PDA

View Full Version : Still Love Them Broncos

WARHORSE
01-13-2013, 04:16 AM
I felt the same way everyone else did while we watched the game. Sickened.

But I still love them Broncos and wish we coulda played against Houston or the Pats next week in Mile High.

Had plans to bring my two daughters over who each have never seen a live Bronco game......but there will be next year.

Gotta let it go. Lifes too short.

Im really grateful that most of the Broncos stayed healthy for the most part this year.

Thats the most important thing.

Hope to clank a couple of beers together with everyone next year when we get it cranked up again.

Peace to the Bronco nation and GO BRONCOS.

Day1BroncoFan
01-13-2013, 05:24 AM
I never thought we would make as far as we did this season so all in all, it was a good year. I am just sad to see it end so badly, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. There were many chances to put this game away.

There isn't always a next year but I'm hoping I'm still around for next season.

zbeg
01-13-2013, 06:33 AM
The way I see it, you're setting yourself up for massive disappointment if you take a "Super Bowl or bust" mentality.

This season was a blast. An absolute freaking blast. I didn't have high expectations last spring, and even with the Manning signing I thought it would take a year or two for the offense to perform to expectation. I don't care who you're playing, 11 wins in a row is incredibly hard to do in the NFL, and I had an absolutely awesome fun time watching this season.

Sure, the game today was obviously disappointing, but it doesn't taint the whole season IMO. We've got a good team with a great quarterback and a front office that makes a lot more good moves than bad. It doesn't look like the window has closed.

Win or lose, there's still nothing better than Broncos football. 13-4 is still a lot more winning than losing, even if the 4th loss was a particularly unfun one.

I can't wait to watch the Broncos again next September, because there's nothing I ever want to do more than watch Broncos football.

This, like in 1996, shall pass.

Go Broncos.

Dean
01-13-2013, 10:54 AM
It was a good year and I enjoyed the ride. We are a team capable of great things. We have rebuilt and are ready for the fine tuning that goes into becoming a champion. Where there was sorrow yesterday anticipation and expectations are making their way to the surface. Next stop free agency and the draft.:cheers::cheers:

MileHighCrew
01-13-2013, 11:00 AM
so sad yesterday, woke up this morning, put on my Broncos Manning shirt and took my dog Elway for a walk. Still love the Broncos!!!

1uP
01-13-2013, 12:21 PM
Yay found a positive thread!

I was shocked we got as far as we did with the newness of our team.

This one was definitely a painful one for many reasons, and because of how far we got. The back and forth emotion in that last hour of getting the ball back, failing, getting the ball back, failing, etc. Sigh. :tsk: Drove me nuts.

I'm really excited about next year, just because... the Broncos! :defense:

SR
01-13-2013, 12:45 PM
I still love them but my liver doesn't right now. Neither does my stomach.