PDA

View Full Version : manning hurt?

weazel
01-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I have to ask if Manning was injured sometime during the game.
Broncos never let him throw the ball seep once after the first quarter.

Im wondering if thats why we had such a conservative offense , that would explain the kneel down at the end of the game.

silkamilkamonico
01-12-2013, 09:12 PM
a) Coaches were pussies and didn't let him throw. Fox's conservative approach of not wanting to lose the game, preventing him from winning this game. Like Fox, but glaring, glaring, glaring, glaring, glaring coaching issue he has as that mentality doesn't win. You play to win the game. You do not play to not lose the game.

b) The cold got to him. Our offense went from smoothly moving the ball in the first half, to making some plays in the second half, to doing absolutely nothing in the OT. We had 3 series of 3 and outs late in the game/OT, where we had 2nd and short. That's pathetic.

C) He was hurt

G_Money
01-12-2013, 09:14 PM
An 8 yard pass is a deep ball for Manning.

~G

OrangeFanatic
01-12-2013, 09:23 PM
He hurt his choker bone years ago. It apparently still hasn't healed.

Dzone
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
We lost Moreno and we lost Baileys skills..we lost Mannings arm

lgenf
01-12-2013, 09:28 PM
HURT?

How about 39 yrs old and out there in 10 degree weather?

He's got a noodle arm now

Army Bronco
01-12-2013, 09:50 PM
HURT?

He's got a noodle arm now Why do people like you and OR who dont get on these boards all year while we win, get on here when we lose ro rub it in. You my friend are as classless as they come. And as a person who wanted Tebow to stay, i am glad he is gone so his psycho fans would go with him. So which Canadian team are you cheering for next year?

lgenf
01-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Why do people like you and OR who dont get on these boards all year while we win, get on here when we lose ro rub it in. You my friend are as classless as they come. And as a person who wanted Tebow to stay, i am glad he is gone so his psycho fans would go with him. So which Canadian team are you cheering for next year?

Do you actually think the temps didn't get to him tonight?

He couldn't hit 10 yd out patterns

He was hitting those ALL YEAR

The temps got to him, tightened up on him and he couldn't stay loose

Those kick returns were great fr points, but kept manning on he sidelines TOO long

Simple Jaded
01-12-2013, 09:53 PM
I told you people that Tebowmania wasn't dead, it's still rotting brains like never before.......

lgenf
01-12-2013, 10:58 PM
I told you people that Tebowmania wasn't dead, it's still rotting brains like never before.......

Rotting brains?

I guess you must be talking about the analysts on NFLN because this is all they are talking about right now, manning got cold sitting on the bench

Simple Jaded
01-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Rotting brains?

I guess you must be talking about the analysts on NFLN because this is all they are talking about right now, manning got cold sitting on the bench
No, I'm talking about how incredibly stupid Tebowfans are.......

Tebowtime2011
01-12-2013, 11:35 PM
HURT?

He's got a noodle arm now tebow throws a great knuckle ball actually but in all honesty his nfl career is over, at least as a starter if the jaguars dont even want him than who will?