PDA

View Full Version : Vastly, VASTLY overrated.

OvahRated
01-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Did you honestly think you'd beat a decent team when they were healthy? You went on an 11 game winning streak against a bunch of nobodies. You finally played a real team and lost. Bunch of frauds.

Sorry, you can't win without cheating the salary cap. Do you really think the Broncos had a chance? Just because the national media was on the Broncos' d*ck you insufferable idiots couldn't look at your team objectively and honestly thought they stood a chance against the top teams in the NFL. What a joke you fans are. Play the Patriots: Destoryed. Play the Texans: Destoryed. Why did you think you had a chance against a relatively healthy Ravens squad? Morons. Have fun watching Tom Brady in the SuperBowl.

Broncos: OVERRATED
Bronco fans: OVERRATED
Peyton Manning: OVERRATED
Mile High: OVERRATED
Jon Fox: OVERRATED

Did I mention Peyton "Ugly" Manning? OVER. RATED.

Northman
01-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Thanks Gator.

sneakers
nice first post retard

silkamilkamonico
Have to agree.

Denver even played well this game, right up until the the moments it really mattered.

And then pissed it away.

NEPatriots
01-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Manning joined the record today for the most post season loses by a starting quarterback.

If Brady wins tomorrow, he passes Joe Montana into a tier of his own with the most post season wins of any starting NFL quarterback.

Playoffs:
A lot different than the regular season.

Was a great game, though. Your special teams really kept you in the game. That returner is a beast.

underrated29
01-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Referees

NEPatriots
01-12-2013, 09:55 PM
And you thought it was because I was scared. lol

The New England Patriots would of killed you.

I wish you won because you would be easier to beat.

You beat NOBODY this season. 11 game winning streak against NFL bottom feeders doesn't mean anything. Baltimore didn't care that you were the "#2 defense" because you were the "#2 defense" against the Chargers and the Chiefs. You don't play the Chargers or the Chiefs in the play offs.

I have never seen a more arrogant fan base than yours this season. How many Superbowl threads are on this forum? Just sitting there now as a monument to your kool-aid drinking?

Houston buried you. Atlanta buried you. The Patriots buried you.

You played the 7th easiest schedule in the NFL and thought you were big boys. You told fans of teams that had already DECISIVELY beaten you that they were scared.

Manning played in the weakest division of football, had stats still inferior to Brady's and Rodgers despite the lack of competition, and got hailed as the definite MVP award winner anyway lol.

What's this? Manning's 9th one and done now?

Sort of like his days at the Colts: Play weak expansion teams all year (00's Texans, Jacksonville, lolTitans), get hailed as the greatest ever, play real teams in the play offs, get owned in in first round he plays.

Anyway, make sure you tune in tomorrow to see Brady set the record for most post season wins.
Should be a good game.

MasterShake
01-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Why are you so set on rubbing salt in a wound? No one knows who you are or why you post here. You tie accomplishments to an NFL team as if they are your own and then beat your chest on another teams forum.

The loss sucks, I'm still in shock of how it went down but at the end of the day I'm still a fan of the Broncos. What do you want me to do when you come in here? Rub your shoulders and tell you you're right? No. As a fan talking to another fan I'm sure you understand that you can get pretty emotionally tied you your team, but I would NEVER go out of my way to be an *******. There is talking shit and having fun, then there is just shit.

I'll wake up tomorrow and watch the other games, and will continue to do so until the Superbowl. I would have loved to see Denver there but whatever, I have no control over those things.

One thing I won't do is attach my entire personality to a team to the point where I live and die by their success like you do. You keep saying we are cocky but we were just enjoying a good season that has become scarce here in recent years. I would define cocky more so to a fan that can't just enjoy his own teams success (which I admit I am enviable of to a point) but instead has to revel in the failure of his perceived enemies.

Maybe you'd like to think I cried in a corner after the game, but I didn't. I read my son a story and then started watching the NFC game while making a grocery list with my wife.

Why? Because I'm a fan, not a fanatic. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Pats playoff run because it seems to be your sole reason for living.

Northman
01-12-2013, 10:28 PM
He's got low self esteem man. I feel for the kid.

OvahRated
01-12-2013, 10:34 PM
nice first post retard

Haha I'm the retard but I was the only one all week predicting the Broncos wouldn't even make it to the AFC Championship. Enjoy watching Brady to Gronk for the next two weeks, retard.

Army Bronco
01-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Manning joined the record today for the most post season loses by a starting quarterback.

If Brady wins tomorrow, he passes Joe Montana into a tier of his own with the most post season wins of any starting NFL quarterback.

Playoffs:
A lot different than the regular season.

