PDA

View Full Version : Broncos' Reputation

LTC Pain
12-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Saw this at ESPN AFC West (Bill Williamson) today. I like it!!!

Denver Broncos' reputation: The Broncos earned themselves some respect in Week 15 with their smashing victory at Baltimore. Had the Broncos lost to the Ravens, they would have gone into the playoffs with people thinking they can’t beat a good team. Winning convincingly in a tough place like Baltimore answers those questions. I think the league views Denver as a legitimate Super Bowl contender with two weeks left in the regular season.

spikerman
12-19-2012, 06:16 PM

Denver Broncos' reputation: The Broncos earned themselves some respect in Week 15 with their smashing victory at Baltimore. Had the Broncos lost to the Ravens, they would have gone into the playoffs with people thinking they can’t beat a good team. Winning convincingly in a tough place like Baltimore answers those questions. I think the league views Denver as a legitimate Super Bowl contender with two weeks left in the regular season.

I would prefer that everyone took them lightly.

gregbroncs
12-19-2012, 06:38 PM

Denver Broncos' reputation: The Broncos earned themselves some respect in Week 15 with their smashing victory at Baltimore. Had the Broncos lost to the Ravens, they would have gone into the playoffs with people thinking they can’t beat a good team. Winning convincingly in a tough place like Baltimore answers those questions. I think the league views Denver as a legitimate Super Bowl contender with two weeks left in the regular season. The nice thing about the NFl is that reputation and opinions don't mean a damn thing. :)

I wish college football could figure this one out.

Joker56
12-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Really,just keep on saying that the Broncos are just not ,that good...
And we just keep on rolling .. one game at a time... all the way to the Super Bowl...

Bacchus
12-19-2012, 09:09 PM

It was a good win no doubt but lets face it the Ravens are a mess. It is good for the psyche but I doubt this win has changed any minds of Bronco doubters.

Superchop 7
12-20-2012, 12:18 PM
The Ravens had just fired their co-ordinator, and were missing key players.

KC would have beaten them on "that" day.

BroncoNut
12-20-2012, 12:21 PM
I would prefer that everyone took them lightly.

I was gonna say, who cares about respect? anything can happen pretty much. if we lost last weekend folks wouldn't be taking us as seriously? It like the new england fan that comes on here spouting stats and hypotheses, ...... fun I guess, but who cares

Traveler
12-20-2012, 03:47 PM
I want to fear factor again like we had in 1998 and 1999. Teams knew they had to bring their "A" game when they played against Elway, TD, Shannon, Zim and company. We could beat in the run & passing game. Teams had to pick their poison.

With Peyton and company, they are halfway there. When teams start to fear our running game because we have a RB that's explosive and can take it to the house on any play, the league really better watch out!

Nomad
12-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I was gonna say, who cares about respect? anything can happen pretty much. if we lost last weekend folks wouldn't be taking us as seriously? It like the new england fan that comes on here spouting stats and hypotheses, ...... fun I guess, but who cares

BRONCOS better not lose to the Browns or Chiefs or they go back to the basement.:lol:

BroncoWave
12-20-2012, 06:17 PM
The nice thing about the NFl is that reputation and opinions don't mean a damn thing. :)

I wish college football could figure this one out.

According to some of our fans our reputation is more important than if we are actually winning or not.