PDA

View Full Version : What is our QB situation for tomorrow?

sneakers
11-11-2007, 01:33 AM
I know we signed the guy off the practice squad...what does that mean for Cutler? Is he out? Or a gametime decision and they signed a 3rd QB just in case he couldn't play?

SBboundBRONCOS
11-11-2007, 01:44 AM
cutler will be in but just in case its too much pain and he has to come out i assume they want hackney in also just incase somethign happens to ramsey

Uncle Buck
11-11-2007, 02:16 AM
I know we signed the guy off the practice squad...what does that mean for Cutler? Is he out? Or a gametime decision and they signed a 3rd QB just in case he couldn't play?

Right now, I'm not interested in the 3rd QB. I'm more concerned with who is going to be the QB of the future. The "pain" is pretty much the same, whether you are in the game, or on the sidelines.

Today's game may just show what Cutler is made of. It's his job to lose.

Or an opportunity for Ramsey.

sneakers
11-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Right now, I'm not interested in the 3rd QB. I'm more concerned with who is going to be the QB of the future. The "pain" is pretty much the same, whether you are in the game, or on the sidelines.

Today's game may just show what Cutler is made of. It's his job to lose.

Or an opportunity for Ramsey.

I doubt hardly anyone at all is considering this an "opportunity" for Ramsey.

broncosfanscott
11-11-2007, 03:02 AM
I doubt hardly anyone at all is considering this an "opportunity" for Ramsey.

I know Ramsey will be ready to play if needed, yet this is Cutler's team now and for years to come. I don't blame them for signing a 3rd QB just in case.

Lonestar
11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
I know Ramsey will be ready to play if needed, yet this is Cutler's team now and for years to come. I don't blame them for signing a 3rd QB just in case.

Bring up the kid from PS is hardly inspiring.

But then having leach take practice snaps in the last game put a chill down my spine.

Krugan
11-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Of course if Jay cant go it would be a ideal chance for Ramsey.

Every time he takes the field its an audition for future positions. And who is to say if he were to go out there and lead this team to 5 wins, he wouldnt have a shot at taking over the lead.

Its a buisness afterall, and if one guy doesnt cut the mustard, he will be moved. Ask Simon "I have a ton of sacks in my career and ill ride that until the very end" Rice.

Now I dont believe it will happen here, but stranger things have happened.