PDA

View Full Version : The Broncos Rise

zbeg
01-04-2013, 10:06 AM
I don't know who made this, but wow. This gave me some serious goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wHZT4ZExHA

SR
01-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Saw that a while back. Hopefully they make a video after the season is over

zbeg
01-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Saw that a while back. Hopefully they make a video after the season is over

I'm really glad we have a bye and all, but man this week off is killing me. I absolutely cannot wait for next weekend.

hotcarl
01-04-2013, 10:20 AM
uh, I don't see what is so great about that.

SR
01-04-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm really glad we have a bye and all, but man this week off is killing me. I absolutely cannot wait for next weekend.

I'm really anxious too. This week has gone by so slow for me because I've been off all week. This weekend should be good football though.

SR
01-04-2013, 10:30 AM
uh, I don't see what is so great about that.

Same could be said about your posting.

chazoe60
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Same could be said about your posting.

What do you mean "could"?

zbeg
01-04-2013, 10:42 AM
I'm really anxious too. This week has gone by so slow for me because I've been off all week. This weekend should be good football though.

Incidentally, it freed up my weekend, which is good because it allowed me to take a trip that I otherwise wouldn't have taken. Where am I going this week? Look at the calendar...oh. I'm going to Denver.

(Mind = blown.)

SR
01-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Incidentally, it freed up my weekend, which is good because it allowed me to take a trip that I otherwise wouldn't have taken. Where am I going this week? Look at the calendar...oh. I'm going to Denver.

(Mind = blown.)

Too bad you weren't going to Denver next weekend

SR
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
What do you mean "could"?

Nut seems like he really likes hotcarl

zbeg
01-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Too bad you weren't going to Denver next weekend

Yeah, and I've even got tickets to the game (season tickets). Oh well. :-/

underrated29
01-04-2013, 10:58 AM
A guy overact the other site made it. I remember when he posted it before the season started

zbeg
01-04-2013, 11:03 AM
A guy overact the other site made it. I remember when he posted it before the season started

It's very sweet and it's got me in the mood for some playoff football. And PFM still seems like it's a dream.

Chef Zambini
01-04-2013, 11:39 AM
saw that a while back. Hopefully they make a video after the season is overgosh what are the odds?

Chef Zambini
01-04-2013, 11:46 AM
I'm with carl, that vid did little for me when i first saw it! more Tebow than PFM. not one moment of TT belongs in our 2012 season vid, unless its a shot of him standing on the corner with a suitcase in his hand and a bus ticket out of town !
unloading TT was one of the best moves JFE made in the off season !
it is probably the one move that lets him sleep well at night !
in the video there is the one scene where john is meekly applauding tebow while he clears the VOMIT from his throat ! thats the one scene that deserves to be a part of 2012.

BroncoNut
01-04-2013, 11:47 AM
pretty cool, thanks for sharing.

BroncoNut
01-04-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm with carl, that vid did little for me when i first saw it! more Tebow than PFM. not one moment of TT belongs in our 2012 season vid, unless its a shot of him standing on the corner with a suitcase in his hand and a bus ticket out of town !
unloading TT was one of the best moves JFE made in the off season !
it is probably the one move that lets him sleep well at night !
in the video there is the one scene where john is meekly applauding tebow while he clears the VOMIT from his throat ! thats the one scene that deserves to be a part of 2012.

I had a similar reaction to the JE applauding scene. He handled the Tebow thing really well, as best as could be. yay for John Elway. I also didn't think it was THAT great. enjoyed it. but too much TT and that imo really had little to nothing to do with the rise. maybe in an indirect way it did.