PDA

View Full Version : Patriots v Denver in post season (breakdown)

NEPatriots
12-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Ok, so you wanted facts, let's talk facts.
I'll explain exactly why I'm not scared of you and make a few statements in response to a lot of things I see from Bronco fans

1. "We're way better than we were in week 5!!" - Denver Fans.

Seriously... I'm really curious... Do you think that the Broncos are the only team that has improved since week 5? Do you really think that Denver has improved in a bubble and the rest of the NFL has regressed or stayed the same?

Since week #5, New England has emerged in dominant fashion as the #1 offense in the league. This isn't just me saying "we're awesome!" This is the reality. We're #1 in points per game and #1 in yards and #1 in 3rd down conversions and #1 in this and #1 in that. It isn't some vague #1, it's a dominant #1, and we have played strong defenses all year long, from Seattle at home, Houston, 49'ers, the Jets, etc.
(say what you want about the AFC East, the Jets defense is a top defense in the league.)

Our defense has drastically improved since our last meeting. The addition of Talib has transformed our previously laughable and highly frustrating secondary into something that's actually for real. This is going to hurt you as a result of my next point.

Our front seven just own your offensive line. There's no denying it. You talk about "pressuring Brady is key" but the fact is you aren't the 2007 Giants. You can't pressure Brady. However, our front seven will be all over Manning. Manning didn't just fumble in our last encounter because he had oil on his fingers. We were collapsing your pocket routinely. We'll do it even better this time. As a result, Manning will make mistakes (he does this in the post season often) and our secondary will be there to make him pay for it.

We will get turn overs. If they don't come in the form of fumbles, they will come in the form of interceptions. Manning will not be protected.

Our offensive line matches up great against your front seven. You knew you had to pressure Brady our last game. You couldn't. We had an injured offensive line last time. This time it will be healthy. What makes you think all of a sudden the magic-wand formula for "defeating the Patriots" is going to work for you this time?

It's one thing to say you need to pressure Brady. It's quite another for your defensive line to penetrate our offensive line enough to matter. Brady had all day last time we played. All day.

Your weakest point on defense is our greatest strength. You can't defend tight ends. You can't defend the middle. This is just the facts. Everyone knows Denver's strengths and everyone knows Denver's weaknesses. You will have no answer for Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez up the center. Remember the 3rd and 17 with Woodhead? That's a perfect example.

Which leads me into my next point.
You have no running game.

We have a top 10 back with about 1,200 yards on the season despite not getting played until week 3 and having Tom Brady passing.

Soooo.....
I'm really just wondering....

How are you going to beat us again?

chazoe60
12-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Will you show up here to eat crow if we beat you?

chazoe60
12-19-2012, 10:48 PM
BTW, saying the Pats pass rush will be better than the Broncos is just plain ignorance. You suck at football.

NEPatriots
12-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Neither of those posts addressed any of these problems for the this match up so I'm assuming you're just hoping the Broncos get lucky.

NEPatriots
12-19-2012, 10:52 PM
BTW, saying the Pats pass rush will be better than the Broncos is just plain ignorance. You suck at football.

Uhh... Yes, the Patriots pass rush is going to be a LOT better than the Broncos, and unlike Denver's, it's going to come right up the center and not on the edge which has never bothered Brady in the slightest.

Army Bronco
12-19-2012, 10:58 PM
Ehhhhh sexy lady..op op op op, opan gangum style!

MOtorboat
12-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Uhh... Yes, the Patriots pass rush is going to be a LOT better than the Broncos, and unlike Denver's, it's going to come right up the center and not on the edge which has never bothered Brady in the slightest.

Unfortunately, this is in the smack forum. Therefore, it's obvious you don't want a true discussion about scheme, and a thorough breakdown of strengths and weaknesses of both teams.

If you were serious about a discussion - obviously we know you're not - you'd see the ridiculousness in this statement. Which, of course, means you wouldn't make it, if you were actually serious.

Douche troll.

NEPatriots
12-19-2012, 11:02 PM
Ehhhhh sexy lady..op op op op, opan gangum style!

You know that singer despises America and was a part of another song were he was attacking American serviceman, right? Just checking.

But back to the point of the thread.

Army Bronco
12-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Na nun sa na ye, guron so ne........Opan gangnum style.....gangnum style...ehhhhhhhhhh sexy brady....ehhhhhhhh sexy brady. Opan gangnum style

NEPatriots
12-19-2012, 11:06 PM
I'll let you guys think it over for a few days and then see if you come up with any valid reason as to why you have a snowballs chance in hell instead of just crossing your fingers and praying for a huge fluke.

Army Bronco
12-19-2012, 11:09 PM
Ok then....Fighting soldiers from the sky, fearless men who jump and die. Men who mean, just what they say. The brave men..of the Green Beret.

Army Bronco
12-19-2012, 11:12 PM
Blah blah blah. Patriots rule.....blah blah blah.. we are better than u. Gulp gulp gulp...you suck..... blah gulp slurp.. Brady is the best linebacker, slut receiver kicker in the world.....opan gangngum style!!!! Know what im saying...ehhhhhhhh sexy brady!

