PDA

View Full Version : Manning needs you!!

Army Bronco
01-09-2013, 10:36 PM
I read in my Broncos app that Manning says he really needs the fans to be behind the team this week. Though this is an obvious statement, Im hoping you good people who are blessed with the opportunity to attend listen to him!!! Lol Get fricking loud when our D is playing. Lets bring back the ole Mile High mystique. Lets go fellow fans and lets go Broncos!!! Beat the Ravens!!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-09-2013, 10:49 PM
With the Broncos earning the AFC’s No. 1 seed, the road to New Orleans runs through Denver.

That means the more than 75,000 fans at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will make their presence felt when the Ravens come to town for Saturday’s Divisional Round matchup.

“The old adage is ‘There’s no place like home,’ and I think that’s true,” Head Coach John Fox said. “Our fans are great. They’ve been great all season. I think that’s affected our record. It does bring the emotion to the guys and I expect it’ll be a pretty emotional place Saturday.”

rest - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/manning-counting-on-the-fans/

Army Bronco
01-09-2013, 10:54 PM
null Ty for posting the article!!!

T.K.O.
01-09-2013, 11:25 PM
ray can plead with his team to bring passion....but the 12th man at mile high should make sure they can't even hear him !!!!!
I was 35 when the Broncos won their last Super Bowl....i'll be 50 in October...life is short and opportunities like this are few and far between.
GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT BRONCOS AND FANS ALIKE !!!!
I might be 70 next time:shocked:

Tned
01-09-2013, 11:40 PM
I read in my Broncos app that Manning says he really needs the fans to be behind the team this week. Though this is an obvious statement, Im hoping you good people who are blessed with the opportunity to attend listen to him!!! Lol Get fricking loud when our D is playing. Lets bring back the ole Mile High mystique. Lets go fellow fans and lets go Broncos!!! Beat the Ravens!!

I showed up at his house this evening to try and offer him my help. Took nearly three hours of discussion with his security, then the cops and ultimately a detective at the station, before the realized I was just trying to help the team out. Man, what a night.

tubby
01-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Hurry Hurry!!

Army Bronco
01-10-2013, 01:28 AM

I showed up at his house this evening to try and offer him my help. Took nearly three hours of discussion with his security, then the cops and ultimately a detective at the station, before the realized I was just trying to help the team out. Man, what a night.You should have brought a Papa Johns pizza!

Chef Zambini
01-10-2013, 10:56 AM
perhaps PFM should have clarified about being LOUD when the ravens have the ball? !
No loud stuoid shit when manning is on ther field!
no lame "wave frenzy' when our broncos have the ball?!
how pathetic is ir that PFM had to scold his own home croud for being STOOPID !
(yhis is what happens when FALSE FANS get nore excited about the sack dance than the actual sack)

if you are one of the fortunate 75 K, DO YOUR JOB !

weazel
01-10-2013, 11:08 AM
pretty sad when the QB has to come out in the media to tell the fans to get into the game... what happened to the fans in Denver?

SR
01-10-2013, 11:41 AM
perhaps PFM should have clarified about being LOUD when the ravens have the ball? !
No loud stuoid shit when manning is on ther field!
no lame "wave frenzy' when our broncos have the ball?!
how pathetic is ir that PFM had to scold his own home croud for being STOOPID !
(yhis is what happens when FALSE FANS get nore excited about the sack dance than the actual sack)

if you are one of the fortunate 75 K, DO YOUR JOB !

Okay spambot Zam.

drewloc
01-10-2013, 12:01 PM
I'll be hollering so damn loud that they will hear me from Cleveland. I wonder if the neighbors will call the cops? :lol:

nyuk nyuk
01-10-2013, 02:10 PM
This means no doing the wave when Denver has the ball!

Chef Zambini
01-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Okay spambot Zam.you are welcome zam-puppet.

Az Snake
01-11-2013, 11:19 AM
With the Broncos earning the AFC’s No. 1 seed, the road to New Orleans runs through Denver.

That means the more than 75,000 fans at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will make their presence felt when the Ravens come to town for Saturday’s Divisional Round matchup.
“The old adage is ‘There’s no place like home,’ and I think that’s true,” Head Coach John Fox said. “Our fans are great. They’ve been great all season. I think that’s affected our record. It does bring the emotion to the guys and I expect it’ll be a pretty emotional place Saturday.”

rest - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/manning-counting-on-the-fans/

dPdcbY117_g

Chef Zambini
01-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Excellent!

Ravage!!!
01-11-2013, 11:30 AM
pretty sad when the QB has to come out in the media to tell the fans to get into the game... what happened to the fans in Denver?

I don't think he felt he HAD to... I think it was just a simple comment. No different than the normal "its goingto be a tough game" .. "you can't look past anyone in this league".... "one week at a time"... "this is the playoffs, and anything can happen".... "we really need the fans to help us out."

It's pretty cliche' and pretty common to hear every year.

Chef Zambini
01-11-2013, 12:18 PM
pretty sad when the QB has to come out in the media to tell the fans to get into the game... what happened to the fans in Denver?new stadium,2o thousand REAL fans displaced by sky box BS wannabe fans and tickeymaster. thats what happened to the former real fans that once occupied MILE HIUGH and shook that structure to its core !

Bugs Baloney
01-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Manning not only NEEDS me, he Wants me even more......to show up for the game and root on our team! :lol: