PDA

View Full Version : Dan Koppen as you've never seen him

rationalfan
01-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Something to lighten the mood around here during a playoff week: Dan Koppen urinating in the trees.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2013/01/broncos_player_peeing_team_video.php

BroncoNut
01-09-2013, 02:13 PM
bfd, but thanks, love me some Koppen

Dzone
01-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Now thats funny

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-09-2013, 02:38 PM
"Dan Koppen as he looks when not peeing."

:laugh:

DenBronx
01-09-2013, 02:54 PM
I heard that you can be put on the sex offendor list for peeing in public. A friend told me he knew someone who was peeing by a dumpster outside of a bar about 1am one night when a lady saw him. She reported it and he was put on the sex offendor list. My dad has a small bladder and cars rides are the worst....he makes alot of emergency pee off the side of the road type of stops. Not sure what kind of trouble you can get in if your are caught by the police.

CoachChaz
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
I heard that you can be put on the sex offendor list for peeing in public. A friend told me he knew someone who was peeing by a dumpster outside of a bar about 1am one night when a lady saw him. She reported it and he was put on the sex offendor list. My dad has a small bladder and cars rides are the worst....he makes alot of emergency pee off the side of the road type of stops. Not sure what kind of trouble you can get in if your are caught by the police.

I thought it depended on where you did it. Like within a certain proximity of a school or playground, etc. Peeing on a bar, I thought was only considered a disorderly conduct misdemeanor if the cop wanted to be a douche about it

DenBronx
01-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Ok just read up on it and people do get put on it for public urinating. There are 3 levels on the SOL. Peeing in public is level 1, which you don't have to register but that could be differant for some States.

I played football for a few years and this is very common for football players. There isnt always a bathroom nearby on football fields and if so they are very far. Sometimes you are practicing for hours.

Ravage!!!
01-09-2013, 03:05 PM
I was afraid to click the link, as I was worried it was going to be a naked koppen.

BroncoNut
01-09-2013, 03:27 PM
"Dan Koppen as he looks when not peeing."

:laugh:

that is cool. is that you in the 15 jersey? Dan doesn't look that humongous. or are yuou huge?

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
01-09-2013, 04:01 PM
that is cool. is that you in the 15 jersey? Dan doesn't look that humongous. or are yuou huge?

No, that's my son. I'm the older guy with the BSU hat on. :laugh:

That was two years ago when my son was 13. He's taller than I am now. He's a little over 6'0" now. I'm 5'11"

Broncfan1970
01-09-2013, 04:30 PM
I thought it depended on where you did it. Like within a certain proximity of a school or playground, etc. Peeing on a bar, I thought was only considered a disorderly conduct misdemeanor if the cop wanted to be a douche about it

Indecent exposure would be the charge

nyuk nyuk
01-09-2013, 04:43 PM
LOL I imagine that's going to go viral.

jhildebrand
01-09-2013, 06:10 PM
This would be a big deal if he were squatting.

Freyaka
01-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Lets hope he washed his hands before he handled the ball again....

smith49
01-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Ha. I noticed that on the main in one of the videos from yesterday. I rewound it a couple of times and showed it to my friend. I wondered if someone would notice it. That's funny. I can't remember exactly which video it was, but it was right after Babbin got done talking and they had a shot of manning working on the practice field. In the background for a brief moment you see a guy pissing in the trees. I wonder if its still up on the main or if they took it down.

nyuk nyuk
01-09-2013, 08:32 PM
The original video was edited and that part was cut out.

What wasn't cut out which I found interesting was Manning mentioning the Ravens-Colts game. Manning didn't refer to the Colts as the Colts, he called them "the opponent" of the Ravens.

Superchop 7
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Koppen was practicing a play designed to bid proper farewell to the Ravens.

It's called "cry me a yellow river".