PDA

View Full Version : My condolences gents

Poet
01-12-2013, 09:18 PM
That shit is gut-wrenching. This year your team was a question mark and now you have something to really look forward to watching next year. It will get better.

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 09:19 PM
That shit is gut-wrenching. This year your team was a question mark and now you have something to really look forward to watching next year. It will get better.

Thanks King, you guys are in a good position as well. Shit happens, you have to have a lot go right to win the Super Bowl, it just wasn't in the cards this year.

Pudge
01-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks king.
Afc champ between Denver and Cincinnati next year

Imabroncofan
01-12-2013, 09:21 PM
Was a great game.. Glad it was so close. Now go win a Super Bowl .

SR
01-12-2013, 09:22 PM

Thanks man. Stay classy

MileHighCrew
01-12-2013, 09:22 PM
You are all class King, which you can tell by the other threads, that it rare tonight. The trolls are out in full force.

G_Money
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
I didn't expect to win it all this year. We still have holes to fill and talent to increase.

But when your team has the game in their hands and they throw up all over the opportunity, that sucks.

We'll be better next year, but this is still a missed opportunity.

~G

spanishbronco
01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
condolences to the trash talking media player, von miller

Featuring Flacco.

What a dick.

nyuk nyuk
01-12-2013, 09:25 PM

Having it rubbed in their faces is a good thing.

nyuk nyuk
01-12-2013, 09:26 PM
condolences to the trash talking media player, von miller

Featuring Flacco.

What a dick.

Didn't see it. What happened?

nyuk nyuk
01-12-2013, 09:26 PM
I didn't expect to win it all this year. We still have holes to fill and talent to increase.

But when your team has the game in their hands and they throw up all over the opportunity, that sucks.

~G

100% agreed. I never expected going in to this season we'd go that far. It's just too soon, but it bodes VERY well for the future. There is a rumble of thunder in the West that the NFL should listen to.

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 09:28 PM
**** you King.

Wait, I love you, King.

No, **** you!

Hold me.

MileHighCrew
01-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Hey Mo, how ya feeling? You OK?
Like I said, all the trolls are out

weazel
01-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Post reported!

Youre a good shit king.

Poet
01-12-2013, 09:33 PM

~G

I know all about missed opportunities, I watched my boy Dalton miss Green in the end zone twice. It's not the same thing because the Bengals had no real SB capabilities or talent and you guys did. Like I said, this year was a question mark. Even the offseason was tumultuous for you guys.

I guess this is the way I see the Broncos, and if I am wrong I apologize.

You guys need one more receiving threat to hit critical mass. The Patriots, Saints and Packers have a few more big weapons than you guys do. You can do that and Peyton Manning can make young bucks and rookies look good. You couple that guy/s with your big two WR's and your tertiary guys and your offense is sick.

Your running game is only going to improve. You get Willis back and a chance to add talent through the offseason. Maybe the answer is on the team and maybe not. No matter what, your running game is going to step it up a notch.

Your defense gets more time to gel. Wolfe is improving and is going to be a house. Von Miller isn't done improving and Dumervil isn't going away. You will get time to look at your secondary and finish tweaking it.

You will get time to fix whatever issues you have at special teams. You can realistically expect to have a big year next year.

It will be ok. I mean, if you don't think so, I betcha Mike Brown would love to trade rosters.

Davii
01-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Thread locked for cleanup. It will come back.

Davii
01-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Thread reopened. Trolling and/or personal attacks WILL NOT be tolerated. Take your trolling to Smack, you have been warned.

Poet
01-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Well that was fun.

SR
01-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Well that was fun.

I missed all of it

Northman
01-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Me too. Probably a snoozefest though.

G_Money
01-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Agree with most of your assessment, King. Luckily FA and the draft offer options to make us deeper as well as better. I look forward to beating you in the playoffs on the way to a Super Bowl win in a future year sometime. m'man. :salute:

~G

Poet
01-13-2013, 01:37 AM
**** you King.

Wait, I love you, King.

No, **** you!

Hold me.

I'll be there for you, Mo. Just like you were there for me when the Texa....hey wait a minute!