Buff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgi2lY62Hto

Timmy!
Im going to laugh my balls off when cincy upsets u on wildcard weekend.

MOtorboat
12-19-2012, 11:13 PM

I wonder if he's aware that the Broncos had twice as many sacks as the Patriots in the first meeting?

Timmy!
12-19-2012, 11:13 PM
I wonder how many bags of dicks Brady can eat......2? 5? 17? Somebody start a poll.

chazoe60
12-19-2012, 11:14 PM
I wonder if he's aware that the Broncos had twice as many sacks as the Patriots in the first meeting?

He's not aware that tits are for fun not just food, so.......no he's not aware of that.

Buff
12-19-2012, 11:14 PM
I wonder how many bags of dicks Brady can eat......2? 5? 17? Somebody start a poll.

I think Brady prefers bowls of dicks. Semantics.

chazoe60
12-19-2012, 11:15 PM

Brady starts polls

With his mouth.

MOtorboat
12-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Brady literally wears a hairband.

Literally.

Not figuratively. Not, "oooh, I'm gonna make a gay smack remark about Brady."

No.

Literally.

http://thehcexperience.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tom-brady-headband.jpg

Army Bronco
12-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Brady literally wears a hairband.

Literally.

Not figuratively. Not, "oooh, I'm gonna make a gay smack remark about Brady."

No.

Literally.

http://thehcexperience.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/tom-brady-headband.jpg Put some kool aid on your lips and grab my belt loop.

Canmore
12-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Will you show up here to eat crow if we beat you?

No.

Army Bronco
12-19-2012, 11:39 PM

I wonder if he's aware that the Broncos had twice as many sacks as the Patriots in the first meeting? Brady likes sacks...on his chin.

NEPatriots
12-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Brady likes sacks...on his chin.

Reading over the replies and it becomes obvious that Colorado is the cultural toilet of the country. You people kiss your mothers with that mouth? I've seen Jerry Springer episodes that had more class than you people.
I'd probably find more dignity and self-respect in a Somalian brothel.

Keep it classy, Denver.

Davii
12-20-2012, 02:11 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/bitches-be-trippin.jpeg

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 02:30 AM

Reading over the replies and it becomes obvious that Colorado is the cultural toilet of the country. You people kiss your mothers with that mouth? I've seen Jerry Springer episodes that had more class than you people.

Keep it classy, Denver. Your one to judge...lmao!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahaha

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 02:48 AM

Keep it classy, Denver.Let me break a few points down from your post. 1: Dont judge anybody from Colorado from my post, im not from there, never had the opportunity to live there. You know what happens when you assume. 2: You watch Jerry Springer..nuff said on that. 3: How would you know if Somalia has a brothel?? Doin too much Khat? 4: You start threads on this forum to instigate. 5: You are by far the most classless outside team poster left on these forums. WTE and Pags talk smack for fun but at least they are not morons. Really, Somali Brothel....? Wow, you took the cake for tard of the year.

Northman
12-20-2012, 05:34 AM
I'll let you guys think it over for a few days and then see if you come up with any valid reason as to why you have a snowballs chance in hell instead of just crossing your fingers and praying for a huge fluke.

18-1

Yep, no chance in hell.

SR
12-20-2012, 06:02 AM

I would slow stroke it watching the highlights if that happens

WTE
12-20-2012, 06:53 AM
WTE and Pags talk smack for fun but at least they are not morons.

Actually I've tried to instigate as well and at times I think I'm a moron.

chazoe60
12-20-2012, 07:39 AM
Actually I've tried to instigate as well and at times I think I'm a moron.

You give yourself too much credit. ;)

WTE
12-20-2012, 07:50 AM
You give yourself too much credit. ;)

Peyton Manning chokes in the playoffs.

~Chazoe to follow w/ a Tom Brady choking on a mouthful of dik comment~

chazoe60
12-20-2012, 07:52 AM
Tom Brady is a fine young man with a sterling record as a QB.

Curveball bitches!!!!!

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 08:31 AM
WTE and Pags talk smack for fun but at least they are not morons.

Actually I've tried to instigate as well and at times I think I'm a moron. Ha ha, i stand corrected!

MasterShake
12-20-2012, 09:00 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/gifs_041_zpsb6c593a0.gif

MasterShake
12-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Well, since Week 5 Denver HAS gotten better:

Week 5 Total Offense #9 this week #5

Week 5 Total Defense #13 this week #4

And while the Pats may boast the #1 Offense, your total defense is #27.

Denver is the more complete team. You are playing in Denver. The amount of threads started on this subject tells me that you are trying to convince yourself you are going to win instead of trying to convince us that we are wrong.

*mic drop*

PatriotsGuy
12-20-2012, 09:57 AM
I'd just like to add that WTE is an instigating moron. I think I'll wait until the teams are actually scheduled to play each other before I make any further judgements.

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 10:57 AM
I'd just like to add that WTE is an instigating moron. I think I'll wait until the teams are actually scheduled to play each other before I make any further judgements. Very classy and even stylish of you to say..i might even dare say..gangnum stylish! Opan Gangnum style...Op Op Op Op Gangnum Style. Ehhhhhhh sexy lady!

MOtorboat
12-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Tom Brady is a fine young man with a sterling record as a QB.

Curveball bitches!!!!!

He's not really young.

WTE
12-20-2012, 11:02 AM
I'd just like to add that WTE is an instigating moron. I think I'll wait until the teams are actually scheduled to play each other before I make any further judgements.

Pags, check out the Broncos Christmas carol I just wrote. It should become a classic.

BroncoNut
12-20-2012, 11:04 AM
breakdown will be NEP watching Denver and the Skins superbowl 47 in his uggs

chazoe60
12-20-2012, 11:41 AM
He's not really young.

You're a douche.

BroncoNut
12-20-2012, 11:47 AM

Keep it classy, Denver.

no, we are not into french kissing our mothers. but we will french kiss your mother

NightTrainLayne
12-20-2012, 11:48 AM
I wonder if we went back in time, if we could find a similar post on a Giant's board asking why in the world Giants fans would think that they could beat the Patriots a second time?

BroncoJoe
12-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Clearly a cut-and-paste job by the OP.

BroncoNut
12-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Clearly a cut-and-paste job by the OP.

maybe. I thought the pats were kinda weak on D? I may be confused. In any event, I take it one game at a time.

PatriotsGuy
12-20-2012, 12:08 PM
Very classy and even stylish of you to say..i might even dare say..gangnum stylish! Opan Gangnum style...Op Op Op Op Gangnum Style. Ehhhhhhh sexy lady!

what the hell is this

MasterShake
12-20-2012, 12:10 PM
what the hell is this

It is the change you want to be in the world.

-Ghandi

slim
12-20-2012, 01:10 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210/scaled.php?server=210&filename=bradydrinkscum.gif&res=landing

Thnikkaman
12-20-2012, 01:18 PM

http://bdozen.ytmnd.com/

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 01:29 PM
Very classy and even stylish of you to say..i might even dare say..gangnum stylish! Opan Gangnum style...Op Op Op Op Gangnum Style. Ehhhhhhh sexy lady!

what the hell is this Its what i hear when i hear all these Patriots stats... i just really dont care and if i keep posting non-sense maybe your boy will leave our forums for a while. It just gets old....real fast. Its not like i get on any other teams forums to troll.

WTE
12-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Slim! Stop it! Stop it now!!

MOtorboat
12-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Slim,

Make it do what it do.

Mo.

WTE
12-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Slim,

Make it do what it do.

Mo.

Why are your talking like Michael Irving?

Thnikkaman
12-20-2012, 01:51 PM
http://minebot.net/pix/2123.gif

PatriotsGuy
12-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Its what i hear when i hear all these Patriots stats... i just really dont care and if i keep posting non-sense maybe your boy will leave our forums for a while. It just gets old....real fast. Its not like i get on any other teams forums to troll.

He's not my boy. I'm a lone wolf.

MasterShake
12-20-2012, 02:31 PM

I'm not alone, I'm a wolf boy.

Broncfan1970
12-20-2012, 02:48 PM
Eli Maaning Manning vs the pats post season breakdown = you crying for a month to mommy how unfair life is princess. Must scare the hell outa you to think another Manning could crush your soul this year!

PatriotsGuy
12-20-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm not alone, I'm a wolf boy.

I was a teenage werewolf

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 05:14 PM

Keep it classy, Denver.

no, we are not into french kissing our mothers. but we will french kiss your mother NEP thinks we are all attracted to our parents cause he is to his. He must believe in Freuds theories.

NEPatriots
12-20-2012, 05:19 PM
While they won't post here and admit it, I'm inclined to think most Denver fans here read over your replies and are embarrassed by them. If not, Colorado must just be one huge trailer park.

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 05:53 PM
While they won't post here and admit it, I'm inclined to think most Denver fans here read over your replies and are embarrassed by them. If not, Colorado must just be one huge trailer park. ...or go to your somalian brothel and watch jerry springer like you?? Lol you are an idiot. Go die somewhere tard boy.

BroncoJoe
12-20-2012, 05:56 PM
While they won't post here and admit it, I'm inclined to think most Denver fans here read over your replies and are embarrassed by them. If not, Colorado must just be one huge trailer park.

Proof you know as much about Colorado as you do football.

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 06:04 PM
While they won't post here and admit it, I'm inclined to think most Denver fans here read over your replies and are embarrassed by them. If not, Colorado must just be one huge trailer park. Not sure your fellow Pat fans like u much..lol, scroll up tard!

NEPatriots
12-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Not sure your fellow Pat fans like u much..lol, scroll up tard!

"u"? Are you like a teenage girl on a smart phone or something?

Army Bronco
12-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Not sure your fellow Pat fans like u much..lol, scroll up tard!

"u"? Are you like a teenage girl on a smart phone or something? Yes, im a teenage girl on a smart phone who really likes the Broncos and is not from Colorado but hopes to be assigned to 10th group to retire near Denver .....thank "u"! Crap, where's Chris Hansen with Dateline?????

