PDA

View Full Version : Im heartbroken

DenBronx
01-13-2013, 05:44 PM
It just feels like somethings missing today. Denver had that game but little dumb things just kept happening that eventually cost us the game. I cant even explain the Rahim Moore play.

This is a tough loss for me....im deffinitely depressed. It wouldnt have been so bad if we would have lost last week instead....but to give them the game like that just rips your heart out. I believe in this team but were going to have to get even better.

This game is going to last the whole offseason. Football is dead to me now.

scott.475
01-13-2013, 05:53 PM
There was really nothing about that game that resembled Broncos 2012 football. There was so much not right about that game, I don't understand it. It is like we were trying to be something completely different than what we'd been all year.

I hope we don't do that again next year. The great teams are who they are whether in the playoffs or not. Terrible coaching job. Fox better get over his scared coaching style.

BroncoJoe
01-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Still watching football today, and I'll enjoy the rest of the playoffs. Just not as much, clearly.

silkamilkamonico
01-13-2013, 05:59 PM
I wonder if Elway and Fox ever talk about the conservative playcalling and decisions?

Nothing about John Elway strikes me as a safe, conservative, let's just not lose the game type of person.

VonMiller58
01-13-2013, 05:59 PM
For whatever reason a Patriots loss will help ease the pain.

Nomad
01-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Still watching football today, and I'll enjoy the rest of the playoffs. Just not as much, clearly.

NFC Championship should be a damn good game. Go Kapernick!

wayninja
01-13-2013, 06:00 PM
I can't even look at Papa John anymore.

Nomad
01-13-2013, 06:01 PM
There was really nothing about that game that resembled Broncos 2012 football. There was so much not right about that game, I don't understand it. It is like we were trying to be something completely different than what we'd been all year.

I hope we don't do that again next year. The great teams are who they are whether in the playoffs or not. Terrible coaching job. Fox better get over his scared coaching style.

Can we call him Coach Klein! :lol:

DenBronx
01-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Im pulling for the 49ers...I wanted us to meet them.

But...its hard to even face the day.

John Elway was never considered conservative. Champions dont play scared or with a just hold the fort mentality. I dont know if was Fox or McCoy but we just cant play like that again in post season. A DT quick screen would have been perfect in OT on 3rd down.

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2013, 06:46 PM
It just feels like somethings missing today. Denver had that game but little dumb things just kept happening that eventually cost us the game. I cant even explain the Rahim Moore play.

This is a tough loss for me....im deffinitely depressed. It wouldnt have been so bad if we would have lost last week instead....but to give them the game like that just rips your heart out. I believe in this team but were going to have to get even better.

This game is going to last the whole offseason. Football is dead to me now.

Yes.