PDA

View Full Version : PO wins as a Bronco: Manning 0, Tebow 1

Antrim
01-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey Elway, how's the change working out for ya?

Manning is OVERRATED. Get him out of the pocket and he's a mess. He is good but not THAT good, and that is the reason why he has only won the SB once.
Next year he is what, 45?
Champ Bailey's looking as old as Manning, BTW.

John Elway, you got what you deserved.
Sorry for Bailey, Miller and you Broncos fans.

broncobryce
01-12-2013, 09:12 PM
I knew these were coming. Crazy to see us go further last year than we did this year. Still a great year but feels so much worse.

Northman
01-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Lol. Not shocking.

FireAce
01-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Antrim your ignorant. Straight up

lgenf
01-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Didn't go further last year

Got the bye week this year, got a win last year

MileHighCrew
01-12-2013, 09:34 PM
I think Montreal holds the cfl rights to tebow, so he'll still be a back up

lgenf
01-12-2013, 09:38 PM

Maybe

Still doesn't change the fact that TT gt the broncos just as far as Manning, and Manning HAD the better team

Northman
01-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Tebow is currently cleaning Mark's jockstrap. Come back when he can win a starting job.

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM
Tebow is currently cleaning Mark's jockstrap. Come back when he can win a starting job.

Incorrect.

He's cleaning Greg McElroy's jockstrap, who is cleaning Mark Sanchez's jockstrap.

Third string.

Lets make that clear, as douche bag trolls. His favorite player is THIRD STRING on possibly the second worst quarterbacked team in the league (behind Arizona of course)

MileHighCrew
01-12-2013, 09:41 PM
As long as calvillo is the Als qb, TT won't start in the cfl

MOtorboat
01-12-2013, 09:43 PM
As long as calvillo is the Als qb, TT won't start in the cfl

I've heard about that guy. Apparently he's had a few tryouts, but he's actually turned them down, because he's an absolute star in the great north.

SR
01-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Yawn

lgenf
01-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Incorrect.

He's cleaning Greg McElroy's jockstrap, who is cleaning Mark Sanchez's jockstrap.

Third string.

Lets make that clear, as douche bag trolls. His favorite player is THIRD STRING on possibly the second worst quarterbacked team in the league (behind Arizona of course)

That same third string, last rated QB in he league got a worse broncos team to the exact same level as the GOAT

Dreadnought
01-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Man. Some of you dunces are absolutely ruining one of my best Bronco memories ever, the 2011 win streak and beating the Steelers in the WC round. See, I think Mr. Tebow kind of got shafted, to be honest, I liked him, and much of the critiisim of him has been downright absurd...but PFM is a better QB by rather a wide margin, and always has been. I doubted his durability, and I was wrong.

Now some of you guys come in here after a years absence to crow and bray at us over the bitterest defeat in Bronco history? After pretending at one point you were Bronco fans? And you wonder why you have no credibility with anyone?

Northman
01-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Man. Some of you dunces are absolutely ruining one of my best Bronco memories ever, the 2011 win streak and beating the Steelers in the WC round. See, I think Mr. Tebow kind of got shafted, to be honest, I liked him, and much of the critiisim of him has been downright absurd...but PFM is a better QB by rather a wide margin, and always has been. I doubted his durability, and I was wrong.

Now some of you guys come in here after a years absence to crow and bray at us over the bitterest defeat in Bronco history? After pretending at one point you were Bronco fans? And you wonder why you have no credibility with anyone?

Well, the good news is that Tim Tebow will still have more class than some of his fanbase.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Well, the good news is that Tim Tebow will still have more class than some of his fanbase.

Absolutely

Probably because no matter how his fans acted while they were here, we were all treated like we were jagsbch

Northman
01-12-2013, 10:07 PM
Absolutely

Probably because no matter how his fans acted while they were here, we were all treated like we were jagsbch

And you are proving them right. Kudos to you.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:56 PM
And you are proving them right. Kudos to you.

Yeah bc I came back with vengeance

I treated everyone on this bard with respect, rooted fr this team for two years, learned the players and only insisted TT start once Orton faltered badly

Then TT gets dumped by the broncs after getting manning, which I cannot find fault with at all, and the board instantly turned on anyone that was pro TT

It is sweet justice, that the team made it exactly as far this year as last, and manning actually cost them the game tonight

Buff
01-12-2013, 10:58 PM

I treated everyone on this bard with respect, rooted fr this team for two years, learned the players and only insisted TT start once Orton faltered badly

Then TT gets dumped by the broncs after getting manning, which I cannot find fault with at all, and the board instantly turned on anyone that was pro TT

It is sweet justice, that the team made it exactly as far this year as last, and manning actually cost them the game tonight

Sweet justice would be your gloating-in-others-peoples-misery loving ass getting banned for life and us never hearing from you again. That would be sweet justice.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 11:03 PM
Sweet justice would be your gloating-in-others-peoples-misery loving ass getting banned for life and us never hearing from you again. That would be sweet justice.

Well I follow the rules

Buff
01-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Well I follow the rules

Oh, well let us get your ribbon in the mail then, you insufferable troll.

Northman
01-12-2013, 11:07 PM

I treated everyone on this bard with respect,

This is a complete lie. You behaved then the same way you are now, trolling. You dont get respect when you act like a troll nor do you deserve it for acting like that. I remember all your bullshit quite clearly.

lgenf
01-12-2013, 11:20 PM
This is a complete lie. You behaved then the same way you are now, trolling. You dont get respect when you act like a troll nor do you deserve it for acting like that. I remember all your bullshit quite clearly.

