PDA

View Full Version : PLAYERS miss practice. (A.I. says, 'practice? " )

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 12:56 PM
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/12/27/denver-broncos-practice-without-three-key-players-wednesday/
maybe we will get lucky and the injury bug will make the decision for fox an easier one concerning holiday.
JMHO, i dont think he is worth the risk !

topscribe
12-27-2012, 01:17 PM
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/12/27/denver-broncos-practice-without-three-key-players-wednesday/
maybe we will get lucky and the injury bug will make the decision for fox an easier one concerning holiday.
JMHO, i dont think he is worth the risk !
Welcome back, Zam! :welcome:

Even though I disagree with you about Holliday . . .

slim
12-27-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't necessarily disagree with you sentiment, but our "hands guy" can't catch a punt either.

At this point, we have to roll with Holiday, IMO.

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 01:21 PM
fair catch and our O takes the field.
or...
holiday and pray.
I guess I am just not a religous man.
righteous, yes, religous, not so much.
but I definatly have more FAITH in manning over holiday.

(and no, zambashers, I did not just suggest that PFM should field punts)

silkamilkamonico
12-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Hoping for an injury regarding one of our most dynamic players?

Unbelievable....

Why don't you just say you want Denver to lose so you can be proven right about the season.

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 01:29 PM
he HAS an injury, not HOPING for one.
not hoping for a fumble or a bad decision either.
just fearful that one or the other is inevitable with holiday.
But thanks, silky, you are right on cue.

tomjonesrocks
12-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Everything I have read so far seems to indicate Holliday will miss the game.

If the fumbles are in his head now, with no regular season games to get confidence back he may very well be unusable in the playoffs. Though now I am worried about Leonard as well.

slim
12-27-2012, 02:21 PM

If the fumbles are in his head now, with no regular season games to get confidence back he may very well be unusable in the playoffs. Though now I am worried about Leonard as well.

If Holiday can't go, they may as well go without a punt returner. There is absolutely nothing good that can come from Leonard returning punts.

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 02:28 PM
bolden?
helo?
he too is in the mix. actually I would like to see both get chances in this final game.
I am looking for ball security, not 'magic"

BroncoNut
12-27-2012, 02:43 PM
yeah Zam, that woudl be great to have Manning back there fielding punts, that is brilliant. Plus he will have the incentive to get good field position since he will be the quarterback assuming he's still in one piece.

absolute genius Zam

hotcarl
12-27-2012, 03:33 PM
we could bring in tebow as a 3rd down QB and punt returner, if not this year then next. he seems to want out NYC imho, food for thought at the very least...

TXBRONC
12-28-2012, 12:01 PM
bolden?
helo?
he too is in the mix. actually I would like to see both get chances in this final game.
I am looking for ball security, not 'magic"

Hello do you know Bolden fumbled a kickoff against the Chargers in week 6? :coffee:

Chef Zambini
12-28-2012, 12:33 PM
yes, thats one fumble. holiday has dropped the ball in EVERY single game he has played and has numerous, questionable decisions in performing his duties.
What about stokely?
hasnt he fielded kicks in the past?
I just dont feel secure about holiday, sorry.
I would rather fair catch the punt or take the ball on the 20 for every kick-off than risk coughing the ball up with holiday. yes, he has 2 TDs, but he has also been neglegent a dozen timeswhen you count the mental as well as physical mishaps.
I dont consider him worth the risk.
apparently, neither did KUBIAK !
I think holidays injury is a BLESSING, and I hope whomever takes over the duties demonstrates ball security as the absolute #1 priority !

if we were the cardinals with the cardinal offense, holiday would be worth the risk,
but we aint the cards.

we are the broncos with a PFM led offense!
lets make sure he gets to jog on to the field after our opponents kick the ball !

TXBRONC
12-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Holliday hasn't fumbled in every game that's just not accurate. You started bitched about Holliday from the first time he made a mistakey et you can excuse Bolden mistake which actually cost us points.

Thankfully you don't make the decisions and I find it tasteless to for anyone to be happy about player being injured.

Chef Zambini
12-28-2012, 03:14 PM
every single game he has but the ball on the ground. wether or not it was 'recognized' like when he was credited for a td when he did NOT cross the goal line, thats anothjer matter!
if you prefer to ignore reality, thats your perogative, i just dont want to hear anything other than an apology from you to me when holiday does turn the ball over in the play-offs because , if he does play, it is enevitable!
i guarantee it !
(no, zam bashers, that is not the same as WANTING it or hoping for it)
holiday is a costly mistake just waiting to happen!
a great return, maybe.
a costly turnover, guaranteed.
so says zambini the soothsayer.

