PDA

View Full Version : knowmo, .......

Northman
12-16-2012, 05:14 PM
That leap over Reed brought a smile to my face. That's how you do it! Good job kid and keep it up.

BroncoNut
12-16-2012, 09:41 PM
he moved a few piles today. he was patient on a few occassions too. Looked pretty solid. The offensive line played lights out for him too

G_Money
12-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Today was the first game where he ran like I want a starting RB to all game long. Moved piles, sprinted for daylight, didn't hesitate, and when there was nothing he still gained 2. :salute: THAT'S what I'm talking about. Now he just needs to stay healthy and do it again. But this game was the culmination of his increasing confidence and want-to since he came off the scout team. Loved it.

And Hillman ran well too. You can't have too many RBs, especially when a couple of yours are injury prone, but this bodes very well for our playoff appearance this year.

~G

Dapper Dan
12-17-2012, 12:11 AM
And this is why I'm patient.

tomjonesrocks
12-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Seems like guys that were busts are showing something. Things are coming together.

G_Money
12-17-2012, 12:22 AM
I'm less patient with RBs than DL. It takes 2-3 years for DL to get really good, normally. You can look bad in year one and great by year three.

Running backs have one of the easier transitions to the league, and there are a million of em. You don't have to be as patient, nor should you be with every struggling RB.

Still, better late than never, and if Moreno keeps this up he'll have proven the staff's patience with him to have been worth it.

~G

G_Money
12-17-2012, 12:25 AM
Also, I think both sides of the ball are showing the rewards of patience. Moore is doing better, Franklin is pass-protecting far better than I thought he would this year, Moreno is finally showing glimpses of his Georgia self.

The staff has been patient with their young kids, as well as courageous with players like Carter and Harris who have been given the chance to prove themselves in big-time situations and with a lot of use and duress, and have come through.

I've enjoyed seeing that.

~G

Softskull
12-17-2012, 12:26 AM
I started a thread back in March that suggested Moreno is the perfect fit for a Manning offense. My Bronco speculations are almost never correct. I'll take today as a win.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-17-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm extremely happy for KM. I'm also happy I can wear my KM jersey proudly again... ;)

DenBronx
12-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Ive got 2 of his...was about ready to change the name or sell them. Lol

Moreno is ballin right now! I love that he is proving us wrong. And he seems to shine in a Manning offense...

Simple Jaded
12-17-2012, 01:16 AM
Btw, I think I remember Moreno getting his mangina looked at on the sideline during the 4th, he never went back in, does anyone have any word on possible injury?.......

shank
12-17-2012, 01:26 AM
Btw, I think I remember Moreno getting his mangina looked at on the sideline during the 4th, he never went back in, does anyone have any word on possible injury?.......

when he's running like he's running, and we're winning like we were winning, there's no reason to send him back out there if he got tweaked. they were trying to stretch him, i'm guessing just a muscle strain - looked to me like he could have come back in if we needed him.

nyuk nyuk
12-17-2012, 01:33 AM
I'm extremely happy for KM. I'm also happy I can wear my KM jersey proudly again... ;)

You kept the moths from it? Impressive.

nyuk nyuk
12-17-2012, 01:34 AM
Seems like guys that were busts are showing something. Things are coming together.

Several, including the defensive backfield.

Simple Jaded
12-17-2012, 01:49 AM
when he's running like he's running, and we're winning like we were winning, there's no reason to send him back out there if he got tweaked. they were trying to stretch him, i'm guessing just a muscle strain - looked to me like he could have come back in if we needed him.
He acted like he could go back in if Hillman wasn't getting it done.......

Chef Zambini
12-17-2012, 02:23 AM
too many noreno threads call the post police!

bcbronc
12-17-2012, 05:42 AM
The best thing about Moreno's game today....only 8 yards receiving!! :five:

sneakers
12-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Looking at the leap, he really could have gotten hurt doing that!

weazel
12-17-2012, 09:59 PM
Please... knowmo Knowshon threads!

Dapper Dan
12-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Boo Freakin Hoo. Quit your bitching about the threads.

Go Moreno. Go Broncos. Buck the Frowns.

weazel
12-17-2012, 11:51 PM
Boo Freakin Hoo. Quit your bitching about the threads.

Go Moreno. Go Broncos. Buck the Frowns.

you should have replied to me with a new thread and added moreno to the title

Dapper Dan
12-18-2012, 12:03 AM
you should have replied to me with a new thread and added moreno to the title

I wanted to, but I was on my phone. It was too much work.

weazel
12-18-2012, 12:04 AM
I wanted to, but I was on my phone. It was too much work.

I hear ya, it really is a pain in the ass.

Northman
12-18-2012, 05:30 AM
You should start a Tebow thread to counter it Weaz.

weazel
12-18-2012, 01:09 PM
You should start a Tebow thread to counter it Weaz.

no I jsut added to the madness