PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clady makes All Pro team; Manning, Miller also named; Champ on 2nd team

Denver Native (Carol)
01-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Broncos left tackle Ryan Clady was named to the Associated Press’ All Pro team. That makes Clady one of the NFL’s top two tackles — Houston’s Duane Brown was the other.

Interestingly, Clady was an AFC Pro Bowl reserve to Brown and Cleveland’s Joe Thomas. The All Pro is more prestigious because it’s voted on by objective media — not biased fans, coaches and players.

Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and linebacker Von Miller also made the All Pro Team. Cornerback Champ Bailey was a second teamer behind Seattle’s Richard Sherman and Chicago’s Charles Tillman.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2013/01/12/ryan-clady-pro-team-manning-miller-named-champ-2nd-team/18129/

SR
01-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Pay the man!

Ravage!!!
01-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Wait.... is this correct? I thought Clady was over-rated and made a mistake by not signing the contract offer???

NightTrainLayne
01-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Wait.... is this correct? I thought Clady was over-rated and made a mistake by not signing the contract offer???

Clady took a gamble, and it paid off.

I never called him overrated, but there was enough evidence to make the case that he should have signed something before the season.

He has more than proven himself this season, job well done, and we will owe him a boatload of cash.

DenBronx
01-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Peyton Manning (43 votes), Aaron Rodgers (four), and Tom Brady (three).

Nuff said.....Manning will get MVP.

Poet
01-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Peyton Manning (43 votes), Aaron Rodgers (four), and Tom Brady (three).

Nuff said.....Manning will get MVP.

Wha.........

SR
01-12-2013, 03:18 PM
Wha.........

I am wondering too

Ravage!!!
01-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Clady took a gamble, and it paid off.

I never called him overrated, but there was enough evidence to make the case that he should have signed something before the season.

He has more than proven himself this season, job well done, and we will owe him a boatload of cash.

I don't think it was a gamble at all. Unless Clady had a career ending injury, he could have gotten the kind of money offered to him from LOTS of NFL franchises. So he had nothing to lose.

NightTrainLayne
01-20-2013, 03:30 PM
Unless Clady had a career ending injury

That means it's a gamble. Even if the odds are in your favor, it's still a gamble.

TXBRONC
01-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Clady earned it and quite frankly I'm not surprised. I've always felt he's on par Joe Thomas.