Was a great game, though. Your special teams really kept you in the game. That returner is a beast. and regardless of what happens, you, gator and OR will remain classless ******** who should be banned from these forums

Dreadnought
01-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Merged

Army Bronco
01-12-2013, 10:46 PM
nice first post retard

Haha I'm the retard but I was the only one all week predicting the Broncos wouldn't even make it to the AFC Championship. Enjoy watching Brady to Gronk for the next two weeks, retard. I wont be watching the rest of this years games so ill enjoy being me.

underrated29
01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Haha I'm the retard but I was the only one all week predicting the Broncos wouldn't even make it to the AFC Championship. Enjoy watching Brady to Gronk for the next two weeks, retard.

All week?
You have two posts retard. This one and yiur ip.

OvahRated
01-12-2013, 11:59 PM
All week?

Yes, all week. I made this username at about half time because I was so sick of the cocky, arrogant idiots predicting an easy ride to the Superbowl for Manning and Co. Go look at the ESPN picks. One out of 16 "experts" picked the Ravens because everyone believed the hype.

As for the guys saying "football isn't my life, blah blah blah." Yeah, ok buddy, that's why you're on a football forum. Something I've never done until now and for the sole purpose of trolling you. Hope you told your son before you tucked him in that Peyton is a soft has-been loser who chokes in the playoffs and against decent opponents. Maybe you should buy him a Brady jersey and call it a day.

BroncoNut
01-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Have to agree.

Denver even played well this game, right up until the the moments it really mattered.

And then pissed it away.

Denver did NOT play well this game. had some good plays, but it was a shitty performance in general

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 12:19 AM
All week?

Yes, all week. I made this username at about half time because I was so sick of the cocky, arrogant idiots predicting an easy ride to the Superbowl for Manning and Co. Go look at the ESPN picks. One out of 16 "experts" picked the Ravens because everyone believed the hype.

As for the guys saying "football isn't my life, blah blah blah." Yeah, ok buddy, that's why you're on a football forum. Something I've never done until now and for the sole purpose of trolling you. Hope you told your son before you tucked him in that Peyton is a soft has-been loser who chokes in the playoffs and against decent opponents. Maybe you should buy him a Brady jersey and call it a day. We get on these forums to talk football cause we love it. This is an augmentation to our daily lives. If it was our lives we wouldve gotten on other teams forums to troll.

MasterShake
01-13-2013, 10:42 AM
We get on these forums to talk football cause we love it. This is an augmentation to our daily lives. If it was our lives we wouldve gotten on other teams forums to troll.

Over half of my posts are cat pictures or movie reviews. The Broncos, like those things, are a hobby. It took a herculean effort for Baltimore to win and I salute that, and even if we had won I would have walked away thoroughly impressed with how they played. I didn't know it was my job as a fan to be afraid of other teams or to go "troll" other message boards to make myself feel better. If we would have won, you would have just waited under your bridge with the others waiting for the Broncos to slip up in either the AFC Championship game or the Superbowl to pounce and I am the one who is obsessive??

OF COURSE everyone was talking about the Broncos having a great chance of winning, we had the top seed and home field. It took play after play the likes of which none of us have seen in a long time for that Ravens team to win, and they did it. Good for them. You didn't prove anything, they did. At the end of the day its entertainment to me like a movie or a good album. Not every movie I see is good, and not every season in football is memorable. I hope the self professed "trolls" here aren't reading this as an angry rant from me, its more of one of puzzlement that someone would celebrate so much in the perceived failure of another. So I suck because I root for a certain team that lost? What should I do, switch allegiances and become a bandwagon jumper?

I'm not a Bronco fan because of some ESPN bias about them winning a Superbowl this year. I am not a fan because of Manning, and especially not because of Tebow. I am a Bronco fan because I live in Denver and grew up loving the team. If that makes me cocky or stupid than so be it. I love my team and always will, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it when they lose. There are teams that go decades without the kind of success we have had, and at the end of the day football is fun but it will not dictate my decisions aside from what I choose to do with my time on weekends during the fall.

CrazyHorse
01-13-2013, 10:54 AM
I don't see how this team is overrated. It's not like we got blown out. Poor coaching, poor play execution, and poor officiating. If any one of those things fall in our favor we win.

Skinny
01-13-2013, 11:04 AM
I slept like a baby shake. I'm so ashamed.

SR
01-13-2013, 11:37 AM
I slept like a baby shake. I'm so ashamed.

I slept awesome too. Must've been the beer

WTE
01-13-2013, 02:46 PM
I slept awesome too. Must've been the beer

That was an exhausting game for an NFL fan. I can't imagine being a Broncos or Ravens fan watching it. I only made it to halftime of the 49ers/Packers game and I had seen enough football for one day.

