PDA

View Full Version : Who Wins? Broncos or Chiefs?

RunYouOver
11-06-2007, 03:32 PM
For the second consecutive week, no one correctly picked Detroit to win by 14+.

This week, the Broncos head to Kansas City to play the Chiefs, who are 4-4, and without Larry Johnson.

Who wins?

Week 9 corrct picks: none

Week 8 correct picks: none

Week 7 Winners:
2- Minute Warning, Denver Native (Carol), NameUsedBefore

Week 6: Bye

Week 5 Jrwiz, The Dark Knight

Week 4 Correct Picks: BaileyTheBest, BANJOPICKER1, BroncoManiac_69, Dream, lex, Link, Medford Bronco, Nomad B, sanluis, Slick7, The Dark Knight, TheWookieeBronco, Watchthemiddle

Week 3 Correct Picks: None

Week 2 Correct Picks: Broncosinindy

Week 1 Correct Picks: broncosinindy, dogfish, Nomad B, Slick7

BCJ
11-06-2007, 03:48 PM
making poll public to smear those that voted for chiefs, huh? With Cutler possibly gone and this team cant win in Arrowhead, I have us losing by at least a TD. I had the Broncos splitting this one in the series for 07 and no way can I say we will sweep. Hell, KC might sweep us as that HFA seems to be gone. Hope I am totally wrong on this prediction.

Day1BroncoFan
11-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I never say the Broncos won't win. :fight:

EDIT:

By the way, I say Broncos by 3.

underrated29
11-06-2007, 04:31 PM
well, it seems that whatever i choose the exact opposite happens. So lets see :beer:

of course I will also have to lose in ff, but thats a whole other curse i have over my head.

Retired_Member_001
11-06-2007, 05:38 PM
We are going to get killed.................again.

BroncoWave
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Until they prove to me that they have any pride left in them, I'm picking them to lose by 14+ from here on out.

underrated29
11-06-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey hey hey, my curse seems to continue. NOt that i want players to get hurt, but i always pick us and we lose and lose a player.

And as you can see above i picked the chefs and now they are reporting that LJ is done for the year.... This truely is an unfortunate weird coincidence.

Day1BroncoFan
11-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Hey hey hey, my curse seems to continue. NOt that i want players to get hurt, but i always pick us and we lose and lose a player.

And as you can see above i picked the chefs and now they are reporting that LJ is done for the year.... This truely is an unfortunate weird coincidence.

I heard LJ was out for the year, is this confirmed?

Broncos Mtnman
11-06-2007, 07:20 PM
No LJ means that we might be able to manage the run on defense.

If Jay and Travis can play, we'll get our first win in KC since Brian Griese.

:beer:

DenBronx
11-06-2007, 07:31 PM
we lose again....

...sorry this team sucks right now.

tireman357
11-06-2007, 08:21 PM
we lose again....

...sorry this team sucks right now.

I picked win by 10-13 I figure that going to arrow head sucks and all we do is lose there. This year has been so messed up that maybe we will win.

wandlc
11-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Broncos by 5-9

Uncle Buck
11-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Rod Smith said that we "must win" at Arrowhead. He thinks we can pull it off. If he's correct, this "could" be a turning point. But, again, he has a personal vendetta against KC.

But, I'm from the "Show-me" state (not really, but you know what I mean).

Medford Bronco
11-07-2007, 01:12 AM
KC 27 Denver 10

this is just a bad matchup in a place Denver usually sucks
when we have good teams.

broncosfanscott
11-07-2007, 03:49 AM
We are just bad right now and even if LJ sits, I don't see us coming out with a win here. I hope I am totally wrong on this one and picked the Chiefs by 10-13 points.

KC 23 DEN 13

MTBroncoGal
11-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Well...when I pick the Broncos to win, they lose. When I pick the other team to win, the Broncos win (I've been doing horrible with them in my football pool). Given the fact that it's at Arrowhead & we havn't won there in a long time....I pick the Chiefs by 3.

Crush05
11-08-2007, 01:50 AM
No LJ means that we might be able to manage the run on defense.

If Jay and Travis can play, we'll get our first win in KC since Brian Griese.

:beer:

You know I usually agree with you!!! But man what are you smokin? I of all people would love to see our Orange and Blue win but we seem to be missing something this year. Be it the so called Bates defense, receivers dropping balls poor blocking from the offensive line and possibly even leadership. I just do not see a win in KC. I want to but I really think we are asking for a lot!!!!:tsk::mad:

broncosfanscott
11-08-2007, 04:00 AM
LJ probably won't play, yet you have to remember that GB couldn't run the ball well untill they played us.

TXBRONC
11-08-2007, 06:53 PM
24-20 Denver.

Medford Bronco
11-08-2007, 07:08 PM
LJ probably won't play, yet you have to remember that GB couldn't run the ball well untill they played us.

I am predicting Kolby Smith will get at least 50 yards this week
and Priest will get about 75

I just do not see a win.....I hate being negative but since Darrent and Damien Nash both died, it seems like lots of negative things have happened to this team this year.........:sad:

I also think KC is much better than some Bronco fans are giving them credit for.

they did beat SD at SD and held a much better offense than ours in Cincy to 20 pts at home..Also I am going with history and we suck in Arrowhead...

TXBRONC
11-08-2007, 07:46 PM
I am predicting Kolby Smith will get at least 50 yards this week
and Priest will get about 75

I just do not see a win.....I hate being negative but since Darrent and Damien Nash both died, it seems like lots of negative things have happened to this team this year.........:sad:

I also think KC is much better than some Bronco fans are giving them credit for.

they did beat SD at SD and held a much better offense than ours in Cincy to 20 pts at home..Also I am going with history and we suck in Arrowhead...

I know you don't like being negative about the team.

And yeah we don't win at Arrowhead on a regular basis so things do look bleak. But try to keep your chin up anyway Med. You're much better at being positive than an old sour puss. :D

Broncos Mtnman
11-08-2007, 08:08 PM
You know I usually agree with you!!! But man what are you smokin? I of all people would love to see our Orange and Blue win but we seem to be missing something this year. Be it the so called Bates defense, receivers dropping balls poor blocking from the offensive line and possibly even leadership. I just do not see a win in KC. I want to but I really think we are asking for a lot!!!!:tsk::mad:

It happens this week. Mark my words.

And hey, I'm going to be in KC this weekend, so I'm attending the game. Look for me on TV and listen for the voice that yells.....

"What the heck are you doing, Bates?

:laugh:

Lonestar
11-10-2007, 10:07 PM
chefs by 12 ;)

KCL
11-10-2007, 10:52 PM
I say the Chiefs take this one but could go either way.

KC is usually the winner at Arrowhead vs Denver but with

the way the season is going...who knows...

Uncle Buck
11-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Well, I've been wrong all season, so I picked the Chiefs to win (and handily so). So, if my record holds true to form, mortgage your house and bet on the Broncos! :D:rolleyes:

Uncle Buck
11-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I say the Chiefs take this one but could go either way.

KC is usually the winner at Arrowhead vs Denver but with

the way the season is going...who knows...

Well said, O rival of us. Very objective of the likes of you! ;)

Broncos Mtnman
11-15-2007, 09:21 PM

So, do you want a hit of what I'm smokin'? ;)

Don't EVER doubt the mtnman again.

:laugh: