PDA

View Full Version : 2012 NFL Power Rankings: Week 17

Denver Native (Carol)
12-24-2012, 05:50 PM
And the trend continues.

For the third straight week, there's a new team on top. With the San Francisco 49ers going down Sunday night, our voters (ESPN.com's John Clayton, ESPN.com's Ashley Fox, NFC East blogger Dan Graziano, AFC North blogger Jamison Hensley and NFC West blogger Mike Sando) have elevated the Denver Broncos, winners of a league-best 10 straight.

Can Denver, which almost fell out of the top 20 in early October, do something San Francisco, New England and Houston could not in recent weeks -- hold serve at No. 1? You have to like its chances.

rest - http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/17

DenBronx
12-24-2012, 06:40 PM
I was going to post this but something told me Carol had it covered. I never worry about an article getting missed because good ol Carol doesn't let anything slip by. lol

NFL and many other had us ranked #1 last week....ESPN is finally jumping on board. We're not flying under the radar anymore ladies and gentlemen.

Now we just need to stay on top where we belong!

tomjonesrocks
12-24-2012, 06:48 PM
I guess the fact they had Denver almost out of the top 20 in October shows how accurate the rankings are.

BroncoWave
12-24-2012, 06:50 PM
I guess the fact they had Denver almost out of the top 20 in October shows how accurate the rankings are.

So a team that was 2-3 at the time and not playing all that well should have been given a high ranking?

DenBronx
12-24-2012, 06:56 PM
We deserved no better than 15-25 when we were 2-3. They had it right....we got hot and they also have it right now. This team is alot better now.

Chef Zambini
12-25-2012, 01:46 PM
what's the name of the trophy they give out for top ranking?
rankings/ schmankings!
how many different teams have appeared at the top of this list during the season?
the 49ers are ranked ahead of the seahawks/
WTF should that tell you !
our broncos are playing great!
I hope the players dont think this ranking crap has anything to do with gameday !
this is just media crap.