PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha ha rmfaol!!!!!

lgenf
01-12-2013, 09:57 PM
GOAT with a better defense, and TWO special teams TDs and Manning throws the game away?

Really, manning cost you the game?

You actually had to overcome manning in this game to win.

How ironic is that?

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Moar threds!

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
The Gators suck. Tebow sucks and is probably done in the NFL, and it wasn't his throwing that did him in, it was the fact that he is too stupid to read defenses that did him in.

Manning is a HOFer if we won this game or not, we'll be in the mix next year as well. The team needs to get better to win the Super Bowl. It could be a repeat of 96.

The Gators will not win another SEC title until Saban decides to hang it up.

Post never.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Moar threds!

I was told to move it to smack talk, too many crying bitches out there on broncos talk

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:04 PM
The Gators suck. Tebow sucks and is probably done in the NFL, and it wasn't his throwing that did him in, it was the fact that he is too stupid to read defenses that did him in.

Manning is a HOFer if we won this game or not, we'll be in the mix next year as well. The team needs to get better to win the Super Bowl. It could be a repeat of 96.

The Gators will not win another SEC title until Saban decides to hang it up.

Post never.

TT threw the winning TD last year in the playoffs, to give the broncs their only playoff win in the last, how many years?

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:04 PM
A third string wannabe...smack talking a Hall of Famer. It is comical, folks, but it also is actually happening. Do not adjust your computer/tablet/phone screens.

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 10:05 PM
TT threw the winning TD last year in the playoffs, to give the broncs their only playoff win in the last, how many years?

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

I like TT, but the guy is done in the NFL. Even the Jags don't want him.

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Tebow on his best day couldn't have thrown one of those passes that Manning threw today (well maybe the WR screen to Thomas).

SR
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Tebow on his best day couldn't have thrown one of those passes that Manning threw today (well maybe the WR screen to Thomas).

Manning didn't throw any spectacular passes today dude. Bad example.

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Manning didn't throw any spectacular passes today dude. Bad example.

The first two TD passes were perfect. Were you watching?

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:08 PM

Probably not.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:09 PM
A third string wannabe...smack talking a Hall of Famer. It is comical, folks, but it also is actually happening. Do not adjust your computer/tablet/phone screens.

Whose smack talking manning?

He played insanely good this year

The cold got to him tonight

But he did throw the losing int

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 10:10 PM

We lost on a last second FG, how did Tebows loss to the Patriots go last year?

SR
01-12-2013, 10:10 PM
The first two TD passes were perfect. Were you watching?

Meh.

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:11 PM

Would you like us to revisit the last five games last year?

Not JUST the ONE game he played well in (despite the fact he was just throwing up prayers to Thomas the whole night), but the last five games? Do you really want to go there?

******* stupid ass Tebow fans.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Watching replays on NFLN

That pass looks so similar to Brett Favres last pass in Minn

Running right, throwing across the body, and Int

That's not smack talking, it just struck me they look sooo similar

Btw I know it's not mannings last play

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:14 PM
We lost on a last second FG, how did Tebows loss to the Patriots go last year?

Not good

How many post seasons wins does manning have as a bronco?

Northman
01-12-2013, 10:15 PM
How many postseason wins does Tebow have as a Colt?

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:16 PM
3 manning turnovers for 17 pts

And two special teams TDs

Manning played like crap tonight and you know it

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Not good

What a myopic view of the situation...

Wait, are you even smart enough to know what that means?

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:17 PM
3 manning turnovers for 17 pts

And two special teams TDs

Manning played like crap tonight and you know it

No one said he didn't. He had three turnovers. I'm sure he's beating himself up more than any idiot message board poster could harp on it.

BigDaddyBronco
Not good

1st round bye pretty much counts as a win.

Bottom line is everyone but the Super Bowl winner is looking at next year the same way. I fell better about our chances with Manning at the helm than Tebow. This year is over.

MileHighCrew
The good news for the tebow fans is they will always get to use the same quotes because he is always going to be .500 in playoff games, cause he is never going to start one again

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:19 PM
What a myopic view of the situation...

Wait, are you even smart enough to know what that means?

