PDA

View Full Version : Should Von Miller do the Ray Lewis dance on Saturday?

cardoso
01-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Von is known for his QB Sack Dances after every sack........Should he do the Ray Lewis dance after his first sack on saturday??

I SAY YES!!!!!!!

GO GET EM VON!!!!

Pudge
01-09-2013, 01:00 AM
It's really complicated and it drags on forever. I say he just casually flips off ray at multiple points in the game

UnderArmour
01-09-2013, 01:02 AM
Absolutely not. Ray Lewis is a future Hall of Famer and it would be disrespectful to mock the man in his final game. It's one thing to copy Cam Newton and another entirely to copy Ray. We won't see it.

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 01:05 AM
It would be frowned upon. I think it would be great, but it would make him look bad to most.

Did you know Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women?

Pudge
01-09-2013, 01:07 AM
Did you know Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women?

Me too!!

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 01:08 AM
Me too!!

You need to quite holding hands with them hoes. You'll get the cooties.

Me? I'm always strapped.

Poet
01-09-2013, 01:14 AM
He's too classy to do it. It would fire up the Ravens and actually could hurt the team (potentially).

smith49
01-09-2013, 01:18 AM
I think a cool dance would be to act like you stabbed the qb and then run behind the defensive huddle and hide hoping they take the rap for it.

Or

Have Doom do the stabbing as Von pretends to drive the getaway car back to the huddle.

Just sayin......

smith49
01-09-2013, 01:20 AM
^^^^^^^ I honestly have forgotten the details of that whole mess so I'm sure the above is quite ridiculous. Just for laughs though.

Army Bronco
01-09-2013, 01:27 AM
I say no because i think his dance is stupid anyways.

smith49
01-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Or......since I just brushed up on my history

Miller could pretend to stab flacco on the ground then get up and pretend to be tearing off his clothes (suit) and discarding them into a trash can. Then on the next sack he could pretend to give out payoff money to others on the field.

A sack dance that takes two sacks to complete. Epic.

Magnificent Seven
01-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Von Miller could do the DX's crotch chops in front of Flacco and R. Lewis. Saying it loud, I got 2 words for you... SUCK IT! :D

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 01:59 AM
Or......since I just brushed up on my history

Miller could pretend to stab flacco on the ground then get up and pretend to be tearing off his clothes (suit) and discarding them into a trash can. Then on the next sack he could pretend to give out payoff money to others on the field.

A sack dance that takes two sacks to complete. Epic.

Seems fine. I don't see it breaking any rules.

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Speaking of Ray Lewis and killing people, he scared the shit out of me on Madden. I'll start it up and not be paying attention, then all of a sudden I hear Ray Lewis behind me.

Chef Zambini
01-09-2013, 02:36 AM
the entire team of broncos should mock the ray lewis girations fudge that murder mo fo !

I like the re-inactment of the stabbing incident too !

people should be reminded that ray lewis participated in a double-homicide !

smith49
01-09-2013, 02:36 AM
Speaking of Ray Lewis and killing people, he scared the shit out of me on Madden. I'll start it up and not be paying attention, then all of a sudden I hear Ray Lewis behind me.

That would be creepy. What do you imagine him wearing as he sneaks up behind you?? It's not the infamous white suit is it?? I bet it is now.

smith49
01-09-2013, 02:43 AM
[QUOTE=Chef Zambini;1828484]the entire team of broncos should mock the ray lewis girations fudge that murder mo fo !

I like the re-inactment of the stabbing incident too !

people should be reminded that ray lewis participated in a double-homicide ![/QUOTE

I don't know if he did it or not. I don't know if he was just an accomplice to it or not. I just know that there were many unanswered questions at one time and they suddenly just disappeared. Kinda like the white suit he wore to that party in Atlanta on the night two men were killed.

It's just interesting who we choose to immortalize and who we choose to crucify now days isn't it??

CrazyHorse
01-09-2013, 02:46 AM
YES!!! That would be awesome. If Ray gets a sack or tackle though he should give a Mile High salute.

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 03:12 AM
It's just interesting who we choose to immortalize and who we choose to crucify now days isn't it??

Who cares, as long as he can play football. That seems to be the attitude anyway. These aren't people. They are football players.

