PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Forums Hall of Fame Class of 2013

BroncoWave
01-10-2013, 10:32 PM
The time has now come to unveil the 2013 Broncos Forums Hall of Fame Class. I would first like to thank everyone who voted for making this such a great event. The voter turnout exceeded last year's and I received some great input as to how to make this contest better.

The Broncos Forums Hall of Fame Class of 2013 (listed in alphabetical order) is:

Davii
GEM
MOtorboat
NightTrainLayne
Topscribe

These 5 posters join last year's class of Carol, Dread, dogfish, G_Money, and Tned in the HOF.

A big congrats to all 5 winners and good luck next year to those who didn't make it.

(Also, if a mod could sticky this for a few days so it doesn't get buried that would be great)

BroncoWave
01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
I also have the results of the survey I posted to see if any changes should be made. The only two changes that really had support were allowing a write-in vote and when to take posters off the ballot.

The measure to take voters off the ballot after a certain number of years passed and the number with the most votes was 3 years. This means next year everyone will still be on the ballot that was on it this year, but after that you have to have received at least one vote in the last three years to stay on the ballot.

The measure to allow a write-in vote ended in a dead tie. I think that would have been a good idea, but I'm not going to change an existing rule since the vote on it is split. If some more votes come in supporting it I will change that rule as well, but for now it will stay the same.

BroncoWave
01-10-2013, 10:33 PM
And finally, I have some numbers from the voting that may only interest me but hopefully will interest others.

-The voting was a bit closer this year. This is an expected year by year trend since it gets harder to choose every year with the best posters already in those HOF slots. Last season the top vote-getter got 67 points and 9 first place votes. This year, despite more votes being cast, the top vote-getter only got 50 points and 8 first place votes. Last year, only two posters who finished outside the top 5 were within 5 points of making it. This year there were 3 such posters.

-No newcomers to the ballot made the Hall of Fame this year. The closest one came in 7th place in the voting. I expect next year to be the year where someone who wasn't on the ballot in year one finally gets in.

-While you might expect that posters 6-10 in the voting last year would be the hall of famers this year, that was not the case. The posters who finished 6-10 last year finished in 22nd, 8th, 28th, 3rd, and 1st this year. So while two did make it in, one just barely missed again and two plummeted out of contention. I would expect the poster who barely missed each year to get in next time around.

-On the flipside, the 5 hall of famers this year saw a couple of nice rises from last year's voting position. The 5 hall of famers finished in 10th, 12th, 9th, 17th, and 11th last season. It'll be interesting to see if this year's 9th-12th place finishers is the sweet spot for next year's class as well.

-The last stats will show the significant change in how evenly the votes were spread out between this year and last. Last season, only 12 posters had double-digit points in the voting. This year there were 20. Also, there were 34 posters who received at least one vote last season. This year there were 41. Last season 11 different posters received at least one first place vote. This year 18 posters did so.

If there is any other stat anyone is interested in let me know and I'll try to compile it.

MasterShake
01-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Despite my 2000+ rushing yards, I didn't make the cut. Now I know how Adrian Peterson will feel soon.

MOtorboat
01-10-2013, 10:36 PM
I'd like to thank my hands, for being so great.

Skinny
01-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Solid class and well deserving. Congrats.

MOtorboat
01-10-2013, 10:44 PM
But seriously. That is pretty cool and thanks to those who voted for me. I don't belong amongst the other posters inducted with me, nor do I belong with those inducted last year.

:dropsmic:

BroncoWave
01-10-2013, 10:45 PM
But seriously. That is pretty cool and thanks to those who voted for me. I don't belong amongst the other posters inducted with me, nor do I belong with those inducted last year.

C'mon, just tell us who all you paid off.

MOtorboat
01-10-2013, 10:47 PM
C'mon, just tell us who all you paid off.

Well.

You, for starters.

Poet
01-10-2013, 10:56 PM
That's one helluva class. Congrats to everyone who made it!