Davii
12-20-2012, 11:55 PM
"u"? Are you like a teenage girl on a smart phone or something?

Says the guy who actually typed "lolololololololl"

NEPatriots
12-21-2012, 12:01 AM
dat's cuz he got me wt his secret plan bro
Y U NO SEE THAT?

Army Bronco
12-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Y U NO SEE THAT? lmao..secret plan...hahaha.. You are amusing. Thanks for that.. you have brought me a smile with your banter.

MasterShake
12-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Wow. Across 2 separate threads NEPatriots has been trolled, proven wrong by his own stats, and generally brow beaten to a pulp with minimal effort. I thought OaklandRaider was a shoe-in for worst smack talker of the year honors but it looks like we have a new front-runner coming in at the wire! :lol:

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
12-21-2012, 11:51 AM

Apparently there's a lot he's not aware of. :laugh:

I wonder if he realizes our offensive line is better with Kuper in the line up?
I wonder if he realizes our secondary is better now than it was then as well?

NightTrainLayne
12-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Wow. Across 2 separate threads NEPatriots has been trolled, proven wrong by his own stats, and generally brow beaten to a pulp with minimal effort. I thought OaklandRaider was a shoe-in for worst smack talker of the year honors but it looks like we have a new front-runner coming in at the wire! :lol:

He couldn't even mount a response to actual stats! At least OR would respond and say something outlandish if not based in reality when faced with difficult stats.

chazoe60
12-21-2012, 12:35 PM
He couldn't even mount a response to actual stats! At least OR would respond and say something outlandish if not based in reality when faced with difficult stats.

You try looking up stats while you have a dick in your mouth.

BroncoNut
12-21-2012, 01:38 PM

you are kinda PAGs. You carry that mysique. It's rather attractive.

DenBronx
12-23-2012, 07:44 PM
I think Brady is the biggest choker in Superbowls.

underrated29
12-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Y U NO SEE THAT?

Hey douchebag you are back. Did I tell you I banged two girls from Boston last week. Well technically it was one and the other sat on the side and watched. Lg me tell you something. I now understand why you enjoy penises in your mouth. My hand is better in the sack then either if them.

SR
12-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Hey douchebag you are back. Did I tell you I banged two girls from Boston last week. Well technically it was one and the other sat on the side and watched. Lg me tell you something. I now understand why you enjoy penises in your mouth. My hand is better in the sack then either if them.

WTF does this mean? Is it English?

BroncoNut
12-23-2012, 10:17 PM
I might take this thread seriously at this time as things are unfolding in the playoff picture. But honestly NEP, you just seem angry and miffed about something. basically "hey guys, I'm not scared of you because I have a retort for every retort"? Lmao, are you serious? it reminds me of a time when a smaller kid came up to me on the 2nd grade playground and said that just because he was smaller than me didn't mean he couldn't beat me up. Of course he kicked my ass, but that's not really the point. But Imma gonna reread this OP and see if we can't get somethign going here.

BroncoNut
12-23-2012, 10:24 PM
I'll explain exactly why I'm not scared of you and make a few statements in response to a lot of things I see from Bronco fans

Seriously... I'm really curious... Do you think that the Broncos are the only team that has improved since week 5? Do you really think that Denver has improved in a bubble and the rest of the NFL has regressed or stayed the same?

Since week #5, New England has emerged in dominant fashion as the #1 offense in the league. This isn't just me saying "we're awesome!" This is the reality. We're #1 in points per game and #1 in yards and #1 in 3rd down conversions and #1 in this and #1 in that. It isn't some vague #1, it's a dominant #1, and we have played strong defenses all year long, from Seattle at home, Houston, 49'ers, the Jets, etc.
(say what you want about the AFC East, the Jets defense is a top defense in the league.)

Our defense has drastically improved since our last meeting. The addition of Talib has transformed our previously laughable and highly frustrating secondary into something that's actually for real. This is going to hurt you as a result of my next point.

Our front seven just own your offensive line. There's no denying it. You talk about "pressuring Brady is key" but the fact is you aren't the 2007 Giants. You can't pressure Brady. However, our front seven will be all over Manning. Manning didn't just fumble in our last encounter because he had oil on his fingers. We were collapsing your pocket routinely. We'll do it even better this time. As a result, Manning will make mistakes (he does this in the post season often) and our secondary will be there to make him pay for it.

We will get turn overs. If they don't come in the form of fumbles, they will come in the form of interceptions. Manning will not be protected.

Our offensive line matches up great against your front seven. You knew you had to pressure Brady our last game. You couldn't. We had an injured offensive line last time. This time it will be healthy. What makes you think all of a sudden the magic-wand formula for "defeating the Patriots" is going to work for you this time?

It's one thing to say you need to pressure Brady. It's quite another for your defensive line to penetrate our offensive line enough to matter. Brady had all day last time we played. All day.