Chef Zambini
12-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Holliday hasn't fumbled in every game that's just not accurate. You started bitched about Holliday from the first time he made a mistakey et you can excuse Bolden mistake which actually cost us points.

Thankfully you don't make the decisions and I find it tasteless to for anyone to be happy about player being injured.
yes because yoiu are not happy with porters replacements.
thanks for misrepresenting what I said regareding injury, you can take your place in the box.

Nomad
12-28-2012, 04:02 PM

I'd give Jacob Hester a try. He returned some punts for LSU that I can remember. He's not the fastest but he's sure handed and will get positive yardage.

I don't understand why people are expecting so much out of Holliday. He's hot and cold and always has been. I still believe the size of the ball compared to him is a big factor on mishandling the ball, but when he is on his game, he is great.

BroncoNut
12-28-2012, 06:54 PM
we could bring in tebow as a 3rd down QB and punt returner, if not this year then next. he seems to want out NYC imho, food for thought at the very least...

very much food for thought. Inciteful post and thanks

TXBRONC
12-28-2012, 07:21 PM
every single game he has but the ball on the ground. wether or not it was 'recognized' like when he was credited for a td when he did NOT cross the goal line, thats anothjer matter!
if you prefer to ignore reality, thats your perogative, i just dont want to hear anything other than an apology from you to me when holiday does turn the ball over in the play-offs because , if he does play, it is enevitable!
i guarantee it !
(no, zam bashers, that is not the same as WANTING it or hoping for it)
holiday is a costly mistake just waiting to happen!
a great return, maybe.
a costly turnover, guaranteed.
so says zambini the soothsayer.

Apparently you either need to see an eye doctor or you haven't watched a single and are pulling this out of your butt. Because no he has not put the ball on the ground in every single game. Making crap up doesn't make you a soothsayer it makes you foolish. From my experience thus you don't know crap about football.

TXBRONC
12-28-2012, 07:24 PM
yes because yoiu are not happy with porters replacements.
thanks for misrepresenting what I said regareding injury, you can take your place in the box.

Yes every time you get called for the foolish and blatantly wrong things you say you're being misrepresented. That's childish.

TXBRONC
12-28-2012, 07:25 PM
I'd give Jacob Hester a try. He returned some punts for LSU that I can remember. He's not the fastest but he's sure handed and will get positive yardage.

I don't understand why people are expecting so much out of Holliday. He's hot and cold and always has been. I still believe the size of the ball compared to him is a big factor on mishandling the ball, but when he is on his game, he is great.

What do you mean always has been? He's a rookie.

BroncoWave
12-28-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't necessarily disagree with you sentiment, but our "hands guy" can't catch a punt either.

At this point, we have to roll with Holiday, IMO.

So because he muffed ONE punt he can't catch a punt either? Leonhard's hands have still been WAY more steady than Holliday's this season.

BroncoWave
12-28-2012, 07:43 PM
If Holiday can't go, they may as well go without a punt returner. There is absolutely nothing good that can come from Leonard returning punts.

Because Leonhard muffed one punt? Yeah, I can see how that means nothing good can come from him returning another punt.

Joel
12-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I've never had a problem with Leonhard; at least he doesn't give me flashbacks of Quan Cosby. We don't have to start every drive at midfield; I hear our offense is pretty good.

Nomad
12-28-2012, 11:52 PM
What do you mean always has been? He's a rookie.

He played college football before the NFL

Chef Zambini
12-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Yes every time you get called for the foolish and blatantly wrong things you say you're being misrepresented. That's childish.you misrepresented what I said about his injury, completely seperaste from how I enumerated his fumbling. two seperate issues, yet you try to use one to bolster your accusations regarding the other.
nioce try, but blatantly wrong ! I never sdaid i was happy he was injured or hoped he would get injured or was glad about his injury!
not even close to what I said! it is that misrepresentation by YOU that i pointed out !
anyone with all games recorded can view the tape and see that holiday has put the ball on the ground in every game he played, some were fumbles out of bounds that did not get called, others the whisle blown before hand, and yet others nullified due to penalty . I already highlighted the one where he FAILED to carry the ball across the goalline. listen, you want to bury your head in the sand, fine, just remeber who continued to try to tell you holiday is not worth the risk !
and to be honest I think our coaches have already come to that conclusion and this injury just gives them an "alibi".

underrated29
12-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Zambians you are one craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy asss MF'R!

Yes I know, quite random. Yes, I knit, I have been drinking, butbthisnthesd remindedm e of our greatness. And I still like you. Bt I just or my first game of my hockey tourney and I am totally in the wrong thread I just realistic. My fault moods. Thought I was in the message for the great Zambians.

*ps, I'm watching worlds deadliest right now and there is a cougar and thse effers can jump man. Like big ass frogs they just hop all around. I'm telling you