WTE
01-10-2013, 10:58 PM
GEM, show us your tits!

Buff
01-10-2013, 11:04 PM
There's always next year for NUB. Big time snub though.

BroncoWave
01-10-2013, 11:10 PM
There's always next year for NUB. Big time snub though.

You can't spell snub without NUB.

NightTrainLayne
01-10-2013, 11:14 PM
Wow. . . I didn't have much time to prepare anything.

I'd like to thank the academy, and our Grand Poobah, Tned, along with the fellow honorees.

I'm not sure I belong in this group. Everyone's accomplishments are so far ahead of mine.

Top scribe. . . I have to start with our annual lifetime achievement award winner. Most folks over eighty can't even turn on a computer, but ole Topper mixes it up with the best of the whipper-snappers. If it weren't for Top founding this board, I don't know where we'd all be.

Motorboat. . . Motorboat has the record I believe for suspensions, and is currently, I believe the only recipient of a lifetime ban to post here. In the future, that will certainly be a difficult accomplishment to match. Maybe, if HotCarl follows Mo's example, he can also one day join us on this dais. Mo sets a high bar. A bar he likely couldn't reach without a step ladder.

GEM. . . Well, GEM has boobs, and she posts pictures of herself. That sums up about all I know about her.

Davii. . . Davii is a finely tuned killing machine. When the mods need the dirty work done, Davii is the silent assassin. But underneath that warrior veneer, is a caring, loveable, cuddly man who'd just as happily spoon by the fire as field-strip his M-16.

The Hall of Fame seems to be top-heavy with moderators. Obviously, the moderator group really, truly is the cream of the crop here, which lays bare the falsehood that moderators are power hungry, Nazi busy bodies who abhor fun and humor. As anyone who knows me understands, my sense of humor is unparalleled.

Thank you again, and Good Night!

Thnikkaman
01-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Cool. Congrats to the winners. Kind of glass I'm not retiring.

Davii
01-11-2013, 12:35 AM
Wow, great class! Except, of course, for that Davii guy.

GEM
MOtorboat
NightTrainLayne
Topscribe

Congrats! Kanye West would like to say he can't believe Rhianna didn't get inducted, we all know she's the biggest Bronco fan out there and damn sure had the best posts.

Pick 'em champ and Hall of fame.... This has been a good year on the forums for me. Seriously, thank you to those who voted for me, it's humbling. I'll do my best to live up to it. Congrats to my fellow class of 2013 inductees!

Go Broncos!

Skinny
01-11-2013, 05:25 AM
Too bad claymore got a life. That dude is a 1st balloter IMO.

camdisco24
01-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Congrats to all new members of the Hall of Fame. Well deserved!!

Buff
01-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Can we at least hear where NUB finished in the voting? I think we owe it to the BF constituency.

SR
01-11-2013, 10:18 AM
Can we at least hear where NUB finished in the voting? I think we owe it to the BF constituency.

Forgot about that dude

Davii
01-11-2013, 10:20 AM

Eleventy-seventh

Buff
01-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Eleventy-seventh

So you're saying there's a chance for next year then?

Davii
01-11-2013, 10:36 AM
So you're saying there's a chance for next year then?

Technically, since write ins are allowed, there's a chance every year....

slim
01-11-2013, 10:41 AM
MO and NTL?

And I was surprised when Obama got elected :noidea:

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Technically, since write ins are allowed, there's a chance every year....

Actually for now there won't be write-ins. But as long as Buff keeps voting for him he will stay on the ballot at least! :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
01-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Congratulations to the 2013 HOF members

GEM
01-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Awwww thanks to everyone who voted for me and my craziness. I enjoy everyone here and feel very honored to be inducted. I have known quite a few of you for a good 8 years and some of you about 5 and a few of you less, but thanks for listening to my craziness, my football views from a female fan and my feisty bullshit when I'm grumpy. :lol: Just made my day, thanks everyone!