MasterShake
01-13-2013, 02:48 PM
That was an exhausting game for an NFL fan. I can't imagine being a Broncos or Ravens fan watching it. I only made it to halftime of the 49ers/Packers game and I had seen enough football for one day.

I kept thinking about all the fans at the stadium. Of all the scenarios where the Broncos lose like they did, why did it have to go to double-overtime? That would have sucked big time considering it was like 1 degree at that point.

Skinny
01-13-2013, 02:51 PM

I didn't watch a single snap of the 9er/Packer game. I type cheered my ass off. I was too physically exhausted.

WTE
01-13-2013, 02:59 PM
I didn't watch a single snap of the 9er/Packer game. I type cheered my ass off. I was too physically exhausted.

Pags and I will be in your shoes in an hour and a half. Kubiak would be wise to advise his team to relax and have fun b/c nobody gives them a chance and they have nothing to lose. But I doubt he will do that. They would scare me more if they were loose. They've been a very tense team the past several weeks.

Northman
01-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Pags and I will be in your shoes in an hour and a half. Kubiak would be wise to advise his team to relax and have fun b/c nobody gives them a chance and they have nothing to lose. But I doubt he will do that. They would scare me more if they were loose. They've been a very tense team the past several weeks.

Oh, im sure Kubes is saying to the team " You see what happened in Denver gents? Lets not let that be us".

PatriotsGuy
01-13-2013, 04:11 PM

I'm nervous

tomjonesrocks
01-13-2013, 04:15 PM
And you thought it was because I was scared. lol

The New England Patriots would of killed you.

I wish you won because you would be easier to beat.

You beat NOBODY this season. 11 game winning streak against NFL bottom feeders doesn't mean anything. Baltimore didn't care that you were the "#2 defense" because you were the "#2 defense" against the Chargers and the Chiefs. You don't play the Chargers or the Chiefs in the play offs.

I have never seen a more arrogant fan base than yours this season. How many Superbowl threads are on this forum? Just sitting there now as a monument to your kool-aid drinking?

Houston buried you. Atlanta buried you. The Patriots buried you.

You played the 7th easiest schedule in the NFL and thought you were big boys. You told fans of teams that had already DECISIVELY beaten you that they were scared.

Manning played in the weakest division of football, had stats still inferior to Brady's and Rodgers despite the lack of competition, and got hailed as the definite MVP award winner anyway lol.

What's this? Manning's 9th one and done now?

Sort of like his days at the Colts: Play weak expansion teams all year (00's Texans, Jacksonville, lolTitans), get hailed as the greatest ever, play real teams in the play offs, get owned in in first round he plays.

Anyway, make sure you tune in tomorrow to see Brady set the record for most post season wins.
Should be a good game.o

You win. Ok? You win.

Satisfied?

NEPatriots
01-13-2013, 04:28 PM
Why are you so set on rubbing salt in a wound? No one knows who you are or why you post here. You tie accomplishments to an NFL team as if they are your own and then beat your chest on another teams forum.

The loss sucks, I'm still in shock of how it went down but at the end of the day I'm still a fan of the Broncos. What do you want me to do when you come in here? Rub your shoulders and tell you you're right? No. As a fan talking to another fan I'm sure you understand that you can get pretty emotionally tied you your team, but I would NEVER go out of my way to be an *******. There is talking shit and having fun, then there is just shit.

I'll wake up tomorrow and watch the other games, and will continue to do so until the Superbowl. I would have loved to see Denver there but whatever, I have no control over those things.

One thing I won't do is attach my entire personality to a team to the point where I live and die by their success like you do. You keep saying we are cocky but we were just enjoying a good season that has become scarce here in recent years. I would define cocky more so to a fan that can't just enjoy his own teams success (which I admit I am enviable of to a point) but instead has to revel in the failure of his perceived enemies.

Maybe you'd like to think I cried in a corner after the game, but I didn't. I read my son a story and then started watching the NFC game while making a grocery list with my wife.

Why? Because I'm a fan, not a fanatic. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Pats playoff run because it seems to be your sole reason for living.

Hey, man, this forum (THIS FORUM) was full of Bronco fans getting the salt ready for Baltimore without even having delivered the wound yet.

That's the breaks. You guys were without question the most ARROGANT fan base in football this season. Yet, this arrogance came from doing NOTHING. NOTHING. ZIP. This 2012 Bronco team achieved nothing on the football field. Yet this forum (and every other Bronco forum) had Superbowl after Superbowl after Superbowl threads going back to week #1.

Not even the Patriot fans, who have seen their team go to FIVE SUPERBOWLS in TEN YEARS, post Superbowl guarantee threads.

