PDA

View Full Version : Visiting team hotel in Denver?

demmel
01-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Anybody know which hotel the visiting teams typically stay at while playing the Broncos in Denver? Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

Dapper Dan
01-10-2013, 06:44 AM
I think someone else asked the same thing a few months ago.

PatriotsGuy
01-10-2013, 09:07 AM
What are you some kind of stalker?

Bugs Baloney
01-10-2013, 09:45 AM
I think someone else asked the same thing a few months ago.

I remember that, it was a bit creepy lol. Then that guy just kinda disappeared??

Maybe it's a Ravens fan with tickets to the game, and looking for a quality Hotel. :call:

Bugs Baloney
01-10-2013, 09:54 AM
What are you some kind of stalker?

I know right? Like a gust of sinister wind through a creaky drafty old house. :deal:

Dzone
01-10-2013, 09:58 AM
LOL....:pound:

Dapper Dan
01-10-2013, 10:02 AM
Does anyone know where Jessie James sleeps when when Eric Decker is away? Just looking for an autograph. That's all.

Dapper Dan
01-10-2013, 10:03 AM
If you switch around the letters in demmel, it spells Ray Lewis. I bet he's trying to Tanya Harding Peyton Manning.

Dzone
01-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Flacco vs Manning: Two Elite Quarterbacks

1uP
01-10-2013, 10:17 AM
this is interesting >__> <__<

zbeg
01-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey guys, does anyone know what Joe Flacco's eyebrows taste like when he's sleeping?

I'm just wondering for, uh, a friend's school project.

Thanks!

weazel
01-10-2013, 11:06 AM
maybe this guy is just a central American. They like to find out where the opposing team stays and they have all night parties outside the hotel. They set up big racks or speakers, blow off fireworks and use sirens all night long so the team can't sleep all night. Even the cops get into the action, they show up to make it look like they are there to stop it, but they just sit there with their sirens going.

It's a cheap tactic but pretty funny.

Dzone
01-10-2013, 11:10 AM
LOL...now thats funny...

VonMiller58
01-10-2013, 11:30 AM
maybe this guy is just a central American. They like to find out where the opposing team stays and they have all night parties outside the hotel. They set up big racks or speakers, blow off fireworks and use sirens all night long so the team can't sleep all night. Even the cops get into the action, they show up to make it look like they are there to stop it, but they just sit there with their sirens going.

It's a cheap tactic but pretty funny.

This ^.

I forget which Central American did this, but they did it to the Canadian Soccer team hahaha.

slim
01-10-2013, 11:45 AM
:groupie:

weazel
01-10-2013, 12:09 PM
This ^.

I forget which Central American did this, but they did it to the Canadian Soccer team hahaha.

Honduras... Canada hadn't ever lost to Honduras but this fall they got beat 8-1. I agree that the partying would keep you up but you have to try to lose 8-1 in soccer, that doesn't just happen. I believe if they look into it, they will find that a lot of those players threw that game for money.

Tned
01-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Anybody know which hotel the visiting teams typically stay at while playing the Broncos in Denver? Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

Most teams try and keep that info quiet. From what I understand, the Broncos often stay in Marriotts when on the road, but even though the NFL and Marriott have a deal, I think it's up to each team where they stay. If they are staying downtown, it would probably be the Marriott or Hyatt, but they could very well stay outside the downtown area.

nyuk nyuk
01-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Historically it's been the Marriott City Center downtown - 17th and California - so bring your bottle rockets and M80s.

Army Bronco
01-10-2013, 02:54 PM

Most teams try and keep that info quiet. From what I understand, the Broncos often stay in Marriotts when on the road, but even though the NFL and Marriott have a deal, I think it's up to each team where they stay. If they are staying downtown, it would probably be the Marriott or Hyatt, but they could very well stay outside the downtown area. Mission: Find out where the Ravens are staying. When: Friday night. Who: Any Broncos fan. Equipment: Bring a Pats fan. The pats have a big history of filming other teams so they should know how to get access to the Ravens.

zbeg
01-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Mission: Find out where the Ravens are staying. When: Friday night. Who: Any Broncos fan. Equipment: Bring a Pats fan. The pats have a big history of filming other teams so they should know how to get access to the Ravens.

I don't expect your average Pats fan to know how to operate a camera without accidentally spraining something.

jhildebrand
01-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Sheraton on 16th (formerly Adams Mark) has been a popular spot as well for visiting teams. Send hookers to their doors a la LT.

CrazyHorse
01-10-2013, 05:58 PM
We should put Ex-lax in their continental breakfast the day before the game.

Army Bronco
01-10-2013, 08:50 PM
We should put Ex-lax in their continental breakfast the day before the game. So much yes!!

nyuk nyuk
01-10-2013, 11:55 PM
Sheraton on 16th (formerly Adams Mark) has been a popular spot as well for visiting teams. Send hookers to their doors a la LT.

Formerly Adams Mark formerly Radisson.

Chef Zambini
01-11-2013, 10:35 AM
foootball players... continental breakfast, now thats funny !

underrated29
01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
I remember when lewis and floorwax got a bullhorn and did that to the redwings vs the avalanche in the playoffs...sounded that thing at like 2to or 3i in the morning up and down and up and down...broadcast it the next morning. Classic.