PDA

View Full Version : 9-Year NFL Vet Mike Adams Ready For His First-Ever Playoff Game

Denver Native (Carol)
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver Broncos safety Mike Adams is a 9-year veteran of the NFL and on Saturday he will be playing in his first-ever playoff game. It’s safe to say, he’s very excited.

“It feels great, you know, right about now I’d be on a beach somewhere drinking a mai-tai,” Adams said on Xfinity Monday Live! “It’s great to be playing now, finally getting those goals reached. Everybody’s ultimate goal is to have the confetti come down and get that trophy. It’s a great feeling knowing that I’m a step closer to it.”

Adams spent the bulk of his career with the Cleveland Browns, a team that hasn’t done well in the NFL in years. Part of the reason Adams wanted to come to Denver was to be playing in January.

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/01/08/9-year-nfl-vet-mike-adams-ready-for-his-first-ever-playoff-game/

pnbronco
01-08-2013, 11:49 PM
I'm so happy for Mike. He is such a class act and has turned into one of my favorite players this year. I'm just glad he gets to play in at least one play off game and hopefully 2 more to follow.

Mike has the 2nd most tackles this year. Wesley is first...a special group of guys....:D.

cmc0605
01-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Sure makes me happy I'm not a Browns fan...