PDA

View Full Version : HEALTHONE INJURY REPORT - Broncos - Chiefs

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2012, 04:10 PM
email received:

DENVER BRONCOS

OUT: CB Tracy Porter - Concussion.

DOUBTFUL: WR Trindon Holliday - Ankle.

QUESTIONABLE: G Chris Kuper - Ankle/Head.

PROBABLE: FB Chris Gronkowski - Hamstring; S Mike Adams - Knee; RB Knowshon Moreno - Ribs; WR Brandon Stokley - Quadricep; LB Danny Trevathan - Groin; WR Matthew Willis - Knee; T Ryan Clady - Shoulder; S Jim Leonhard - Thigh.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

OUT: WR Terrance Copper - Knee.

DOUBTFUL: DE Tyson Jackson - Foot.

QUESTIONABLE: T Branden Albert - Back; S Abram Elam - Quadricep; S Kendrick Lewis - Illness; CB Jalil Brown - Toe; WR Dexter McCluster - Illness; WR Josh Bellamy - Ankle; TE Tony Moeaki - Head; LB Tamba Hali - Illness.

PROBABLE: LB Cory Greenwood - Illness; RB Jamaal Charles - Illness; C/G Ryan Lilja - Back; OL Donald Stephenson - Illness; G Jon Asamoah - Thumb; S Eric Berry - Hand; G Russ Hochstein - Back; OL Rich Ranglin - Knee.

SR
12-28-2012, 04:14 PM
A lot of KC's questionable players are big impact guys.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2012, 05:52 PM
With Friday's announcement that Broncos returner Trindon Holliday is listed as "doubtful" for Sunday's regular season finale against visiting Kansas City with an ankle problem, attention turned to his probable replacements.

Safety Jim Leonhard (for punts) and cornerback Omar Bolden (kickoffs) both said they drew more work in practice this week.

"Punt returning is one of those things you have to do all the time," Leonhard said. "You'll forget real quick if you don't do it. It's just putting in a little more time all week and making sure you get your catches in and getting that comfort level back catching the ball."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22275667/broncos-leonhard-bolden-ready-replace-holliday-returns

Dean
12-28-2012, 08:54 PM
A lot of KC's questionable players are big impact guys.

I was not aware that the Chiefs had a lot of impact guys.

Canmore
12-28-2012, 09:16 PM

Brutal!

SR
12-28-2012, 09:22 PM

Oh? Last time I looked they had the same amount of Pro Bowl players as the Broncos.

Dean
12-29-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh? Last time I looked they had the same amount of Pro Bowl players as the Broncos.

:confused:An enigma. . . 2 and 13 does not sound like a team with much of anything. Even mediocre talent wins more than two games. :lol::lol:

MOtorboat
12-29-2012, 09:04 PM
:confused:An enigma. . . 2 and 13 does not sound like a team with much of anything. Even mediocre talent wins more than two games. :lol::lol:

Really?

Denver only won four with guys like Bailey, Dumervil, Clady, Williams, Dawkins, etc.

Shit happens in the NFL. Especially when you're quarterback play sucks.

Denver absolutely has to stop Jamaal Charles, and Hali, Johnson and Berry are pretty darn good defensive players.

SR
12-29-2012, 09:08 PM

So McCluster, Hali, Moeaki are not impact players? They're scrubs because they're on a 2-13 team? Oh.

turftoad
12-29-2012, 09:10 PM
Flowers?

Northman
12-29-2012, 09:16 PM
KC has talent, just no Qb and not very good coaching.

SR
12-29-2012, 09:35 PM
KC has talent, just no Qb and not very good coaching.

Don't tell Dean that. They're 2-13 so they're all scrubs.

Chef Zambini
12-30-2012, 02:29 AM
Flowers?for the deseased?

Joker56
12-30-2012, 03:58 AM
Hey now ...
It takes a lot of talent to lose 13 games... Its hard work ...
LOL

Chef Zambini
12-30-2012, 04:25 AM
KC has talent, just no Qb and not very good coaching.let's not forget the mid-season tragedy that renered this season meaningless for that organization.
dont get me wrong, they still suck,buit we hear the term "focus" often enough to know that itys exactly whats missing from this KC squad, and who can blame them?

BronColt
12-30-2012, 04:15 PM

It's ashame that no Broncos will be playing in the Pro Bowl this year.

Dean
12-30-2012, 06:00 PM

Red, I have got to apologize. All of KCs Pro Bowl players must be hurt because I spent the first half looking for one and couldn't find that level of play anywhere.;)

SR
12-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Red, I have got to apologize. All of KCs Pro Bowl players must be hurt because I spent the first half looking for one and couldn't find that level of play anywhere.;)

That's cute. I remember my first beer.

Dean
12-30-2012, 08:35 PM
Your memory is definitely better than mine but then 50 years ago was a while back. Have you seen the stats? A total of 93 yards rushing and 49 passing versus real pro bowl production (316 passing and 172 rushing).

SR
12-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Your memory is definitely better than mine but then 50 years ago was a while back. Have you seen the stats? A total of 93 yards rushing and 49 passing versus real pro bowl production (316 passing and 172 rushing).

Doesn't take away from the fact that KC has good, talented player. You're senile if you think otherwise.

Dean
12-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Okay, I'll leave you alone. My point is not that they have no talent but rather they are not playing like it.

SR
12-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Okay, I'll leave you alone. My point is not that they have no talent but rather they are not playing like it.

Then say that.