Your weakest point on defense is our greatest strength. You can't defend tight ends. You can't defend the middle. This is just the facts. Everyone knows Denver's strengths and everyone knows Denver's weaknesses. You will have no answer for Welker, Gronk, and Hernandez up the center. Remember the 3rd and 17 with Woodhead? That's a perfect example.

We have a top 10 back with about 1,200 yards on the season despite not getting played until week 3 and having Tom Brady passing.

Soooo.....

ok, first thing I noticed is that we have no running game. I simply disagree with that

defending tight ends and things up the middle. we are a bit soft there imo.

your front seven owns our offenive line??? that's just a stupid thing to say. we've met once this season is that correct?

your once laughable secondary is now wicked improved? this is weak particularly with your previous commment on "well everyone's improved over the season" why are you immune to this argument while we are not?

Ok I guess that's about it. how are we gonna win? I guess by scoring more points than you in the end?

btw, I really like what I see in Tamme and Dreesen right now, that's a bit of a change in subject, commenting more to my fellow fans, just thought about it while reviewing your somewhat ridiculous dribble. I think alot is going to lie on coaching at this point.

underrated29
12-23-2012, 10:30 PM
WTF does this mean? Is it English?

It's a combo of English and shit. It means I understand why he likes to suck dyks. I hooked up with a couple Boston girls and they were terrible in the sack. He is from Boston and they do not have a lot to offer. So he has had to move on to the mangina.

Or something like that.

BroncoNut
12-23-2012, 10:36 PM
I think Brady is the biggest choker in Superbowls.

I dont' know about that, but hopefully that will be a non issue

ShaneFalco
12-24-2012, 04:32 AM
187 on the mothatukin block

nyuk nyuk
12-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Have the Polaroids improved since week 5?

nyuk nyuk
12-24-2012, 12:14 PM
One thing the Polaroids should be accustomed to is losing in the playoffs to members of the Manning family.

MOTS.

nyuk nyuk
12-24-2012, 12:16 PM
It's a combo of English and shit. It means I understand why he likes to suck dyks. I hooked up with a couple Boston girls and they were terrible in the sack. He is from Boston and they do not have a lot to offer. So he has had to move on to the mangina.

The grating accent alone kills the mood.

chazoe60
12-24-2012, 12:18 PM
The grating accent alone kills the mood.

Come here and pock your cah in garaaaaag

WTE
12-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Son from Rifle: Paw Chazoe, why do you walk me to school every day?
Father from Rifle: 'Cause weze in the same grade son.

__________________________________________________ ________

Q: How can you tell if a guy from Rifle is a bum?

A: He's too lazy to hunt.

nyuk nyuk
12-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Son from Rifle: Paw Chazoe, why do you walk me to school every day?
Father from Rifle: 'Cause weze in the same grade son.

Were you at Chappaquiddick?

SR
12-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Were you at Chappaquiddick?

Isn't that the game they play in Harry Potter?

BroncoNut
12-24-2012, 04:49 PM
I don't get the whole polaroid thing.

WTE
12-24-2012, 04:53 PM
I don't get the whole polaroid thing.

I don't get the whole nyuk nyuk thing.

nyuk nyuk
12-25-2012, 11:27 PM
I don't get the whole nyuk nyuk thing.

Get to know me. You may develop a crush.

CrazyHorse
12-31-2012, 12:52 AM
We used to beat the Patsies with Jake Plummer and Kyle Orton. Now we have the greatest QB of all time and top 5 defense. I like Denver's chances at home.

GEM
12-31-2012, 11:03 AM
Here is a breakdown of Denver vs. NE in the post season....this season.

Broncos win. Pansies lose. Giselle tucks Brady tighter between the thighs and his press conferences next season sound like a Victoria Secret news presser.

Sorry bout your luck, your QB is still gay.

WTE
12-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Here is a breakdown of Denver vs. NE in the post season....this season.

Broncos win. Pansies lose. Giselle tucks Brady tighter between the thighs and his press conferences next season sound like a Victoria Secret news presser.

Sorry bout your luck, your QB is still gay.

Weak.

weazel
12-31-2012, 11:33 AM

Soooo.....

we won't even see the Pat's... Baltimore will beat them in the division series

WTE
12-31-2012, 11:34 AM
we won't even see the Pat's... Baltimore will beat them in the division series

I bet Houston is coming to Foxboro.

GEM
12-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Weak.

Just like your defense. Just like having to masterlock your fridge cause your kid can't stay out of your beer just by telling him a million times. Just like your qb wearing a freaking headband to keep his girly locks in place.

Oh yea....you'd know all about weak, Mr. Troll! :D

WTE
12-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Just like your defense. Just like having to masterlock your fridge cause your kid can't stay out of your beer just by telling him a million times. Just like your qb wearing a freaking headband to keep his girly locks in place.

Oh yea....you'd know all about weak, Mr. Troll! :D

Just like being the boss of a bunch of loser coke heads.

weazel
12-31-2012, 11:58 AM
I bet Houston is coming to Foxboro.

could be, both teams seem to be falling apart. I hope it's Baltimore though, they seem to be tougher on NE

GEM
12-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Just like being the boss of a bunch of loser coke heads.

