PDA

View Full Version : Back after a long break.

Crush05
12-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Back on the boards after taking some time away. The boards had gone out of control and to many people were bashing one another for giving an opinion. Glad to be back and to see that everyone seems to be on the same page. Go Broncos!

MasterShake
12-28-2012, 02:47 PM
Back on the boards after taking some time away. The boards had gone out of control and to many people were bashing one another for giving an opinion. Glad to be back and to see that everyone seems to be on the same page. Go Broncos!

Nah its all good here. We are mostly arguing about how awesome it is to be 13-3 and a Super Bowl favorite. That discussion has moved to the New York Jets Boards earlier this year.

chazoe60
12-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Whatever dude, you're still wrong.

What were we arguing about again?

Crush05
12-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Mastershake you should remember me. Chaz thanks for the laugh. I will work on being more active. Time to get back in the swing of things after putting up with all of the crap here in Houston since we moved here for work in January.

SR
12-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Mastershake you should remember me. Chaz thanks for the laugh. I will work on being more active. Time to get back in the swing of things after putting up with all of the crap here in Houston since we moved here for work in January.

Where about in Houston did you move?

Crush05
12-28-2012, 04:38 PM
Where about in Houston did you move?
We live up in Conroe/Montgomery next to lake Conroe.

SR
12-28-2012, 10:54 PM
We live up in Conroe/Montgomery next to lake Conroe.

Ah ok. My brother in law lives in Katy. My mother and father in law live in Channelview right on the river off I10...kinda hood. I love the Houston area.

Dapper Dan
12-29-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah, it can be pretty irritating sometimes. Taking a break is always good.

Skinny
12-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Been awhile since seeing you around here. Welcome back.

ShaneFalco
12-29-2012, 03:56 PM
nice to meet you

DenBronx
12-29-2012, 06:36 PM

Sorry I dont even remember you....but welcome back!

Oh....and there's still alot of arguing and bashing going on, just not as bad because we are winning. lol

Crush05
12-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Been awhile since seeing you around here. Welcome back.

Yes it has been Skinny, it is good to be back and see the boards are back to how they should be!!!

Crush05
12-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Sorry I dont even remember you....but welcome back!

Oh....and there's still alot of arguing and bashing going on, just not as bad because we are winning. lol

If you remember mtnman.....he and I always saw things the same way. Come soon enough a light bulb will come on. I also tagged the Jake the "Mistake" Plummer tag here and a lot of other sayings in the past. LOL