And to all my fellow inductees....love you all! Congrats!

SR
01-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Congrats everyone!

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 01:27 PM
eff this shit

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 01:32 PM

what a sorry sack of horseshit. how in the eff you're in this group I can only imagine.

slim
01-11-2013, 01:36 PM
what a sorry sack of horseshit. how in the eff you're in this group I can only imagine.

If it wasn't for us, that little ****** would still be banned.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 01:41 PM
If it wasn't for us, that little ****** would still be banned.

I think there needs to be categories. I like Mo and all, but c'mon. We'll get in 2020 if we're still around, and if we get in at all. cause you and I are nonconformists, that's why. we are free spirits

slim
01-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I think there needs to be categories. I like Mo and all, but c'mon. We'll get in 2020 if we're still around, and if we get in at all. cause you and I are nonconformists, that's why. we are free spirits

**** it, we don't need this shit.

Now I know how Terrell Davis feels.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM
know what you mean. I know how Aaron Rodgers feels and even Peyton Manning

Davii
01-11-2013, 01:45 PM

I'll vote for you next year Nut. And PnBronco, hard to believe she's not already in.

MOtorboat
01-11-2013, 01:46 PM

I know, right?

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 01:48 PM
I'll vote for you next year Nut. And PnBronco, hard to believe she's not already in.

you won't know who I am in a couple more days let alone this time next year. But if you're looking for me, I'll probably be posting in the blackhole.

PatriotsGuy
01-11-2013, 01:52 PM
nut why don't you come over to my place tomorrow? I'm making fried chicken, we can talk this through and watch the game.

Davii
01-11-2013, 01:55 PM
you won't know who I am in a couple more days let alone this time next year. But if you're looking for me, I'll probably be posting in the blackhole.

How could I possibly forget you Nut? I still remember your " how do Marines put on their underwear" joke.

See? You're a memorable guy.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 02:00 PM
nut why don't you come over to my place tomorrow? I'm making fried chicken, we can talk this through and watch the game.

love to but ummmmmmm. ...... we live about 2000 miles away from each other

PatriotsGuy
01-11-2013, 02:01 PM
love to but ummmmmmm. ...... we live about 2000 miles away from each other

Oh right, sorry about that.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 02:03 PM
How could I possibly forget you Nut? I still remember your " how do Marines put on their underwear" joke.

See? You're a memorable guy.

actually I am pretty sure I voted for you Davii. and anyone but NTL (who actually btw had a pretty decent/quality acceptance post in this thread)

topscribe
01-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Who's got the key to the bathroom?

Buff
01-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Who's got the key to the bathroom?

I'll tell you who doesn't have it - NUB.

Thnikkaman
01-11-2013, 02:49 PM
Next year, I'm campaigning for my erect nipples.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 02:50 PM
I think this HoF is great and all 10 members belong in there over everyone that isnt. They all prove to provide better football knowledge and insight and always contribute good humor and personality to this forum. Definitely moreso than anyone else...by far.

Buff
01-11-2013, 02:55 PM
I think this HoF is great and all 10 members belong in there over everyone that isnt. They all prove to provide better football knowledge and insight and always contribute good humor and personality to this forum. Definitely moreso than anyone else...by far.

NUB knows his football, Coach. Let's not pretend this whole charade wasn't fixed from the start.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:00 PM
NUB knows his football, Coach. Let's not pretend this whole charade wasn't fixed from the start.

Sarcasm, my friend.

I cant say anything was "fixed". I dont have that insight.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:01 PM

See Coach, I told you it would all work out!

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:03 PM

sarcasm?

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:04 PM
sarcasm?

It's what I do best

BroncoNut

what is up with you and NUB? I know you like(d) him, but damn

CoachChaz
See Coach, I told you it would all work out!

Oh...it sure did.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:07 PM
It's what I do best

I may never know history as well as alot of members here, but I think I can hang with most anyone here on the technique and strategy of the game. that may even be a gross understatement on my part.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:10 PM
Oh...it sure did.

i think its more of a popularity contest than anything fixed. considering that the voting population includes posters like Nighterror and Ravage, this outcome isn't out of the ordinary at all.

Northman
Congrats to all of them. All very worthy. \m/

CoachChaz
I may never know history as well as alot of members here, but I think I can hang with most anyone here on the technique and strategy of the game. that may even be a gross understatement on my part.

Not arguing with you on that. But you arent a mod and you dont conform, so you dont belong.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:11 PM
Congrats to all of them. All very worthy. \m/

Well...congrats anyway

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:12 PM
i think its more of a popularity contest than anything fixed. considering that the voting population includes posters like Nighterror and Ravage, this outcome isn't out of the ordinary at all.

Yeah...I tried saying that and got shit on for it.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Keep in mind this is a congratulatory thread. Stay classy Coach!

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Not arguing with you on that. But you arent a mod and you dont conform, so you dont belong.

this post is worth more than any BF HoF Introduction. So stick that up your cornhole Mo

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah...I tried saying that and got shit on for it.

in here? ddin't see that. eff em coach

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm going to off myself the day that BroncoJoe is inducted

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:16 PM
Keep in mind this is a congratulatory thread. Stay classy Coach!

Nice jab. But I didnt start the current conversation. Funny how more and more see it for what it is. Plan on hitting them up with your "classy" wit?

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:17 PM
in here? ddin't see that. eff em coach

No. I mentioned it in the actual voting thread. But there is value in learning the reults of the contest...you just have to know how to see it.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Nice jab. But I didnt start the current conversation. Funny how more and more see it for what it is. Plan on hitting them up with your "classy" wit?

Should I show you the poll results in which an overwhelming majority of respondants voted against changing anything about it?

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:20 PM
No. I mentioned it in the actual voting thread. But there is value in learning the reults of the contest...you just have to know how to see it.

ah, a good class here I think actually. the only one I have a problem with is Mo. (jk)

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Coach, I also find your qualms especially peculiar since you voted for 3 of the 5 people who wound up in this year's class. Seems like you agree with it more than you don't.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Should I show you the poll results in which an overwhelming majority of respondants voted against changing anything about it?

Why? All things considered...it really doesnt surprise me at all.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:22 PM

The difference is Buff and nut are mostly joking. You're being a baby about it.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Coach, I also find your qualms especially peculiar since you voted for 3 of the 5 people who wound up in this year's class. Seems like you agree with it more than you don't.

What you dont see is the reasons I voted for them. there was a method to my madness

Buff
01-11-2013, 03:26 PM
what is up with you and NUB? I know you like(d) him, but damn

I learned everything I know about posting on message boards from him.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM
What you dont see is the reasons I voted for them. there was a method to my madness

Well then too bad people who don't like/don't take this contest seriously can't simply ignore it instead of being a douche in all the threads about it and submitting a goof vote just to make a point.

BroncoJoe
01-11-2013, 03:27 PM

Nut, I grow tired of your classlessness. Why don't you say that to my face, faggot?

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Nut, I grow tired of your classlessness. Why don't you say that to my face, faggot?

cause I dont' talk to homos

BroncoJoe
01-11-2013, 03:30 PM
cause I dont' talk to homos

Yes you do. Every day, I bet.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Yes you do. Every day, I bet.

if you were a man you would get to the point. what exactly are you suggesting here?

BroncoJoe
01-11-2013, 03:32 PM
if you were a man you would get to the point. what exactly are you suggesting here?

I'm suggesting that not only do you speak to the "point" on a daily basis, you also do unspeakable things to someone's "point" if you get my point.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:32 PM
The difference is Buff and nut are mostly joking. You're being a baby about it.

Really? Three people say similar things about the voting and you're in a position to determine who is joking and who is being a "baby"? You dont know jack shit, bub. Tell you what...feel free to take my name of the list of eligible members next year. Two things will happen. I'll still have the same preception of the whole thing and I still wont care if I'm voted in or not.