Wow....going low ball there. :laugh: Touched a nerve, I see. Ahhh well. Your qb is still gay, your defense still sucks and your coach still swallows.

It was one loser coke head and she was fired. We have a nice group of single moms who attend college and have no drug problems. But thanks for your concern.

WTE
12-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Wow....going low ball there. :laugh: Touched a nerve, I see. Ahhh well. Your qb is still gay, your defense still sucks and your coach still swallows.

It was one loser coke head and she was fired. We have a nice group of single moms who attend college and have no drug problems. But thanks for your concern.

Then why are you always bitching about your staff? Oh I get it, you just like to bitch.

GEM
12-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Then why are you always bitching about your staff? Oh I get it, you just like to bitch.

I post in the THINGS THAT SUCK thread about a bad shift. That means always. Mmmmkay. I have like 3 posts on it there for the past 6 months. Yep I'm constantly bitching about it. :laugh:

Knucklehead.

WTE
12-31-2012, 12:30 PM
I post in the THINGS THAT SUCK thread about a bad shift. That means always. Mmmmkay. I have like 3 posts on it there for the past 6 months. Yep I'm constantly bitching about it. :laugh:

Knucklehead.

GEM, let's stop arguing amongst ourselves. Let's instead talk about Peyton's 9-10 playoff record and the fact he has been one and done 7 out of the 11 times he has been to the playoffs.

OK, let's talk about that. You go first.

GEM
12-31-2012, 12:48 PM
GEM, let's stop arguing amongst ourselves. Let's instead talk about Peyton's 9-10 playoff record and the fact he has been one and done 7 out of the 11 times he has been to the playoffs.

OK, let's talk about that. You go first.

Let's talk about how bad his defenses were when he was with the Colts and how he now has the #1 defense to go with the #2 offense. ;)

WTE
12-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Let's talk about how bad his defenses were when he was with the Colts and how he now has the #1 defense to go with the #2 offense. ;)

Yeah, that's good. That's a good excuse. Let's also talk about how Tom Brady's first trip to the playoffs he led a bunch of no-name scrubs to a Super Bowl victory and Peyton's first trip to the playoffs he was one and done.

Thnikkaman
12-31-2012, 12:57 PM
WTE, how is your son enjoying the gay orgies at whatever trendy boutique he is working at?

weazel
12-31-2012, 12:59 PM
why the hell are people arguing about past superbowls for players on different teams? Seems pretty retarded

WTE
12-31-2012, 01:11 PM
why the hell are people arguing about past superbowls for players on different teams? Seems pretty retarded

It's better than insulting someone's son like Tinker and GEM were reduced to. That's really low and disgusting.

weazel
12-31-2012, 01:59 PM
It's better than insulting someone's son like Tinker and GEM were reduced to. That's really low and disgusting.

I agree WTE, it's none of their business what dude your son is buggering.

Thnikkaman
12-31-2012, 02:13 PM

The only thing that anyone should be offended by is the hidden cameras you have set up to view aforementioned activities.

Army Bronco
12-31-2012, 02:51 PM
We should just let this thread die before someone goes nuts..lol

MasterShake
12-31-2012, 02:57 PM

The only thing this thread is doing is showing how cocky Pats and Broncos fans are right now. We are basically smack talking for a perceived inevitable AFC Championship showdown between Manning and Brady! :lol:

GEM
12-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Yeah, that's good. That's a good excuse. Let's also talk about how Tom Brady's first trip to the playoffs he led a bunch of no-name scrubs to a Super Bowl victory and Peyton's first trip to the playoffs he was one and done.

Let's talk about the Pansies first playoff loss. :D

MasterShake
12-31-2012, 04:12 PM
Let's talk about the Pansies first playoff loss. :D

:lol:

Army Bronco
12-31-2012, 04:18 PM

The only thing this thread is doing is showing how cocky Pats and Broncos fans are right now. We are basically smack talking for a perceived inevitable AFC Championship showdown between Manning and Brady! :lol:At least we are cocky in our own forums but then who knows, i dont get on other teams forums to see if our fans troll alot there.

MasterShake
12-31-2012, 04:27 PM
At least we are cocky in our own forums but then who knows, i dont get on other teams forums to see if our fans troll alot there.

Don't get me wrong. Combine a few successful seasons with that East Coast media bias to inflate their heads and those chowdah lovin sistah kissahs are the cockiest sumbitches around the NFL as far as fans go.

Except you WTE... you are allll-right.

Army Bronco
12-31-2012, 06:08 PM
At least we are cocky in our own forums but then who knows, i dont get on other teams forums to see if our fans troll alot there.

Don't get me wrong. Combine a few successful seasons with that East Coast media bias to inflate their heads and those chowdah lovin sistah kissahs are the cockiest sumbitches around the NFL as far as fans go.