Yes, and looking at it how many other ways do you see the same loss

Same round of the playoffs, this time with home field advantage, and a better defense, with TWO special teams TDs

Becha never thought manning would cost you the game going into this week

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:20 PM

Same round of the playoffs, this time with home field advantage, and a better defense, with TWO special teams TDs

It's the playoffs. I knew it wouldn't be easy. I was the one saying all week I was nervous.

Show up more often and you'd know that, but you're just a idiot with an agenda tonight.

Northman
01-12-2013, 10:20 PM

If it was all on Manning i would say yes. But that assumption is false on your part.

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Yea Manning had a bad game, so did Champ and the rest of the secondary, as did our pass rush as did our coaches play calling. It was a team loss.

broncobryce
01-12-2013, 10:40 PM
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e70/ginuwin794/TEBOW-ENRAPTURED-1.gif

Northman
01-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Well, i can tell Bryce is happy Denver lost today.

Dreadnought
01-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Merged

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Well, i can tell Bryce is happy Denver lost today.

He's been waiting all year for a good loss.

SR
01-12-2013, 10:46 PM
He's been waiting all year for a good loss.

For at least 12 weeks

lgenf
01-12-2013, 11:02 PM
13 weeks , you had the bye week

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 11:03 PM
13 weeks , you had the bye week

Correct.

Something unaccomplishable with Tebow.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Correct.

Something unaccomplishable with Tebow.

Agreed, I didn't say you didnt have a good season

Just it ended in exactly the same place, and at the hand of manning, which is hysterical to people like me

spikerman
01-13-2013, 12:20 AM

I'm sure that pass is burned into your brain since it may be the last pass that Tebow completed in the NFL.

spikerman
01-13-2013, 12:21 AM
... which is hysterical to people like me

Douchebags?

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 12:22 AM
Douchebags?

And Tebow's family, apparently.

These ******* idiots are going to get old, fast.

spikerman
01-13-2013, 12:24 AM
And Tebow's family, apparently.

These ******* idiots are going to get old, fast.

Going to??? ha ha ha

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 12:25 AM
Going to??? ha ha ha

They were annoying BEFORE last year, now it's just insufferable.

For a guy who can't win a single NFL job, it's just amazing.

BroncoNut
01-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Meh.

no, BDB crammed it up your ass there pretty good SR. If you look, you'll notice that I saluted his post

Poet
01-13-2013, 12:29 AM
I'm actually starting to not like Tebow.

SR
01-13-2013, 12:30 AM
no, BDB crammed it up your ass there pretty good SR. If you look, you'll notice that I saluted his post

Ill cram it up your ass nut.

spikerman
01-13-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm actually starting to not like Tebow.

Yeah, which is sad because he's a guy we should want all of our athletes to be like. I truly believe that his obsessed fans are a big reason why he'll have a hard time getting a job in the league. Who wants to deal with that?

spikerman
01-13-2013, 12:31 AM

Man, this thread just took a strange turn.

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Yeah, which is sad because he's a guy we should want all of our athletes to be like. I truly believe that his obsessed fans are a big reason why he'll have a hard time getting a job in the league. Who wants to deal with that?

His fans are what I dislike, not him.

People don't like that, but it's damned true.

BroncoNut
01-13-2013, 12:36 AM

you already did. in my impending trolls thread

Buff
01-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Greg McElroy > Tim Tebow

Mark Sanchez > Tim Tebow

SR
01-13-2013, 12:37 AM
you already did. in my impending trolls thread

Oh. Sorry.

Poet
01-13-2013, 12:38 AM
Greg McElroy > Tim Tebow

Mark Sanchez > Tim Tebow

Tim Tebow > Andy Dalton

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 12:38 AM
Greg McElroy > Tim Tebow

Mark Sanchez > Tim Tebow

Arizona Cardinals Quarterbacks > Tebow

BroncoNut
01-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Oh. Sorry.

it's alright. what does rmfaol stand for anyway?

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 12:41 AM
it's alright. what does rmfaol stand for anyway?

No clue.

Intelligence is not the OP's strong point.