Fans of INFINITY better teams (Patriots, 49'ers, Packers, Atlanta, even Houston) had no where near the arrogance of Bronco fans when their teams actually have done a little something. I mean some of you people were seriously living in bizarro world.

Don't act like the Bronco fan base doesn't have a little salt coming its way.

P.S. Manning doesn't deserve the MVP. That award is a fraud 50% of the time.
Peyton Manning has inferior stats to both Rodgers and Brady this season, with Brady's offense reaching the point of being prolific (3rd all time scoring offense, set numerous records for 1st downs, etc). Peyton brought a team that went to the play offs last year with Tim Tebow.... back to the play offs... with the "#2 defense in the league."

Hey, color me impressed.

Let's see the Packers even go 8-8 without Aaron Rodgers.

Wouldn't happen.

Peyton is a figment of sports-propaganda. EIGHT 1&dones while in the weakest divisions in football (AFC south, AFC West now).
Mark Sanchez could go to the post season in the AFC south of the 2000's (ALL EXPANSION TEAMS) or this years AFC West.
One and done.
Eight times.
New NFL record.

You won't win with Peyton.

Ever.

NEPatriots
01-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I actually started to like Denver last season (I hated Elway's Denver in the 90's.)

I know Tebow wasn't the answer.

But you had an identity. You were grinding out your spot in the new AFC. You were on the rise.

You completely trashed your identity and traded it away to become "Peyton's team" this season. The Denver Broncos ceased to exist. You were all props for Peyton Manning.

And it didn't get you anything beyond a footnote in the ESPN Peyton love affair.

I can't stand Peyton Manning simply because he is way over praised by the media and after awhile there's become a huge disconnect between the level of that praise and reality. I don't like football royalty being treated like football royalty by a media that operates like North Korea every time his name is mentioned.
I like 6th round draft picks that might surpass Montana today for most post-season wins by an NFL quarterback, with 3 rings that puts his heart and soul into football, despite already being a first ballot HOF'er.

I'll be the first to wish Denver well when they become the Broncos again.
So long as you're resigned to being props for the overrated, pouty-faced, media-goldenboy, Princess Peyton, Denver can go to hell lol.

Northman
01-13-2013, 04:42 PM
And you can suck my dick. :)

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 04:44 PM
Brady is better than Manning. But whats your excuse for being such a cowardly POS??? i dont live my life off of Peytons exploits, i have my own. More than u can say about yourself NEP

NightTrainLayne
01-13-2013, 04:49 PM
We were the most arrogant fan base?

Good grief, borrow a mirror.

NEPatriots
01-13-2013, 04:50 PM
Brady is better than Manning. But whats your excuse for being such a cowardly POS??? i dont live my life off of Peytons exploits, i have my own. More than u can say about yourself NEP

This forum is about football, not myself.
Should I start a thread about my own exploits that have nothing to do with the National Football League or would that just be retarded?

That question is rhetorical.

Army Bronco
01-13-2013, 05:04 PM

This forum is about football, not myself.
Should I start a thread about my own exploits that have nothing to do with the National Football League or would that just be retarded?

That question is rhetorical. But you came to OUR forums insulting the fans and the people of Colorado. You also came on here so high and mighty like you had ANYTHING to do with our failures and the Patriots successes . That's pretty retarded in itself. Why don't you go to some Patriots forums and leave ours alone.Just go, nobody here likes Denver any less cause of you and your comments, you are just the salt and karma is a bitch.

MasterShake
01-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Hey, man, this forum (THIS FORUM) was full of Bronco fans getting the salt ready for Baltimore without even having delivered the wound yet.

That's the breaks. You guys were without question the most ARROGANT fan base in football this season. Yet, this arrogance came from doing NOTHING. NOTHING. ZIP. This 2012 Bronco team achieved nothing on the football field. Yet this forum (and every other Bronco forum) had Superbowl after Superbowl after Superbowl threads going back to week #1.

Not even the Patriot fans, who have seen their team go to FIVE SUPERBOWLS in TEN YEARS, post Superbowl guarantee threads.

Fans of INFINITY better teams (Patriots, 49'ers, Packers, Atlanta, even Houston) had no where near the arrogance of Bronco fans when their teams actually have done a little something. I mean some of you people were seriously living in bizarro world.

Don't act like the Bronco fan base doesn't have a little salt coming its way.

P.S. Manning doesn't deserve the MVP. That award is a fraud 50% of the time.
Peyton Manning has inferior stats to both Rodgers and Brady this season, with Brady's offense reaching the point of being prolific (3rd all time scoring offense, set numerous records for 1st downs, etc). Peyton brought a team that went to the play offs last year with Tim Tebow.... back to the play offs... with the "#2 defense in the league."

Hey, color me impressed.