Except you WTE... you are allll-right. Yeah, the one guy who i intentionally talk crap to is this NEPatriots d- bag who insults everyone just cause of the team we like then he acts as though his team owes him for their victories. I just get under his skin when i can..lol

WTE
12-31-2012, 07:27 PM
The only thing this thread is doing is showing how cocky Pats and Broncos fans are right now. We are basically smack talking for a perceived inevitable AFC Championship showdown between Manning and Brady! :lol:

That's awesome Shake. Very well said. The Peyton/Brady rivalry is deeply embedded in nearly every Patriots fan. It's a friendly and respectful hatred of each other's team's. The playoffs always notches up those feelings to the next level.

I think it's fun to discuss why each of our team's is better. There's nothing wrong with that. But when your smack reduces to insulting the other poster's 17 year old son well that has gone too far.

Army Bronco
12-31-2012, 07:34 PM

That's awesome Shake. Very well said. The Peyton/Brady rivalry is deeply embedded in nearly every Patriots fan. It's a friendly and respectful hatred of each other's team's. The playoffs always notches up those feelings to the next level.

I think it's fun to discuss why each of our team's is better. There's nothing wrong with that. But when your smack reduces to insulting the other poster's 17 year old son well that has gone too far.That does cross the line WTE. Not sure what happened but insulting family is unnecessary and BS.

WTE
12-31-2012, 07:41 PM
That does cross the line WTE. Not sure what happened but insulting family is unnecessary and BS.

Maybe Tinker thought it was cute and funny. Who knows. He often crosses the line with but doesn't seem to give a shit. I would never insult his 3 kids no matter what he says about mine.

Anyway, Happy New Year Army Bronco. it's shaping up to be an amazing post-season in the NFL.

Army Bronco
12-31-2012, 08:29 PM
That does cross the line WTE. Not sure what happened but insulting family is unnecessary and BS.

Maybe Tinker thought it was cute and funny. Who knows. He often crosses the line with but doesn't seem to give a shit. I would never insult his 3 kids no matter what he says about mine.

Anyway, Happy New Year Army Bronco. it's shaping up to be an amazing post-season in the NFL.Same to you brother.

Mile High
12-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Both the Patriots and the Superbowl bound Broncos need to win a game before the smack talk starts. And yes the Patriots had our number earlier at Gillette stadium BUT if the Patriots happen to meet us in the AFC championship game it will be in Mile High where the air is thin, the fans will be loud and then we will see how Mcdouche and Brady operate with no huddle . Until then.

WTE
12-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Both the Patriots and the Superbowl bound Broncos need to win a game before the smack talk starts. And yes the Patriots had our number earlier at Gillette stadium BUT if the Patriots happen to meet us in the AFC championship game it will be in Mile High where the air is thin, the fans will be loud and then we will see how Mcdouche and Brady operate with no huddle . Until then.

Hello Mile High. I'm not sure I had a chance to introduce myself. My name is WTE. I can be a real jerk at times and I'm not happy about that.

SR
12-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Hello Mile High. I'm not sure I had a chance to introduce myself. My name is WTE. I can be a real jerk at times and I'm not happy about that.

It's a facade

nyuk nyuk
12-31-2012, 10:54 PM

In all honesty, the divisional is a gimme for Denver, the real issue is the next 2 games. We'll see if the Polaroids make it to Denver.

nyuk nyuk
12-31-2012, 10:56 PM
I can be a real jerk at times and I'm not happy about that.

You're a Polaroids fan. We understand.

SR
12-31-2012, 10:57 PM
In all honesty, the divisional is a gimme for Denver, the real issue is the next 2 games. We'll see if the Polaroids make it to Denver.

No game is a "gimmie" in the playoffs. Look what Seattle did to New Orleans a couple years ago.

T.K.O.
01-01-2013, 12:06 AM
"get me the president.....cuz,the patriots are gettin' killed"......................part deux

T.K.O.
01-01-2013, 12:50 AM
P.S. bringing the 25th ranked defense into the playoffs ......is not a recipe for success:lol:

Thnikkaman
01-01-2013, 01:01 AM

I think it's fun to discuss why each of our team's is better. There's nothing wrong with that. But when your smack reduces to insulting the other poster's 17 year old son well that has gone too far.

I wouldn't have said anything if
A: I knew you couldn't take it
B: You thought I meant it
And C: you weren't the worst troll ever.

Please accept my public apology.

nyuk nyuk
01-01-2013, 01:36 AM
P.S. bringing the 25th ranked defense into the playoffs ......is not a recipe for success:lol:

Oh good times ---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxsHXuM6ah0

weazel
01-02-2013, 12:36 PM

your mom

WTE
01-02-2013, 12:52 PM
your mom

She wears Army boots!

DenBronx
01-02-2013, 07:37 PM
Somewhere in time a mom was wearing combat boots to the grocery store and was caught by her kids friends. The next day at school all the kids laughed because his mom was caught wearing combat boots. This happened in New England.

Army Bronco
01-02-2013, 09:03 PM
your mom

She wears Army boots!My mom wore Army boots too!!! She was mad at me when i joined the Army though.

nyuk nyuk
01-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Somewhere in time a mom was wearing combat boots to the grocery store and was caught by her kids friends. The next day at school all the kids laughed because his mom was caught wearing combat boots. This happened in New England.

Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us, they don't have the balls of their ancestors.

