PDA

View Full Version : Champ Bailey Now Admits Broncos Have Championship ‘Potential’

Denver Native (Carol)
12-18-2012, 09:02 PM
DENVER (CBS4) – Denver Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey usually keeps pretty quiet when it comes to talking about how good the team is, but now he says the Broncos have the “potential” to be Super Bowl champions.

The future Hall of Famer was the guest on Xfinity Monday Live!

“That’s the thing — ‘potential’ — you know. I don’t know how much we can grow, but we are still growing,” Bailey said. “I think the better we get, the better our chances get. We’ve just got to keep improving.”

rest - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/12/17/champ-bailey-admits-broncos-have-championship-potential/

SR
12-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Jinx

Army Bronco
12-18-2012, 10:14 PM
At least he doesnt have the flu.

DenBronx
12-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Dating back 8 games ago, the Broncos defense has allowed opponents to convert only 18 out of 100 3rd downs. On 3rd and 5 or more, those opponents have converted just 7 of 73 attempts, just 9.6 of the time. But the streak would not just be because of our defense, I give Manning, a 4 time MVP and soon to be 5 time MVP alot of credit too.

As of this week we are ranked #1 in the whole NFL. We still are top 5 in both offense and defense. A championship is not out of the question and it is very very real my friends.

Army Bronco
12-18-2012, 11:22 PM
I had an O Raider fan walk into my office today, stand underneath my Broncos towel i have up on the wall and profess his allegiance to our team for the playoffs...lol