PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' John Fox seeks 100th win, endorses Peyton Manning for MVP

Denver Native (Carol)
12-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Everybody else is weighing in on the NFL MVP race, why can't Broncos coach John Fox?

The MVP award is largely between Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson, although quarterbacks Tom Brady from New England and Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers also figure to receive consideration.

"Obviously I might be a little biased and with all due respect to everybody involved, I think what's unique about Peyton ... he's done it in a new city with a new team," Fox said at his Monday press conference. "At that position in my personal opinion that's what separates him from the rest of the field."

rest - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22254709/broncos-john-fox-seeks-100th-win-endorses-peyton

DenBronx
12-24-2012, 04:50 PM
John Fox makes his case for Peyton Manning for MVP

The NFL Most Valuable Player award seems to be a two-man race heading into Week 17, with Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning the contenders. Vikings coach Leslie Frazier has already gone on the record as saying there’s no doubt that Peterson is the MVP, and it’s not surprising that Fox has now come out to vocally support Manning.

Fox said at his press conference today that he believes Manning deserves the honor because Manning has had to adjust to a new team and new teammates and has made that adjustment flawlessly in his first season in Denver.

“Obviously I might be a little biased and with all due respect to everybody involved, I think what’s unique about Peyton . . . he’s done it in a new city with a new team,” Fox said. “At that position, in my personal opinion, that’s what separates him from the rest of the field.”

READ FULL ARTICLE:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/24/john-fox-makes-his-case-for-peyton-manning-for-mvp/

DenBronx
12-24-2012, 04:53 PM
I would give them co-MVP awards and Manning CBPOY....because his injury was way more serious.

SR
12-24-2012, 05:04 PM
I would give them co-MVP awards and Manning CBPOY....because his injury was way more serious.

Manning's injury wasn't football related, which is why I think AP gets CBPOY.

DenBronx
12-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Manning's injury wasn't football related, which is why I think AP gets CBPOY.

So the shots Manning has took over time wasnt football related?

wtf???

SR
12-24-2012, 07:13 PM

wtf???

The injury wasn't football related. Go to school.

DenBronx
12-24-2012, 09:47 PM
For Christmas ill direct you to google or yahoo to read up how Mannings bulging disc in neck eventually gave out from wear and tear over time. Injuries like that dont "just happen". He didnt slip on a McDonalds bag or anything. Tony Dungy is on record saying what I am telling you right now. So...ill believe him over an internet junkie anyday.

You can also believe aliens built the pyramids if you want.

Merry Christmas bro!

wtf???

The injury wasn't football related. Go to school.

SR
12-24-2012, 10:39 PM
For Christmas ill direct you to google or yahoo to read up how Mannings bulging disc in neck eventually gave out from wear and tear over time. Injuries like that dont "just happen". He didnt slip on a McDonalds bag or anything. Tony Dungy is on record saying what I am telling you right now. So...ill believe him over an internet junkie anyday.

You can also believe aliens built the pyramids if you want.

Merry Christmas bro!

A bulging disc doesn't mean it was a football injury. While he does play football and had an injury doesn't mean he sustained the injury during football. I have a degenerative disc in my back and degenerative cartilage in my knees. I've been an aircraft mechanic for the last nine years but that doesn't mean it's the cause of my injuries.