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 03:16 AM
YES!!! That would be awesome. If Ray gets a sack or tackle though he should give a Mile High salute.

He won't make it out of the mean streets of Denver..

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 03:17 AM
He won't make it out of the mean streets of Denver..

And by that, I mean he will get caught up in traffic behind a gay pride parade or a some stoners going 17 in a 55.

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 07:58 AM
No he shouldn't do that and it would be dispicable to re-inact the stabbing incident that Lewis is connected too. People died in that mess so there is nothing funning in a sack dance modeling that event. That people would even think that would be funny is tasteless.

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 08:05 AM
No he shouldn't do that and it would be dispicable to re-inact the stabbing incident that Lewis is connected too. People died in that mess so there is nothing funning in a sack dance modeling that event. That people would even think that would be funny is tasteless.

No one was serious about him doing that...

BroncoStud
01-09-2013, 10:19 AM
I hope Von does the Ray dance... That would be KILLER. Hopefully Kno-Sho will SLASH their defense too.

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 10:25 AM

There have been posts about it and none them seem indicate that it wasn't serious.

Mike
01-09-2013, 10:27 AM
No, it would be stupid. Simply putting a foot in Flacco's ass and sending Ray into retirement a loser is all he needs to do.

Chef Zambini
01-09-2013, 10:30 AM
No he shouldn't do that and it would be dispicable to re-inact the stabbing incident that Lewis is connected too. People died in that mess so there is nothing funning in a sack dance modeling that event. That people would even think that would be funny is tasteless.you are absolutly right! it would not be funny!
it would however be appropriate! it would say to the viewers,
"why are we glorifying this murder participant? "
how shallow for us to just ignore the deaths of two human beings just because this guy plays a mean game of football!
sorry, I am not going to be attending any michael vick parades any time soon, either.

I will see all you ray lewis enthusiasts at the OJ simpson banquet !

Chef Zambini
01-09-2013, 10:33 AM
The adiuo man at MILE HIGH should play Michel jacksoins "KILLER" right before they introduce ray lewis!
and no I am not kidding !

1uP
01-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I think it would be ok if Miles did it the entire game.

Lewis got his attention-whore dances and had his (in his mind) magnificent little outro on his own turf in last weeks game

Thnikkaman
01-09-2013, 10:50 AM
No. Von is not T.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzhUi-7U-Ho

Ravage!!!
01-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Absolutely not.

I'm betting that Ray Lewis is someone Von Miller looks up to, respects, and hopes to have a career that could be compared to someone like Ray Lewis. Mocking him would be something that would be considered disrespectful to one of the All-Time greats in football, on his last game of his career. I don't understand why any Broncos fan would want our player to show such a sign of disrespect on this particular stage and moment.

smith49
01-09-2013, 11:07 AM

There have been posts about it and none them seem indicate that it wasn't serious.

Well I guess you can blame me since I think I kinda started the whole stabbing sack dance thing. Although very relevant, I was definitely NOT serious about it actually happening. You are obviously welcome to that overly sensitive opinion, but from my view it would be more of a wake up to those out there that have glorified this man for years now and have completely forgotten what he got away with. (Allegedly). Just sayin......

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 11:13 AM
you are absolutly right! it would not be funny!
it would however be appropriate! it would say to the viewers,
"why are we glorifying this murder participant? "
how shallow for us to just ignore the deaths of two human beings just because this guy plays a mean game of football!
sorry, I am not going to be attending any michael vick parades any time soon, either.

I will see all you ray lewis enthusiasts at the OJ simpson banquet !

No it wouldn't appropriate. All it would do is cause Denver to be hit with an unsportsman like conduct penalty.

Who the hell glorifying th guy? Besides it being tasteless and inapropriate it would end being a costly penalty.

Mike has right as to what the correct response should be.

No, it would be stupid. Simply putting a foot in Flacco's ass and sending Ray into retirement a loser is all he needs to do.

Dapper Dan
01-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husband too, cuz they stabbing everybody up in here.

Ravage!!!
01-09-2013, 11:17 AM
Well I guess you can blame me since I think I kinda started the whole stabbing sack dance thing. Although very relevant, I was definitely NOT serious about it actually happening. You are obviously welcome to that overly sensitive opinion, but from my view it would be more of a wake up to those out there that have glorified this man for years now and have completely forgotten what he got away with. (Allegedly). Just sayin......

