PDA

View Full Version : Assuming mike mccoy leaves

sneakers
01-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Do the broncos have any underlings they could promote, or do they hire from the outside (Jimmy Cauldwell), or just make Payeon Manning OC?

DenBronx
01-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Gase.

/thread.

SR
01-03-2013, 06:39 PM
Do the broncos have any underlings they could promote, or do they hire from the outside (Jimmy Cauldwell), or just make Payeon Manning OC?

You should pay attention to the other threads regarding this same topic sneak

DenBronx
01-03-2013, 07:24 PM
sneak...you should just pay attention in general. you suck.

BroncoWave
01-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Gase.

/thread.

You should pay attention to the other threads regarding this same topic sneak

Pretty much all that needs to be said. Way to drop the ball sneak.

LTC Pain
01-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Same discussion already going here Sneak: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php/471715-Bears-Request-to-Interview-McCoy

hotcarl
01-04-2013, 02:48 PM
my sources say they will take a serious look at Norv Turner, 3 head coaches on one team!

Ravage!!!
01-04-2013, 02:51 PM
my sources say they will take a serious look at Norv Turner, 3 head coaches on one team!

the Rams had ex-HCs at all points when they were with Vermeil....

I don't ahve a problem with that premise. They became HCs because they were very good at their coordinator positions to begin with.

(that being said, I don't want Norv Turner anywhere near our team)

WARHORSE
01-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Our offensive coordinator wears the number 18 on sundays.

Check him out. Hes pretty good.

Good luck Mike.

Chicago will tell us whether you were a puppet or a coach.

nyuk nyuk
01-04-2013, 09:08 PM
In all honesty, I'd suspected our offense would have been better without McD'oh here.

SR
01-04-2013, 09:09 PM
In all honesty, I'd suspected our offense would have been better without McD'oh here.

Huh?

DenBronx
01-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Man sneakers...you really screwed up big this time.

I'm still a bit shocked. Each time I kill some zombies on BlackOps2 tonight I will be thinking about you and this horrible thread.

hotcarl
01-05-2013, 12:31 AM
though i enjoy the term "mc'doh", i prefer mcdummy or mcduncealot or even mc&#*$Y#Y$#&**#^@ to it. i find it degrading to #&$^# ass@#$%s like mc# and Da#$% and #&$^ thoes #*$** $&%&& #((&#&@(# &$$&$ (@*#& &&%%&#(@(_)#($@#, however, tia, and tia of me when you tia.

edit:am editing :; this thread to make sure that i spelled tia right, in retrospect i owuld like to conversely say that in reality it may b3 need to sclean up some msdthere is a guard???? what // l ol olo why would there be a guard? hi, really? dshaha ohok okby

Superchop 7
01-05-2013, 04:05 AM
First off.....Hot Carl is showing gay tendencies.....which is cool if you come out of the closet.....but HotCarl......is still fighting it......it's OK......Carl....it's OK......when we shut our eyes.....it feels the same.

As far as OC, you either get Tom Moore or you blow. Offensive consultant for the Titans.......whatever......we get what we need. We don't need no stinkin badges.