North, you and I will never see it the same, but I was very respectful

I just started to call for TT in week 4 because Orton was blowing chunks

Choose to believe it or not, I don't care

Tonight was still a sweet victory for me

Buff
01-12-2013, 11:22 PM

So, because your messiah was rendered completely useless, you want to bring everyone down with you? Got it. Now g-t-f-o.

Army Bronco
01-12-2013, 11:25 PM

Maybe

Still doesn't change the fact that TT gt the broncos just as far as Manning, and Manning HAD the better team Well, the Broncos backed into the play offs last year.

Northman
01-12-2013, 11:28 PM

What victory? Nothing was proven here. In fact, the guy that replaced Tebow won 11 straight games, had a chance with homefield advantage to perhaps go to the Super Bowl and is still a better overall player than the guy you covet. Add in the fact that YOUR guy had a chance in NY to try and win a job vs a guy who struggled mightily only to get passed up for the third string guy. Now, the rumors are that a floundering franchise like Jax has zero interest in him despite him being a popular player in the state of Florida. I guess i just dont see where the victory is or the redemption you seem to claim here. True redemption for Tebow would of been HIM leading the Ravens to victory. Really, this is nothing more than you reveling in a Denver loss, not a Tebow win.

PatriotsGuy
01-13-2013, 04:20 PM
Tebow sucks

SR
01-13-2013, 04:22 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

broncobryce
01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Tebow sucks

Yet took a worse team further than Manning.

SR
01-13-2013, 04:24 PM
Yet took a worse team further than Manning.

No he didn't.

Northman
01-13-2013, 04:25 PM
No he didn't.

Dillhole is just trolling man. Dont sweat it.

SR
01-13-2013, 04:26 PM
Dillhole is just trolling man. Dont sweat it.

I know

broncobryce
01-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Last time I checked winning a playoff game> not winning a playoff game. I don't care what round it is.

broncobryce
01-13-2013, 04:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM

Northman
01-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Nothing worse than someone pretending to be a Bronco fan who revels in a loss.

NightTrainLayne
01-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Last time I checked winning a playoff game> not winning a playoff game. I don't care what round it is.

Last time I checked getting on the field > riding the bench.

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Nothing worse than someone pretending to be a Bronco fan who revels in a loss.

It's virtually the same team, with a healthy Miller and Clady, without McGahee. It's virtually the same team. Except Manning managed to get home field advantage and win 13 games.

13-4 > 9-9

Saying this team is "better" is correct. But it's because of Manning and virtually nothing else.

Northman
01-13-2013, 04:40 PM
It's virtually the same team, with a healthy Miller and Clady, without McGahee. It's virtually the same team. Except Manning managed to get home field advantage and win 13 games.

13-4 > 9-9

Saying this team is "better" is correct. But it's because of Manning and virtually nothing else.

Its just comical with that clown. The entire year while we were winning he was nowwhere to be found. But, once we lose a game low and behold there he is. Totally comical. The mods should basically move this too the smack forum because thats all it is with this ********.

MOtorboat
01-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Its just comical with that clown. The entire year while we were winning he was nowwhere to be found. But, once we lose a game low and behold there he is. Totally comical. The mods should basically move this too the smack forum because thats all it is with this ********.

And that new POS thread he started.

ShaneFalco
01-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Tebow is awesome, but all these trolls come in here talking trash just hurt other peoples opinion of him more. I wouldnt bother.

SR
01-13-2013, 06:49 PM
Tebow is awesome, but all these trolls come in here talking trash just hurt other peoples opinion of him more. I wouldnt bother.

An awesome person but not awesome at football

ShaneFalco
01-13-2013, 06:57 PM
anyone who runs over Urlacher and Briggs for a first down on 3rd and 15 is awesome in my book!

wayninja
01-13-2013, 08:10 PM

This.

I like the kind of Player Tebow is and want to see him get a good chance to be a QB, but some of his fans make me want to spit on him out of spite for them. A feeling which I don't care for.

GEM
01-15-2013, 10:11 AM
That same third string, last rated QB in he league got a worse broncos team to the exact same level as the GOAT

So.....who is your favorite NFL team these days? :confused:

Thnikkaman
01-15-2013, 10:39 AM
For OP

MNPatsFan
01-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Tonight was still a sweet victory for meWho is your team again?:confused:

Last year it was the Broncos. Was it the Jets this year or were you taking "sweet joy" in the Jets struggles because they refused to do the public relations savvy thing by playing the popular but inept Tebow, who wasn't capable of working his way up from third-string QB?

I am also confused how the Ravens victory was sweet for you because you don't have any rooting interest in the Ravens. Your comment and glee merely confirms that you are nothing but a bandwagon jumping troll!:tsk:

MNPatsFan
01-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Nothing worse than someone pretending to be a Bronco fan who revels in a loss.Took the words right out of my mouth and I am not even a Broncos fan.:salute:

MNPatsFan
01-15-2013, 10:47 AM

13-4 > 9-9

Saying this team is "better" is correct. But it's because of Manning and virtually nothing else.It is also a better team because you didn't have factions inside the locker room, especially receivers who were frustrated and annoyed that TT couldn't consistently throw them the ball where it was supposed to be thrown to allow them to makes plays. From a non-Broncos fan's perspective, it was painful and brutal to watch Tebow's ineptitude as a passer, except when the Broncos played the Patriots! :D

MasterShake
01-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Didn't go further last year

Got the bye week this year, got a win last year

Sooo in other words we were so much better we didn't even have to scratch out a win in the wild card round? You are right! We are much better off with Manning!

A bye week is a win without even trying in the playoffs. Same outcome.