PDA

View Full Version : Telling you now, dont blame me. Blame Missy but i just had to share......

Northman
12-27-2012, 08:41 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/406731_453273361403425_1649738002_n.jpg
:laugh:

hotcarl
12-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Wow, completely immature and one of the most offensive things i have ever seen. I will be reporting this to the Moderator Team. You do know there are CHILDREN on this board . You crossed the line and you need to go down like Bodie from the classic move "Point Break". Enjoy your ban, i hope it was worth it.

I think "missy" should be banned too, FYI. TIA MODS!!!

tubby
12-27-2012, 09:34 PM
August called and wants its joke back.

LTC Pain
12-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Muhahahaha, totally hilarious!!! Keep it coming North :)

ShaneFalco
12-27-2012, 10:35 PM
We won the superbowl?

Simple Jaded
12-27-2012, 11:01 PM
We won the superbowl?

Who is "we", Ramfan?.......

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 11:04 PM
I dont know whats funnier, the joke or carls false indignation !

Army Bronco
12-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Looks like Tebow was praying in the ghetto from the ugly graffiti in the background.

Simple Jaded
12-27-2012, 11:10 PM
And his mama cries.
Cause if there's one that she don't need it's another hungry mouth to feed.
In the ghetto.

In the ghetto.......

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 11:36 PM
elvis has entered the building.

Dzone
12-27-2012, 11:42 PM
Tebow will be a great Argonaut

ShaneFalco
12-28-2012, 12:19 AM
Who is "we", Ramfan?.......

Lol at this....Questioning fanhood. What are you 10?

Simple Jaded
12-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Lol at this....Questioning fanhood. What are you 10?

I don't question your fanhood.......of the Rams.......

ShaneFalco
12-28-2012, 12:43 AM
Yea I post on Broncos forums because I only like the rams. Forget about those Denver Broncos. It's not like I live in Denver or anything

ShaneFalco
12-28-2012, 12:44 AM
/wrists

Simple Jaded
12-28-2012, 12:46 AM
Yea I post on Broncos forums because I only like the rams. Forget about those Denver Broncos. It's not like I live in Denver or anything

You're on Broncos MB but from what l can tell most of your posting about the Rams, Tim Tebow or how the Rams need Tim Tebow.......

ShaneFalco
12-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Oh so in your world. Even thou I'm constantly going to games .family friends of coaching staff..wearing a miller jersey. I'm just a Tebow rams fan that hates the team of the forum I post on.....

You got problems.

Army Bronco
12-28-2012, 02:35 AM
And his mama cries.
Cause if there's one that she don't need it's another hungry mouth to feed.
In the ghetto.

In the ghetto....... I liked the Eric Cartman version better than Elvis's...lol

sneakers
12-28-2012, 04:17 AM
Wow, completely immature and one of the most offensive things i have ever seen. I will be reporting this to the Moderator Team. You do know there are CHILDREN on this board . You crossed the line and you need to go down like Bodie from the classic move "Point Break". Enjoy your ban, i hope it was worth it.

HC totally redeemed himself with this.

Northman
12-28-2012, 05:39 AM

You know i cant take it being locked up in a cage man....

Chef Zambini
12-28-2012, 10:50 AM
there are times when a man needs to get his mind right. he wants it, so he gets it. he needs it, so he gets it. a man puts himself in that box.

sorry, just quoting from memory here, cool hand luke.

TXBRONC
12-28-2012, 11:18 AM
That is funny. :lol:

ShaneFalco
12-28-2012, 11:34 AM
hotcarl sig is awesome as well

GEM
12-28-2012, 11:38 AM
You're on Broncos MB but from what l can tell most of your posting about the Rams, Tim Tebow or how the Rams need Tim Tebow.......

The Rams need Tim Tebow? What happened to Sam Bradford??? :lol: Poor kid did have to deal with the QB killa McDaniels for a year, but I would venture to say that even after getting assimilated by one McDumb****, he's still light years ahead of one Mr. Tim Tebow.

Northman
12-28-2012, 12:49 PM

The Rams need Tim Tebow? What happened to Sam Bradford??? :lol: Poor kid did have to deal with the QB killa McDaniels for a year, but I would venture to say that even after getting assimilated by one McDumb****, he's still light years ahead of one Mr. Tim Tebow.

Indeed.