Poet
01-13-2013, 12:48 AM
It is supposed to represent a funnier version of "ROFLMAO"

Gamechanger
01-13-2013, 12:54 AM
Tebow fans should invest in a passport.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Back on topic, still funny today

Especially reading all the posts on the forum today dealing with a loss hangover

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Back on topic, still funny today

Especially reading all the posts on the forum today dealing with a loss hangover Jow many Tds, Pass yards, rush yards etc... did Tebow have last year? Thats funny. We only lost by 3, last year we lost by like 20.

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Jow many Tds, Pass yards, rush yards etc... did Tebow have last year? Thats funny. We only lost by 3, last year we lost by like 20.

35, actually.

10 points. It was an awesome display of offensive football. Or ineptness. One of the two.

Northman
01-13-2013, 05:15 PM
I normally dont like to wish harm on people but.......

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Jow many Tds, Pass yards, rush yards etc... did Tebow have last year? Thats funny. We only lost by 3, last year we lost by like 20.

Yeah let's try and compare TT to the greatest reg season QB ever

Who has a win in the post season so far as a bronco QB?

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 05:16 PM

Who is third string?

Poet
01-13-2013, 05:18 PM
It's like watching the kid who got his ass beat brag about the good punch he landed.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Who is third string?

Are they both sitting home for the rest of the playoffs

Did TT with a worse team make it just as far as manning?

Northman
01-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Are they both sitting home for the rest of the playoffs

No, he made it basically with the same team.

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 05:20 PM
It's like watching the kid who got his ass beat brag about the good punch he landed.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the little 10year-old fat kid saying, "yeah, but I got him good on one punch."

This is like the 18 year old graduate putting that in his yearbook in his "best memories of school" line eight years later.

spikerman
01-13-2013, 05:20 PM

Not really. Yesterday Denver actually had a chance to win the Divsional Round playoff game.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:21 PM

Mmmm. NO

I watched a young QB with basically one seasons worth of starts get a worse off team just as far as the reg season GOAT QB

Then have elway say he will work with him off season, plan on moving forward, turn his back on said player and get NO FURTHER with the best QB of the reg season

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Mmmm. NO

I watched a young QB with basically one seasons worth of starts get a worse off team just as far as the reg season GOAT QB

Then have elway say he will work with him off season, plan on moving forward, turn his back on said player and get NO FURTHER with the best QB of the reg season

Revisionist history is fun!

Northman
01-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Not really. Yesterday Denver actually had a chance to win the Divsional Round playoff game.

Bwhahahahahaaha. oh shit. Nice.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:23 PM

What round did they BOTH lose in?

Yeah that's what I thought

Oh and home field ths year to boot, even better, you all got to watch it at home, karma

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:24 PM

Who has a win in the post season so far as a bronco QB?Every player that played last year and is still a Bronco won with tebow. Tebow sure as hell didnt do it alone. Thanks btw, you ruined my like and well wishes for Tebow. I wanted him ro start for the Jets and win...noooooot so much anymore.

Northman
01-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Mmmm. NO

Listen d!ckhead. Tebow left on his own accord. He could of stayed and learned but he was too much of a baby and asked for a trade. Now, he is playing 3rd string in NY and no one wants to deal with him or his overly stupid fanbase. Time for you sack up, get over it and show the type of character and class that your hero does. Trolling forums acting like a complete jackass does nothing to verify your case about the type of QB he is.

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Every player that played last year and is still a Bronco. Tebow sure as hell didnt do it alone. Thanks btw way, you ruined my like and well wishes for Tebow. I wanted him ro start for the Jets and win...noooooot so much anymore.

These ****sticks ruined it for me too.

It's just unreal how ******* stupid they are.

Poet
01-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Mmmm. NO

Uhh yeah.

You watched a young QB go to the playoffs and have the game of his life. Then you watched that QB get peddled off to the Jets and fail to start a game because he's not good. Then you watched the GM of the one team that may want him say piss off, Tebow.

You are a child. Everything that happens to Tebow is either because Tebow is awesome or because life is unfair. It's unfair that the Broncos went with the better QB and halted the media circus. It's unfair that Rex Ryan didn't play Tebow. It's unfair that the Jaguars don't want him. It's unfair that his career in the NFL is not successful.

So this is your vindication, your last grasp at happiness following Tebow. Screw you Broncos for signing the player who is infinitely better than my favorite!

For all you know Elway was going to move with Tebow and when the chance of a lifetime came up....

