PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2013 AFC Divisional Preview - DEN v BAL

EmDiggy
01-09-2013, 07:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPBy92-jEU

Good morning Broncos fans! Good luck this week!

Em

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 09:43 AM
You nailed it Em.

I do think you could have gone with Haloti Ngata as your X-Factor as well. If the Ravens get pressure up the middle it going to be tough sledding for the Broncos. I still think Denver would be able to pull a victory but it would just that much more big task. Like I you nailed it with Pitta given Denver's struggles against tight ends but in my mind you would have nailed it either way.

NightTerror218
01-09-2013, 01:36 PM
i like it, nice break down Em.

drewloc
01-09-2013, 04:51 PM
You nailed it Em.

I do think you could have gone with Haloti Ngata as your X-Factor as well. If the Ravens get pressure up the middle it going to be tough sledding for the Broncos. I still think Denver would be able to pull a victory but it would just that much more big task. Like I you nailed it with Pitta given Denver's struggles against tight ends but in my mind you would have nailed it either way.

I completely agree with you TX. Ngata is key for the Ravens. It helps us a ton with a healthy Kuper back though. All in all I like your assessment Em. Keep up the good work!

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 07:56 PM
I completely agree with you TX. Ngata is key for the Ravens. It helps us a ton with a healthy Kuper back though. All in all I like your assessment Em. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Drew. I understand Em's selection of Pitta and it makes considering how Denver has done against tight ends. I don't disagree with him on this at all. I just think if he had wanted pick Ngata he would have been right as well.

Agreed, having Kuper back is huge.