At the end of the day, I give as much of a damn about it as the next guy. I just happen to be the one that stepped up and called it what it is. A popularity contest. And based on what YOU listed as the things people take into consideration...(knowledgable and competent football information, entertaining posts, etc)...it looks like I was right for the most part. You can call it just my opinion, but I know for a fact it's shared.

Look...it is what it is. It's a vote on a football forum. It doesnt mean shit. But dont take it so personal when people have differing opinions about the validity of the process. It's not that big of a deal.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Well then too bad people who don't like/don't take this contest seriously can't simply ignore it instead of being a douche in all the threads about it and submitting a goof vote just to make a point.

I questioned how it was done and what it would turn into. How is that being a "douche"? Because I'm the one of quite a few that actually said something?

#high road

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm suggesting that not only do you speak to the "point" on a daily basis, you also do unspeakable things to someone's "point" if you get my point.

yeah,, I think I see what you are getting at now.

Denver Native (Carol)
01-11-2013, 03:40 PM
WOW - this is suppose to be something that is a once a year fun thing. I made the suggestion to BTB that the number should be increased from 5 to 7, or maybe even 10, as it was hard for me to narrow my vote to 5 members. But again, this is a fun thing.

MOtorboat
01-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Jimminy ******* Christmas.

We're supposed to be celebrating how great I am.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:43 PM
WOW - this is suppose to be something that is a once a year fun thing. I made the suggestion to BTB that the number should be increased from 5 to 7, or maybe even 10, as it was hard for me to narrow my vote to 5 members. But again, this is a fun thing.

I'm not arguing with that at all. All I ever innocently said was it would end up being a popularity contest. No personal attacks on anyone. Just stated an opinion. It all rolled downhill from there.

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 03:44 PM
Jimminy ******* Christmas.

We're supposed to be celebrating how great I am.

I will certainly celebrate your induction

Poet
01-11-2013, 03:47 PM

I hope they induct him right ******* now.

WTE
01-11-2013, 03:52 PM
I want to congratulate all the winners and losers.

Davii, Gem, Tops, NTL - Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to you too Mo.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:53 PM
I hope they induct him right ******* now.

I know already!!!!! Gosh!!!

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 03:55 PM
I want to congratulate all the winners and losers.

Davii, Gem, Tops, NTL - Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to you too Mo.

top hasn't posted in a long time. I like Larry and I know he's up there in years, but his childish behavior at times is deleterious to his execution as a consistent and strong poster

WTE
01-11-2013, 03:58 PM
top hasn't posted in a long time. I like Larry and I know he's up there in years, but his childish behavior at times is deleterious to his execution as a consistent and strong poster

I think Tops still posts in threads where they have football discussions. That's why you don't seem him Nut.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Really? Three people say similar things about the voting and you're in a position to determine who is joking and who is being a "baby"? You dont know jack shit, bub. Tell you what...feel free to take my name of the list of eligible members next year. Two things will happen. I'll still have the same preception of the whole thing and I still wont care if I'm voted in or not.

Ok, this is going to be the last response I have for you on this matter. While three people are saying similar things you are being by far the biggest baby about it, and you were in the other thread too. I will happily take your name off the ballot and if you're only going to keep being a douche about it I'd prefer if you'd simply ignore these threads in future years.

At the end of the day, I give as much of a damn about it as the next guy. I just happen to be the one that stepped up and called it what it is. A popularity contest. And based on what YOU listed as the things people take into consideration...(knowledgable and competent football information, entertaining posts, etc)...it looks like I was right for the most part. You can call it just my opinion, but I know for a fact it's shared.

I have never once directed voters to vote based on any sort of criteria (like knowledge, entertainint, etc) at all. That is just 100% false. It is completely up to voters what they want their criteria for HOF induction to be, as it should be. As for your opinion being shared, I will say once more than based on the results of my poll, and based on most of the posts in these threads, you are in the VAST minority in that opinion. Which is fine, but it's disingenuous to go around yelling that your opinion is widely shared.

Look...it is what it is. It's a vote on a football forum. It doesnt mean shit. But dont take it so personal when people have differing opinions about the validity of the process. It's not that big of a deal.

I don't take a difference of opinion personally when it comes to the rules of this contest at all. You know for a fact that's just not true. I have openly welcomed feedback several times and started that survey for the sole purpose of changing the process if a majority of posters thought I should do so in a certain area. I have maintained over and over that the majority opinion of the board will dictate how this contest goes, and I have stuck to that.

What I take issue with is people like you who don't offer constructive criticism and only cry about it because it's not exactly how they think it should be. And I especially take issue with people who come into a thread meant to congratulate the winners and keep spewing their whining in it because they didn't get their way.

Like I said though, this is my final post to you on this matter. I hope we can revert this thread back to a congratulatory tone but I'm afraid that ship has sailed. Have a nice day.

BroncoWave
01-11-2013, 04:01 PM

Carol I meant to include that in my survey too and completely forgot. I don't want to bug everyone with another survey again this year, but next year I'll make another one with other issues that arise and be sure to include that. Thanks for your input!

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 04:04 PM
All this started by me saying this would all be a popularity contest. As a result, I am a crying, whining, lying (new one), classless douche. Awesome!!!

Nomad
01-11-2013, 04:37 PM
I voted for...

AZ Snake, SeeingRed, Davii, Mastershake, Skinny.

I like everyone here and would have like to vote for more. I use to take this serious then I said what the hell have a little fun because I can't control this shit.....as far as my football knowledge,I was an average football player growing up from peewee to a senior in hs (I was pretty damn good at baseball though) and I don't pay attention enough to the NFL to know all the players and teams, and I love college football. I guess I just a casual fan of the NFL game, not necessarily one who studies it. I coached my sons in youth football and baseball but that's the extent of my coaching. By the way, it's all opinions here and I haven't seen one person here spot on all the time and most people get things right sometimes.....kinda like a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then expression, but some people here do know their football better than others.

Anyway, in saying this, if getting into the HOF has to do with my knowledge of the NFL then I'm screwed:lol: and I'll be glad to stepped down from the list. I see voting for people has to do with just more than football/BRONCOS knowledge, but that's my opinion. So, I'll continue to add opinions about football and anything else irrelevant to threads.:lol:

BTW, I don't think many people read what I write anyway:listen::lol:

SR
01-11-2013, 04:50 PM
All this started by me saying this would all be a popularity contest. As a result, I am a crying, whining, lying (new one), classless douche. Awesome!!!

I'm deleting you from my Facebook. I thought you were better than all of those things. JK

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm deleting you from my Facebook. I thought you were better than all of those things. JK

Even worse...I voted for you

Nomad
01-11-2013, 04:53 PM
BTW, I do get schooled here by the people who know their stuff and I appreciate it.

Don't we all deserve a ribbon:D:lol:

WTE
01-11-2013, 04:55 PM
To the hundreds and hundreds of people who voted for me....

Thank you!

I'm sorry I couldn't get it done this year.

Nomad
01-11-2013, 04:57 PM

Thank you!

Did you throw your victory party anyway? And did your son steal all the beer?

DenBronx
01-11-2013, 05:05 PM
All 5 are great posters. Congrats!

Nomad
01-11-2013, 05:10 PM
For some reason, I always picture MO as Little Enos in that blue suit.:lol:

topscribe
01-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Eat my shorts, Nut.

Even though you may be right.

topscribe
01-11-2013, 05:28 PM

Thank you!

Seems anybody from New England has an awful time winning anything in Denver . . .

(Sorry. You left yourself wide open for that one, and my childish behavior got the best of me.)

NightTrainLayne
01-11-2013, 05:32 PM
I've never won a popularity contest before!

CoachChaz
01-11-2013, 05:40 PM
I've never won a popularity contest before!

You have now! Congrats, nonetheless

spikerman
01-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I voted for...

I like everyone here and would have like to vote for more. I use to take this serious then I said what the hell have a little fun because I can't control this shit.....as far as my football knowledge,I was an average football player growing up from peewee to a senior in hs (I was pretty damn good at baseball though) and I don't pay attention enough to the NFL to know all the players and teams, and I love college football. I guess I just a casual fan of the NFL game, not necessarily one who studies it. I coached my sons in youth football and baseball but that's the extent of my coaching. By the way, it's all opinions here and I haven't seen one person here spot on all the time and most people get things right sometimes.....kinda like a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then expression, but some people here do know their football better than others.

Anyway, in saying this, if getting into the HOF has to do with my knowledge of the NFL then I'm screwed:lol: and I'll be glad to stepped down from the list. I see voting for people has to do with just more than football/BRONCOS knowledge, but that's my opinion. So, I'll continue to add opinions about football and anything else irrelevant to threads.:lol:

I read your stuff, buddy.

spikerman
01-11-2013, 05:42 PM
I figure my greatness won't be realized by you simpletons until long after I'm dead.

Buff
01-11-2013, 06:05 PM
I read your stuff, buddy.

I'm a big fan of Nomad's work.

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 06:20 PM
Eat my shorts, Nut.

Even though you may be right.

top . man, just haven't seen you in a while. Or maybe I just haven't noticed you around. :whoknows: congrats on your induction. Pretty cool

BroncoNut
01-11-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm a big fan of Nomad's work.

Nomads kindof been a neat little jewel to me.

Buff
01-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Nomads kindof been a neat little jewel to me.

He is more laid back than I thought he was at first. Cool guy. Plus he married up, which speaks to his judgement.

Mike
01-11-2013, 07:28 PM
I voted for...

I read your posts, Nomad. You're good people. ;)

Jaws
01-12-2013, 09:03 PM
Congrats to the five who made it!

Fullback32
01-14-2013, 04:51 PM
LOL...I love this board. Keeps me laughing daily. This is without question one of the funniest forums I participate on. Congrats to the winners!

chaoticmayhem
01-17-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm too controversial. I'll never get voted in. I'll just have to be satisfied with being right all the time.

Northman
01-17-2013, 03:13 PM
I think there is s hanging chad somewhere and feel cheated.

WTE
01-17-2013, 03:16 PM

I didn't mind coming in 6th place.

Northman
01-17-2013, 03:40 PM

I didn't mind coming in 6th place.

I guess that would be 6b for you than? Lol

CoachChaz
01-17-2013, 03:41 PM

I voted for you. Maybe my votes dont count anymore

Northman
01-17-2013, 03:56 PM

I voted for you. Maybe my votes dont count anymore

LOL,

I blame thnikka. He poisoned the thread with his anti-north propraganda.

Davii
01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/JoeArthur/joe.jpg

Thnikkaman
01-17-2013, 04:32 PM
That just goes to show how much pull I have.

Slick
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Am I the only one who voted for Horsepower56?

3 of my 5 made it.

Congrats guys and gals.

slim
01-17-2013, 04:56 PM
I think we need to see all the votes.

No way MO was really top 5. That can't be right.

Buff
01-17-2013, 06:44 PM
I hitched my wagon to a bunch of losers.

1. Sneakers
2. NUB
3. Bronconut
4. Timmy!
5. Slick

MOtorboat
01-17-2013, 06:45 PM
I hitched my wagon to a bunch of losers.

I'm actually shocked you didn't vote for yourself.

Buff
01-17-2013, 06:46 PM

I don't need accolades to prove I'm cooler than most of you losers. But seriously, ******* vote for me next year.