I actually think it's more important to recognize that this American was found to be innocent of charges.. and its actually time to let the man live his life without judging him at every step as if you know something the DA couldn't even take him to court on. Just sayin'

But lets not derail this thread, as this discussion has already derailed others this week.

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 11:20 AM

As I didn't get that out of your earlier exchange. I apologize.

Overly sensitive? No. Nor isn't glorifying the guy by saying it's inappropriate and tasteless. You might think it would funny until they marked off a 15 yard penalty against the defense.

weazel
01-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Von is known for his QB Sack Dances after every sack........Should he do the Ray Lewis dance after his first sack on saturday??

I SAY YES!!!!!!!

GO GET EM VON!!!!

I say he sacks Flacco, turns around and walks to the huddle while his teammates congratulate him, you now, like a classy player would do. I think Lewis' dance and most others are pathetic and show's a lack of respect to the game.

Ravage!!!
01-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Well, the sport IS purely entertainment. Its meant to be entertainment, and is marketed to be entertainment. The crowds and fans love the sack dances and TD celebrations. So its hard to say that its 'disrespectful' to the game, when the game itself bows to the crowd's pleasure.

weazel
01-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Well, the sport IS purely entertainment. Its meant to be entertainment, and is marketed to be entertainment. The crowds and fans love the sack dances and TD celebrations. So its hard to say that its 'disrespectful' to the game, when the game itself bows to the crowd's pleasure.

I wouldn't say the league bows to the crowd's pleasure. If that was the case, you wouldn't see 15 yard penalties when two guys dance instead of one.

slim
01-09-2013, 12:41 PM

I'm not sure how anyone would think it was serious.

Jeez, TX....get it together.

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure how anyone would think it was serious.

Jeez, TX....get it together.

It seems serious to me. I also apologized Slim.

slim
01-09-2013, 01:03 PM
It seems serious to me. I also apologized Slim.

OK, I am glad you apologized. I didn't want this great thread to end up in the black hole.

Ravage!!!
01-09-2013, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't say the league bows to the crowd's pleasure. If that was the case, you wouldn't see 15 yard penalties when two guys dance instead of one.

Bows may have been a strong word. However, it's entertainment either way.

Dzone
01-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Was it disrespectful of Von to mock Cam Newtons superman routine? Most everyone loved it!
If he mocks Ray Lewis and does a lewis dance, it might be in poor taste, but funny as hell.

Ravage!!!
01-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Was it disrespectful of Von to mock Cam Newtons superman routine? Most everyone loved it!
If he mocks Ray Lewis and does a lewis dance, it might be in poor taste, but funny as hell.

Sure, some will laugh. But many people laugh at distasteful things, people laugh at disgusting things, people laugh at racial things, people laugh at stupid things, because some people laugh at nearly almost anything that doesn't effect them directly.

But as a representative of the Broncos that Von Miller is, I believe he has enough respect for Ray Lewis' career to not mock on the last game of his incredible career. There are times when "shoving it down your throat" is acceptable (if not just tolerable), and then there are times when its not.

Personally, I wouldn't find it funny as hell, but embarrassing. Just as I found it to be when Portis ran around the field with a heavy weight belt on as a Bronco.

DenBronx
01-09-2013, 03:12 PM
It would be funny to me if Von did it but I don't want Von to be unliked or blasted in the media before the AFCCG. I want our guys to be all business.

I found it disrespectfull when the Lions were Tebowing after they sacked Tebow, well because Tebow is a pretty humble dude. Cam is just extremely cocky and I think what Von did was warranted.

But on Ray Lewis last game (even though I dont fully believe his stabbing story) I think we don't want the attention. Just let the guy retire already....I'm tired of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. I want them to go bye bye now.

artie_dale
01-09-2013, 05:00 PM
I personally think Von can't dance at all. So, even if he practiced the Ray Lewis dance, I'm pretty sure he would destroy it and it wouldn't even look the same. I love Von's post-sack-celebrations, but he'll never be on Dancing With The Stars when he's finished with football.

Chef Zambini
01-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Absolutely not.

