PDA

View Full Version : Question about predictions!

Nomad
09-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Who's going to be the "official BRONCO season prediction and weekly BRONCO prediction" thread maker! And I was wondering if M-n-G is going to start his weekly pick'em game of all the NFL teams. I know TX is the "gameday thread" guy. Or if we want to vote go to BM.

Tned
09-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Who's going to be the "official BRONCO season prediction and weekly BRONCO prediction" thread maker! And I was wondering if M-n-G is going to start his weekly pick'em game of all the NFL teams. I know TX is the "gameday thread" guy. Or if we want to vote go to BM.

Good question, I was wonrdering about a prediction thread myself. Who did the prediction thread last week on BM?

Nomad
09-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Good question, I was wonrdering about a prediction thread myself. Who did the prediction thread last week on BM?

Jav is in charge of that at BM but I think someone will need to be designated that title here. And the M-n-G weekly picks of the NFL was a fun deal also, hopefully he does it here also.

TXBRONC
09-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Nomad if you have the time go it dude. :bounce:

Nomad
09-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Nomad if you have the time go it dude. :bounce:

I'm not nominating myself it was just a question! I barely know how to turn on my computer.

RunYouOver
09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
I can do it.

I'll admit it's a little weird though for me, seeing as how I'm active on both boards.

I like this though, we're taking the best from there and leaving the worst.

Tned
09-01-2007, 10:29 PM
I can do it.

I'll admit it's a little weird though for me, seeing as how I'm active on both boards.

I like this though, we're taking the best from there and leaving the worst.

Great, thanks a bunch.

RunYouOver
09-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Great, thanks a bunch.

I'll get it started now.:beer: