PDA

View Full Version : ....

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Rof-motherf'ing-l.

That is all. Same ole sorry ass broncs!

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 09:03 PM
We'll talk about the Raiders when they are relevant again. Next time come and eat crow when you talk shit and the Raiders get their asses kicked, otherwise go back to your meth lab and sniff your sister-smelling fingers.

Gamechanger
01-12-2013, 09:12 PM
wait he's still here?

Pudge
01-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Lets talk shit when your team can't get past 3-13??

weazel
01-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Life long troll, vanishes all season til a broncos loss... If the mods dont get rid of this ******* ***** then its one of their friends

SR
01-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Rof-motherf'ing-l.

That is all. Same ole sorry ass broncs!

Congrats on the #4 pick.

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Watching the broncos fail on the national stage like that is a better feeling to me than if the Raiders went 16-0. Its better than sex and I love sex, I have it almost every other day.

The broncos suck! Yayyyyy!

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 09:22 PM
Watching the broncos fail on the national stage like that is a better feeling to me than if the Raiders went 16-0. Its better than sex and I love sex, I have it almost every other day.

You aren't old enough to remember the Raiders winning a Super Bowl so this is a fitting statement. Go sit on your thumb some more troll.

SR
01-12-2013, 09:22 PM

You're such a tool.

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Congrats on the #4 pk.

Congrats on the failure we just witnessed. Peyton is a choker, bitc h

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Oakland raiders - still the last af west team to reach the superbowl.

Remember that!

weazel
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Lol, if you were worth more than what your mom is worth on sunset, i would worry about what you have to say

The fact that you are wasting your saturday night talking on a rivals board, tells me how much sex you have and everything else i need to know about you, loser. Have a good game of sims tonight loner

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
Denver Broncos, still the last team to WIN a Super Bowl from the AFC West. That is why we play the game. Idiot.

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Lol, if you were worth more than what your mom is worth on sunset, i would worry about what you have to say

The fact that you are wasting your saturday night talking on a rivals board, tells me how much sex you have and everything else i need to know about you, loser. Have a good game of sims tonight loner

Don't worry, he'll cook up some meth, bang his retarded sister, and have one of his gang banger friends piss in his mouth. Another day full of win for a Raider fan.

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Weazel - u mad bro?

Lmfao
Peyton manning the best qb ever comes to your team and you still can win a got damn playoff game!

Dreadnought
01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
One of the many bad things about this loss is looking as the board is swamped by posts from as stupid a collection of semi-vertibrates as has ever slithered out from under a rotten log.

OR, speaking for myself, I can say you weren't much missed by anyone here, though most of us took the opportunity to note your lack of principals as you've hidden yourself quite thoroughly through all of 2012. Your manhood was tested and found wanting. You have nothing really to say

Army Bronco
01-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Congrats on the #4 pk.

Congrats on the failure we just witnessed. Peyton is a choker, bitc hyour the bitch. How many times did the raiders beat us this year?

SR
01-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Congrats on the failure we just witnessed. Peyton is a choker, bitc h

At least we made the post season. You, on the other hand, have no hope for your team. And you're a bitch

SR
01-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Oakland raiders - still the last af west team to reach the superbowl.

Remember that!

And they did what they so love to do...lose...

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 09:49 PM
OR, speaking for myself, I can say you weren't much missed by anyone here, though most of us took the opportunity to note your lack of principals as you've hidden yourself quite thoroughly through all of 2012. Your manhood was tested and found wanting. You have nothing really to say

Hey old man, I could care less what you or any other donk thinks about me. All I know is thr broncos didn't win a playoff game, which makes them no better than the raiders. Deal with it gramps!

BigDaddyBronco
01-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Hey old man, I could care less what you or any other donk thinks about me. All I know is thr broncos didn't win a playoff game, which makes them no better than the raiders. Deal with it gramps!

You don't show up to eat crow when you talk shit and we kick the Raiders ass. Grow a pair and man up. Until then you are just a little boy on our Forum. Go look up Ray Lewis giving a motivational speech on youtube and maybe you can find a little self worth.

SR
01-12-2013, 09:52 PM

Actually, they're a lot better than the Raiders. In case you were unaware, Denver best the Raiders twice, went 6-0 in this pathetic division, and 13-3. The playoff loss stings like it does when you pee, but at least Denver knows what it's like. None of the players on the current raider team knows what the playoffs in Oakland are like because its been 10 years.

weazel
01-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Haha I'm over the loss now and just laughing at the spineless people like or who spew shit and hide all season and then come back and ignore their previous posts and start new ones. Lmao i can just imagine how pathetic these guy's lives are

Enjoy others losses to cover up your own pathetic existence for tonight, but tomorrow you will still wake up as you lol

OaklandRaider
01-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Enjoy others losses to cover up your own pathetic existence for tonight, but tomorrow you will still wake up as you

And tommorow you still wake up as a homosexual Canadian. Double whammy.

SR
01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
And tommorow you still wake up as a homosexual Canadian. Double whammy.

And you're gonna still wake up as an impoverished faggot of a Raiders fan.

Army Bronco
01-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Enjoy others losses to cover up your own pathetic existence for tonight, but tomorrow you will still wake up as you

And tommorow you still wake up as a homosexual Canadian. Double whammy. being a raiders fan is lower than dirt anyways.

SR
01-12-2013, 10:49 PM
being a raiders fan is lower than dirt anyways.

I'd rather cut my **** and balls off than root for the Raiders. In any circumstance

Dreadnought
01-12-2013, 10:52 PM
I'd rather cut my **** and balls off than root for the Raiders. In any circumstance

Appropriate. It really takes a Eunuch to hide for a year like this, SR

SR
01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Appropriate. It really takes a Eunuch to hide for a year like this, SR

Thanks Dread.