Let's see the Packers even go 8-8 without Aaron Rodgers.

Wouldn't happen.

Peyton is a figment of sports-propaganda. EIGHT 1&dones while in the weakest divisions in football (AFC south, AFC West now).
Mark Sanchez could go to the post season in the AFC south of the 2000's (ALL EXPANSION TEAMS) or this years AFC West.
One and done.
Eight times.
New NFL record.

You won't win with Peyton.

Ever.

But why are you seeking out forums other than your own? What are you expecting to find? You are expecting to find exactly what you are looking for, and I bet the Texans, Pats, etc. forums all do the same shit.

Northman
01-13-2013, 05:54 PM
But why are you seeking out forums other than your own? What are you expecting to find?

Attention.

NEPatriots
01-14-2013, 11:47 AM
Attention.

You guys told me to make sure I was here when "Denver destroys the Patriots."
I'm not sure when this is going to be, so I'm hanging out through all your embarrassing seasons waiting for it.

MasterShake
01-14-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure when this is going to be, so I'm hanging out through all your embarrassing seasons waiting for it.

Well thank the good lord that we have vigilantes like you patrolling other teams message boards to ensure the good name of your team. We need more fans like you, willing to go out and defend your team's honor in the face of adversity.

Army Bronco
01-14-2013, 01:15 PM
Attention.

I'm not sure when this is going to be, so I'm hanging out through all your embarrassing seasons waiting for it. You've lost that loving feeling, whoah that loving feeling. Youve lost that loving feeling now its gone, gone, gone..whoah oh oh oh oh! Baby baby..

slim
01-14-2013, 01:21 PM
OR, eat a bowl of dicks.

CoachChaz
01-14-2013, 02:19 PM

Actually...I predicted a Baltimore win here as well.

Army Bronco
01-14-2013, 02:25 PM
Here is what i think about the AFCCG

http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/afghanistan-conflict/us-soldiers-cover-call-me-maybe/1797241075001/

coltboy19
01-17-2013, 08:48 PM
uve really got this bunch figured out. great comments, you're a g.d. genius. keep up the good work!

MasterShake
01-17-2013, 09:55 PM
uve really got this bunch figured out. great comments, you're a g.d. genius. keep up the good work!

Yup you guys pinned us down pretty good. Now you can leave and spread your superior football IQ to other message boards.

Army Bronco
01-18-2013, 01:27 AM
uve really got this bunch figured out. great comments, you're a g.d. genius. keep up the good work! Actually, i am pretty damn smart...and sexy....too sexy for my shiiiiiirt! And im too sexy for this song!

Dapper Dan
01-18-2013, 03:11 AM
I feel bad for the poor, sensible Pats fans. A few of your fans make the rest look like ********.

Army Bronco
01-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Ovah Rated...tell me again how i am watching Brady in the super bowl? On NFL networks replay????

wayninja
01-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Did you honestly think you'd beat a decent team when they were healthy? You went on an 11 game winning streak against a bunch of nobodies. You finally played a real team and lost. Bunch of frauds.

Sorry, you can't win without cheating the salary cap. Do you really think the Broncos had a chance? Just because the national media was on the Broncos' d*ck you insufferable idiots couldn't look at your team objectively and honestly thought they stood a chance against the top teams in the NFL. What a joke you fans are. Play the Patriots: Destoryed. Play the Texans: Destoryed. Why did you think you had a chance against a relatively healthy Ravens squad? Morons. Have fun watching Tom Brady in the SuperBowl.

Broncos: OVERRATED
Bronco fans: OVERRATED
Peyton Manning: OVERRATED
Mile High: OVERRATED
Jon Fox: OVERRATED

Did you honestly think you'd beat a decent team when they were healthy?

Sorry you can't win without spying on other teams practice and signals. Do you really think you had a chance? Just because the national media was on the Patriots d*ck you, insufferable idiot, couldn't look at your team objectively and honestly thought they stood a chance against the top teams in the NFL. What a joke you are. You lost to the ******* Cardinals. Seriously. Why would you think you could beat a healthly Ravens squad? Moron. Have fun watching Joe Flacco in the Superbowl.

Patriots: Choked
Patriots fans: (with a few exceptions) ARROGANT BUFFOONS
Tom Brady: LMFAO
Gillette: Shaves my balls
Bill Bellichick: Notorious Cheat

Did I mention how smarmy Brady is and how he clearly thinks he's better than everyone? hahahaha.

Army Bronco
01-20-2013, 10:58 PM
He couldn't even spell "DESTROYED". I'm sure after this game he does....lol The Pats were obviously OVAH RATED...lmao

Dreadnought
01-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Didn't take a By-the-grace-of-God and Rahim Moore 70 yard TD play for the Ratbirds to pull off a win against the Pats. They simply beat the stufing out of them. No points in the second half? None at all? Not even a FG? Weak.