DenBronx
01-03-2013, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us, they don't have the balls of their ancestors.

That city is filled with estrogen....just ask Brady about that.

PatriotsGuy
01-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Hmmm

nyuk nyuk
01-05-2013, 02:10 AM
Hmmm

Oh hey. Sup?

PatriotsGuy
01-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Oh hey. Sup?

Not much, you?

tomjonesrocks
01-05-2013, 11:17 AM
I hate Pats fans. There really aren't any exceptions. And if they aren't actually living and/or from the state--they are even more annoying.

PatriotsGuy
01-05-2013, 11:43 AM
I hate Pats fans. There really aren't any exceptions. And if they aren't actually living and/or from the state--they are even more annoying.

That's fine. I don't like you either.

nyuk nyuk
01-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Not much, you?

I'm learning how to speak proper Boston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaMmYnIfrXk

nyuk nyuk
01-05-2013, 01:38 PM

They have a bad habit of being more loud than they should be, putting all their eggs in one basket, and then being humiliated on national television.

BroncoNut
01-05-2013, 02:20 PM
if we can limit Ray Lewis' total yards, we can win this game

WTE
01-05-2013, 02:31 PM
Are there two user names more gay than tomjonesrocks and nyuk nyuk?

BroncoNut
01-05-2013, 04:52 PM
I kinda like nyuk nyuk and tomjonesrocks

PatriotsGuy
01-05-2013, 06:53 PM

Nyuk nyuk seems cool that tomjones guy is kind of a jerk imho

Army Bronco
01-05-2013, 09:38 PM

Nyuk nyuk seems cool that tomjones guy is kind of a jerk imho He is just misunderstood.

WTE
01-06-2013, 07:37 AM

I was talking about their user names. They need a cool user name like you Bronconut.

nyuk nyuk
01-10-2013, 02:34 PM
Nyuk nyuk seems cool that tomjones guy is kind of a jerk imho

Hey thanks, man, though they don't seem to like me much over at Patriots Planet right now. :(

WTE
01-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Hey thanks, man, though they don't seem to like me much over at Patriots Planet right now. :(

How gay to be trolling another team's message board that you're not even playing this week.

Did they Assclown you yet?

PatriotsGuy
01-10-2013, 02:45 PM

Well the Broncos forums don't like me much either, so suck it up!

WTE
01-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Patsfans.com has 10X the activity as Patriotsplanet.

MOtorboat
01-10-2013, 02:56 PM
How gay to be trolling another team's message board that you're not even playing this week.

Yes.

How gay.

slim
01-10-2013, 03:07 PM

Where do you and Pags post and what are your usernames?

I will sign up this week and start trolling a week early.

Freyaka
01-10-2013, 03:11 PM

Scary thing about the patriots though is their defense looked that bad last year too....And the come playoff time started to show up.

Still not gonna be good enough for Manning and Co. though, heck it might not even be enough to get by the Texans a second time.

nyuk nyuk
01-11-2013, 12:04 AM

Here's why you're BSing

http://i46.tinypic.com/2qv7h1w.png

nyuk nyuk
01-11-2013, 12:05 AM

They banned me after 12 posts last year. Think you could pull some strings to get me back in?

nyuk nyuk
01-11-2013, 12:06 AM
Well the Broncos forums don't like me much either, so suck it up!

Same here!

nyuk nyuk
01-11-2013, 12:19 AM

I was threatened with it, though I've not been trolling. Talking politics and some light teasing, yes.

slim
01-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Where do you and Pags post and what are your usernames?

I will sign up this week and start trolling a week early.

WTE/Pags, answer the question or get the **** out of my forum.

WTE
01-11-2013, 10:51 AM
WTE/Pags, answer the question or get the **** out of my forum.

I'm registered as WTE on both patsfans.com & patriotsplanet but never post there. But if you register and post over there I will join you.

slim
01-11-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm registered as WTE on both patsfans.com & patriotsplanet but never post there. But if you register and post over there I will join you.

Yeah, Pats fans are douche bags. So I can see why you never post there.

WTE
01-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Yeah, Pats fans are douche bags. So I can see why you never post there.

But I like douche bags. That's why I post here. You guys are the best of the best.

slim
01-11-2013, 01:56 PM
WTE, I am going to head over there now.

Which one sucks less?

WTE
01-11-2013, 01:59 PM
WTE, I am going to head over there now.

Which one sucks less?

Patsfans.com normally average 700 to 1,000 Patriots fans. It's very popular. Try that.

slim
01-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Patsfans.com normally average 700 to 1,000 Patriots fans. It's very popular. Try that.

Does Pags post over there too?

WTE
01-11-2013, 02:05 PM
Does Pags post over there too?

I don't know. I will ask him.

Pags, do you ever post on patsfans.com?

PatriotsGuy
01-11-2013, 02:08 PM
No, not really.

WTE
01-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Slim. Pags says he doesn't post on patsfans.com

BroncoJoe
01-11-2013, 03:13 PM
lol

MOtorboat
01-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I think you guys just wrote the script for a NFL network commercial.