PDA

View Full Version : The strange "Moral of the story" game..

LoyalSoldier
11-11-2007, 02:22 AM
This was a game I saw on another board and thought I would give it a try here. Here is what you do.

1. Tell a short story

2. Tell the moral of the story.

Come up with the weirdest conclusions you can. Let me give you an example from the other board.

My chemistry professor had a friend that was commissioned by the government to do a study of the effects of O-Zone on living systems. So to test this they had to try to get a lab rat to breathe the ozone, but they had a problem. For some reason they ozone wasn't getting to the rats. They found the problem was that the ozone was being broken down by the hair on the rats tail.

So the moral of the story is: If someone is trying to poison you with ozone, stick your big harry butt toward the vent..

Funniest one wins. ;)

sneakers
11-11-2007, 02:55 AM
One springtime 5 years ago or so on a day where the snow is melting and it is warm enough for mud, I was walking to my car through the parking lot. It was a huge parking lot at my former Technical College here in Madison, about 1 mile from front to back. So naturally I took some shortcuts to make it go faster.

One such risky technique was to walk on the snowy-ice-mud mix across the wide median. I took such a risk. I had my hands in my sweatshirt, and my backpack was on my back. I took a few steps onto the ice and WHAM! I fell right on my back in the mud, knocking the wind out of myself. About 3 people came rushing to my rescue and by the time I had regained my breath, I started bursting out in laughter...they were confused.

The Moral: If I see you slip and fall in the mud, I WILL laugh...don't get angry with me because the same thing happened to me, and I still laughed.

Jody
11-11-2007, 09:23 AM
There was this cat who loved to get drunk, so he went to the bar down town on the other side of the tracks. He stayed all night long and got so wasted he could barely stand up, much less walk.

The cat starts to stumble on home. As the cat comes to the train tracks he doesn't notice a train as it is coming his way. The cat starts to cross the track and the train is right on him. Just as he crosses, the train goes on by, but the cat was not all the way over and the train ran over the his tail, the cat turns it's head to see were his tail is and the train cuts his head clean off.

And the moral of the story? :confused:

Don't lose your head over a little piece of tail.