ShaneFalco
12-28-2012, 04:27 PM
he is when he is protected. right now he is never protected and on the run. Tebow would hide the Rams o line problems

Northman
12-28-2012, 06:05 PM
he is when he is protected. right now he is never protected and on the run. Tebow would hide the Rams o line problems

Not really.

Why are you thinking so short termed? Dont you want what is best for your team in the long run?

MOtorboat
12-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Not really.

Why are you thinking so short termed? Dont you want what is best for your team in the long run?

I'm not sure how Tebow helps an offensive line.

People were wanting Clady cut at the end of the season last year, or suggesting Denver shouldn't pay him, and let him go to free agency this year.

Northman
12-28-2012, 06:10 PM
I'm not sure how Tebow helps an offensive line.

People were wanting Clady cut at the end of the season last year, or suggesting Denver shouldn't pay him, and let him go to free agency this year.

Well, there's no doubt his running poses a problem.

But, your correct and even the oline for Denver said it was difficult to block for Tim because they never knew where he was. People tend to forget that Tim was sacked A LOT last year despite having the running ability. But you can only get by with that type a play for so long anyway so your still going to have to be able to pass the ball down the field with consistency and accuracy.

Simple Jaded
12-29-2012, 12:07 AM

No, apparently Sam Bradford is a bust who the Rams would love to trade for Tim Tebow because Jeff Fisher liked Vince Young and Steve McNair but can't because of the cap hit that would cripple the Rams for about another couple months, or so.......

Chef Zambini
12-29-2012, 02:51 AM
dear people, for the last time, I hope...
tebow is so worthless as a passer he cant even replace mark sanchez!
NEITHER of them will EVER get a starting job in the NFL as a QB after this season !
beween the two of them they wont win 10 games COMBINED as a QB in the NFL !t
and if somehow, they did over the span of the next 12 years manage to amass 10 victories, 8 of them would belong to sanchez!
Steve young , who is not a mean, nasty or vindictive person, who was a great supporter of TT and who shares many of the same great human qualities, watched tebow in training camp for a week, and came away saying, "after watching him throw I had to ask myself, is this kid really left handed"
TEBOW is that aweful !
he sucks more than a black hole in space !
great human being, poor excuse for an NFL QB.
hes a freakin fullback !
wake up timy supporters, face reaLITY

Dzone
12-29-2012, 03:33 AM
Once Tebow gets his footwork down, he will be fine.:coffee:Tebow is destined for stardom

Chef Zambini
12-29-2012, 01:18 PM
tebow already has stardom / celebrity.
what he does not have are the innate skills to be a viable NFL QB
the hardest working guy on the planet, has had 4 off seasons to get ready and prepare for the NFL, to work on his mechanics and all the rest.
he does not have what it takes. part of which is smarts, but nobody wants to be the one to say that TT is too dumb for the job. but I am not afraid to say I think thats a big part of the problem.

gnomeflinger
12-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Oh so in your world. Even thou I'm constantly going to games .family friends of coaching staff..wearing a miller jersey. I'm just a Tebow rams fan that hates the team of the forum I post on.....

You got problems.

(The lady) doth protesteth too much, methinks.

ShaneFalco
12-29-2012, 01:51 PM
(The lady) doth protesteth too much, methinks.

hahaha

Dzone
12-29-2012, 04:16 PM
The Tebow threads are sometimes the most fun to read.

weazel
12-29-2012, 04:19 PM

vlord is turning another thread into a Rams thread...

jk, had to say it after reading Jaded's post

DenBronx
12-29-2012, 06:51 PM
buawahahahahaha

ohhh North you just couldnt resist could you? I'm sharing over on BroncoPlanet (facebook)

Northman
12-29-2012, 06:56 PM
buawahahahahaha

ohhh North you just couldnt resist could you? I'm sharing over on BroncoPlanet (facebook)

I felt like Stimpy and the big shiny red button......

tomjonesrocks
12-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Hey-oh!

Poor Tim. Good guy doesn't always win. It sucks.

GEM
12-31-2012, 10:31 AM

Tebow compounds o line problems ten fold. He took one of the top olines in the NFL and made them look downright terrible.

gregbroncs
12-31-2012, 10:51 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/406731_453273361403425_1649738002_n.jpg
:laugh:I'm totally putting this on my facebook wall when the Broncos win the superbowl. :)