PDA

View Full Version : Denver Broncos' tunnel-vision mantra leading to season of success

Denver Native (Carol)
12-25-2012, 10:03 PM
After the Broncos' video department has completed its work of packaging snippets of Kansas City game tape, specific for each Denver position coach, some time likely will be spent on gathering pertinent plays and formations of teams the Broncos could face in the playoffs.

Just don't expect Broncos coach John Fox to take a peek.

"Nope, because then I wouldn't be keeping my focus," Fox said Monday.

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22256861/broncos-tunnel-vision-mantra-leading-season-success

Chef Zambini
12-26-2012, 02:58 AM
thanks for posting this, it is exactly what got the broncos where they are, by not looking past the task at hand !
"focus on the little picture and the biug picture will take care of itself!
bingo !

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 12:47 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/broncos-stay-bland-focused-090203967--nfl.html

more of the same!
our broncos are keeping their heads focused on the task at hand!
a mentality that has served them well !

broncofaninfla
12-27-2012, 12:57 PM
As a fan I try not to look too far ahead either BUT I have to admit I'm excited about this teams potential. We have a legit shot of going all the way with this team.

Nomad
12-27-2012, 12:59 PM
I expect the Chiefs to play a tough game like last time.....I'm glad the BRONCOS are focused on that game. I would like the BRONCOS to work on finishing drives in the first half with touchdowns.

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 12:59 PM
whats it like being a legitimate bronco fan in tebow country?

Chef Zambini
12-27-2012, 01:06 PM
I expect the Chiefs to play a tough game like last time.....I'm glad the BRONCOS are focused on that game. I would like the BRONCOS to work on finishing drives in the first half with touchdowns.the cheifs are in line for the top pick in the draft, does a meaningless victory really help them/
after an inspired win following the homicide/ suicide, this has been a team in depressin and dire need of counceling.
I honestly dont think the cheifs have the mindset for a victory, even against a division opponent.
they cant fool themselves into thinking the broncos are the boogie man. undertandably, this cheifs team has lost their competitive fire.after going up 21-0 in the first half, I expect to see BROCK for the remainder of the game.

Nomad
12-27-2012, 01:11 PM
the cheifs are in line for the top pick in the draft, does a meaningless victory really help them/
after an inspired win following the homicide/ suicide, this has been a team in depressin and dire need of counceling.
I honestly dont think the cheifs have the mindset for a victory, even against a division opponent.
they cant fool themselves into thinking the broncos are the boogie man. undertandably, this cheifs team has lost their competitive fire.after going up 21-0 in the first half, I expect to see BROCK for the remainder of the game.

Top picks don't mean squat to them. They've been in the top 10 too many times and still a bottom feeder. They shouldn't be a football team if they don't come in with the mindset of trying to pull off an upset.

broncofaninfla
12-27-2012, 01:20 PM

It's actually humorous. Last season the sports bars here in Panama City were LOADED with #15 Broncos jerseys, I felt like I was back in Denver at times. Have to admit it was cool having other people to high five with BUT it was clear these guys were "TEBOW" fans and not Broncos fans. I hate to say it but there was a significant number of ignorant football fans among them. If a play went well it was to Tebows credit if a play failed, they blamed it on coaching and Elway. No kidding, there were some that felt Elway was jealous of Tebow and wanted him to fail. I have to admit though, I drank the Kool aid and liked Tebow but once Manning came into the picture it was a no brainer. There are still Tebow fans here that HATE Elway for trading TT away and going with Manning, even after the year Manning and company have put together. it's crazy. But yeah, long story short, there aren't very many "real" Broncos fans in my neck of the woods (Panama City Beach Florida) .

Nomad
12-27-2012, 01:22 PM

Awesome bass fishing!