I'm betting that Ray Lewis is someone Von Miller looks up to, respects, and hopes to have a career that could be compared to someone like Ray Lewis. Mocking him would be something that would be considered disrespectful to one of the All-Time greats in football, on his last game of his career. I don't understand why any Broncos fan would want our player to show such a sign of disrespect on this particular stage and moment. sorry, cant sit still
while you call an acomplice to MURDER an all time great.
Do you also refer to OJ as an all time great?
or Vick?
I dont see the NEED for VON or anyone else to show this POS ANY respect on or off the field, NONE !
football vs MURDER, I think my prioroties are in order!
I wouldnt call barry bonds an all time great either, and he didnt MURDER anybody or at the very LEAST help a buddy get away with MURDER !
double homicide, ray lewis a participant, wake up people, this is not a man deserving of your praise or consideration!
piss on him , thats what he is worthy of, piss on his rot in hell head.

smith49
01-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Ok ok ok. I Was officially joking about Von actually doing a sack dance with any kind of disrespectful connotations towards Ray. Not because I don't think it would be funny (cause it would be) but I'm positive it would get us a penalty and of course the media would just crucify Von.

However, let it be known to all. Ray Lewis was NEVER acquitted of the charges. He in fact plea bargained his way out of it by means of testifying against his buddies, and by serving a one year probation. Also, another interesting tidbit, on the night in question he was wearing a white suit A white suit that to this day has never been recovered. Also, he later settled for an undisclosed amount, with the daughter of one of the men that was murdered. To be fair, his two buddies were later acquitted because they had little or not enough evidence to prosecute. Apparently Rays testimony was not enough. The murders to this day remain unsolved.

Now, you can make whatever judgment you want and that's fine with me. But something is amiss with that whole situation IMO. That is why I choose not to jump on the Ray Lewis glorification bandwagon and why I threw out the idea of a mean spirited sack dance ( which again, I was not serious about him actually performing).

Love you guys.

ShaneFalco
01-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Do it, who cares if people frown upon, we here for a ring not for respect.

Dzone
01-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Yet there are still those Ray Lewis lovers who say he was found "innocent" of all charges.

Canmore
01-09-2013, 07:43 PM
I don't really care what Von does after he gets to Flacco. He can strip naked. Just get there... repeatedly.

VonMiller58
01-09-2013, 07:48 PM
I'd rather him not, don't add fuel to the fire, cause we all know Ray is going to be pumped regardless to play on more game, don't give him another reason to go off.

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 08:07 PM

As hypocritical as this sounds there is some huge differences. First, Cam has no problem showing up people when he's playing well. Second IIRC he and Von were at some kind of event priot to the season and Cam went a little to far with smack talk. Third, Ray Lewis has proven track record as winner. Finally, why take the chance on giving the Ravens one rally around.

TXBRONC
01-09-2013, 08:08 PM
I don't really care what Von does after he gets to Flacco. He can strip naked. Just get there... repeatedly.

He'll be arrested if he does that. :D

cardoso
01-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Absolutely not.

I'm betting that Ray Lewis is someone Von Miller looks up to, respects, and hopes to have a career that could be compared to someone like Ray Lewis. Mocking him would be something that would be considered disrespectful to one of the All-Time greats in football, on his last game of his career. I don't understand why any Broncos fan would want our player to show such a sign of disrespect on this particular stage and moment.

I could care less about Ray Lewis and his retirement. He had his retirement party at home last week! They are the enemies! We've been forced to go to Baltimore almost every year. This is payback! Screw the ravens and ray lewis' retirement or last game.

Miller if you're reading this give us the ray Lewis dance and send them home!!

T.K.O.
01-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Von should just make sure we beat the Ravens and move on to next week....if dancing helps....then by all means....dance your ass off Von !!!

Dzone
01-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Von Miller doesnt look up to Ray Lewis...he looks at ray lewis and thinks to himself "Damn, I dont want to turn out to be a douchebag like him"

Dapper Dan
01-10-2013, 12:27 AM
Von should do it after the game.

Dzone
01-10-2013, 12:28 AM
I could care less about Ray Lewis and his retirement. He had his retirement party at home last week! They are the enemies! We've been forced to go to Baltimore almost every year. This is payback! Screw the ravens and ray lewis' retirement or last game.

Miller if you're reading this give us the ray Lewis dance and send them home!!
Good post...