Brady had some good SB wins, but its going on a decade since the most recent. Year after year they simply don't close the deal. I think that will be his last.

Dreadnought
01-20-2013, 11:03 PM
PS - Betcha we never have another sighting of this douche again. Just a hunch.

Army Bronco
01-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Or maybe we all should go on a Pats Forums and post incessantly about how the Pats are over rated....nah.. we don't need to be that sorry.

TXBRONC
01-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Didn't take a By-the-grace-of-God and Rahim Moore 70 yard TD play for the Ratbirds to pull off a win against the Pats. They simply beat the stufing out of them. No points in the second half? None at all? Not even a FG? Weak.

Brady had some good SB wins, but its going on a decade since the most recent. Year after year they simply don't close the deal. I think that will be his last.

I guess this shows Brady is overrated.

WTE
01-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Or maybe we all should go on a Pats Forums and post incessantly about how the Pats are over rated....nah.. we don't need to be that sorry.

You don't have to go to the Pats boards. I will go over there and tell them everything you guys said.

TXBRONC
01-21-2013, 09:37 AM
You don't have to go to the Pats boards. I will go over there and tell them everything you guys said.

This one times that having go between isn't needed. :wave:

TXBRONC
01-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Btw I also think this game shows that Belichek is vastly overrated as a head coach.

MNPatsFan
01-21-2013, 09:49 AM
Although I didn't post smack in this thread or any other smack thread, I wanted to come in and eat crow for the Patriots loss to the Ravens yesterday. As I said in a different thread, I would have much rather lost to the Broncos for a trip to the Super Bowl than the f***ing murdering Ray Ray and the Ravens.:tsk:

The draft can't come fast and soon enough for me!!!

BigDaddyBronco
01-21-2013, 09:54 AM
Although I didn't post smack in this thread or any other smack thread, I wanted to come in and eat crow for the Patriots loss to the Ravens yesterday. As I said in a different thread, I would have much rather lost to the Broncos for a trip to the Super Bowl than the f***ing murdering Ray Ray and the Ravens.:tsk:

The draft can't come fast and soon enough for me!!!

You don't need to eat crow, or guys like Pags or WTE. It's these idiots you swoop in once a year to talk shyt and then don't come back to eat crow. Nothing wrong with guys who come by now and then and talk serious football and then talk some smack on top of it.

Army Bronco
01-21-2013, 10:21 AM

The draft can't come fast and soon enough for me!!! This really isn't about all the Pats fans..its about a few such as NEP and the guy who started this thread.. those guys really deserve to eat crow

Thnikkaman
01-21-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm White!!!!

WTE
01-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Btw I also think this game shows that Belichek is vastly overrated as a head coach.

I just think the Patriot's wide receivers are just too small. They can't jump for the high throws and bring them down. NE needs to get rid of the Deion Branches and Brandon Lloyd's of the world and start replacing them with bigger, stronger WR's like you're seeing in SF, ATL and Baltimore.

TXBRONC
01-21-2013, 10:47 AM
I just think the Patriot's wide receivers are just too small. They can't jump for the high throws and bring them down. NE needs to get rid of the Deion Branches and Brandon Lloyd's of the world and start replacing them with bigger, stronger WR's like you're seeing in SF, ATL and Baltimore.

Height isn't the problem age and quality is. Other than the couple of years that Moss was in New England I don't recall Belicheck putting emphasis on having quality wide outs. That aside the Patriots passing game centers around their tight ends does it not?

WTE
01-21-2013, 10:52 AM
Height isn't the problem age and quality is. Other than the couple of years that Moss was in New England I don't recall Belicheck putting emphasis on having quality wide outs. That aside the Patriots passing game centers around their tight ends does it not?

Yep and that doesn't do much good when 50% of their starting TE's are always hurt.

The way Gronk plays is just too punishing on the body and he's bound to get injured badly every year. It will be interesting to see how Jake Ballard does next year w/ NE.

1uP
01-21-2013, 10:58 AM
This thread was really fun to read. Sorry WTE and PatriotsGuy for losing to the ravens too, even though i immensely dislike the patriots i know it burns

Hope there's a raven blowout in the SB

I think you want to rub his penis like a genie lamp. what does his giant forehead even have to do with how the season went. Are you implying the sun reflecting off it blinded the other teams?

TXBRONC
01-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Yep and that doesn't do much good when 50% of their starting TE's are always hurt.

The way Gronk plays is just too punishing on the body and he's bound to get injured badly every year. It will be interesting to see how Jake Ballard does next year w/ NE.

If he can catch the ball he'll probably do fine but that still wont do anything for wide receiver corps.

PatriotsGuy
01-24-2013, 10:33 AM
This thread was really fun to read. Sorry WTE and PatriotsGuy for losing to the ravens too, even though i immensely dislike the patriots i know it burns

Hope there's a raven blowout in the SB

I think you want to rub his penis like a genie lamp. what does his giant forehead even have to do with how the season went. Are you implying the sun reflecting off it blinded the other teams?

Ravage!!!
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Guys like the OP are the worst kind of fans. They wouldn't have been here at all had they lost, and only show up kicking the person down, once they KNOW they are up. That's the first sign of a coward, and an embarrassment to their fanbase.

Northman
01-24-2013, 12:37 PM
It was Gator in disguise.

Mr Bojangles
07-26-2013, 10:56 AM
I don't see how this team is overrated. It's not like we got blown out. Poor coaching, poor play execution, and poor officiating. If any one of those things fall in our favor we win.

Oh, c'mon!

If it hadn't been for some spectacular ST play, the Broncs get ass-whupped by a17! No, make that 14, because they never would have made it to OT.

Do you really think any team can count on a couple of ST scores and still consider themselves a real contender?

But remember....as long as you have Peyton Manning running the O, there is always hope....

for the other team

Ravage!!!
07-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Short sighted.

Had we not scored on special teams, the offense would have been on the field. We we moving th ball fantastically in the first half, and just as easily have scored with offensive touchdowns. Not to mention, those fast TDs gave the Ravens the ball more times. That being the case, the offense would have taken time off the clock, thus, not giving the Ravens time to have some ridiculous come back.

Although we can look at the poster and see that my statement is redundant, it's moronic to believe that ANYTHING would have been the same had any one single event not happened... not to mention two.

BroncoNut
07-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Short sighted.

Had we not scored on special teams, the offense would have been on the field. We we moving th ball fantastically in the first half, and just as easily have scored with offensive touchdowns. Not to mention, those fast TDs gave the Ravens the ball more times. That being the case, the offense would have taken time off the clock, thus, not giving the Ravens time to have some ridiculous come back.

Although we can look at the poster and see that my statement is redundant, it's moronic to believe that ANYTHING would have been the same had any one single event not happened... not to mention two.

such a stupid thing to dwell on anyway. we had a better team last year than New England I think, I really do. maybe even better than the sb champions, but we'll never know...

Mr Bojangles
07-26-2013, 12:51 PM
Short sighted.

Yup.... Most teams would rather have their O get the ball and run time off the clock, to prevent their opponent more opportunity to score! So, in other words, those ST scores actually hurt the Broncos

Interesting perspective.

Mr Bojangles
07-26-2013, 01:01 PM
such a stupid thing to dwell on anyway. we had a better team last year than New England I think, I really do. maybe even better than the sb champions, but we'll never know...

Really?

"We'll never know"?

NE kicked your team's ass and then the Broncos couldn't beat the Ratbirds in January when it counted.

But you think they were better than both? But we'll never know.

Well, I think I know.....and you are just dreaming.

BroncoNut
07-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Really?

"We'll never know"?

NE kicked your team's ass and then the Broncos couldn't beat the Ratbirds in January when it counted.

But you think they were better than both? But we'll never know.

Well, I think I know.....and you are just dreaming.

oh, that's right, forgot about that. nevermind.

Mr Bojangles
07-26-2013, 01:08 PM
How 'bout this year, Nut?

Are the Bronco's better than NE this year? And can the Broncos beat them?

See, where I come from, you usually take into account who wins the match up before proclaiming one better than the other. I realize tho in LaLa land, it doesn't really matter if your team gets smoked because in LaLa land your team is always the best out there.

I think NE has some unexpected holes to fill, but I think they will be able to do just that. Still, I will be holding up on my formal opinion until I get to see a little bit more of Bill's plan unfold.

But, please, feel free to bloviate about the Broncos, even tho they haven't won jackchit in quite a while. :D

BroncoNut
07-26-2013, 01:10 PM
How 'bout this year, Nut?

Are the Bronco's better than NE this year? And can the Broncos beat them?

See, where I come from, you usually take into account who wins the match up before proclaiming one better than the other. I realize tho in LaLa land, it doesn't really matter if your team gets smoked because in LaLa land your team is always the best out there.

I think NE has some unexpected holes to fill, but I think they will be able to do just that. Still, I will be withholding up on my formal opinion until I get to see a little of Bill's plan unfold.

But, please, feel free to bloviate about the Broncos, even tho they haven't won jackchit in quite a while. :D

I thought I said I was sorry, if not, I am. Didn't mean to instigate anything. I wish you and the Pats the best

Pudge
07-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh, c'mon!