Poet
01-13-2013, 05:28 PM
What round did they BOTH lose in?

Yeah that's what I thought

Oh and home field ths year to boot, even better, you all got to watch it at home, karma

Why do you think Tim Tebow is so important that this had anything to do with karma?

SR

Because TT is the best ever at what exactly? Best ever and failing to adapt his game to fit the NFL? Best ever at throwing balls in to the dirt and stands? Best ever at...well certainly not the best ever at really anything important.

lgenf
Every player that played last year and is still a Bronco. Tebow sure as hell didnt do it alone. Thanks btw way, you ruined my like and well wishes for Tebow. I wanted him ro start for the Jets and win...noooooot so much anymore.

You think I care what you think of TT ?

I'm smiling today and woke up a happy man, I could care less what you think

Manning is old and it showed last night, and cost the broncos the game

17 pts off turnovers including the game winning FG

He lost with 14 pts spotted to him by his special teams

Still smiling

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:30 PM

You think I care what you think of TT ?

I'm smiling today and woke up a happy man, I could care less what you think

Manning is old and it showed last night, and cost the broncos the game

17 pts off turnovers including the game winning FG

He lost with 14 pts spotted to him by his special teams

Still smilingGood, next year when we are winning games and Tebow is either out of the NFL or riding the bench...ill be smiling thinking...man its gotta suck being a fan of Tebow.

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Btw, i woke up just fine today too. The loss hurts but only cause we had a chance to go all the way...something we would never have with Tebow and his drones.

Poet
01-13-2013, 05:32 PM
What he just told us - and he's not smart enough to realize it - is that he needs us to validate his enjoyment of the Broncos loss.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:36 PM
What he just told us - and he's not smart enough to realize it - is that he needs us to validate his enjoyment of the Broncos loss.

Wrong

Don't need anything from you guys, the loss and they way it happened is all I needed

You guys feeding it, just makes it better!

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:38 PM
What he just told us - and he's not smart enough to realize it - is that he needs us to validate his enjoyment of the Broncos loss.lol..i know. Id be really happy if NE and Baltimore lose in the playoffs but i would never have the desire to sign up in their teams forums just to be an *******. That's childish and retarded.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:40 PM
lol..i know. Id be really happy if NE and Baltimore lose in the playoffs but i would never have the desire to sign up in their teams forums just to be an *******. That's childish and retarded.

Check the joined dates, I was here before you

Army Bronco = posting fail

SR
01-13-2013, 05:41 PM

I was here before you. How relevant is that?

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:41 PM

Wrong

Don't need anything from you guys, the loss and they way it happened is all I needed

You guys feeding it, just makes it better! Why do you have a Denver Bronco in your avatar? Oh wait, he couldnt cut it in Denver. Nevermind. With this years schedule Tebow would have kept us in the cellar anyways..man he sucks.

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:42 PM
lol..i know. Id be really happy if NE and Baltimore lose in the playoffs but i would never have the desire to sign up in their teams forums just to be an *******. That's childish and retarded.

Army Bronco = posting fail lmao...good for you, want a cookie?

spikerman
01-13-2013, 05:42 PM

My dad can beat up your dad.

Poet
01-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Wrong

You guys feeding it, just makes it better!

This is the last time I'll grace you.

You do very much need the validation. You don't care what people think about Tim. You "know the truth," or the "reality to the situation." But very much in that same train of thought, everyone knows the truth and the reality to the situation in regards to Tebow vs. Manning. You needed the loss to happen to even have a shot at arguing your point. You had to have that loss. Coupled with that loss and the need of it is what?

The need for us to validate. If we know the truth of the matter, and we all know that deep down you're wrong, the only way you can meaningful get anything out of this game is if we...

Validate it.

Northman
01-13-2013, 05:49 PM

You do very much need the validation. You don't care what people think about Tim. You "know the truth," or the "reality to the situation." But very much in that same train of thought, everyone knows the truth and the reality to the situation in regards to Tebow vs. Manning. You needed the loss to happen to even have a shot at arguing your point. You had to have that loss. Coupled with that loss and the need of it is what?

The need for us to validate. If we know the truth of the matter, and we all know that deep down you're wrong, the only way you can meaningful get anything out of this game is if we...

Validate it.

