PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAY Heroic

Chef Zambini
01-13-2013, 02:21 AM
the kid set records today!
He was a human highlight and he made good decisions!
My concerns left me with mud on my face, and I owe Mr. Holiday an apology for doubting his skill and his mental aptitude!
Nicely done, young man, I was wrong to doubt your ability to contribute to our team.
I salute your performance, the highlight of the day !

On a side note, Hillman also stepped up today ! the Youngest and the smallest players in the NFL can hoild their heads high!
I look forward to seeing you both as broncos next season!

chaoticmayhem
01-13-2013, 02:24 AM
Trindon dominated. great game.

bcbronc
01-13-2013, 02:25 AM
What was it, first player ever with a punt return TD + a KO return TD in the same playoff game, plus both of them were the longest TDs of their type in post-season history. Pretty good day's work.

But I gotta admit Zam, I'm a bit disappointed you let the kid off for losing those yards on that one return that pinned us deep. :lol:

Tebowtime2011
01-13-2013, 02:41 AM
Even sadder we got 2 special teams return touchdowns and it still felt like we were getting dominated.

Simple Jaded
01-13-2013, 02:44 AM
Even sadder we got 2 special teams return touchdowns and it still felt like we were getting dominated.

Dominated?.......

Chef Zambini
01-13-2013, 02:45 AM
What was it, first player ever with a punt return TD + a KO return TD in the same playoff game, plus both of them were the longest TDs of their type in post-season history. Pretty good day's work.

But I gotta admit Zam, I'm a bit disappointed you let the kid off for losing those yards on that one return that pinned us deep. :lol:he was trying yo make a play, and based on his results, how can I or anyone fault him?
He was obviously brilliant and made good decisions .

vettesplus
01-13-2013, 12:25 PM
if it wasnt for holiday this would of been a blowout by the ravens, my hat is off to you for helping the broncos look less stupid as they did sat!!!!

Chef Zambini
01-21-2013, 02:18 AM
weird how FOX trusted HOLIDAY but he did not trust MANNING.

TXBRONC
01-22-2013, 11:52 AM
if it wasnt for holiday this would of been a blowout by the ravens, my hat is off to you for helping the broncos look less stupid as they did sat!!!!

You don't know that. The scoring per was identical and to say that Denver's offense wouldn't scored those touchdowns has no logical basis whatsoever.