowl, don't they have some thing i the contract that the SuperBowl can't be at a cold weather stadium.

SR
01-13-2013, 08:07 PM
How does New York get the SuperBowl, don't they have some thing i the contract that the SuperBowl can't be at a cold weather stadium.

Obviously not

Nomad
01-13-2013, 08:09 PM

It's New York....they're the exception:lol:

FanInAZ
01-13-2013, 08:17 PM

It’s the latest scam that the NFL has come up with to entice cities to build new stadiums. The old one, give us a new stadium or will leave, stopped working years ago. I believe this new scam may be batting 1.000.

chaoticmayhem
01-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Cold weather? let's skip that super bowl and wait for a warm weather one.

Hawgdriver
01-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Can't wait till September

Ever onward. We are remembered for the harshness of the adversity we faced and with the determination we display in overcoming it.

SR
01-13-2013, 09:21 PM
Ever onward. We are remembered for the harshness of the adversity we faced and with the determination we display in overcoming it.

I don't know what that means but I like it. Remember, I'm just a crew chief ;)

Hawgdriver
01-13-2013, 09:29 PM
I don't know what that means but I like it. Remember, I'm just a crew chief ;)

It doesn't make any sense, but if you imagine it said by that guy that does the Ram truck commercials, using a gravelly mumble for every word except for "harshness" "adversity" "determination" "overcoming," well then maybe it works.

SR
01-13-2013, 09:30 PM
It doesn't make any sense, but if you imagine it said by that guy that does the Ram truck commercials, using a gravelly mumble for every word except for "harshness" "adversity" "determination" "overcoming," well then maybe it works.

Oh ok. Man talk. I get it now. Thanks buddy. ;)