If it hadn't been for some spectacular ST play, the Broncs get ass-whupped by a17! No, make that 14, because they never would have made it to OT.

Do you really think any team can count on a couple of ST scores and still consider themselves a real contender?

But remember....as long as you have Peyton Manning running the O, there is always hope....

for the other team

Why do you assume if it wasn't returned for a td that we wouldn't have scored on the possession?

Mr Bojangles
07-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Why do you assume if it wasn't returned for a td that we wouldn't have scored on the possession?

Well, for starters, because unlike Manning apologists/ball-washers, I don't think you can believe that every time his team touches the ball, they will score.

Mr Bojangles
07-26-2013, 10:14 PM
I thought I said I was sorry, if not, I am. Didn't mean to instigate anything. I wish you and the Pats the best

I'm sorry, too. I never look to instigate and hope we can all respect our great teams.

Pudge
07-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Well, for starters, because unlike Manning apologists/ball-washers, I don't think you can believe that every time his team touches the ball, they will score.

I never said that he does, but it's unfair to assume those possessions would have amounted to nothing. No one can say how the game would have turned out without the ST touchdowns, we may have won we may have lost by 40 points, it's impossible to say

Mr Bojangles
07-27-2013, 07:39 AM
I never said that he does, but it's unfair to assume those possessions would have amounted to nothing. No one can say how the game would have turned out without the ST touchdowns, we may have won we may have lost by 40 points, it's impossible to say

Fair enough. But wouldn't you agree that the odds alone would favor the POV that there would be no score, especially that there would be no TDs? That's all I was really suggesting.

BroncoNut
07-28-2013, 06:43 AM
this is all just silly

Mr Bojangles
07-28-2013, 09:14 AM
this is all just silly

Of course it is.

Everyone knows that it is only the shortcomings of his teammates that prevent Peyton from leading a scoring drive every time he touches the ball! :rolleyes:

BroncoNut
07-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Of course it is.

Everyone knows that it is only the shortcomings of his teammates that prevent Peyton from leading a scoring drive every time he touches the ball! :rolleyes:
well, I don't know about all of that. Peyton's human too you know. I just think the what ifs are stupid. the season's over, you know what I mean?

atwater27
07-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Of course it is.

Lay off of Peyton. Besides, his lesser skilled brother owns the Patriots. Owns their little asses.

Mr Bojangles
07-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Lay off of Peyton. Besides, his lesser skilled brother owns the Patriots. Owns their little asses.

Pats have had one of the worst D's in the League for about 4 years, so Hip-Hip-Hooray for Ellie Mae! Brady has carried the Patriots on his back during this time, and the results are worthy of few kudos, even from jealous, bitter fans of their rivals

atwater27
07-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Couldn't carry them on his back against Eli when it counted, huh?

BroncoNut
07-28-2013, 12:59 PM
Eli, Peyton, and Tom are all very good to great quarterbacks. one's not necessarily better than the other and any given day. they are different from each other, but each is special in his or her own way.

atwater27
07-28-2013, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't include Eli in Tom or Peytons class. He will never be in the conversation for greatest QB ever.

Mr Bojangles
07-28-2013, 07:41 PM

Get real.

Ellie Mae 'triumphed' against two of the worst pass defenses ever to play in the SB. Paste and glue, smoke and mirrors. And he still looked pedestrian. Also was the beneficiary of perhaps the most fortuitous single play in SB history, eclipsing even "The Immaculate Reception", in 2007.

The Giants defense won those games, playing on a different plateau, so give them credit. But don't try to sell the ides that Manning was the hero.

Mr Bojangles
07-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Eli, Peyton, and Tom are all very good to great quarterbacks. one's not necessarily better than the other and any given day. they are different from each other, but each is special in his or her own way.

I would have to agree with you, Nut, if you only mentioned Tom and Peyton. Eli will have to do a lot more than be on a couple of SB teams in order to get into that conversation, don't you think?

atwater27
07-28-2013, 08:41 PM
It doesn't matter. Eli is and will always be a Patriot Killer. took away 2 rings from the brady bunch. Gotta love it.

BroncoNut
07-29-2013, 08:46 AM
I would have to agree with you, Nut, if you only mentioned Tom and Peyton. Eli will have to do a lot more than be on a couple of SB teams in order to get into that conversation, don't you think?

not really Bo, i think Eli is better than both those chumps combined

BroncoNut
07-29-2013, 08:47 AM
I wouldn't include Eli in Tom or Peytons class. He will never be in the conversation for greatest QB ever.

I dont' think I really care for your attitude

PatriotsGuy
07-29-2013, 08:58 AM
I dont' think I really care for your attitude

I concur.