PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2010 goes metal

Northman
08-14-2009, 04:13 PM
******* FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it. Finally, this football game isnt watered down with 90% rap and emo music. Although there isnt a lot of songs on here as usual this is some of the stuff it has on which REALLY surprised me.

Judas Priest- Painkiller
Iron Maiden- Aces High
Black Sabbath- Paranoid
Mastodon- Divinations
Korn- Blind
Pantera- Walk

Other Notables:

System of a Down- Sugar
Helmet- Unsung
Slipknot- Duality
Killswitch Engage- Reckoning
Alice n Chains- Them Bones

MasterShake
08-14-2009, 05:20 PM
******* FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it. Finally, this football game isnt watered down with 90% rap and emo music. Although there isnt a lot of songs on here as usual this is some of the stuff it has on which REALLY surprised me.

Judas Priest- Painkiller
Iron Maiden- Aces High
Black Sabbath- Paranoid
Mastodon- Divinations
Korn- Blind
Pantera- Walk

Other Notables:

System of a Down- Sugar
Helmet- Unsung
Slipknot- Duality
Killswitch Engage- Reckoning
Alice n Chains- Them Bones

Played this a little today after I bought it and kept hearing Rage Against the Machine.

Northman
08-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Yea, ive been playing it a little too. ironically i still found myself getting a new QB. lol

Requiem / The Dagda
08-14-2009, 09:41 PM
I really like the gameplay this year, the more realistic levels for players too. I sold my XBOX and games for 200 bucks over half a year ago, big mistake. Looks like I'll be getting another perhaps.

Shazam!
08-14-2009, 09:46 PM
I hate that EA aways went with hip hop and rap even in Fight Night. Glad they didn't here.

AlWilsonizKING
08-14-2009, 11:22 PM
IMO it's because a majority of the NFL star players are black.....and a lot of them play Madden.

Just my opinion though.

PEACE!!!

jrelway
08-16-2009, 11:10 AM
gameplays better, musics better (they even have tupac on here!) playcalling screen is better. losing jay cutler hurts cause i gotta say orton sucks a fat one in this game. hillis is a beast in 2010. highlight sticking with this guy is much fun.

sneakers
09-13-2009, 01:23 AM
IMO it's because a majority of the NFL star players are black.....and a lot of them play Madden.

Just my opinion though.

PEACE!!!

I wonder what black people listened to before rap music?!?!?!?!?!!?!!

nbenallo33
09-13-2009, 03:30 AM
i know the music on 10 is so much better now... Loves the metal!

Shazam!
09-13-2009, 07:36 AM
Irrelevent to topic, but sales did not meet expectations this year. The Wii version was a major flop, no surprise there.