PDA

View Full Version : Game tomorrow

SoPittedBro
01-12-2013, 02:53 AM
Hey everyone, sorry for my absence...life has been busy. Fun year for us though!

My questions...Who from the board is going to the game? Predictions? Knowshon, over/under 100 yards? Keys to the game?

I'm not going to the game. I, in fact have a work meeting tomorrow from 7:00am to 2:00pm. So I'll be "DVRing" the first few bits.

My keys to the game: Very, very simple. Stop their run game and get ours going. It's going to be cold and we are going to need to rely on Knowshon, who to me, looks like a totally different player. Happy for me. But we need to get sometime going and we gotta stop Ray Rice.

Lastly, is anyone nervous about this game? I am. Peyton has a history of struggling in both the playoffs and the cold weather (has won, what, 1 playoff game under 40 degrees)? Hoping he can play well against a good defense and that Knowshon can take some pressure off

I hope the stadium is loud. I've only been to one game at the new stadium, but it was a bad experience. I got yelled at by our own fans all game for standing up. When I would try to get loud, I was told to be quiet. My tickets were about 500 bucks, so maybe I was just sitting with rich people who don't actually care about our beloved Broncos winning, but I couldn't believe it...that never happened to me at Mile High Stadium as a kid. I will be watching from home, but I hope I see a LOUD Broncos stadium tomorrow.

That's all. Night everyone, I'll check back in tomorrow

Poet
01-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Broncos 28

Ravens 17

Moreno will have a decent game and a score.

Peyton Manning will do the freak nasty in the no-hole with the Ravens secondary.