Its a lot like NEPats guy. He is so convinced that Manning sucks that he needs to post every 5 minutes about it.

lgenf
01-13-2013, 05:51 PM

Validate it.

Wrong, the loss last nightis all I needed

It was just fun to come back to the forum after that loss considering the broncs didn't make it any further with manning then they did with TT

Poet
01-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Its a lot like NEPats guy. He is so convinced that Manning sucks that he needs to post every 5 minutes about it.

It becomes an emotional attachment. I would never tell a fan to not post his feelings. I have a lot of wayout feelings, ranging from Barry Sanders, Tom Brady, Kenny Anderson and guys like that. It's fine, it's a message board. It just goes back to manner of presentation and acting like an adult.

You guys don't like my posts about a lot of Broncos, but I don't get thrown out of threads because I don't act like an ass...usually.

topscribe
01-13-2013, 06:03 PM
One thing I can say about Tim . . . he has a lot more class than trolls such as this one . . . and more than his own brother . . .

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 06:03 PM
If only the refs would've made the right PI call on the first int and or Moore would've made that ONE play, none of these trolls would be on here but that's the online world were in...lol But i guess my opinion doesn't matter cause bull gator joined the forums before me.. BTW, I've been a Broncos fan longer than Tebows been alive jack wad..lol

SR
01-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Wrong, the loss last nightis all I needed

It was just fun to come back to the forum after that loss considering the broncs didn't make it any further with manning then they did with TT

Glad ya came back. You can go now.

ShaneFalco
01-13-2013, 07:44 PM
let me know when the Raiders become relevant again.

DenBronx
01-13-2013, 07:48 PM
I was told to move it to smack talk, too many crying bitches out there on broncos talk

Go buy last season of all the Denver games.....that's the last time you will ever see Tebow as a starting NFL QB. He is done and so are you.....

CUZ YOUR ASS JUST GOT BLOCKED BITCH!!!!! IM ****ING DONE WITH TEBOWNERS!!!!

GEM
01-14-2013, 10:51 AM
GOAT with a better defense, and TWO special teams TDs and Manning throws the game away?

How ironic is that?

And Tebow still sucks. :D

GEM
01-14-2013, 10:53 AM
Oh I get it....this is Teblow's no class brother. :laugh: What's up scrawny? Going to hang from your bro's nuts your whole life or are you going to go out there and do something with yourself?

Sitting at home fapping to topless pictures of your brother don't count.

Thnikkaman
01-14-2013, 01:39 PM

How ironic is that?

Tebow isn't a quarterback. He's a fullback that calls plays at the LOS.

lgenf
01-14-2013, 03:43 PM
ha ha

still hurting folks?

how close did you get, oh yeah, exactly as close as TT got last year

Manning choked it away with a beautiful cross body pass that looked so similar to Favre's last pass in the playoffs with the same results

Season over - Karma Elway, straight up Karma

Thnikkaman
01-14-2013, 04:05 PM
ha ha

still hurting folks?

Manning choked it away with a beautiful cross body pass that looked so similar to Favre's last pass in the playoffs with the same results

Haven't been hurting as long as you apparently have. I hear summers eve will get that sand out your gash.

Army Bronco
01-14-2013, 09:23 PM
ha ha

still hurting folks?

Season over - Karma Elway, straight up Karma Ha ha ha....still a loser without a team? Career over- Not even wanted as a 3 rd string, straight up sux. Man Peter Tebow, get your own life. Or go post on Tebow Forums. Or are u just gay for Tebow? I bet you have a big fathead of him in your room and you have wet dreams of him running up behind you. Do you dream of kneeling before him and Teblowing him? Your man crush is really creepy. Maybe Tebow needs a restraining order against you. Are you his jolted wanna be lover who would keep his used toenail clippings and toilet paper?

nyuk nyuk
01-15-2013, 02:05 AM
"from South Florida - Go Gators!"

Butthurt Tebow fan. Pass the No-Doz.

Oh, and Peter Tebow apologized for that karma nonsense.

GEM
01-15-2013, 10:09 AM
ha ha

still hurting folks?

Do you really want to talk about Karma? Are you sure you want to go there? Cause your boy isn't even going to be in the NFL next season. What did he do to deserve that karma?