PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick-Breast Cancer

Nomad
11-07-2007, 03:40 PM
My wife received this email about lipstick which contains lead. If this is old news then I'll delete this thread but this goes out to the ladies of the board and we all have women in our lives whether mother, wives, sisters, daughters, etc.

The email reads: "Something to consider next time you go shopping for lipstick...this comes from a doctor who works in the breast cancer unit at Mt. Sinai Hospital in Toronto, his name is Dr. Nahid Neman. If there is a female you care about, share this with her.

Recently a lipstick called "Red Earth" decreased in price from $67 to $9.90 because it contained lead which causes cancer. There are numerous brands was found to contain lead: Christian Dior, Lancome, Clinique, Y.S.L., Estee Lauder, Shiseido, Red Earth, Chanel (lip conditioner), Market America Motines lipstick. The higher the lead content, the greater the chances are of causing cancer. After doing testing on all lipsticks, it was found that the Y.S.L. lipstick contained the most amount of lead. Watch out for the lipsticks which is supposed to stay longer, because if the lipstick stays longer, it is because it has the higher lead content.

Here is the test you can do yourselves to see if the lipstick has lead:
1. Put some lipstick on your hand
2. Use a Gold ring to scratch on the lipstick
3. If the lipstick colour changes to black, then you know the lipstick contains lead.

This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and to remind females dioxin carcinogens causes cancer, especially breast cancer."

anton...
11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
its a good thing i only use lipstick on the weekends...

:foilhat:
________
LIVE SEX (http://livesexwebshows.com/)