BroncoNut
01-17-2013, 06:49 PM
I think if I demonstrate a little more maturity in my posting this year, I might have a decent shot

Buff
01-17-2013, 06:50 PM
I think if I demonstrate a little more maturity in my posting this year, I might have a decent shot

You might lose your base if you move too far towards the center.

MOtorboat
01-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Have I told you guys about my girlfriend...

Oh...wait. I already got the votes.

Nevermind.

BroncoNut
01-17-2013, 06:52 PM
You might lose your base if you move too far towards the center.

good point. don't overdo it huh? The voters like a littel weired I'd love to be voted in with you. I voted for you btw

TXBRONC
01-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Congratulations Davii, GEM, MO, NTL, and Top. :beer:

BroncoNut
01-17-2013, 07:01 PM
I still can't believe that horse's ass Mo is in that group.

Buff
01-17-2013, 07:09 PM
In retrospect, I should have included Dog. But I really felt strongly about NUB being included.

Buff
01-17-2013, 07:10 PM
I still can't believe that horse's ass Mo is in that group.

It kind of makes you wonder what the voters are looking for, doesn't it?

Northman
01-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Have I told you guys about my girlfriend...

Oh...wait. I already got the votes.

Nevermind.

Yea, but had you posted this initially it would of been a landslide.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/416673/80872657.jpg

I must say, well done MO!

TXBRONC
01-17-2013, 07:26 PM

The rules say you can't vote for yourself fwiw.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-17-2013, 07:37 PM

3 of my 5 made it.

Congrats guys and gals.

You're probably the only one, brother. I wouldn't have even voted for me... I suck. :D

Honestly, I can't believe Mastershake didn't get it... this shit must be rigged. For a liberal, he's a straight BAMF...

Shake in 2014!

MOtorboat
01-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Yea, but had you posted this initially it would of been a landslide.

I must say, well done MO!

Well, she died of Leukemia, so...it was tragic.

Nomad
01-17-2013, 07:45 PM
I can see AZ Snake is going to be the Terrell Davis of the boards. I hope he gets in next year. I'll start his campaign.

Northman
01-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Well, she died of Leukemia, so...it was tragic.

Was that before or after she was hit by a MoPed?

BroncoNut
01-17-2013, 08:02 PM
In retrospect, I should have included Dog. But I really felt strongly about NUB being included.

you are all over nubs sack but dog is such a dik

slim
01-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Dog was a first ballot HOF'er.

C'mon guys, get it together.

BroncoNut
01-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Dog was a first ballot HOF'er.

C'mon guys, get it together.

dog is an embarrassment to the community

slim
01-17-2013, 08:07 PM
dog is an embarrassment to the community

What did he do now?

Nomad
01-17-2013, 08:07 PM
dogbanging is an embarrassment to the community

fify! Why do you do it nut?

spikerman
01-17-2013, 08:10 PM
I can't believe the Dog hate. He's forgotten more about alcohol than most of us will ever know. He's a wonderful human being.

slim
01-17-2013, 08:12 PM
I can't believe the Dog hate. He's forgotten more about alcohol than most of us will ever know. He's a wonderful human being.

I don't get it either. Dog is good people.

Nomad
01-17-2013, 08:15 PM

Dogfish knows his beer.

topscribe
01-17-2013, 09:26 PM
I can see AZ Snake is going to be the Terrell Davis of the boards. I hope he gets in next year. I'll start his campaign.
I'm on board! 2219

Skinny
01-18-2013, 05:35 AM

3 of my 5 made it.

Congrats guys and gals.I voted for him too. Keep up the good work HP.

Northman
01-18-2013, 06:31 AM
Just because Dogfish is a little shark in a big pond does not mean its alright to bully him. People should be ashamed.

BroncoNut
01-18-2013, 09:44 AM
What did he do now?

I don't know at the moment, but I'll think of something

BroncoNut
01-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Just because Dogfish is a little shark in a big pond does not mean its alright to bully him. People should be ashamed.

a friend of mine recently intimated to me that sometimes you have to be the bully. Thanks Beef